Twist Of Fate - Harry Styles...

By Andrix

There is mature content in this book. Read at own risk. Harry Styles from One Direction is tired of being sin... More

1. Plans
2. First Encounters
3. Yes
4. Hypocrites
5. Shopping Spree
6. I Should've Kissed You
7. The Mall
8. Nightmares
9. Only Girl
10. How Do You Feel About Me Now?
11. I'm In Love Now
12. First Date
13. They Don't Understand
14. Mistakes
15. Its You
16. What Is Wrong With You?
17. Truth Or Dare?
18. Nice To Meet You
19. Out And About
20. Back Home
21. Forever
22. In The Woods
23. Don't Leave Me Here
24. New Horizons
25. Shot Me Out Of The Sky
26. Kryptonite
27. Party Time
28. Love Drunk
29. Is It Over?
30. Too Late To Apologize? [Part One]
31. We're Not Broken, Just Bent [Part Two]
32. Call It Whatever
33. Fake
34. Little Black Dress
35. Falling For You
36. The Truth Comes Out. Kinda. [Part One]
37. Finally [Part Two]
38. Aftermath
39. What Goes Around Comes Around
40. You And I
41. What Happens In The Wild, Stays In The Wild
42. Jealousy
43. You Make Me Strong
44. London Underground [Part One]
45. Meet The Parents [Part Two]
46. Baby Be Mine Tonight [Part Three]
47. What I Like About You
48. Awkward...
49. You're The One That I Love, And I'm Saying Goodbye.
50. Down Under
51. Just Like A Tattoo
52. Bad Day
53. Fun Times
54. My Heart's Against Your Chest
55. Hero
56. Sleepover
57. I'm Done
58. Best I Ever Had
59. Crazy Stupid Love
60. Hey Brother
61. Hips Don't Lie
62. Home
63. Niall's Troubles
64. Moments [Part One]
65. Don't Let Me Go [Part Two]
66. I Was So Stupid
67. Telling The World
68. Something I Need
69. Surprise!
70. Start Of Something New
71. Don't Do This
72. We Are Not What You Think We Are [Part One]
73. We Are Golden [Part Two]
74. Stand Up
75. One and Only
76. My Breaking Point
77. Too Close To Love You
78. I'm All Out Of Faith
79. Something In The Air
80. He Belongs To Me
81. Welcome To The Fame
82. All My Secrets
83. Truly, Madly, Deeply
84. She's Not Afraid
85. I'll Keep My Eyes Wide Open
86. Don't Stop
87. Say Goodbye To My Heart
88. Pain, It Demands To Be Felt
89. What Now?
90. We've Got A Bit Of Love-Hate
91. Our Little Infinity
92. I Just Wanna See The Stars With You [Part 1]
93. Go Ahead Rip My Heart Out [Part 2]
94. My Girl
95. English Love Affair
96. One Step At A Time
97. Okay
98. I'm Not Fine At All
99. I Need You Here, I Need You Now
100. We'll Be Falling
101. You Know That I Like It
102. Paranormal Activity
103. Its Complicated
104. I'm A Fool For You
105. Nothing Gold Can Stay
106. Friends With Benefits
107. Lost All Control
108. Three's A Party
109. You Need Me, I Don't Need You
110. Our Little Secret
111. Kids In America
112. Blonde Ambition
113. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody
115. Isn't She Lovely [Part One]
116. After All, You're My Wonderwall [Part Two]

114. I Wanna Feel You Tonight

51 3 0
By Andrix

Third Person's POV

The engaged pair wanted to keep it traditional, as in not seeing each other before the wedding, which resulted in Harry and the boys staying in one hotel and Diandra and the girls in another hotel that was unknown to Harry so he couldn't find her, all Tyla's idea.

The boys were going wild with the drinks, save for Harry. He didn't want to feel sick on the best day of his life. He was nervous, but the good nervous. The type of nervous you get when its award evening at school and your name is about to be called up. He sat on the couch while the boys were drinking, looking at a picture of him and the brunette. He couldn't wait to slip that ring on her finger and say 'I do'. He couldn't picture spending his life with anyone else than the brown eyed girl.

Diandra on the other hand, had this knot in her stomach. Don't get her wrong, she really wanted to get married to the love of her life, but she was anxious. Negative thoughts were running through her mind, like if something goes wrong or Harry doesn't want to get married anymore. She was shaking, but the other girls were too busy fussing with their bouquets and dresses to notice.

Without being noticed, she stepped out onto the balcony and dialed the number she knew off by heart. The only person that could comfort her and convince her that everything would be okay. The person she was going to marry.

It ringed three times until Niall answered. "Babe?" He slurred slightly.

"Hey Ni. Is Haz there?" She asked.

"He is. But we're not allowed to let you guys speak. Tyla's orders." He said.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Okay. I'll talk to you instead. Harry wants to marry me, right?"

On the other side, Harry was looking at Niall speaking to the tall girl on his phone. He wanted, no needed, to hear her voice. But thanks to Ty's rule, they couldn't speak.

"Of course he does. He wanted to marry you the moment he laid eyes on you. You must be smoking soap if you think he doesn't want to marry you." The Irishman chuckled.

Diandra smiled and giggled. "Why am I so scared?" She asked, her voice sounding sad.

"You're scared because everything is gonna be new to you. You're gonna be Mrs Styles. Its going to be different, but a good different. He's the love of your life, right?" He questioned.

"Yes." She replied simply.

"Then its a good thing. Trust me, yeah?" He soothed.

"I trust you." She told her best friend.

"Good. So trust me when I say everything will be fine. Now tomorrow, you're gonna walk down that aisle, being the fabulous bitch you are and looking totally gorgeous, and make Harry Edward Styles the luckiest and happiest man in the universe. Got it?" He stated.

She giggled and the blonde smiled. "Got it. Thanks Ni. Love you."

"Love you too darlin. Sleep well and I'll see you tomorrow." He made kissy noises through the phone and she hung up.

It wasn't what she was hoping for, but it calmed her nerves slightly. As she was about to go back inside, her phone began ringing. Harry's number popped up on screen and she answered. Harry did the same as her and snuck away from his friends and into the bathroom.

"Haz?" She asked.

"Baby." He breathed out.

There was silence for a while before Harry heard crying. "Kitten, what's wrong?"

"Do you want to get married to me tomorrow?" She sniffled.

"Of course I do. Why would you ask that?" He frowned but she couldn't see.

"What if I'm not good enough? You're Harry Styles and I'm just some girl wearing a really expensive dress and shoes that cost more than a car. What if we don't work out? What if we get divorced? What if you get tired of me and you find another girl? We've known each other for 10 months, babe. What if-" He cut her off.

"One, those things will never, ever happen. Two, you are absolutely perfect. Three, you're not just some girl, you're my girl that I love more than life itself. Four, it doesn't matter how long we've known each other." He paused before continuing.

"You love me right?" He asked.

"So much it physically hurts." She sighed.

"So? It doesn't matter if we've known each other for 10 months or 10 years. We love each other and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Our marriage won't be perfect, but it'll be the best marriage we can possibly make it. People will want to have a relationship like ours. That's how great it will be. I will never, ever get tired of you. I will never love another girl like I love you. We won't get divorced, because we always find our way back to each other. Okay?" He said softly.

"Okay. I love you so much. I'm just nervous." She admitted.

"Me too. Good nervous?" He asked.

"Yeah. Like the type of nervous I had before our first date." She smiled.

"So I can expect to see you walk down that aisle tomorrow?" He questioned.

"Of course. Will you be waiting for me?"

"If I could, I'd be there camping in the front of the altar waiting for you." He chuckled and she giggled.

"I love you." They said simultaneously.

"I love you too." Again, they said it at the same time.

"It'll be perfect, right?" She asked.

"Of course. Look at who the bride is." He said and she giggled.

"I can't believe you're going to be legally mine tomorrow." He sighed.

"Me neither babe. Me neither." She said quietly.

They stayed silent, just listening to each other's breathing. "Hazza?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"Can you sing to me please? When you sing, I feel like everything will be okay." She asked.

"What do you want me to sing, beautiful?" He questioned.

"Anything."

There was silence for a while, before Harry's voice filled her ears.

Within a minute I was all packed up

I've got a ticket to another world

I don't wanna go

I don't wanna go

Sudden words are hard to speak

When your thoughts are all I see

"Don't ever leave," she said to me

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky

To the beat of our hearts at the same time

So close but so far away

She sleeps alone

My heart wants to come home

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you

She lies awake

I'm trying to find the words to say

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you

Another day and I'm somewhere new

I made a promise that I'll come home soon

Bring me back, bring me back to you

When we both wake up underneath the same sun

Time stops I wish that I could rewind

So close but so far away

She sleeps alone

My heart wants to come home

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you

She lies awake

I'm trying to find the words to say

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you

There are pieces of us both

Under every city light

And they're shining as we fade into the night

She sleeps alone

My heart wants to come home

I wish I was, I wish I was

She sleeps alone

My heart wants to come home

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you

She lies awake

I'm trying to find the words to say

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you

She lies awake

Beside you

I wish I was, I wish I was

She sleeps alone

My heart wants to come home

I wish I was, I wish I was

"I love you baby." She said softly.

"I love you too, beautiful." She could hear his smile.

"The girls are looking for me. I'll see you tomorrow. Sleep well babe." She spoke quickly, seeing Ty looking around for her.

"Night Mrs Styles. Sleep tight." He whispered.

Tomorrow, their lives would begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106 0 27
A fan fiction that became true
161 10 9
A story about growing up, self expression, and love.
4.8K 48 19
This is a book with different fan fictions of One Direction
1.7K 51 30
That's my first fan fiction so I guess it's an absolute crap, A girl meets Harry Styles as just another fan and many changes happens to both of their...