Chapter One Hundred

Arnav, Akash, and NK were in their bathrooms, taking a nice warm shower. Once they were done, they got out to get ready. Anjali had gone around the house, doing final touch ups, and she left the boys' sherwanis in their rooms.

Each of the boys stood in front of their mirrors and looked at their reflections. There, stood before them, was a copy of what seemed to be them. It showed no emotions, the real them themselves had no feelings themselves either.

"Nanhe?"

Padmini came in and found her son in front of his vanity table.

"Nanhe beta? Are you ready?"

NK looked at his mother and sighed. "Yeah."

*~*

"Akash babwa?"

Akash looked up at his mother.

"You okayz," Manorama asked.

He nodded. "Yeah," he breathed out.

"Ready bitwa?"

Akash nodded. "Yeah."

*~*

"Chote?"

Anjali came in to see her brother standing in front of his vanity table.

"Chote? Are you sure you want to do this? We can always call off-"

"No... the wedding will go on."

Anjali placed a hand on his shoulder. "You sure?"

Arnav looked at his Di. "Positive."

*~*

Downstairs, the house was filling up with guests. Deviyani, her son, and Shyam were busy welcoming the guests. Soon, Anjali, Manorama, and Padmini brought the boys down, and everyone congratulated the boys. The boys gave somewhat of a smile in response, but inside they felt shattered.

After some guests wished them good luck and gave them a few small presents, everyone prepared to leave to the party hall.

Taking blessings from Deviyani, Manorama, Padmini, and Anjali, the boys headed out and each groom was taken individually to their cars. The boys looked at the BMW, the Honda, and the Mercedes-Benz. So many memories were attached to those cars, and today, as they went to move on from the girls, they would be surrounded by the memories.

There were drivers hired, so the boys wouldn't have to drive. Each of the grooms were seated and in the BMW were Arnav, Anjali, Shyam, and Raghav. In the Honda, was Akash and his parents. In the Mercedes-Benz, was NK, his mother, and Deviyani.

The three cars zoomed down to the the party hall and the minute the boys stepped out, cameramen and reporters came jumping at them. They tried to get a good few snaps and tried to get a few words out, but the boys said nothing. They knew how to deal with this stuff, so when the family got attacked, they helped them out and headed to the entrance.

At the entrance, there was a ribbon that stopped them from going in. There were a whole bunch of people there, not a single person that they didn't know. Well, almost.

"Hello everyone," Chutki smiled.

At the sight of Chutki, it somewhat ticked the boys off. They didn't mean to be mean, but seeing her reminded them of her sisters.

"What are you doing here," Raghav asked.

"Well... even though what happened wasn't right... you three," she looked at Arnav, Akash, and NK, "are still like brothers to me." She took in a deep breath. "So... I asked if I could stand at the gate and welcome my brothers in."