Chapter Ninety Seven

Khushi stood outside the campus. She looked at her phone, wondering why Arnav would even call her over to a place like this in the first place. All of a sudden she heard tires screeching, and she turned. In came a BMW, zooming down the street, stopping right before her, Arnav stepping out.

"What the hell Arnav! Are you trying to kill me-?!"

"No cause YOU'RE the one trying to kill ME," he yelled, holding her arms tightly.

"Ouch! Arnav stop! It hurts-'!"

"Does it?! And what about the pain you're putting me through?!"

"What pain-?!"

"What pain?! WHAT PAIN?!" He cupped her face. "Khushi, how could you do this to me?! To us?!"

Khushi pushed his hands away. "Okay, first of all: I can do whatever I want! Second of all: how can a guy like you have pain?"

"What...?"

"Arnav are you serious? You're stone-hearted! Heck, you don't even have a heart! So how can you have pain?!"

"I don't have a heart...? Then what about how I loved you-"

"Oh please! You were just tired of being the big guy who was still a virgin, so you slept with me and did all this nautanki!"

"How dare you Khushi," he asked, gripping her arms.

"Arnav you're hurting me-"

"No you're hurting me! Khushi, I loved you with all my heart and you? You treated it like this?"

Khushi just rolled her eyes.

"Sweetheart, did I do something wrong? Is that what it is? If so, then I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings-"

"Arnav, just stop! Please just stop!"

"Khushi-"

"Arnav, JUST STOP!"

Arnav stopped.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Why should I marry you? Huh? What's so good about you? You don't have any good qualities at all! All you know is how to run a big business and how to rock a bed! Why the hell should I marry you?!"

Arnav didn't say a thing, shocked.

"Face it Arnav, you never loved me, and I never loved you." She turned away. "My father has fixed my marriage with another guy," she looked at him, "and I'm marrying him. Understood?"

She turned to leave to her car, when Arnav grabbed her wrist and pulled her in.

"Arnav-"

"Said enough didn't you? Now let me speak."

She looked up at him.

"You are one wicked woman! How could you do this to me?! Khushi I love you! I LOVE YOU!!! Here, in this very campus, is where everything started! For f*cks sake, I loved you since then!"

"I don't care Arnav! I don't care at all! I don't love you! I hate you!"

"Khushi!"

"Yelling won't change anything Arnav!"

Khushi released herself and went to her car and unlocked the door, when Arnav spoke.

"Khushi! Remember this - years back, you broke my heart and unleashed a different side to me. You came back in my life, and I went back to who I once was. And now? Now once again the same has happened. But mind you Khushi - the same will not happen."

She turned, scrunching her eyebrows. "Meaning?"

"Meaning you can go to hell!!!"

Khushi was taken aback.

"DON'T EVER SHOW ME YOUR F*CKING FACE AGAIN!!!"

Khushi gaped. "Arnav-"

"GO F*CK WITH YOUR NEW INTEREST!!!"

Arnav got in his car and and zoomed off. He went driving out, outside of the city, zooming and swishing. He was beyond furious and he spent the rest of the day just driving around. He drove and drove, until he just couldn't take it anymore.

He stopped is car and went outside. It was raining really hard and pouring like crazy. It was dark already, and Arnav hadn't even realized. It poured like crazy and Arnav fumed, thinking about what Khushi had said. It made him to that mad, he began to yell. From anger, went to sadness, and Arnav slid down to the ground and cried and cried.