Trouble in Paradise

Lily smiled and flopped own on the grass beside Skye. "Are you okay?" She asked softly. Skye looked upwards, at the trees overhead. November had begun, dawning bright and clear and cold. Classes had been as usual, for the past two days of November.
The only difference was Skye's relationship with all the boys she knew, and liked. Since the fight at the Halloween party two days ago, Skye had refused to speak to Sirius until he told her why the fight had started. Sirius had been reluctant to answer her and eventually refused to. So, James had taken Sirius' side and Skye had refused to speak to them until they were goon to be nature. With Rob, things were different. He had stood at the bottom of the stairs for Skye the next morning, and had immediately gone on a huge rant about Sirius and how he had started it and it wasn't his fault. Skye had also refused to speak to him until he was going to grow up and be serious.
"Skye? Are you okay?" Lily repeated quietly, smiling at her friend. "Yeah, I suppose. I just.. I miss Rob and Sirius and James. Besides you, Mary, Alice and Marlene, they're my only friends. I know they're immature, but we've been really close since second year and I don't want to lose them over a fight, but they won't tell me what it was about and I can't have them fighting, because I love them both so much." Se finished, all in one breath. Lily liked over at her friend, then stood up, holding out her hand. "Come on." She's said suddenly. "Where are we going?" Skye grabbed her hand and jumped up. "We're going to find Rob." "Why?" Skye groaned. "Because you need to talk to him."
One of the reasons Skye was best friends with Lily Evans was because of Lily's ability to make her laugh. Before they had even reached the castle again, Skye was bent double, clutching her stomach with laughter. Lily had tears streaming down her face, smiling broadly. "Thanks for cheering me up, Lily." Skye smiled at her. "What else am I here for?" Lily smirked back at her just as Rob came around the corner. "See you later." Lily smiled, winking quickly at Skye. "Hi Rob." Skye said shortly. "Hey.." Rob started awkwardly, looking through his lashes at her. "How are you?" She asked him awkwardly. "Good. You?" He asked her. There was an u comfortable air about them, despite their relationship. "I'm good. Do you know-" Skye was cut off by Rob grabbing her waist tightly, pulling her closer and smashing his lips onto hers. As soon as they kissed, Skye melted, and Rob melted, and the world seemed to fade away. And everything was okay.
For now, at least.