Chapter Nineteen

Arnav looked at himself in the mirror. He made sure that he looked perfect and then grabbed his mask. Today there was masquerade dance that the college was having and Arnav, Akash, and NK were most definitely going.

"Bhai," Akash said as he came in, "you ready?"

"Yeah. Where's NK?"

"Right here," and NK came in. "Ready to go?"

"Let's go."

Meanwhile at Gupta Mansion...

"Payal," Khushi called out. "You ready?"

"Almost Jiji! I just gotta find my earrings."

Khushi was putting on lip gloss and she smacked her lips together. She fixed her hair and then she headed to Payal's room.

"See Jiji," Payal said as she was putting on mascara, "that dress looks perfect on you."

Khushi was wearing a red strapless dress with a white sash going around under her breasts. The dress ended above her knees and Khushi had her hair out to cover her shoulders.

"Yeah, you're right," Khushi said. "And Seema's idea wasn't bad either. That dress looks good on you."

Payal was wearing a metallic pink colored dress that was glazing and slightly puffy at the bottom. It was a halter dress and it went down to her knees. Her dress outlined her hour glass figure, detailing it out.

"Yeah, it looks really nice."

"Oh, by the way, can I borrow those red heels of yours? You know the-"

"I know which ones your talking about," and she turned to her closet and went through all her shoes. "Here you go," she said, handing it to Khushi.

Khushi put them on and Payal wore silver heels. They went into Seema's room.

"Seema," Khushi called out, "where are you?"

Seema came out of her closet, her black pumps and blue pumps in hand.

"I can't decide," Seema cried out.

"Are you serious,"Payal laughed. "Let's see... why not the black ones?"

"Yeah, but I'm wearing blue."

Seema was wearing a strapless blue dress and it went mid-thigh. It had a onyx net layering over it, designed with little white circles, a jewel in the middle of the circles, a blue ribbon going around from the waist, tied at the front. She had her hair out to cover her shoulders.

"Um, try the blue ones one," Khushi said.

Seema did as she said.

"No, that blue is a shade lighter," Payal said. "Go with the black."

"Alright," Seema said and she put the black ones on.

"Now then, shall we," Khushi said.

The three headed out and got in their car and drove off to the Mark Hotel, where the dance was being held.

When they got there, the girls put on their mask in the car and then got out and headed outside.

Inside, Arnav, Akash, and NK had already arrived and they were looking around. More like looking at the girls.

"She looks hot," Akash said as a girl passed by.

"Right," NK said, looking at her butt.

"The one next to her looks hotter," Arnav said, eyeing her butt.

Just then Khushi, Payal, and Seema walked in. The boys got this weird feeling in them and they looked at the entrance. Normally, Khushi, Payal, and Seema never came to these things. They decided they'd come to this one, since it's a masquerade ball and no one would know if it was them.They walked over to the punch bowl and the boys followed them.