Twist Of Fate - Harry Styles...

By Andrix

There is mature content in this book. Read at own risk. Harry Styles from One Direction is tired of being sin... More

1. Plans
2. First Encounters
3. Yes
4. Hypocrites
5. Shopping Spree
6. I Should've Kissed You
7. The Mall
8. Nightmares
9. Only Girl
10. How Do You Feel About Me Now?
11. I'm In Love Now
12. First Date
13. They Don't Understand
14. Mistakes
15. Its You
16. What Is Wrong With You?
17. Truth Or Dare?
18. Nice To Meet You
19. Out And About
20. Back Home
21. Forever
22. In The Woods
23. Don't Leave Me Here
24. New Horizons
25. Shot Me Out Of The Sky
26. Kryptonite
27. Party Time
28. Love Drunk
29. Is It Over?
30. Too Late To Apologize? [Part One]
31. We're Not Broken, Just Bent [Part Two]
32. Call It Whatever
33. Fake
34. Little Black Dress
35. Falling For You
36. The Truth Comes Out. Kinda. [Part One]
37. Finally [Part Two]
38. Aftermath
39. What Goes Around Comes Around
40. You And I
41. What Happens In The Wild, Stays In The Wild
42. Jealousy
43. You Make Me Strong
44. London Underground [Part One]
45. Meet The Parents [Part Two]
46. Baby Be Mine Tonight [Part Three]
47. What I Like About You
48. Awkward...
49. You're The One That I Love, And I'm Saying Goodbye.
50. Down Under
51. Just Like A Tattoo
52. Bad Day
53. Fun Times
54. My Heart's Against Your Chest
55. Hero
56. Sleepover
57. I'm Done
58. Best I Ever Had
59. Crazy Stupid Love
60. Hey Brother
61. Hips Don't Lie
62. Home
63. Niall's Troubles
64. Moments [Part One]
65. Don't Let Me Go [Part Two]
66. I Was So Stupid
67. Telling The World
68. Something I Need
69. Surprise!
70. Start Of Something New
71. Don't Do This
72. We Are Not What You Think We Are [Part One]
73. We Are Golden [Part Two]
74. Stand Up
75. One and Only
76. My Breaking Point
77. Too Close To Love You
78. I'm All Out Of Faith
79. Something In The Air
80. He Belongs To Me
81. Welcome To The Fame
82. All My Secrets
83. Truly, Madly, Deeply
84. She's Not Afraid
85. I'll Keep My Eyes Wide Open
86. Don't Stop
87. Say Goodbye To My Heart
88. Pain, It Demands To Be Felt
89. What Now?
90. We've Got A Bit Of Love-Hate
91. Our Little Infinity
92. I Just Wanna See The Stars With You [Part 1]
93. Go Ahead Rip My Heart Out [Part 2]
94. My Girl
95. English Love Affair
96. One Step At A Time
97. Okay
98. I'm Not Fine At All
99. I Need You Here, I Need You Now
100. We'll Be Falling
101. You Know That I Like It
102. Paranormal Activity
103. Its Complicated
104. I'm A Fool For You
105. Nothing Gold Can Stay
106. Friends With Benefits
107. Lost All Control
108. Three's A Party
109. You Need Me, I Don't Need You
110. Our Little Secret
111. Kids In America
113. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody
114. I Wanna Feel You Tonight
115. Isn't She Lovely [Part One]
116. After All, You're My Wonderwall [Part Two]

112. Blonde Ambition

74 2 6
By Andrix

Harry's POV

I walked into our room, seeing her in a meditating position, wiping her eyes with the tips of her fingers. I frowned as I watched her, biting my lip. "Kitten?" I asked tentatively.

She looked up at me and quickly wiped her eyes with the balls of her hands. "Yeah babe?" She answered, her voice cracking.

"Are you okay?" I sat down next to her.

"Yeah, yeah. Its just one of those days." She sniffled and I immediately understood.

I said nothing, I just pulled her into my arms, pressing my lips onto her neck. I felt her erratic breathing, and I whispered sweet nothings into her ear. "I love you."

Her tears were making a puddle on my shirt, but I couldn't be bothered. It actually amazed me how her happiness was more important to me than my own. But I guess that's what being in love is all about.

"I'm sorry. I'm being stupid." She mumbled into my chest.

"Its perfectly fine love. Its okay." I rubbed her back.

Her breathing finally returned to normal and she looked at me. I grabbed her face and pressed kisses to every piece of skin I could reach. She smiled and I smirked. "There's my beautiful girl."

I licked her cheek and she laughed. "Los my!" She giggled.

I'd gotten used to her changes in languages, and I'd even learnt a few Afrikaans words. I understood what she said and smiled, kissing her forehead. "Love you babe." She smiled.

"And I love you."

"I wanna go to the salon. You wanna come or stay here?" She asked me.

"Erm, I wanna be surprised when you come back. So I'll stay here, yeah?" I nodded.

"Cool babes. I'm just gonna change and then I'll be gone." She patted my head before getting up.

She slipped on her white skinnies, one of my hoodies and her boots. She left her hair in its messy bun and slipped her glasses on. Although I wouldn't say it to her face, she made an adorable nerd. "Bye love. Don't burn the place down." She joked, kissing me.

"Love you!" I yelled as she walked downstairs.

"Love you too!" She yelled back.

This was perfect. I had the best opportunity to get the car I've bought her. I called Liam and he came over, he would help me bring the cars home. I ran down to my Range Rover and we drove to the dealership. I saw the car I ordered in the lot and smiled. A white Land Rover Evoque, that could be converted into a convertible.

"This is what you wanted, yes?" The salesman asked me.

"It is, thank you very much." I shook his hand as he gave me the keys.

"Right Li, you take my car and I'll take this one?" I chucked the keys.

"Sure Styles. See you there." He nodded and we left the dealership.

"Thanks mate. Appreciate it." I hugged him and he waved as he drove back home.

Now, what to do for two hours?

XxX

I ended up microwaving bananas and chocolate, which proved to be quite delicious yet disastrous as the microwave blew, and I had a Family Guy marathon while trying to make those elastic band bracelets. Don't judge, I get bored without my girl.

I heard the rumble of a car outside and Diandra yelled for me. "Babes! Come outside!"

I went outside and she was standing next to a gorgeous white, Jaguar F Type. "Love, whose car is this?" I asked, running my fingers over it.

I looked at her and she was wearing a hood over her head, but I was more interested in the car. She smiled at me and giggled. "Its yours."

"What?"

"Its yours baby. Surprise!" She waved her arms around.

"Oh my God, thank you baby!" I yelled, running into her and pushing both of us to the ground.

She fell with me on top of her with an audible 'oof!' and I hugged her tightly. "I love it! I love you! I love everything!" I rambled.

"I'm glad babe. But I quite like being 3 dimensional, so can we stand up?" She chuckled, kissing my cheek.

I got up and pulled her up. "And I have a surprise for you."

"Ooh!" She cheered.

"C'mon love." I grabbed her hand, pulling her to the garage.

"Tada!!" I yelled, waving my arms at her car.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" She squealed, jumping into my arms and wrapping her legs around my waist.

"You're the best." She breathed in my ear.

"I love you." She buried her face into my neck.

"And I love you. Thank you baby." I grinned, kissing her forehead.

"Thank you." She countered, hugging me tightly.

I pulled her face closer to mine, planting my lips on hers. I moved into the house and stumbled into our room, collapsing onto the bed with her on top of me. My hands travelled to her gorgeously long, curly and soft hair under the hoodie, but that wasn't what I found.

Instead, I was met with short hair and I pulled away from the kiss. I sat up with her in my lap and pulled the hood off her head, and my jaw dropped. Instead of her long, curly brunette hair, she now had a style that stopped above her shoulders, styled in waves and a dirty blonde with lighter and darker highlights.

"Holy shit babe, your hair." I twirled the long bangs on the side of her face around my finger.

"D'you like it?" She asked.

"Like it? No. I love it. You look amazing baby." I grinned.

It sounded like a sigh of relief escaped her lips and she smiled. "You look great, love."

"Thank you." She nodded, kissing down from my lips to my collarbone.

The tips of her hair brushed against my neck as she looked at me through her eyelashes. "Thank you for my car." She mumbled, biting the skin of my shoulder.

"Pleasure baby. Thank you for mine." I groaned, tangling my hand into her hair.

She looked down at me, biting her lip and smiling slightly. "I love you baby."

XxX

I laid on top of her, my face buried into her neck and her arms around me. I was purely exhausted, having gone at it for what seemed like hours on end, and we'd managed to break the bed. Nothing that couldn't be fixed, the headboard just came off.

"You are incredible." I whispered, blowing air over the bite marks I left on her neck.

"You're extraordinary." She mumbled into my ear.

We laid there in silence, holding onto each other. I could hear her heartbeat, slowly lulling me into much needed sleep.

"You know how much I love you, right?" She asked.

"I do. I love you too." I smiled, even though she probably didn't see it.

I feel asleep to her heartbeat, but a few hours later I felt her move out from under me and the soft pattering of her feet on the hardwood floors. I turned in her direction lazily and watched her. She tied her short hair in a makeshift ponytail and opened her closet, standing on her toes to reach the top shelf.

She pulled a large white bag down and sat on the floor, unzipping it. Out came a white dress, and soon I realized that it was her wedding dress. I watched with eager eyes as she slipped it on, pulling the zip up along with it.

I bit my lip, feeling tears come to my eyes. She looked gorgeous. She smoothed the front of her dress down, and twirled around. As she twirled, her eyes met mine and she smiled slightly. "Do you like it?" She asked.

"I-I love it. You look perfect." I admitted.

"I was worried you'd hate it." She laughed.

"Baby, you could walk down the aisle in shorts and a T-shirt and I wouldn't care. As long as its you. That's all I need." I stood up, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"We're ready, right?" She questioned.

"I ask myself that sometimes."

"And?" She prompted.

"And then I see you smile at me and every piece of doubt I have leaves my mind." I smiled.

She grinned and nodded, hugging me tightly. She pulled the dress off and put it back in its place, pulling one of my shirts and a pair of shorts onto her body. I trudged into the bathroom and remembered that I'd need a new toothbrush.

I glanced down at hers and shrugged, putting toothpaste on it. She shouldn't mind. I brushed my teeth and she walked in, looking for something.

"Babe, where's my toothbrush?" She asked.

"Here babe, let me just rinse it off."

"You used my toothbrush?" She laughed slightly.

"Mine fell into the toilet and I used yours. No biggie." I shrugged.

"Its gross. That goes into my mouth and you think its not a big deal?" She questioned.

"Well yeah. My tongue goes into your mouth and that's not gross. Other parts of mine are in your mouth and you don't freak out, now do you?" I smirked at her.

She smiled at me. "And when I'm done with your 'parts' in my mouth, I brush my teeth. And if I remember correctly, I had your to brush my teeth once or twice a few hours ago. I hope you rinsed it really well before using it, babe."

My jaw dropped and I stared at her in horror. "Oh God. I just- my own- ew!"

She laughed and handed me the mouthwash. I nodded gratefully and rinsed my mouth out.

"Go get a new toothbrush and keep your mouth off of mine, okay?" She joked, pulling me down for a kiss.

Once we pulled away after a very long kiss, I pecked her forehead and smiled down at her. "I'm sorry for using your toothbrush."

"You learnt that the hard way. But its fine babe." She patted my cheek.

I can't imagine my life without this girl. Like, seriously.

XxX

Diandra's POV

We were lying in bed again, his head on my stomach and my hand in his hair. He was playing with the fingers on my right hand and I saw the curiosity in his eyes. "Why do you wear these? You never used to."

He was referring to 6 hair bands I wore on each wrist. I bit my lip, not wanting to tell him the real reason. "Erm, I used to wear them in school and I like the way they look."

"Surely they hurt." He said and before I could blink, he pulled all 12 of them off.

I diverted my gaze upwards as I heard him gasp. "You didn't. You're too beautiful and smart to do this. My angel wouldn't do this."

"I'm sorry." I whispered. It was all I could really say.

"What did I do?"

"Nothing baby. It wasn't you, I promise." I said.

"Then why, Diandra?" He asked, sitting up and looking me dead in the eye.

The look on his face killed me inside. Tears were rushing down his face and sadness took over his features. "I... It was long ago."

"For God sakes, why?" He yelled and I jumped.

I hated being yelled at and the volume of his voice triggered the waterworks. "It was when we broke up, okay?"

---------- Flashback ----------

I needed Tyla. Like, desperately. I walked sadly to hers and Louis' home, and I prayed he was out. I heard yelling and being the curious person I am, I put my ear against the door.

"We used to do everything together! And now? He meets some fucking nobody and forgets all about well everything else... I will not stand for that cause I've taken it and taken it and now I'm sick of it!"

I'm a nobody.

"I found the video... So I'm the reason that all this happened in the first place! Besides Harry likes everybody, it's just in his nature."

Harry likes the idea of me.

I heard Tyla yelling, but I was more focused on Louis' words.

"I care about you, I care about the boys and their happiness but I'm also allowed to share my opinion... And I don't approve of her or that engagement!" He raised his voice.

Nobody cares.

"I have rights, I'm allowed to not like someone."

I'm not liked.

"What's there to be jealous about? She's a nobody, she was just another fan, just another voice in the bloody crowd until Harry got her."

I'm just another girl.

"She's lower than that sweetheart, I might have gotten lucky, but fuck, she won the lottery just meeting that boy, never mind getting engaged. Do you know how many girls would kill to be in her place? Millions!"

I'm nothing.

"What even made you choose her as your best friend? Were you drunk or do you just have shit judgement?"

I'm a shit best friend.

I'm not loved.

I have nothing.

Why am I here?

I leaned against her car, letting my tears fall down my face. Why is my life like this? I saw Tyla walk out and fiddle with the keys before opening her car.

"Haz, love I-" She started but was interrupted by Louis storming out the door.

Louis was beginning to get aggressive, hitting Ty's car and smashing the window in the process. He was yelling at her, but all I could focus on was the rage in his features.

"Oh my God."

Louis looked at me and sighed heavily.

"What are you doing here? Have you lost something cause you've already caused enough trouble as it is! Go back to the dump you came from, can you not see you're not wanted!" He yelled at me and his eyes grew dark.

That final sentence broke something in me.

Tyla slapped Louis, but all his words were repeating themselves in my mind.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, turning away and running.

"Diandra! Diandra wait! Let me explain!" I heard her yell, but I just kept looking forward.

I kept running until I got back to Niall's place. My lungs were killing me, but I couldn't care less. It didn't hurt as much as Louis' words. I ran past Niall and into the bathroom, locking myself in there. I rummaged through his things and finally found what I was looking for.

I sat against the bathtub, disassembling the razor. I held the blade up, biting my lip. What the hell. I placed the blade on my wrist, dragging it slowly along my pale skin. I moaned at the pain, feeling the sadness slowly drain from my body.

'Harry hates you.'

Cut.

'You're a nobody.'

Cut.

'Harry never cared.'

Cut.

'Nobody cares.'

Cut.

'Nobody likes you.'

Cut.

'Just another notch on Harry's belt.'

Cut.

'You're scum.'

Cut.

'You're a shit friend.'

Cut.

'Nobody loves you.'

Cut.

'You have nothing.'

Cut.

'Why are you here?'

As I was about to make the twelfth cut, Tyla and Niall kicked the door down and Tyla looked at the blood pouring out of my wrists.

"Why? Why would you do this?" She asked softly, sitting down next to me.

"I'm so sorry." I cried as she pulled me into her arms.

"Shh, its okay. Please don't do it again." She whispered.

"Everyone hates me! I've lost everything." I yelled, my voice breaking at the end.

"We don't hate you." Niall spoke up, cleaning the blood up.

"Harry hates me." I mumbled, feeling dizzy.

"He doesn't. Let's lie you down, yeah?" Niall lifted me up, walking me to his bedroom.

Tyla sat next to me, wrapping my wrists up. "What are these?" She ran her hands over bruises on my neck, arms and shoulders.

"Louis." I said.

"Wha..."

"He kept me in the corridor yesterday and he pushed me against the wall. He grabbed my arms and stuff." I shrugged.

"I'm sorry love. I'm really sorry. Louis is an ass."

I shook my head. "No, he's right. Everything he said was true. I'm a nobody, I just got lucky. I don't deserve what I have."

"He's wrong. Trust me, okay? None of what he said was true, I know you better than anyone. Now get some rest, yeah? I'll be here. I love you." She hugged me, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"Okay."

---------- End Flashback ----------

I was crying, hiding my face in my hands. I was too ashamed to even look at him. "I'm sorry Harry. I'm so sorry."

He pulled my hands away from my face and tilted my chin up to look at him. He was crying, his cheeks red and his hair a mess. "I'm sorry you felt like that. I'm sorry that you believed those things were true. I'm sorry for not being there. I'm sorry for yelling just now."

I shook my head, wiping my tears. "It was stupid. Now you're probably disgusted."

"I'm not, baby. I promise you. But please don't do it again. You hurt yourself, and by doing that you hurt me. I love you, okay? I love you so much." He pulled me into a hug.

"I haven't done it since. I promise. You make me so, so happy." I said.

"I wish I could tell you how I felt about you without using dumb quotes that aren't my own. But the truth is, I can't. It's impossible. No quote can explain the feeling I get when I see you, every damn time I see you I feel it. There are no words to explain how much I want to cuddle you and hold you every moment of every day. No words give justice to how beautiful you are to me. No love song captures the effect you have on me when we kiss. Not even John Green can write about how worthy of life you are. Baby, I wish that I could tell you how absolutely in love I am with you, but its impossible, because this love can only be felt in every part of my being, not described with imperfect words."

His speech made me smile and cry, happy tears. "That was beautiful."

He smiled shyly, nudging his nose against mine. "Just like you."

He kissed each scar, and seemed happy that I didn't make scars over the tattoo of his and my name on my wrist. Each time he placed a gentle kiss, he would say: "I love you. You're perfect."

I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder. I inhaled his cologne, and in that moment I felt that everything would be okay.

"I'm so lucky."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
76 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...
518 6 1
Dating One Direction; All five members of One Direction are head over heels for Kim who is looking for love again after a tragic loss of her fiance...
5.9K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...