Rob Dawson

A/N: Hey! Do hopefully everyone's enjoying the book so far, sorry it's taking ages to upload.. Anyway if it's okay, this chapter is dedicated to rawr101800 thank you so much for voting!:) I really love it when my story gets recognition! Okay enjoy:

"Hey! I went looking for you but I couldn't find you. Where's Skye?" James asked his two friends as they entered the common room. "Why don't you ask Sirius?" Remus asked bitterly, sitting down. "Padfoot, where is she?" James asked Sirius. "Deerest James, she's in the hospital wing, talking to some pig headed arrogant prat." Sirius told him. "Who's a oh headed prat?" Peter asked, appearing at the bottom of the stairs. "Sirius is." James laughed, ignoring the glare Sirius was giving him. "Rob Dawson, d'you know him Wormtail?" Remus added. "No.. Never heard of him." "Well apparently he's besotted with Skye." Sirius said, trying to keep the anger from his voice. "Who's not besotted with Skye, really?" James asked them. James thought of Skye in a brotherly way, but there was no denying she was pretty, and fun and just generally easy to get along with. "Me!" Sirius snapped at him, to which Remus looked at him sideways and James raised his eyebrows. "I.. I think S-Skye is really pretty." Peter said timidly, glancing around to make sure they were alone. "My point exactly." James said casually, shrugging. No one noticed the anger in Sirius' eyes as he frowned into the fire.

"So.. You're sure you're okay?" Skye asked Rob, who nodded quietly. They were walking back from the hospital wing, laughing and talking as they walked through the corridors. "Yeah, fine." He smiled. "I just can't believe Sirius.. Attacked you." Skye said quietly, shaking her head. Rob shrugged, knowing if he told her why, he'd be in for it. "We were arguing.. It doesn't matter now, anyway." He told her, and Skye smiled at him, her blue eyes lighting up. "So um.. I've been wondering." Rob started confidently. "Would you.. Maybe, like to come to Hogsmeade with me?" He asked her quietly. "With me? Really?" Skye asked him. "Yeah, would you like to go with me this Saturday?" He repeated. Skye smiled broadly "Yes. I mean.. Yeah, yeah, I'd love to." She answered. Robb's handsome face split into a huge grin. "Brilliant! So I'll see you in class tomorrow? He asked, an air of confidence and surety in his voice. Skye nodded as she pushed the common room door open, them stopped inside and said goodbye to Rob. "Skye! Where've you been?" Lily asked her, closing her book and looking at Skye. "I was.. In the hospital wing with Rob. You know Rob Dawson? Him." Skye explained, sitting down next to Lily by the table. "Why was he in the hospital wing?" "Don't ask." Skye said shortly, then, in answer to Lily's questioning look "Sirius." "Oh! Why doesn't that surprise me?" Lily said stubbornly. Skye rolled her eyes at her friend and smiled at Remus and Peter, who sat by the fire. "Anyway, Skye, I'm going to bed. Goodnight." Lily smiled, standing up and walking away, waving over her shoulder as she did so. "Skye!" James called as he entered the room, beckoning her over. Skye smiled and headed over to her other best friends, sitting down beside Sirius. He crossed his feet, stretching out his long legs. Then, casually, he slung an arm over the back of the couch begin Skye. "Where were you?" He asked her. "In the hospital wing! You're lucky Rob doesn't tell McGonagal what you did!" She exclaimed angrily. "Dawson? Nah." He shrugged. Skye rolled her eyes. "Thought you'd say something like that." She muttered, and Sirius slid his arm from around her, fixing her with a look. "What do you mean?" "Well! Honestly Sirius, you go around attacking half the school! Whatever about the Slytherin's and Snape-" "Snivellous." James cut in. "Oh shut it James." Skye snapped. "The point is, I think you should apologise for sending Rob to the hospital wing with.." She was lost for words. "With a headache!" Sirius spluttered loudly?and James tried to hide his laughter. "Oh, well, poor Rob Dawson, going away with a headache. Pfft, grow up, Skye." Sirius said half heartedly. "You're the one who needs to grow up, you-" "Okay, enough!" Remus said, holding up his hands. Skye narrowed her blue eyes at Sirius and walked upstairs, away without saying goodnight.