Any Takers?

Hey everyone!
So I'm really sorry, but this isn't an update. I have a lot of comments asking me to update but I'm suffering from major writer's block on this story. My other Marauder's story, Loquacious, is being updated more quickly.

It's probably my best work so far, it's about a Slytherin named Adelaide, and her and Sirius have a severe love-hate relationship. James and Adelaide can't stand each other, but Lily really liked her, despite the fact that she's friends with Severus and Regulus, as well as a few other characters I came up with myself. Please read it, it's much better quality than this!

Anyway, the purpose of this announcement is: I'm on the hunt for an Internet friend! And I was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in getting to know each other online:)

A little about me- I'm fifteen, I'm Irish. I'm a hardcore equalist as well. I love Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, the Marauder's era, the next generation era, Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, Pirates of the Caribbean, and a few others programs.

I also love reading, sketching, painting and writing in general. I also engage in deep conversations about society and life a lot, so be prepared!😄

Please don't message me if we have nothing in common and aren't the same age! I'm a fussy person, I'm sorry 😂 So.. Yeah! Comment and either message me or I'll message you back! I will more than likely ask to play a question game (it's how I get to know people) and I will talk to you on Kik, so it'd help if you had that, I hate the Wattpad messaging.

Guys please, I'm lonely! 😄😄

- E xx