Love. Sex. Aur Dhoka? (COMPLE...

Від barnes_dornan

An ArShi FF i wrote a long time ago... like back in 2012 Більше

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Chapter Ninety Five
Chapter Ninety Six
Chapter Ninety Seven
Chapter Ninety Eight
Chapter Ninety Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred and One
Chapter One Hundred and Two
Chapter One Hundred and Three
Chapter One Hundred and Four
Chapter One Hundred and Five
Chapter One Hundred and Six
Chapter One Hundred and Seven - Finale

Chapter Fifty Two

3K 181 16
Від barnes_dornan

Arnav was out in the poolside, working on his laptop. He was busy working, when he heard Deviyani pass by and had Khushi go into his room. He saw her and acknowledged her presence, and continued his work. 

Khushi held onto her sari and then shut the doors and locked it. She glanced around, remembering her moment here earlier in the day. Arnav glanced at her and noticed her clutching onto her sari, and that she was stuck in thought. 

Khushi let everything out of her head, shaking it clear, and turned and saw Arnav. He looked so irresistably handsome and Khushi wanted to run up to him and hold onto him. But she knew better and knew how he felt for her now. 

He hates me, Khushi said in her head, tears forming in her eyes. 

Khushi looked away and went into the bathroom to change. Arnav saw her as she left and at the sound of the door clicking, he went back to work. Moments later, Khushi came out and stood in front of the vanity table and she put on her jewelry. 

While Khushi did that, Arnav was on the phone and he came into the room and put his laptop down to put it on charge, then went through a file. Khushi finished putting on her bangles and earring and she needed to put on her necklace. But before she could do that, she needed to fix the back of her blouse and tie the strings. 

Khushi tried but she couldn't do it. She tried again, but still couldn't do it. 

Just great, she thought.

Just then, two hands came and touched her back. Khushi looked up and looked at Arnav's reflection in the mirror. He was helping her tie the strings of her blouse and Khushi gazed at him. He wasn't looking at her and focused on tying the strings. 

When he finished, Khushi was about to thank him, when he picked up her necklace and put it around her neck. Khushi held it as Arnav secured it and Khushi felt the tips of his fingers touch her neck. Khushi took in a sharp breath and shut her eyes with a gulp. His hands were cold compared to her warm, heated flesh, no thanks to him. 

Arnav noticed but didn't say anything, and he clasped it on, then let her go. Khushi's eyes drifted open and she looked at his reflection. He had already gone back to his laptop and was working. 

So much for the moment, Khushi thought. 

She quickly put on her makeup and fixed her hair. She decided to let it out and let it flow. While Khushi made some final adjustments, Arnav turned and glanced at her. She was in a yellow sari - her favorite color - and her blouse was a silverish-white. The back was very revealing and Khushi had brought her hair to the front to fix the ends, so her back was on full display. 

Arnav just looked at it, not even thinking. Khushi at first didn't realize, until she felt her body burn from his stares. She briefly glanced up at the mirror, her suspicions confirmed, and pretended not to notice. She continued to  fixed her hair and watched Arnav from the mirror. He was still looking at her and Khushi was feeling happy inside. She was happy to see that he still had some interest in her. 

As much as she didn't want to, she would have to end it as she had to head down, so she tossed her hair back. Arnav snapped out of it and went back to his work. Khushi was ready and she was about to head out, when her phone rang.

Tyauun tyauun tyauun! RING RING! 

"Yeah Seemz," Khusi said into her phone. "Yeah, I'm ready, I'm coming. … shut up! I'm not slow! …ugh! Alright! Alright! I'll meet you and Payal downstairs, okay? … oh shut up," and she hung up. 

Khushi unlocked the door and she headed downstairs and joined her sisters. Garima eventually came and the four girls joined her. Arnav, Akash, and NK eventually came down and Akash and NK were looking at their girl. 

Payal was wearing navy blue sari and Seema was wearing a green sari. Both girls looked gorgeous and their man couldn't take their eyes off of them. 

Chutki went over to Deviyani and nudged her slightly.

"What's wrong betiyan," she asked. 

"Two down, one more to go."

Deviyani scrunched her eyebrows in confusion and looked at what Chutki was looking. Akash was looking right at Payal and she was looking at him. There was love in their eyes and Deviyani was very happy. Chutki held her hand out and Deviyani gave her a discreet high five. 

Shyam came down and welcomed his guests. He thanked them all for coming and he went over to join Deviyani, Mama, and Mami. They spoke until Shyam saw Anjali coming down the stairs. She looked beautiful in her maroon colored sari. But from the look on her face, Shyam had a feeling something was wrong. He went over to her and took her hand. 

"Rani Saheba, are you okay?"

They walked as they spoke and he went over to the mic and thanked everyone for coming, giving a short, formal speech, saying how much he loved Anjali. 

"These past few years with you, Rani Saheba, have been the best few years of my life," he smiled. "Happy Anniversary."

Anjali smiled and gave him a hug. Everyone clapped, happy for the couple, not realizing that Anjali was whispering something in his ear. Shyam looked at her with his eyebrows scrunched and the family, as well as the Gupta's, wondered what was going on. 

"Are you serious," Shyam asked. 

Anjali simply nodded. 

He looked away and then at the mic and then held it up and spoke into it. 

"Um, ladies and gentlemen, may have your attention?"

Everyone turned. 

Shyam looked at everyone for a second and then held Anjali's hand. 

He was smiling end to end and said "This couldn't have gotten any better because I have just received the best gift that could ever be given."

Everyone scrunched their eyebrows. 

"I'm going to be a father," Shyam exclaimed. 

The family widened their eyes and went over to Anjali and asked her if it was true and she nodded. Everyone congratulated her and the party began. The Gupta's went over to Anjali and congratulated Anjali and Shyam. 

The party continued on and the Raizada boys were busy with formalities, speaking to family friends, business partners, clients, and so on. The girls just stood there, looking for a distraction, and they had found it. Khushi was looking at Arnav, Payal was looking at Akash, and Seema was looking at NK. 

NK was talking to a client and saw Seema looking at him and he smiled. She smiled back and NK continued his conversation with the guy. Someone placed their hand on Seema's shoulder and she turned around and scrunched her eyebrows. She didn't know the woman but she seemed somewhat familiar, the woman giving her a fake smile.

"You're Seema, right," the girls asked. 

"Um, yes, I am."

"I'm Sanchi."

Seema straightened. "I knew something about you was familiar."

"Well good for you."

"What do you want?"

"First, let me tell you that five years back, on that day, when I kissed NK, I did it on purpose."

Seema crossed her arms. No shit princess, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

"I lied saying it was because I wanted to get over him, and then I did it," she smiled. 

"You whore," Seema sneered. 

"Call me what you want, but I did it and I must say, he kisses really good! His lips are mad soft! Lucky you- well, you were."

Seema just squinted her eyes at Sanchi. 

"Second, you tell your sister Khushi, to not have any feelings for Arnav."

"Excuse me," she scoffed with a small laugh.

"You heard me. My new obsession is Arnav."

"Obsession? At least you admit it that you have problems," Seema grinned with a smirk.

"Excuse me?"

NK noticed Seema talking to Sanchi and he went over to them. 

"You heard me," Seema said.

NK stood at her side but Seema paid no attention, looking Sanchi straight in the eye. 

"If you think your fake self is gonna get a guy like Arnav, then you're heavily mistakened," Seema said calmly. 

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Yes."

"And you would know that how?"

"Because I've seen the guy and I know the guy."

"Oh really? Then call him over."

"Fine," she said without thinking. 

She looked around for Arnav, while trying to think of a way to make this work and not be awkward, when NK spotted him and called him over. 

"Yo Nanav!"

Arnav looked at NK and he waved him over. Seema gulped as Arnav walked towards them. He came and scrunched his eyebrows. 

"Hey," Seema said. 

"Hey," Arnav replied. 

Seema relaxed and looked at Sanchi. "Listen to me, and listen to me very carefully. A guy like Arnav would never, go out with a whore and a despo fuck like you."

Burn, NK thought to himself. 

Arnav just looked at the two girls and stood by Seema. She held his arm and continued. But when she did that, Khushi saw and she went near them, curious.

"Arnav is a great guy and has class, unlike you," Seema said. "He has a heart and cares, unlike a selfish fuck like you."

What is going on, Khushi wondered. 

"I'm selfish," Sanchi questioned. "What about you? First you and NK and now you jump to Arnav?"

"No woman," Arnav said. "She's not with me, she's with NK."

Seema looked at NK and wondered how he knew but NK just nodded, shutting his eyes, affirming her.

"Seema is my friend, she's one of my employees, and she's like a sister to me," he continued. 

Seema looked at Arnav. Back then, her and Arnav had gotten close and Arnav was like a brother to her. They were good friends and things were still the same. 

"But Arnav," Sanchi began, but Arnav cut her off. 

"I suggest you shut up and leave before I lose my temper. How'd you even get in here in the first place?"

"Nanav," NK said, moving next to Arnav, "there's no point in asking cause its obvious she snuck in."

"No," Sanchi exclaimed. "I came with one of your workers as their date."

"Oh, so you used him to get in and then come over and threaten me," Seema asked, moving in her face. "You come and threaten me and my sister? Well guess what bitch? Khushi jiji is a way better person than you will ever be in your ill sick life! And a guy like Arnav definitely doesn't deserve a ill sick despo fuck like you."

Sanchi's jaw dropped and she looked at Arnav. 

Arnav crossed his arms and shrugged. "You heard her."

"N-NK-"

"Leave," NK said. 

"B-but-"

"Bitch, will you just dip already, or do I have to call security," Arnav exclaimed. 

Sanchi stomped away and Seema and NK looked at Arnav. 

"Dip," NK questioned. "When was the last time you said something like that?"

Arnav rolled his eyes and went over to a client. 

NK looked back at Seema. "You can be such a bitch sometimes."

"Well, I can't help myself but get bitchy on people that I can't stand. By the way, how does Arnav know?"

"I told him and Akash like what? Ten minutes ago?"

Seema just shook her head and smiled. 

*~*

Music played and food was being served. Everyone was busy doing something. And I mean everyone. While down here, Arnav and NK were talking to business partners and Khushi and Seema were about to start dancing, upstairs in Akash's room, Akash and Payal were getting busy.

Akash turned Payal around and had her against the wall and entered her again. 

"Aah," Payal cried out in passion. "Akash… we need… to stop."

"Sure," he said, not paying attention. 

He thrusted faster, his grip on jer hair tight, and Payal's grip tightened.

"Aah!"

He went even faster and Payal thought she was going to explode. 

"Aah! Akash… aah!"

Payal gripped onto him as she burst around, cumming fornthe tenth time in a row.

Yup, ten. And Akash was only getting started.

Meanwhile, downstairs, no one even noticed. Salaam e ishq went off and Khushi an Seema couldn't resist. 

Ishq Hai
Teri Aankhon Ke Matvaale
Kaajal Ko Mera Salaam
Zulfon Ke Kale Kale
Baadal Ko Mera Salaam
Ghayal Kar De Mujhe Yaar
Tere Paayal Ke Jhankar
Hey Soni Sone,Teri Soni,
Har Adaa Ko Salaam

Salaam-E-Ishq.Ishq Ishq
Salaam-E-Ishq,Salaam-E-Ishq Ishq
Salaam-E-Ishq

Khushi and Seema danced away and NK watched Seema. Arnav would glance at Khushi every now and then and would end up getting stuck into it. He would watch Khushi but then he would look away. But Khushi knew he was watching her because she could feel it. 

Meanwhile upstairs…

"Aah! Akash… Akash… aah!"

Akash had her pinned up against the wall and was going really hard, Payal's leg wrapped around his waist, one hand gripping both of hers in place, above her head, while the other held her up for support. He had his face buried within her neck, teasing and teething her flesh.

"Aah! I missed this so much," Payal cried out. 

"Baby, I missed you," he muttered into her.

"I- aah! …I missed you too…. Don't ever leave me again."

"I won't …I could never leave you again."

Payal pulled back and Akash looked up at her. "Promise?"

"Promise," and he sealed it with a kiss.

He continued to slam within her, her cries muffled by his kiss, and Payal exploded around him. Akash didn't stop, continuing to thrust within her, and she exploded once more. Payal pulled back, out of breath, and Akash released her hands. They instantly dropped to his shoulders and wound themselves around him for support.

Akash caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead. His thrusts were nice and slow, and Payal loved it, her body humming. Akash pulled them away from the wall and laid her down on the floor, Payal enjoying the fluffiness of the rug. She reached out and caressed Akash's cheek, bringing him to her once again. Akash held her hand as they kissed, and withdrew first

"Tell me you love me," he said softly.

Payal smiled. "I love you."

"Again."

"I love you."

As Payal repeated her words, Akash's pace began to increase.

"Tell me how much you love me."

"A lot," she gasped, feeling him move faster.

"How much?"

"Very much!"

"How much," he repeated, wrapping his arm around her waist and picking her up a little, increasong the speed of his thrusts

"Ah! With all of my life," she cried.

Akash covered her body with his and kissed her, thrusting into her hard and quick. Both.m came together, Akash burying himself to the hilt as Payal exploded arounded him, Payal biting down on his shoulder to muffle her cries.

The two simply laid there, catching up on their breath. Once they did, the two quickly got ready, mMde sure they looked appropriate, and made their way back to the party, no one even realizing. Payal saw her sisters and went over to them, dancing with them, although she felt a bit sore. 

The girls evnetually felt exhausted. Garima finished eating and went over to her girls. Chutki joined them and they stayed together. The evening went on and the Gupta's didn't leave until they were the last ones there. 

"We should leave now," Garima said to Deviyani. 

While her and Deviyani had their last minute conversation, Khushi, Payal, and Seema talked, Payal and Seema glancing every now and then at Akash and NK. 

The Gupta's eventually left and that night, Payal and Seema needed to share some gossip with their sisters.

~
Everybody getting raunchy up in here 🔥😂
30 stars for the next update

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1K 46 1
Two different people... Real life experiences... Have a look at this journey...
13.7K 1.1K 15
A short story on Arshi
56.6K 2.8K 14
My Take on Sheetal Track.. NOTE:- I'm writing an Arshi story after a very long time maybe you guys will feel the story is rushed so I'm sorry for tha...
365K 21K 52
Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi......