Chapter One Hundred and Three

Payal looked at her new room. The candles flickered, the scent filling up the room. She looked at herself in the mirror and admired the sindoor that was adorned in her paint. Yes, she was a married a woman - a very happy woman.

Payal headed to the bathroom and washed up. She came out and removed her veil and jewelry, and stood in front of the vanity. She couldn't believe it. She was married to the man she loved. Married to the love of her life. Although she had had tragedies in her life, happiness was still present.

Payal was so stuck in thought, she hadn't even realized when Akash came in and had shut the door. She was just too happy and smiled at it all. Akash went over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, making Payal gasp and snap back to reality.

"You're finally all mine," he whispered into her shoulder.

"And I'm ecstatic to be all yours," she whispered, tears forming in her eyes.

Akash looked at her reflection and noticed her eyes swelling with tears and he turned her to face him. Payal looked down, not wanting him to realize but he already had. He caressed her face and tilted it up for her to meet his eyes, and he shook his head.

Payal smiled lightly, a lump building in her throat and she hugged Akash tightly, burying her face into his chest. Akash caressed her hair and kissed the top of her head. He tilted her face up and she looked up at him with doe-like eyes.

"I promise that I will always keep you happy," he said softly. "I don't want to see you cry ever again."

Payal nodded, smiling, keeping her tears back and hugged him again. Akash gave her a squeeze and looked down at her.

"You look beautiful," he said softly, his eyes darkening.

Payal blushed and looked anywhere but his eyes. She knew his intentions, and it made her flush.

He began to unravel and Payal's chest heaved as he did so. Soon it was off and he gazed down at her. Without wasting anymore time, he kissed her, cupping her face in his hands. Payal clutched onto his shirt, and both backed up and fell back on the bed.

Not like they cared ;-)

Their kiss didn't break and they continued to kiss, their tongues doing a crazy waltz. He encased her in, giving her no access to move away. Payal was clutching onto him tightly, not letting him go whatsoever.

"Damn, I need to get you out of everything," Akash growled, teething at her bra.

Payal lifted herself up a bit and Akash unhooked her bra and slid it away. He caught hold of her breasts and did everything possible with his mouth.

Payal grabbed onto his hair. "Akash," she whispered out.

He wasn't ending his torture so easily and continued to tease her breasts.

"Akash please," she begged.

Akash kissed down her body and pulled her lacy undergarment down and charged immediately at her clitoris.

"Akash!"

He put a lot of force, clenching onto her hands, as Payal tossed her head side to side in pleasure.

"Akash! Please," she begged.

But he added more force and within seconds, she came. When he looked up at her, Payal noticed how red his face had gotten from him rubbing his face on her.

Ah, the extra pleasure.

He came up and kissed her hard. Their tongues clashed and danced a crazy dance. Leaving her lips, he went to her neck and sucked on her neck.

"Akash," she groaned.

Unable to take it anymore, Akash got a condom out and entered her immediately. Pinning her hands above her head, he thrusted really hard, making Payal lift her body up and meet him every time. Their breathing created a duet, rough yet humble.

"Akash... I'm going to come...."

"Come for me, Payal," he breathed.

And within seconds, she shattered into a million pieces, as if his voice was the trigger to it all. Akash increased his pace and then stilled as he filled within her.

He crashed down beside her and they both gasped for breath. Akash covered them up with the duvet and pulled Payal into him. He held her tightly around her waist as she snuggled into his chest.

"I love you Akash," Payal murmured into his chest.

"I love you, too, Payal," he said into her hair.

Payal lifted we head to look at him and Akash pecked her softly on her lips. After that, they fell asleep, happily in the arms of their love.