{HIATUS/EDITING} Kill - Hwang...

By beach_bitch_bleach

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thiry-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty

Thirteen

1.2K 51 13
By beach_bitch_bleach

Jimin help take out the bullets out of Yedam's body. I stare at my bloody hands. "Are you gonna wash up?" Taehyung asked. I shook. "I'm gonna stay here." I said. "Yo, Y/N at least wash your hands." Yoongi said. I shook again. Jimin and Seokjin came out. I quickly stand up. "Is he---" Jimin nodded. "Jimin you don't even know what she was gonna ask. You don't know she might asking if he was dead--" Yoongi nudge Hoseok to shut up. "He's fine." Jimin said. I sigh in relieve. "Thank you, brother." I said. Jimin smile. "Good to see you though." He said. I look down at my feet. "How's dad?" I asked. Jimin shrugged. "I don't know. I have not been going home, every since you left." He said. "I'm sorry." I said. Jimin shook. "No, it's fine. I understand. You were protecting the weak." He said. I chuckled. As tears escape out of my eyes.

"I want to go home." I said. Jimin pull me into a hug. "You are home, because you're in my arms."

No way! He smile. "Are you sure? You seem lost." He said. "No." I shook. I turn on my heel. How? I thought he's dead! He wave his hand. "M'am, are you okay?" He asked. I shook. "I-I..." My throat is dry. I swallow hardly, as tears flows out of my eyes. "Are you okay?" He place his hand on my shoulder. I shook his hand. "I'm not lost." I quickly said, and ran off. No way! Jimin said it! I run into the restroom and pulled out my phone. I dialed Hyunjin's number. Luckily he picked up. "Hyunjin where you at?" I asked. "I'm at the meat section." More tears starts to escape. "Hyunjin..." I said. "Y/N, what's wrong? Are you okay? Where are you?" I sniff. "I see him."

 "Who?" It became silent. "Bang Yedam."

Hyunjin POV

I quickly ran out of the store. I was carrying the groceries. I sigh. I make my way down the street. Thank god I have my mask on. I enter the library. I sigh in relieve. "Seungmin!" He look up from his book. He was not alone. "Oh hyung!" Jeongin smile. I walked to them. "Here y'all take these home after y'all are done with what y'all were doing." I said. "Bu---" I dropped it beside of their  feet and quickly ran out. I run down the street. To the park, children and parents was there. In the park there is a hill that leads to a tree. A figure was there, sitting. I sigh and walked up. I sat down next to her. "Out of all places, the park?" She lied her head on the trunk of the tree. "Jimin said it..." She mutter. I look at her. I know it was not the right time to call her snake. Jisung even say so. "She have a name." His words echo in my head. I sigh.

"Y/N." She hum in response. I purse my lip. "Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded but shook. "Bang Yedam was dead but how is he still alive?" She asked. "Does that really upsetting you?" I asked. She shook. "I'm just shocked and happy at the same time." She said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Yedam was the person.... that helped me to survive." She said. I scoff softly. She look at me. "What?" I shook. "Nothing." I said. Yedam huh? 

***

We walked down on the sidewalk in the night. The moonlight was shining down like a disco ball. Y/N was walking quietly. I walk quietly too, beside of her. I slowly approach to her, but slowly move away. What the hell I'm doing? I approach to her again. She didn't spare giving me a look. Instead she pulled out her phone. She was on instagram. I looked up ahead. It was still quiet. Until she broke the silent and awkward atmosphere. "Hey, do you know who she is?" She asked. I hum in response. She showed me a girl's profile page. Hwang Yeji? My brows furrow. "Why does she look familiar?" I mutter. "What?" Y/n asked. I look at her. "Nothing." I said. "Do you know her?" She asked. "No I don't." I quickly said. Y/N scrolling through her posts. "Well she look like you." She said. "I know she look like me." I said.

"Hm---" I sigh. " Lord, I seriously gotta tell you, huh?" I whined. "Hyunjin, you don't really have to tell me." Y/N said, "And I was just curious. I'm not forcing you to answer." My curl my fist hard. "Hey." Y/N place her hand on my fist. "Calm down, Hot-ass potato." She said. I took a deep breath and looked away. "Y/N." She hum in response. She realized what she just did and quickly remove her hand away from my fist. I took her hand and intertwine them. "Let's go." I said. "Wha-" I set off running, dragging her along. "Ya-yah, Hyunjin!" She yelled. I scoff softly. But I realized I was smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 201 23
When you love someone your brain overlooks and ignores the flaws of that person causing them to appear perfect.
13.3K 590 12
Hyunjin can never be allowed to see his own blood โš ๏ธ This fanfic contains depictions of gore and violence that may be disturbing to some readers โš ๏ธ
7.7K 462 22
โ- ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’”, ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’†? ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ.โž