Chapter Forty

Another week passed and the party from Spain arrived. There was a party held at the end of the week on Saturday. Khushi and Seema invited Payal over, even though they knew Akash would be there. But what would it matter? The girls would have to go since they work there and the boys own the place so they would have seen them anyways. And since Payal had already seen him twice, what would it matter now?

The girls dressed decently, not wanting to dress up to much for you-know-what reasons. Khushi wore a red dress that went up to her knees. Payal wore a strapped, gray dress that flowed out. Seema wore a blue dress that was strapless. 

They arrived to the party and there were a lot of people there. The party was being held not far from AR Group and the place was huge. When the Gupta girls arrived, the place was buzzing with people talking. 

"Oh my gosh," Payal yelled. "I can barely hear myself think."

"Tell me about it," Seema yelled. 

"Let's just stand somewhere," Khushi yelled and they stood over at a side. 

Some co-workers came by, commenting on their dresses and how beautiful they looked. Others came by and talked about work stuff. The party went on, lame and boring, until all of a sudden the camera men went running to the entrance, everyone quieting down. 

"Who died," Seema asked. 

Payal tried to look over everyone's heads but people kept poking their heads up to see. 

"Will these people move their heads," Payal complained. 

The crowd started to clear in front of them. They didn't even realize they were standing around the middle. 

"Looks like we won't have a problem now," Khushi said. 

"Duh!"

The two nudged each other when Seema spoke. 

"You spoke to soon."

Khushi and Payal looked at her. Her eyes were wide and she was looking right at the entrance. The two turned and their eyes widened as well. It's was Arnav, Akash, and NK, and boy were they looking fine!

First came in Arnav, all suited up and Khushi gazed away. Akash came in behind, accessorized with a vest, and Payal was stuck on him. Unlike how Arnav and Akash were so formal, NK threw it off, having his suspenders hanging. Seema controlled herself from her jaw dropping. 

The boys walked past them and the girls turned as they passed. They had to control themselves from following the boys. It was as if the boys were magnets and they were drawing the girls in. 

Arnav and the boys spoke to business partners, guests and the party from Spain. The main man from Spain hadn't come, otherwise they would've needed a translator, so Seema was safe. While the boys were so glued into their work, the girls tried to focus on something else, but every now and then their eyes would wander off to the boys. How could they not? The boys look so hot!

For their source of entertainment, the guests that is, a group was hired and music began to play and dancers came out. Everyone's attention went to that and everyone watched. Just from the beginning, Arnav, Khushi, Akash, Payal, NK, and Seema knew which song it was, but of course, why wouldn't the boys know, right?

It was the the song Rabba Mere Rabba from Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hain. 

Rabba Mere Rabba Rabba Rabba Mere Rabba