Glitch

By 7lyrics

This book will be taken down January 1st of 2022 to be rewriten and edited! (Cover by @AlberteStoev) Turning... More

before you read.
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
32
33
34
35
36
37
chapter 38
39
40
chapter 41
chapter 42
43
.44.
45
.46.
chapter 47
48
49
.50.
chapter 51
.52.
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
sequel teaser
sequel teaser part 2
To Fall

61

174K 6.1K 1.8K
By 7lyrics

Navi's pov(mature content.)

I giggle as Bain and I sneak away from our party and quickly rush to the stairs to our room. I giggle as Bain helps me out of my dress.

He gives me a kiss before tossing me gently on the bed. He climbs on top of me, his lips connect with mine and I moan softly as I unbutton his shirt, I quickly take it off with his help.

I run my hands down his chest and tug at his belt, I giggle as I fumble with it and he starts to kiss my neck.

I unbutton his pants undo the zipper and quickly push them down. He sits up and takes them off the rest of the way before eagerly climbing back on top of me, his hand goes behind my back un-clasping my bra. I help him take it off and he throws it across the room. He massages my breast gently as he kisses my neck. He kisses down, lightly kissing on the side of my breast. He continues down lightly nipping at my stomach causes me to squirm and giggle.

"Bain that tickles." He chuckles as he looks back at me with eyes full of excitement. He slowly removes my panties and I help him out of his boxers. His lips fall back to mine as I kiss him hungrily.

***

Annies pov.

I wake up slowly and open my eyes. I jump slightly as I realize I'm in someone's arms. I look up and see James. His mouth is parted slightly, he is peacefully sleeping. I then realize we are spooning. My eyes widen as memories from last night hit me like a train.

I jolt up causing James to stir. I turn and see him rub his eyes gently.

He looks at me and smiles lightly. "Good morning glory." He states as he stretches while sitting up.

My eyes widen at the way his muscles flex under the long sleeve button up.

"Are you okay?" He ask me gently looking into my eyes.

No.

"Yeah I'm fine, can I go home now?" I ask in a whisper. James gives me a look but doesn't push it.

I stand up as does James and he makes sure to keep a comfortable distance between us. I mentally send him a thank you as we walk out of the room. I follow him out of the hallway to the front door of the castle.

We walk out and walk to his huge truck.

He helps me to into his truck and I blush when he brushes against my bum. I put my seatbelt on as he gets in the driver side.

He drives off and heads to my house. "You know where I live?" I ask hesitantly to which he nods.

"Riley told me."

The ride is silent.

Soon we arrive at my house and I look to him. "Thank you. " I whisper, he smiles at me.

"It was amazing meeting you, Annie."  I smile as he says my name. "Meeting you has been my favorite part of my trip."

My eyebrows raise as I look at him curiously turning my upper body towards him. "Trip?"

James nods "Yes, I'm going back home today. I'm from the Flight kingdom."

My eyes widen in shock. "You're-you're a dragon shifter?" I ask a smile making it's way on my face.

He smiles at my reaction "Guilty as charged." A light chuckle escapes his lips.

"You're a power human right?" He ask looking truly interested in me. I nod my head.

"Yeah a two powered human." I explain. "Fire and invisibility."

"Wow that's impressive." James states genuinely impressed. "How does it work. The fire? Can you make it come from thin air or do you have to have a source."

I blush at his interest. "My heart, it comes from my heart and oxygen. The best way to describe it is like my heart is the starter and oxygen is the fuel. With out oxygen I'm powerless." I shrug.

"That's legit, the only people I've met, that aren't dragons, are fire manipulators. So they have to have a fire already started." I nod my head. Fire manipulators were more common than fire starters.

"Well thank you. For everything " I state in a breath.

James shrugs. "Didn't really go as I had planned."

I sigh as I realized I had ruined his night, he probably had a girl he was trying to get with and I had to ruin it.

"I'm sorry I ruined your night" I state with a painful whisper.

"No. You did not ruin my night Annie, that asshole did." James explains. "I was gonna come up to you, use a cheesy pick up line and buy you a drink, dance with you all night and hopefully have you fall in love with me by the end of the night." James explains with a shrug a slight smile on his face.

My face burns red as my eyes widen. "What?"

James chuckles. "Goddess woman you're gorgoues and don't even know it. The moment I saw you pressed against the wall spying on that couple I knew I had to talk to you. The moment I heard your voice I knew it was something I'd always want to hear." James confesses a nervous smile on his face.

"Well, then you owe me." I state in a whisper.

His eyebrows raise in confusion. I bite my lip causing him to look at it quickly before looking into my eyes.

"You owe me a night,  where you use a cheesy pick up line, buy me a drink, dance with me all night, and make me fall for you." I say breathlessly  making James smile widely as his eyes sparkle in joy and hope.

"It's a date."

*

I climb up the stairs to my room. I shut the door and walk to my bathroom. Turning the hot water to full blast I take the dress off. I quickly jump in the shower and let the water burn my skin, as if it could burn his touch off. I take my loofah and apply body wash and scrub my body as hard as possible. I scrub my neck and chest until its raw. The need to get the feeling of his hands off of me.

I rinse the body wash off and then reapply the body wash to the loofah and scrub again.

My lip trembles as I still feel it. The way his lips pressed against my neck, how his hands roamed my body, massaged my breast.

I scrub like I can scrub away the way he looked at me. Like I was a piece of meat.

My skin is raw. It burns as I wash the rest of the soap off. I let my tears mix with the water.

I breath in deeply calming myself down. I then turn the water off and get out grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me. I quickly towel dry my hair and put on a tshirt and shorts, I walk back into my room and sit on my bed letting my head fall into my hands.

And like that, I understood Navi's suicide attempt.

Suddenly a knock sounds at my door. My head snaps up and I slowly stand and open it. I'm surprised when I see Riley.

Her hair is still slightly curled from the wedding, she is wearing a black v-neck shirt and dark blue Jean's. She smiles at me awkwardly. "Can I come in?" She asks.

I sigh and slowly step back. Riley shuts the door as I sit back down on the bed. Riley plops down beside me and an awkward silence fills the air.

Finally Rileys voice rings through the air as she laughs awkwardly.
"Well um in seven years all of your skin cells will have replaced them selves so you'll have a body that he has never touched in, you know seven uh years." I glare at Riley.

How insensitive could she be.

"I'm sorry that was bad. I'm sorry." She shakes her head as she runs a shaky hand through her hair.

"Look I'm not good at this stuff, most of my social skills are from people I kill." Riley shrugs making me raise a brow.

Really a pity party about being an assassin.

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened with Jadyn. I understand what you went through. " Riley states making me give a bitter smile.

I don't think anyone understands.

"I know you don't think I do but um, I do." Riley swallows harshly as she rubs her hands on her Jean's.

"When I was, when I was 15. In the academy, I was sent on my second mission. Assassinate a very high up beta, he wasn't a good one, but they couldn't catch him in the act to actually put him in jail. So I was assigned to kill him." Riley clears her throat and I look at her my face showing concern.

"He had a thing for prostitutes, so I posed as one. Had him pick me up, he took me to his place. I-I um." Riley swallows harshly.

"It wasn't supposed to go far. I kissed him, made out, getting ready to kill him and to my surprise. He was a kinky bastard. Next thing I know, I'm on my back, looking up at the ceiling with my hands cuffed to the bed post." Riley stares off as I see her re-live it.

"I couldn't break character or I would be killed so I had to- I had to um go through it." Riley finally looks at me and that's when I see it.

All the ghosts that an assassin carries.

"After that, he uncuffed me. Paid me. I then put a bullet between his eyes. I went back to the academy, I got rewarded, I never told a soul. You're the first person to know."

I'm speechless at Riley, I've never seen her so exhausted.

A moment goes by us as Riley looks deep in thought.

Riley then turns to me and  grabs my arm as she looks at me holding strong eye contact.

"You are not what happened to you. You are what you choose to become."

The end*
*****

*For those that do not want a sequel this is the end! *
*for those that do keep on going we got a couple more chapters!*
(This ending is the happy ending you've been warned, )

Thoughts??

Anyhow its 12 I'm going to bed now.

Dont forget to vote comment and follow!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19M 569K 39
CONTAINS VERY MATURE CONTENT. "Katarina," my name passed his lips in a gruff whisper and I felt like I was going to melt into a puddle. Rafe's hands...
190K 7.4K 42
"So you're a virgin, then." He says it so blatantly it rattles me to the core. "No! I mean, would it matter if I were?" "I suppose not," he muses, hi...
2K 127 55
*Completed* Annabelle Easton, a nineteen year old with her future planned out by wealth, ran head first into the biggest mistake of her life. Annie'...
2.6M 128K 40
Book 1 in the Deviant Creatures Series In the slums of New York City an underground prison sat. The City that Never Sleeps wasn't all it seeme...