Chapter Sixty One

Every night, the three couples were together and there were sounds coming out from their rooms every evening. People heard, but what are you gonna do?

It was their last day there and the girls had headed downstairs for breakfast. Payal and Seema were already there and Khushi joined them. 

"Good morning you two," Khushi smiled. 

"G' morning," both said. "Now for your punishment."

"Punishment for what?"

"Well dear sister of mine, we haven't forgotten the bet, you know," Payal said. 

Khushi looked from side to side, nervous. Crap! 

"Yeah," Seema said. "And we've come up with it."

"And... what would it be," Khushi asked. 

Payal and Seema exchanged sly looks. "You have to let Arnav eat you out," both smirked.

"What?!"

"Ssh," both hushed.

"Sorry, but what?"

"You have to let Arnav eat you out," they repeated.

"Ew!"

"See, I told you she would say that," Seema grinned.

"You were right," and Payal handed Seema five bucks. 

Khushi rolled her eyes on the fact her sisters placed a bet about this. "Why would you make it that?!"

"Cause we know that from way back in sex ed class in the 10th grade, you were disgusted by it," Seema said. 

"Don't look at me though," Payal said. "She came up with it and then I agreed."

"But you still agreed," Khushi pouted. 

"And now you have to do it, or at least, let him do it," Seema said. 

"Why? Besides, you two also thought it too!"

Both Seema and Payal looked from side to side. 

"Well," Khushi pushed on.

"Jiji, that was tenth grade. Now we're 25 going on 26."

"So?!"

"Well, um," Payal said, "Akash did it to me... just last night."

The other two gasped. "Really?"

Payal blushed and nodded. 

"Oh my gosh," Seema squealed. "Wow Jiji, you're not as shy and innocent as you seem."

Payal nudged Seema and Seema giggled. 

"And what about you," Khushi asked, crossing her arms. "You seem like you have."

Seema hushed down and looked away. 

"You did do it," Payal gasped. 

Seema just nodded. 

"What the? You did," Khushi asked. "You were the one who said it was gross!"

"A: yeah, I did. But that was before I knew how great it felt! B: what the? Seems like you've been spending a lot of quality time with Arnav."

Payal couldn't hold her laugh.

Seema and Payal giggled as Khushi went red , blushing and mad at the same time. Khushi was about to say something, when the boys came in. 

NK sat next to Seema, Akash sat next to Payal, and Arnav sat next to Khushi. Each man kissed their girl and smiled. 

"So what you three talking about," Arnav asked. 

"Nothing," Khushi said really fast. 

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Really Jiji," Payal teased. "You sure?"

"Yeah Jiji," Seema said. "Sure you're positive?"

"Absolutely," Khushi said through her teeth.

*~*

The three couples headed back and the boys dropped their girl off at home. When the girls walked in, they called out to Garima, but got no reply. The called out to Shashi, and same result. 

"No ones home," Chutki called out from the living room. "They went away to some friend's wedding."

"How long will they be gone," Khushi asked, as the three came in and crashed on the sofas. 

"About the entire week."

"Oh."

"BTW, your boyfriends' family is also there," Chtuki said, taking a bite of her potato chips. 

"Really," all three piped up.

"Yes, really. Oh and second BTW, I'm in charge. Check the note on the fridge if you don't believe me."

"We believe you," they grinned.

"Good."

*~*

Khushi paced around her room, thinking of her punishment. Is it really as great of a feeling as the two said? She was confused, when her phone rang - it was Arnav. 

"Hey Khushi, what are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Really? Doesn't seem like it."

"Really? And how would you know?"

"I know you very well enough Khushi."

She could tell that he was smiling and she knew that what he had said was true, causing her to smile. "Arnav, where are you?"

"The penthouse."

"Why?"

"My family's going to some wedding and my bros are being loud as usual, and I've got work to be finished."

"Oh...."

"Why? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. I just thought... I'd see you, but since you're working-"

"No, no. It's okay. Come over."

"You sure?"

"Sure I'm sure. Arnav Singh Raizada knows what he's talking about."

Khushi rolled her eyes. "Ugh! Don't start."

Arnav smiled. "Just did it lighten up your mood. I wanna see Khushi coming through the door, not Gloomy."

"Ha ha, very funny," she smiled. "I'll see you in half an hour."

"Come quick."

"I will," and she hung up. 

Khushi thought of what her sisters said and then headed to her closet and got ready.

*~*

Khushi went down the stairs and was about to head out when Chutki stopped her. 

"Where are you going?"

"Oh, Chutki. I'm going to Lavanya's. I might be late." 

"Yeah, yeah, you're going to Arnav's and might spend the night. Just make sure you two are protected."

Khushi gaped at Chutki. "Little girl-!"

"I'm not stupid you know, now go!"

"I-"

"Go!"

Khushi left immediately and Chutki turned away and smiled, flipping her cellphone in her hands. "Go before my future brother in-law gets upset," Chutki smirked.

~

I'm over here rewatching IPKKND episodes on Hotstar, and you guys are just blowing up with the stars lol

How slick is Chutki though lol and I know this one's short, so just gimme a moment to post the next one