Chapter One Hundred and Four

Khushi stood in Arnav's room. She looked around at the decorated room. It was beautiful, with scented candles lit, small clear bowls filled with rose petals, and the bed scattered with rose petals.

Khushi took off her veil and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked at her parting and admired the sindoor that filled it. Khushi looked down at her mangalsutra and held it close to her, smiling.

She headed to the bathroom to freshen up and then came out, wiping her face with a towel. Good thing her makeup was waterproof, or else she would've looked like a zombie. Khushi stood in front of the vanity table and started to take off her bangles. She set them down and started to take off her tikli and her earrings. From removing these pieces of jewelry, she felt much lighter.

She looked at her necklace and sighed. It was so big, it hid most of her throat. Khushi moved her hair to her right and moved her hands back to unhook the necklace. It was being difficult, and when she tried again, she felt a strong pair of hands.

Khushi looked up into the mirror and saw Arnav. She hadn't even realized when he came in, and had locked the door, since she was so zoned off. Arnav unhooked the necklace and removed it, placing it down on the vanity table.

Arnav looked at Khushi and Khushi gulped, looking side to side. She was feeling nervous ever since she had stepped into the room. Yeah it wasn't her first time, but it was their first time after marriage.

"Khushi," Arnav whispered.

Khushi gulped and shut her eyes.

Arnav wrapped his arms around her waist. "You look beautiful. Even better without all this jewelry, junk, vagera, vagera," he flirted.

Khushi blushed and looked down at his hands. "Thank you."

Arnav peeked her cheek. "No prob. Waise," he looked her up and down, "there's much more i can say, now that we're married."

Khushi blushed harder.

Arnav kissed her cheek again and then traveled down to her neck. He began to suck on it and then bit it.

"Aaah," she moaned.

Arnav felt turned on. "I wanna love you right now! But...." Khushi scrunched her eyebrows. "You still need to be punished."

Khushi turned and pouted. "Arnav please. Di made me!"

"I don't care. You're still getting punished."

"Please," she pouted. "I didn't want to. I couldn't stand to see you get hurt," she said, looking down.

He caressed her face and made her look up at him. "Really?"

She nodded and hugged him. "I can't stand the thought of you being hurt. It hurts me more. But your sister being your sister, has a mind like yours." She let go and looked up at him. "Wicked."

"Wicked am I?" He started to approach her.

Khushi stepped back. "Y-yes- I mean...." She gulped.

Arnav continued to approach her and she kept going back, until she was against the wall. She gasped and she looked up at Arnav. Arnav came closer, giving her no access to leave. He placed his hands on the walls, by her sides. Khushi gulped, feeling nervous, and Arnav brought his hand up and caressed her cheek.

She slightly gasped as Arnav came in closer. "Arnav," she whispered, "I'm feeling nervous."

"Don't be," and he kissed her.

At first, Khushi was still. But once she let loose, she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. The kiss went from passionate to desire and Khushi kept pulling him in closer, Arnav pulling her body closer to his.