Peter Pan & Robbie Kay Imagin...

By Rebel_Writers

All imagines are our own , any similarities are completely coincidental . More

Target Practice
Flames
Banishment
Stronger Than Most
War
Babysitting
Roles In Revers
Lagoon
Chapter 10 : diving
Chapter 11: Stars
Chapter 12 : bad day
The Daughter of The Beast
Chapter 14 : Friends
Your future children
Robbie To The Rescue
Paris
What he does when your pregnant
Burn
Any given moment
Lagoon Part 2
Death of a loved one
Pirate
Always here
He Hits You
Films and food
Hospital
Silver band
Part of me
Meeting with a stranger
Confessions
Confessions 2
Bullying
Storm
Preference. His favourite thing
Misunderstanding
Lagoon Part 3
The shadows form
Meeting his parents
Suicide Siting
Part of me 2
Labour
Chaptet 44
Cigarette
Sad christmas, Short
What you want
Dream
Stress
Part of me 3 alternative ending 1 part 1
Diminished hope
Part of me 3 alternative ending 1 part 2
Lagoon Part 4
Before The Nortious
I...
War hero
Q and A
Upset
Will you
Sorry
Run
Untill we meet again
Dont leave
Home
The Attempt
Help me
Dream
Fights
?
Bewitched
Letters
Peters pov
Bewitched part 2
Sunrise runaways
Robbie
Robbie part 2
Drugs
The sword falls
Make her love again
Hdjcusbksvfbs
Lingering touch
Soulmate au
Lingering touch part 2
After Party
Untitled Part 90
lingering touch part 3
Remember Me
absolute cheese
After Party part 2, the bulid up
After party 3 (ski trip)
confession
Drink
support

Kissing In The Rain

5.6K 149 15
By Rebel_Writers

Storybrooke is different now. Ever since Mr. Gold caught his father, Peter Pan, the atmosphere has simply changed. The sky always seems dreary and the birds don't sing anymore. It's weird. Nothing is the same. Emma and Henry haven't said a word to another but themselves when they brought the infamous Pan to our little town.

Mary-Margaret and David hardly ever leave their apartment. It's scary silent around here. I wish we could go on with our normal lives, but Peter Pan is trapped in the cages of Mr. Gold. To be honest, I'm scared for Pan. He probably has no clue how mad his son is at him. I have a feeling that Mr. Gold won't stop torturing him, until he is dead.

A scream echoed within the small confines of Granny's Diner. I almost dropped my mug of hot chocolate when I saw him. Beaten, bloody, and dangerous he stood. A dagger against Ruby's throat and a devilish grin played on his lips.

"Pan! Let go of my Granddaughter right this instant," Granny yelled and grabbed a butcher knife from the table.

A chuckle escaped his lips. He laughed at the threat and Pan pressed the dagger deeper into Ruby's neck. Blood was visible from where the knife has slit her throat.

"What do you think you can do to me? Do you not know my level of expertise when it comes to magic?" He smirked. His eyes scoped the room like a vulture hunting for its next meal.

Our eyes connected and never was our connection spilt until Hook stepped in front of me. I saw loneliness in his hazel eyes, like something or in this cause, someone was simply not there to fill the void in his heart.

"This is not your place to be, Pan," Hook gritted his teeth threateningly.

"Oh really? And what makes you say that?" Pan played.

"You don't belong here. Now put down the lass before The Dark One finds out you had escaped."

"Only if, that little girl," Pan spoke slowly, "comes with me instead."

The room got quiet, because of Hook's stance, I couldn't see who Pan was pointing to. I craned my neck to try to catch a glimpse of the scene.

"Do we have a deal?" Pan slurred.

Before Hook could speak, Granny and her protective ways yelled, "Yes."

I heard Ruby's body drop to the ground and saw her holding onto Granny.

"Here, take the girl. No one even knows where she came from anyways," Granny said and I felt a push, losing the distance between Pan and I.

What? Me? No, I couldn't possibly be who the Immortal Boy wants. I'm just normal. There is nothing about me that stands out from the crowd. True, no one knew where I came from, but that was ignored.

"Hook, no! Please don't let him take me!" I cried and I tried to grasp on to him. He turned his head and adverted all focus he had.

A force was pulling me over to the smirking boy and my strength to resist was crippled. Once I was close enough to Pan, he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. His breath was easily felt on the top of my head.

Silent tears started to stream down each curve of my face. How could they betray me like that? I always looked at Hook as the older brother that I never had and he simply turned a blind eye to the whole thing.

"It's okay, love. I'll only bite when the moment is right," I physically felt the smirk on his face. "You're my possession now sweetheart."

I bit back anymore tears, I will not be weak in this time of hopelessness. I refuse.

"There you go. No more tears. Tears are not tolerated in Neverland," he spoke directly into my ear that was covered with my hair.

"Please don't take me to Neverland, please," I murmured.

"We'll talk about this later, for now we have to leave this pathetic diner and stop the scene I created only moments ago," Pan responded. "And I swear if you scream or cry for help, then you will be severely punished."

I nodded my head and he pulled me up bridal style and forced me to rest my head on his chest. I heard the light thumping of his heart. He carried me outside of the diner and into the lonely streets.

"I'm scared of you," I confessed.

"Many people are, love."

"Are you going to do something about that, or are you going to torture me with fear?"

"Well are you going to stop trembling in my arms?"

I took deep breaths to stop the incessant shivers that coursed through my body. Eventually the shaking of every muscle in my body ceased.

"There you go. I'm not such a bad person now, am I?"

"You almost killed Ruby less than 10 minutes ago," I stated.

"But have I hurt you, my dearest?"

I stayed quiet and just cuddled into his chest more. I could feel Pan chuckle. He slowly rubbed my back.

"Why do you want me?"

"I don't think I quite understand, my love."

"You traded Ruby for me. Why me?"

"You don't need to know. You'll figure it out once your toes hit Neverland soil," he said.

"But I don't want to go to Neverland," I whined which only seemed to amuse him. I saw his jaw tighten.

"You are my play thing, you don't get a say in what you do anymore," he growled slightly and my body was tugged even closer to him.

"But that's not fair," I squeaked.

"Not everything in life is fair."

Before I knew it, Pan flew into the air. The wind blew my worries away for only a spilt second. It was when I realized that Pan would do horrible things to me once we were on Neverland, that I knew I would never be completely safe ever again.

"We're here," Pan's deep voice spoke and I found the courage to open my eyes. I knew what awaited me on Neverland, I've heard the stories.

Dark Clouds clung to the sky. A storm was on its way. The vicious winds stirred the ground leaves. Pan put me down and tied my hands together.

"Don't do anything stupid, love. You'll only live to regret it," he informed me.

I nodded and Pan led the way. Everything here seems so empty. The dirt paths and abandoned nests look so sad. The nature around us was dying.

"What happened here?" I cautiously asked.

"Death," Pan started. "Once my soul left Neverland, slowly everything started to die. The lost boys all escaped and the animals were plagued. Slowly everything started to simply die. Magic was the one thing that kept this island alive and I was the source of that magic. Even I don't have the power to produce magic in another realm."

"Oh," was all I could say. It was pure destruction here. Withering flower were abundant as were scenes of rotten trees.

"That's how my son tortured me. He would show me how much death has taken on my island. Once my island is fully dead, so am I. We are connected."

Pan touched a giant tree with all of these different vines growing on it and it suddenly sprung to life. The tree filled with color and the leaves grew again.

"It will take a while, but Neverland will be as great as it once was," he smiled to himself.

Heartless Peter Pan isn't so heartless after all. He grabbed my waist tenderly and his fingers brushed lightly along my hip.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Pan smiled and turned to me. I nodded and our eyes met. That simple, sweet connection we had last for what felt like eternity.

It seemed as though nothing else mattered but him. There was electricity coursing through my veins as I reached up to touch his cheek. Somehow my ropes became untied and he pulled me in.

"I knew it was you," he smirked. "You're the holder of the golden heart. It was you that made my tree grow again. Just being in your presence makes me stronger. You are the light in my dark soul."

"You don't even know my name," I sheepishly said.

"Names are just words. What we have is indescribable to the language. I can't believe I finally found you."

He hesitantly placed his cold lips onto my quivering ones. It was pure bliss as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed my hands on his neck. Our lips moved in sync as the freezing winds howled.

"We should probably find shelter before this storm hits," I spoke.

"Who cares about some storm? I have found my love, we could be tortured in hell and I would still be right here kissing you," he smirked and leaned in for another kiss which I accepted.

The light petals of fresh rain tickled our bodies, but that never slowed Pan down. He slammed our bodies against a dead tree, but within an instant it was resurrected.

"I've always wanted to kiss in the rain," Pan admitted through the innumerate amount of kisses. I simply giggled a little and continued to kiss him.

-

Hey it's Panswendy!! I hope you enjoyed this imagine. I promise that Lagoon part 4 will be up in the near future. I don't know how near, but yeahhh.

Please leave a comment! I love hearing what you guys think!!!

Love you all lots!

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 1.9K 54
Everything you can imagine is real. ~Pablo Picasso
110K 2.7K 21
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!!! ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ (ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ) ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ-ᴛᴇʀᴍ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʙᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ'ꜱ...
399K 4K 94
I love writing imagines about the Janoskians. They're perfect and I love them with every piece of my heart c: I hope you all enjoy, I'm doing a bit p...
225K 8.5K 32
Senior year finally arrived, and you couldn't wait to leave as soon as the year finishes. Sure you'll miss the school dramas, blossoming friendships...