Chapter Ninety

Two days after the girls' haldi was the boys' haldi. The girls stayed behind at home, while Shashi, Garima, and Chutki went to Raizada mansion. Raizada Mansion was highly decorated and it looked beautiful!

Deviyani and her son welcomed them in and while the two gentlemen were busy talking, Garima, Deviyani, Manorama, and Padmini spoke. Anjali was with Shyam, still upstairs getting ready... more like fussing.

"I'm starting to look fat," Anjali exclaimed.

"No you don't," Shyam replied.

"Are you frigging blind?! Yes I am," an she held onto her tummy. "Look at this fat!"

Shyam came from behind and held her hands above her tummy, nuzzling his chin on the crook of her neck. "You look perfectly fine. And when our baby comes, we'll be the happiest ones in the world."

Anjali pouted, poking at her tummy.

"Careful Rani Saheba. Or else you'll hurt my baby."

Anjali stopped and caressed it. "I'm sowey baby," she pouted.

Shyam kissed her cheek. "Hurry. We should get going."

Anjali nodded and quickly got ready and then her and Shyam headed downstairs. They met with the Guptas and then the boys were brought down, each of them in plain white sherwanis.

The girls' friends were there, including Lavanya, and they went running to their future Jeejus. Just as Arnav, Akash, and NK were seated, the girls reached them.

"Hi Jeejus," one of them said.

The boys smiled back lightly.

"Will you take your kurtas off," Lavanya asked.

"Excuse me," all three boys asked.

Anjali laughed as she came over. "Take off your kurta boys."

The boys scrunched their eyebrows.

"Do you want to put haldi on or what? Or should we just forget the wedding?"

The boys didn't hesitate and took them off immediately. All of the girls started to giggle, as well as the rest of the families. Deviyani went up first and was beyond happy for her grandsons. Slowly, one by one, members went and then the guests started to go. Anjali and Shyam went last, saving it for the last moment, just so they could tease the boys.

"By the way boys," Anjali said, "you can't meet the girls anymore. STRICT RULE."

"What the?! Why," Arnav asked.

"Cause it's the rules. You CAN NOT meet the girls. Otherwise something will go wrong with the wedding."

"What crap!"

"Shut up Chote! Something bad will happen, and then watch - the wedding won't take place and you all will be alone, never with your girls. Understood?"

The boys just nodded, although they hated it. Anjali continued putting haldi on her brothers.

"Di," Arnav said, as Anjali put haldi on his arm, "I don't get the point of all this."

"Yeah Di," Akash agreed.

"Same here," NK said.

"Well my bros, you want to look good for your brides don't you?"

All three nodded.

"Then this is something you have to do," Shyam said.

"Why," all three asked.

"The haldi will make you boys shine so that on your Suhag Raat, your brides will not be able to resist you," Anjali giggled.

All three boys thought about it for a moment and liked the idea of it.

"Then Di," NK said , "put some more here," he said, pointing at his chest.

"Yeah Di," Akash said, also pointing at his chest.

"And also here," Arnav pointed at his arms. "And here," he pointed at his face. "And here," he pointed at his legs. "Oh! And here!"

He tried to go to his lower stomach but Anjali stopped him and hit him slightly in the head.

"Chote," she warned, chuckling a bit.

"What? Arnav Singh Raizada always needs to look good."

"Oh? Is that so?"

Arnav nodded.

"If you say so," and she tried to pull on his pants but he stopped her.

"Di! What are you doing," he whispered out in the end.

"What," she said innocently. "You just said so to! Besides, are you scared of your Di seeing your... Cause as your older sibling, I've seen it numerous times when you were a baby."

Akash and NK snorted while Arnav gaped.

"Don't you two laugh," Anjali said. "I've seen your two's as well."

Akash and NK stopped and then Anjali sighed.

"The benefit of being the oldest," she smiled evilly .

Shyam just shook his head and kissed his wife on her head.

"Jeeju, please take her away," Arnav said.

"Yeah, take her to your room," Akash said.

"Maybe you'll be able to shut her up," NK said.

"Excuse me," Anjali squealed.

"No problem," Shyam said.

"Excuse me?! Oh, and like you know how to just shut me up."

Shyam have a devilish grin. "You know I can," he whispered out, giving Anjali the chills.

"What will you do," she asked like a 5 year-old.

Shyam looked at her eyes and then her lips, and then back at her eyes. "You'll see," he whispered.

The three boys rolled their eyes and Raghav joined them.

"Please," Raghav said. "Get a room."

Anjali gaped at him while the men shook their heads.

Soon the party was over and of course, Anjali got her "treat" that night. Luckily for Shyam, his wife's moans were not heard. Ever since the whole pregnancy thing, Anjali's hormones would end up going on fire, that she would end up being really, extremely loud, which is why they wouldn't have sex unless they had the chance. So, when Shyam eventually found out the reason to boys' idea of the "makeover", Shyam had their room done as well, and that night, Anjali was as loud as ever, no one having the slightest clue what was even going on.

"I think that was the best sex I've ever had," Anjali huffed and puffed, as she caught on her breath, holding the duvet under her arms.

Shyam gasped for air. "Yeah... Gosh, you're one wild woman..."

Anjali looked at her husband. "Wanna do it again?"

"Thought you'd never ask," and he pulled her in to kiss her, and then both carried on with their lovemaking session, going through not just rounds 1&2, but rounds 3, 4, 5, and 6 as well.

If the Raizada sister was this much, what about the Raizada brothers?