Halloween

It had been a month since Skye and Rob had started going out, and he was the perfect boyfriend. Couples in first year sighed dreamily at Rob as he walked past, but he only had eyes for his girlfriend. Halloween was nearly here, everyone knew, and Sirius had got the whole Gryffindor house wound up for a huge party. "It'll be fantastic, darling." He winked, his arm around a blushing girl as he walked over to Skye, who was sitting by the fire with Remus, Peter and James. "And it's exactly at the time of the match, that we'll win, of course." He added. Skye rolled her eyes and continued gazing into the fire, humming quietly and thinking about Rob. They had gone for a walk around the lake today, nothing special, but as they lay by the water Skye and him had talked for hours, about everything and anything. "Can we dress up?" Peter asked, and Sirius nodded eagerly. "'Course we can! It'll make it more exciting." "What are you dressing up as?" James asked the group, just as Sirius gently shooed the girl away from him, making himself comfy beside Skye. "I dunno. Maybe a dog." He smirked. James laughed, and Peter chuckled. "What about you?" "A snitch, probably." Skye put in, glancing at James. "Nah, not this year. I have ideas though.." He answered mischievously, looking thoughtful. "What about you, gorgeous?" Sirius asked, turning to Skye. "I've asked you NOT to call me that." Skye told him sternly, although she couldn't help but smile. "Probably.. I don't know." "Oh come on, you must have some idea! The party is two days away!" Sirius told her, "I know." Skye answered simply, standing up and starting to walk away. "Where are you going?" Peter asked her quietly. Skye turned with a dramatic grin on her face, "To work on my costume."

"Lily, you look beautiful!" Skye told her friend as they dressed in the dorm room. Lily snorted, looking down at herself. She was wearing a simple lair of jeans, but they were jaggedly ripped across the knees and her loose top was cut and torn purposefully. Lily's long red hair was messy and ragged, yet still hung around her face in a beautiful way. Her stunning green eyes glistened in the dim light, and were outlined heavily with dark make up, her face pale and ghostly. "You look like a mixture of a zombie and.. I don't know what else." Skye told her, admiring how skilled Lily was at costumes. "Just hope James doesn't catch you in a dark corner with a bottle of fire whiskey and his wonderful good looks." Skye giggled. "Ew!" Lily said, snorting again. Skye added the last finishing touches to her costume. The long, silvery blue dress rippled in the light and shone a cold, blue colour. It was ripped and tears and tight across the chest, showing off Skye's body. She was curvy, more than anything else. Skye had wide hips and curving sides, and wasn't what anyone would immediately call skinny. But she undeniably had a nice body, and looked attractive in her dress. "I can't wait to see Rob's face when he sees you in your.. Dead princess dress?" "Dead princess? Is that what I look like?" Skye said worriedly, touching up her cold blonde hair, that was elaborately twisted down the side of her head. "Well, to be honest I don't really know what you are." Lily said apologetically. "Neither do I, Lils. C'mon, let's go get drunk." Skye laughed, dragging Lily down the stairs. "Hello, Skye, my darling. Dearest Lillian." A voice said, and Skye turned to see Sirius nodding at Lily. She looked back at him coldly, nodding before smiling at Skye and walking away. Sirius slung his arm around Skye and lead her downstairs. "Nice dress." He told her, shouting over the music. "Thanks! Have you seen Rob?" She asked. Skye couldn't tell for sure, but Sirius' eyes seemed to grow colder and angrier. "Who cares about him? Come dance with me! And you have to see the costume Prongs has come up with, it's bloody brilliant!" He yelled, pulling her through the crowd. Reluctantly, Skye followed him to James. Skye's close friend James Potter, the one and only, quidditch star, Marauder, illegal animagus, and badass, was asleep on the floor, his legs spread at an awkward angle. He was clutching a bottle of fire whiskey. "James!!" Sirius yelled loudly at him, and James jumped up, wide awake and shaken. Sirius laughed, and placed a band of something around his head. Through her laughing, Skye saw it was a pair of antlers, tall and magnificent and hand made. "Wow, James! Stag antlers? You've really outdone yourself!" She laughed, and was about to comment on how Sirius wasn't dressed up, when a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist. Skye turned to see Rob, and smiled broadly. But there was no warmth in Rob's eyes as he grabbed her hand and led her through the crowd to a corner alone. "What are you playing at?" He snapped at her. "What? I've only been down here ten minutes!" Skye defended angrily. "I've been looking for you for ages!" He yelled over the music. "I only just got here! You didn't have to look for me, I would have found you!" "Yeah, right! Come and find me when you were finished flirting with that man whore friend of yours!" "Sirius? Don't be so immature, Rob, I do not FLIRT with Sirius Black." She said hotly, and turned to walk through the crowd. Again, a strong arm around her waist pulled her back, and she faced Rob again. Quickly, he leaned forward, kissing her. Skye could feel his tongue in her mouth, his large hands wrapped tightly around her waist. Rob pulled her closer, trying to deepen the kiss. As she tried to pull away, Rob's hands gripped her tightly, until she pushed against his chest and stepped back. "Don't think you can be so insulting to me one minute and then slobber all over me the next just because you think you can! Find me when you cop on." She snapped at him, then went to find Lily.

"He's such a sodding great eejit sometimes!" Skye moaned to Remus, and she was drunk, lying on the couch facing Remus, who knelt in front of her. She had been dancing all night, laughing and enjoying herself, and drinking. Drinking lots. "Well.. Yes. But he was probably just worried." Remus said, trying to be the voice of reason. Just then, a loud call broke out between the cluster of Gryffindor's who stood. "Fight, fight, fight, fight." Skye's blue eyes widened, and she stumbled in her long ripped dress to the scene. Rob was sitting on the ground, Sirius practically on top of him. James ran up beside Skye, pushing through everyone. "Shit!" Skye swore, seeing her boyfriend fighting her best friend. "Skye, do something!" Lily told her, coming up beside her. Even now, James messed up his hair when she showed up, although Lily didn't seem to notice. "Rob! Rob stop!" Skye yelled at him, shouting over the music and the group of excited people. Rob was now swinging repeated punches at Sirius from the ground, hitting him hard in the face twice. Sirius growled angrily and tried to block the punches, yelling abuse at Rob. Finally, Skye stepped into the group, standing in between Rob and Sirius. "What. The. HELL? Is wrong with you both?" She yelled at them, and the music stopped. Skye was conscious of McGonagal hearing, but still stared at them both angrily. Her long hair was still in place, and she still looked lovely in her dress which caught the light and shimmered. "He started it!" Rob muttered darkly. "I don't care, Rob! I told you not to be immature and Sirius, I don't even know what's wrong with you. See you all in the morning." She said icily, and stomped up the stairs.

A/N: Hello! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but my phone was bandaged. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, it was fun to write! I know their costumes weren't very interesting, but I needed to write it and I couldn't think of anything.. Do please vote, comment, that kid of thing:) I love all of you! <3