The Fight

A/N: Hi! So I hope everyone enjoying the story so far, it's a little slow, but I'm working on it. If it's okay, dedication of this chapter goes to Lonewolfpup10, because thank you so much for you're vote! It made me really really happy! By the way, anyone on tumblr? If you are, I have a multi fandom blog and I follow loads of different kind of blogs so if you want let me know in a comment:) Okay, bye!

"Quidditch practice was absolutely brutal! I feel like I'm going to die!" Sirius sighed, flopping down on the couch. "It's like.. Eleven o'clock, Sirius! It's not that had." Skye smiled at him. "It is! My head is pounding, my legs are shaking, my.. EVERYTHING HURTS!" He sighed. "You're being dramatic." Remus said simply, not looking up. "Am not!" Sirius said angrily. "Are too." Smirked Skye. "Am not!" "Are too!" "Am not." "Are too." "You two are the worst mates EVER! I'm going to find James before I die from lack of friends." Sirius said, pushing himself off the sofa with very steady legs, and walked out the portrait door. "He's being dramatic." Remus confirmed, as Skye laughed loudly, not noticing the boy staring at her from across the room.

Sirius waltzed down the corridors lazily, hoping to run into someone he knew. Finally, he turned a corner and saw I was empty, yet again. Sighing, he plonked down by the wall and thought about where James might be. "Black? Sirius Black?" A voice asked cautiously. Sirius' head snapped up. "Yeah?" He asked, eyeing the boy up and down. He was Gryffindor, and fifth year, like them. His dirty blond hair fell in his bright blue eyes and he had white teeth. Sirius could just about see them sparkle and glared at him in disgust as he stood up. "Hey, mate, I'm Rob, Rob Dawson." He said, still sounding cautious, but he stuck out his hand. "Oh yeah! Name rang a bell." Sirius said casually. He had no interest in continuing the conversation with this boy who clearly didn't care about him. "So.. You're friends with that Turner girl, aren't you?" He asked quietly. "Yeah.." Sirius said suspiciously. "Great! So.. Could you maybe, ask her does she know me?" He asked, now sounding embarrassed. "Ask her about you?" Sirius snorted and started walking away. "No, really!" He said, grabbing the back of Sirius' shirt. "Please, mate, just ask her?" He asked imploringly. Sirius frowned and shrugged Rob's hand away irritably. "Why? And what do you want me to ask?" "Just.. Because, I kind of.. I think I fancy her.. I mean, I know I do! I do! Just don't tell her, and I want to know what she thinks of me." Rob said, thinking about Skye. Unfortunately, Sirius was also thinking about Skye, and his frown deepened as he thought about this guy going out with her. "Skye isn't going out with you." He said simply. "What? But you don't know that!" Rob said angrily. "Yeah, but I know she wouldn't go for an arrogant git like you." Sirius snapped as his temper rose. "Well, I'm no more arrogant than you, Black." Rob said snidely. Sirius narrowed his eyes and closed his fingers around his wand. "What are you implying, Dawson?" He asked quietly, stepping forward and locking eyes with Rob. "I'm implying that you're an arrogant prat, Black. You don't deserve Skye any more than I do." Rob said quietly, pulling out his wand. "I didn't say that! I don't want Skye! I just said-" Sirius was cut off by a spell. "Stupefy!" Rob said, but Sirius cut off the spell easily. "I can't believe you just tried that, mate." Sirius laughed, knowing he had no competition here. "Stupefy! Rob tried again, this time successfully seeing Sirius flying backwards. Sirius growled in anger as he picked himself up. "Impedimenta!" He yelled, and Rob was hoisted by his ankle into the air. "Ha! How's the view, Dawson?" He asked, looking up. "Black! Put me down, now!" Rob cried, hanging upside down. "No can do." "This is all just because you're jealous, Black!" Rob yelled at him. "I'm not! I'm Sirius Black, mate, girls fancy me, not the other way around." He laughed arrogantly. "Put me down now before I-" "Sirius?!" A girls voice cut Rob off, and Sirius spun, seeing none other than Skye at the other end of the corridor. "What are you doing?" Remus asked angrily from beside her. "I was.. Nothing. We were just messing." Sirius said, and flicked his wand. Rob fell to the ground with a thud and a smack, his books hitting him on the head. "Messing? Sirius, that's not funny!" Skye told him as she hurried over to Rob. "Y'okay?" She asked him. "Yeah, yeah, fine." He smiled his attractive smile. Sirius rolled his eyes, as Remus glared at Sirius. "Hey, you're names Rob, isn't it?" Skye asked Rob, helping him to his feet. Rob's eyes lit up "Yeah, it is. And you're.. Skye, aren't you?" He asked, faking causality. Skye nodded slowly. "You should probably go to the hospital wing, to check you're head." She told him. "Don't suppose you want to come with me?" Rob asked her, smirking. Skye blushed slightly and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, why not? See you guys later." She added to Sirius an Remus as she walked away. Sirius felt his blood boil as he watched Rob walk away with a look of satisfaction, as Skye glared angrily at Sirius, before flicking her lovely, cold blonde hair from her face and walking away.