Chasing Dreams (A Harry Potte...

By blueskies-fireflies

Harry walked slowly from the room, hidden beneath his invisibility cloak. He could see the snow on the window... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Flashbacks
Chapter 3: Snivellus
Chapter 4: Temporary
Chapter 5: Slytherins
Chapter 6: I reckon they do
Chapter 7: A great idea
The Fight
Rob Dawson
Just a small argument
Hogsmeade
Halloween
Authors Note
Author's Note
Trouble in Paradise
Hogsmeade
Helena Renai
Sam
Night time snowfall
The Letter
Chocolate Frogs and the Map
The Frozen Lake
The Hospital Wing on Christmas Eve
A Job?
Christmas Morning
Presents
Kayn and Snape
The Sorting
The New Years Eve Party
A Terrible Idea
Chaser?
Single Tryouts
Work
The Patronus Charm
The Art of Ice and Magic
Biscuits
Valentines Day
Another date?
The Match
Curses in the Corridor
Second Time In A Year
The First Warning
Apoligies
Hogsmeade with Jared
Planning
April the 22nd
OWL's Approach
OWL Exams
Mudblood
Rejection
The Last of the Exams
The End of an Era
Train Rides and Tears
Authors Note
Summer and All its Lies
Goodbyes and Greetings
What Happened To You?
Playing With Fire
Sixth Year Begins
Thinking
An Encounter on the Pitch
The First Prank
The Party
Drinking and Dancing
A Bit of A Clichè
Entirely Hungover
The First Envelope
Taking Care of Things
Secrets, Slughorn and the Second Warning
The Astronomy Tower
Madam Rosmerta
Awkward and Shy
An Admittance of Feelings
I'm Not A Soldier
In the Forest?!
As High as the Clouds
Working Things Through
Blackouts
I Don't Need
Really, I am
First and Last Time
What Doesn't Exist
Any Takers?
Not an Update
Not an Update 2
Confusion
What is this?
Author's Note

Boys

1.7K 86 6
By blueskies-fireflies

"Skye wake up!" Lily said merrily, sliding open the curtains. "Good morning." Skye answered groggily, running a hand through her messy hair. "Here." Lily said, tossing her a hairbrush. "Thanks. So.. Where do you want to go in Hogsmeade?" She asked. "Skye! You're going with Rob Dawson, not me!" Lily answered. "Oh crap! Oh yeah! Ugh I have to get dressed and look nice and.. Ugh the sheer effort of going somewhere with a boy." "Oh poor me, I'm Skye and I have a string of boys in love with me, and I have to go out with one of them. Boo hoo." Lily mocked, smirking. Skye chucked a pillow at her, then smiled. "The sheer effort! Of going somewhere with a boy." Lily said dramatically, falling on her bed. "Any boy who's not Sirius. Or James or the boys." Skye replied, and Lily frowned slightly. "C'mon Lils, let's go get ready." She laughed, pulling out jeans and brushing her hair.

"Nervous?" Marlene asked Skye as they stepped downstairs into the entrance hall. "Pfft! No." Skye answered, the late October air blowing back her hair. "Are you actually ever nervous about boys?" Alice asked her. Skye muttered uncomfortably. "Pardon?" Lily asked as she joined them. "I'm going to sound really cocky." "No, Alice. Skye's never nervous when it comes to boys, because she is mature and has been going out with boys since first year." Marlene concluded. "I have not!" Skye blushed. "Have so. Don't you remember.. Ugh, what's his name?" Marlene asked, clicking her fingers thoughtfully. "Well there was a Jason, I remember him. And Daniel. And a Sam." "And a boy called Tommy." "And-" Lily added, smirking. "Okay, okay. So I've gone out with a good few boys, but who cares?" Skye laughed. Lily, Alice, and Marlene, who had been smiling mischievously, stopped and looked down, their smiles disappearing. "See? It's not that a big of a deal to me. Or you. Or anyone." Skye said, shoving her hands in her pockets. "Skye." Lily muttered uncomfortably, turning a light shade of red. "What?" Skye asked, turning. She came face to face with Rob Dawson, her Hogsmeade date, who had clearly just heard their entire conversation. "Rob!" Skye said happily, taking her hands out of her pockets and rocking back and forth on her heels. "Skye." Rob said shortly. "Will we go?" "Sure." He said, but he didn't seem as excited as before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 48K 61
BOOK #1 Serendipity (n) finding something good without looking for it - Marauders Era Fanfiction - Eva Taylor. Sixth year. First female keeper for t...
40.2K 1.3K 29
"So if its words that you are looking for McKinnon, I am fluently gifted with the art of speaking. But I'd much rather spend every day showing you ex...
871K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
449K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...