OWL's Approach

As quickly as it came, my birthday is over, and the routine starts again, with the holidays over. Sirius had decided to stay with me over the holidays, which made James stay. Then of course Peter wanted to stay and that made Remus stay too. Lily had decided to stay here for the holidays as well, for the first time in ages, because it was my birthday. Now though, teachers blabbed on constantly about OWL exams, study, homework, blah blah blah. Professor Binns was carrying on with such rubbish one day while I sat with my head on the desk, my eyes closed. I heard something about a goblin rebellion, a date of some sort, a name of one of the leaders.. My thoughts drifted away towards after classes. Me and Sirius had agreed to take a walk around the lake and study. The weather had been nicer recently, so I wanted to make the best of it, but I knew I had to study. Sirius, however, did not want to study, but had agreed to test me, because I did need to study. A small wad of parchment smacks me on the nose, and I hear a stifled laugh as it knocks me from my thoughts. "Can you not?" I hiss at who is presumably James and Sirius, my eyes still closed. It continues to hit me, probably charmed to repeat its actions. "Ugh!" I groan at them, my eyes snapping open. "Sshh!" Sirius hisses back, smirking. I roll my eyes and snatch the paper from the air just as Professor Binns snaps his book shut and announces the end of the lesson. "Thank God!" I practically scream, walking outside with Sirius. "See ya later, James!" "Yeah, see you at dinner, mate."
***************
"It's true!" I laugh as I finish my story. Sirius rolls about on the ground, laughing. "Down the stairs? He snorts. "Yes! I didn't mean to throw her down, I just.. It sort of.." "Happened?" He supplied with a grin. "Yes." I nod calmly, trying to hide the smile that's breaking out on my face. "Come on, you imbecile, test me." "Okay. Okay." He takes a deep breath and stares out at the lake. "What.. Colour is the draft of living death?" "Red?.." I ask hesitantly, unsure of the answer. "Close enough." He snaps the potions books shut. "Come on Sirius! I need to know this for-" "Studying is BORING!" He exaggerates. "Well then.. What D'you want to do?" He shrugs. "Wanna find James, Peter and Remus?" I ask. "Nah." "Want to.. Find a girl to snog?" I tease him. "Skye." He turns to me. "If I wanted to snog a girl, I'd snog you." He tells me with a wink and one of his flashing smiles. For a moment, my heartbeat quickens, but I brush it off. "I do no like Sirius as anything more than a friend." I remind myself in my head. "Please." I make a "pfft" noise. "You couldn't snog me even if you wanted to." "Oh really?" "Yeah." "Of course I could! I'm Sirius Black, I could snog any girl I wanted to." "I completely disagree!" I snort. "What? Come on, Skye! Even you would admit I'm gorgeous, even with you high standards!" He tells me with raised eyebrows. "Meh. Your mediocre." I smirk, winding him up. His eyes flash as he glares at me. "I'm drop dead gorgeous, Skye." "Your arrogant." I respond casually. "It's not about arrogance! It's about me, being able to snog anyone I want!" He tells me hotly, his jaw setting. "Please! You couldn't snog.. McGonagal!" "I wouldn't want to!" "Or Lily!" "Are you joking? James would skin me alive!" "You couldn't snog.. Me, for example!" "Yes I could!" He replies, nodding shortly with raised eyebrows. His dark eyes are alive with interest. "No you could not! Because we-" Sirius cuts me off by grabbing my face gently on his rough hands and pressing his lips to my lips, kissing me softly. My eyes flutter closed and I feel his hands slide over my cheek bones, my jaw bones and the scar, until they settle in my blonde hair. My hands find their way to his neck, just below his ear, as he gently pulls me closer. And that's how we stay for quite some time.

A/N: Whooo! So Sirius and Skye kissed, finally! What do you guy think of that?:) And what do you think will happen next?