Chapter Ninety Nine

It was the day of the wedding. Once planned out for a happy, joyous wedding, was now a quiet, sad-some wedding. Everyone seemed gloomy, especially the boys.

When the sun came pouring in, the boys woke up, all excited about getting married to the girl they loved. But after remembering the situation that had happened, they went back into their gloomy states. The family hated to see their boys like this, but what could they do?

All day, workers came in and out, working on the house. First the guests would arrive to RM and then they would head off to the party hall they had rented. While work was going busy throughout the house, the boys were still, in their rooms, thinking of moments they had spent with their girls in the past.

*~*

NK sat in his room, thinking back to his college days.

He remembered the time their family had gone to the Guptas and it was his first time there. He remembered how shy Seema was, and how she kept tucking her hair behind her ear. He remembered the time when she had tripped because of him and her papers had fallen to the floor, but he had caught her. Because some student went yelling about Arnav's car, everyone had gone running and he had pulled her in close, so she wouldn't get hurt. He remembered how she had buried her face in his chest for the first time.

But what kept coming to his head the most was the first time they had had sex. Yes indeed they had had sexual contact the night before at that dance, but that day had been one of the best days in his life.

He remembered how they were running around, all because of her journal. He remembered how he had figured out she was the girl from the night before and he remembered how she innocently had wanted him, and how they had spent their first time. She had gotten mad, thinking that he played her over, but he hadn't. He especially remembered these lines:

"Because swearing isn't good and you shouldn't do it."

"Well you have to in order to make the person you love believe you."

Not only was their first time momentous, but their make up was as well.

NK looked up at the wall in front of him, the very same wall where they had had their make up sex. Her in her sexy black sari, that covered every sensitive part of her.

And the lines that they had once said, had also repeated.

"Seema I swear-"

She covered his mouth. "Don't."

He moved her hand away. "Why not?"

"Because swearing isn't good and you shouldn't do it!"

"Well you have to in order to make the person you love believe you!"

NK groaned and covered his face, sighing. He was missing Seema really badly. He wanted her so much and her?

How could she just leave me like that, he wondered. Did everything that happened between us mean nothing to her?!

Padmini came in to check on her son. The poor boy hadn't eaten anything since the night before, that too after he finally gave in from the yelling.

"Nanhe?"

He looked up at his mother and then sighed. Padmini walked over to him and sat down beside him.

"Beta? You felling okay?" She ran her fingers through his hair.

NK sighed and moved and then laid down on his mothers lap. "Ma?"