Just a small argument

"He's so immature sometimes!" Skye sighed, flopping down on the bed beside Lily's. "Black? Trust me, I know." Lily sighed. "He's just.. I don't know. On the bright side, me and Rob are going to Hogsmeade on Saturday." She smiled. Lily shook her head, giving her friend a pitying look. "What?" Skye asked her. "I don't know how you don't see it! You act really surprised about Rob asking you out, but it was only a matter of time! Honestly, Skye he's been in love with you since third year!" Lily said, exaggerating slightly on the "love." "Well.. I wasn't aware of that, but, you know, that's always fun." Skye shrugged. "Goodnight, Skye." Lily laughed, closing her book and lying down.

Skye walked down to breakfast the next morning, with her hair still messy and blinking away another night's sleep. "Good morning sleeping.. What's that muggle movie again?" James asked as she plonked down next to him. "Beauty." She sighed quietly. "Yeah! That one! Morning Sleeping Beauty." He grinned. "Skye, class starts in two minutes, you should probably eat something.." Remus said quietly. "Two minutes?" Skye swore under her breath. "Same." Sirius said, dropping down lazily opposite Skye. "Where were you?" Peter asked quietly. "I was.. Sleeping." Sirius said as he shifted uncomfortably. "See why don't I believe you?" Skye asked, sitting straighter and narrowing her blue eyes. "Yeah, Padfoot, I left before you but you were awake, mate." Jame added. "I was asleep!" "Liar!" Skye said, flicking toast at him. "Am not!" "Are too." "Am not." "Are-" "Oh don't start this again!" Remus sighed, putting his head in his hands. "Poor Remus." Skye laughed, ruffling his sandy brown hair. "So where were you?" James asked Sirius. "I was.. Talking to this really nice Ravenclaw girl." He said quietly. "Talking as in snogging in a broom cupboard?" "Maybe.." Sirius said, winking. Just then, a group of four Ravenclaw girls walked past, giggling and clutching each other. One of them was as red a tomato. "Very mature." Remus muttered, and Skye raised her eyebrows. However, she missed the look Sirius was giving her, filled with interest and curiosity. He wanted to see what she thought. Skye, however, just laughed with James and didn't see the look. "You'd think, being Ravenclaws, they'd be a lot less.. Giggly." Skye though out loud on the way to potions. "Yeah, that's true." Remus said, just as James tripped and hit the ground, hard. He cursed loudly and Skye looked up, seeing Avery glancing back at them with a smirk on his face. Skye shook her head as Peter fussed over James. "It's okay, Prongs. Just wait till we beat them in the quidditch match." Remus said bitterly.

"Hey Skye." Sirius said, coming over to her and slinging an arm around her shoulders. "Yes, Sirius?" She asked, shrugging him off and smiling up at him. "About what I sad yesterday, about Dawson.." "Rob." She corrected him. "Yeah, Rob. I'm sorry." He sighed, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. "I know he likes you an you like him.. So I'm glad. And I hope you have a great time in Hogsmeade." He said quietly. "Aw thanks, Sirius." She said, leaning up and kissing him lightly on the cheek. She ignored the death glared other girls were giving her and went back to her potion. "And I'm sorry we were fighting." "Oh Sirius, come on! It wasn't a fight, it was a very small argument. In case you haven't noticed, it's something you and I tend to do a lot." She smiled, walking away.

A/N: So sorry about the shitty filler chapter, but the next one will be better! I swear it. (By the old gods and the new.) (Game of Thrones reference) Hahaha I'm so funny! *cries laughter tears* *falls off chair* *stabs table with knife* *demon twerking* Well, that's enough of that. I hope everyone enjoying the story so far, thank you to everyone so much who votes and comments, it means the world to me!:) Thank you!:)