Chapter One Hundred and One

"Shyam, we have to hurry," Anjali squealed.

"Relax, we're the first ones here, ahead of everyone else, Shyam grinned.

"So?! We have to be able to welcome them in!"

Shyam just rolled his eyes and they arrived to Raizada Mansion. Anjali quickly called out to Hari Prakash and got the thaal ready. Pretty soon, the rest of the family arrived and Deviyani came in and Anjali handed the thaal to Deviyani.

Everyone else came in and in came the three new newly wedded couples. From left to right stood Akash and Payal, Arnav and Khushi, and NK and Seema. Deviyani welcomed them in and three thaals filled with alta was placed before the brides. The girls stepped into the pools of red, holding their husband's hand for support, and the newly wedded couples came in, the brides making their mark of their entry.

"Finally," Anjali said bubbly, "my three sisters in-law have arrived!"

Everyone smiled and each of the newly wedded couples looked at each other from the corners of their eyes.

"It's okay you guys," Anjali said. "You three couples are free to look at each other anytime you want now."

The girls felt embarrassed and their faces flushed and the boys gave their Di a look, while everyone else laughed.

"Well then, it's time for you guys to go upstairs."

Perfect, each of the boys thought, smirking to themselves.

Just as the boys were about to go, Anjali stopped them.

"Nuh uh. Not so fast."

The boys scrunched their eyebrows.

"Not so easily saleh saabs," Shyam chuckled. "It's simply not done that way."

The boys were still confused.

"You three will be going to our room," Anjali said. "I took out a shirt and jeans from each of your wardrobes so you guys can change there."

"What about our rooms," Arnav asked.

"Yeah, why can't we go there," Akash asked.

"I mean we're only changing," NK said.

"Ah! That's where you're wrong," Anjali said, and her face turned strict. "You three. My room. Now."

All three opened their mouths but Anjali gave a mean look and they looked down. The girls couldn't help but smile to themselves and the boys noticed and were about to say something, when Anjali spoke.

"Upstairs. NOW!"

The boys wasted no time and went upstairs to Anjali's and Shyam's room. Anjali turned and looked at her sisters in-law.

"Sorry about that. My brothers are stubborn."

Oh we know, each girl thought.

"Time to take you three to your new rooms," Anjali said bubbly. "Khushi, I'll take you up."

Manorama went over to Payal. "I'll take her up."

Padmini went over to Seema. "And I'll take her up."

Everyone agreed and the six ladies headed upstairs. The girls were each taken to their rooms and the others left, leaving the girls to their new room, letting them freshen up and wait for their husband to come in.

Over in Anjali's room...

Anjali headed to her room and found her brothers and her husband in there. The boys had already changed into their white button downs and jeans.

"Ah, perfect," Anjali clapped.

Shyam went over to her and held her by her waist.

"Now then, time for your talk."

"What the? Are you serious Di," Arnav asked.

"What," she asked innocently.

"Really Di," Akash asked. "We already know this stuff."

"Learning in school is one thing. Hearing it from your sister and brother in-law is another."

"Yeah, you're right," NK said. "In school, you get grossed out by the diagrams. Whereas when you hear it from your sister and bro in-law, you get nightmares from hearing about their sex life."

Anjali gaped and Shyam shook his head, while the brother shook hands and gave NK props. The boys chuckled and headed for the door to leave, when Anjali stopped them.

"Wait you can't leave!"

"Why not," all three asked.

"Because you three still need to learn!"

"Learn what Di," NK asked. "That the first time she's going to feel really shy?"

Anjali opened her mouth but Akash spoke.

"What else Di? That she won't feel comfortable and turn as red as a tomato?"

Anjali opened her mouth once more, but Arnav cut her off.

"And what? That she might get hurt because it's her first time? That it could be awkward? And that she might bleed?"

"Yes," Anjali said, nodding to prove her point.

The boys went "pbht"and opened the door to leave.

"Boys, I'm telling you," Anjali warned.

They looked back at her and then at each other and then back their Di.

"She's going to feel pain, so don't be rough," Anjali said. "And she might feel uncomfortable-"

"Di," NK said. "Relax. Everything will be fine. In fact, it'll be crazy," NK smirked.

"More like wild," Akash smirked. "And it'll be one heck of a night."

"Boys," Anjali exclaimed. "How could you say that?!"

NK and Akash smirked at each other and at Arnav and turned to leave and left.

"Chote, at least you understand-"

"What's there to understand Di?" And he stepped out of the room and turned to his Di. "Especially when you've already done it?"

Anjali's jaws dropped. "What?!" she shrieked.

Arnav smirked.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes Di."

"All of you?"

"Yup."

"Once?"

"Multiple," Arnav smirked and he left to his room.

Anjali couldn't believe it. "Unbelievable!" She scoffed. "I can't believe it!"

"What," Shyam said innocently. "It's not a big deal."

"Yes it is! My little brothers had sex before marriage!"

"So what? We had sex before marriage to! And multiple times too!"

"Shut up! No one knows that!"

Arnav, Akash, and NK poked their heads in. "We do now." And they went in and got their phones.

Anjali gaped as her brothers waved at her as they left, NK last to leave and shutting the door behind, Shyam just shaking his head at his wife.

Anjali turned on her heels and stared Shyam down. "You're in trouble."

Shyam crossed his arms. "I'm in trouble?"

"Yes. And you are so getting punished."

Shyam pulled her in. "In what way?"

Anjali looked at his eyes and lips. "You know which way."

"Then punish me for life."

Anjali smirked. "With pleasure."

"Please do," and he covered her lips with his, the two getting carried away, and into the night.

Don't worry, not a sound crept out.