Chapter Seventy One

Seema's yes meant a celebration and NK and Seema were definitely going to celebrate in their own way. Once NK had let go of her, the two drove to the penthouse. They couldn't control themselves for long and once they got inside the apartment, the two smacked their lips together.

While kissing Seema, NK shut the door and locked it. He swooped down and picked her up, taking her up to his room. Once inside, all control was lost and the minute he shut the door with his foot, he placed her down, the two captured each other's lips and kissed with no control. While kissing, they got rid of each others clothes: NK's jacket, shirt, Seema's cardigan, shirt and jeans, NK's jeans, Seema's bra and panties, in that order.

Seema plopped back on the bed and NK came above her and kissed her. The two sucked on each others lips, played with each others tongues, and exploring their mouths. He was in between her legs and Seema wrapped her legs around his waist.

NK slowly went down, placing love bites on her breasts, and then went lower, all the way down to her lower region. His tongue started doing wonders and then he placed two fingers within her. The motions of his fingers made her yelp and she urged his head closer to her body, moving in a steady rhythm with him.

Once his torture was done he came slowly back up and kissed her. Seema tasted herself on his lips and she wanted him on the spot. She turned them over and straddled him, and then kissed him.

"I want you now," Seema murmured on his lips.

He kissed her and then looked over to his side table, while Seema nibbled on his neck and chest. He opened it up and took out a condom and Seema helped him out of his boxers and he got the condom on. He rolled them over and had Seema get on her fours and entered her. Seema clutched onto the pillows as he moved. He went at a steady beat, and Seema moaned. He went even faster and a squeal escaped her mouth.

"Aaaaah! …oh my gosh…."

NK went even faster and Seema bit down the pillow to stop her moan but couldn't for long.

"Aaaaaaah! …I think I'm gonna cum…."

He let go and turned her on her back and hovered above her. "Not without looking at me," and he entered her again.

He went slow and Seema held onto his shoulders.

"Cum for me," NK breathed out.

Seema gulped and nodded.

He paced up and Seema clutched onto his back.

"Aaaaah! …oh my gosh!"

It turned NK on and he went faster, taking a whole breast in his mouth.

"Oh my gosh! …aaaaah!"

Seema's lips quivered and NK took in the other breast, biting down on it.

"Aaaaaah!"

"Cum for me sweetheart."

Seema wrapped her legs around him, pushing him in further into her and she scratched his back. "Aaaaaah! … oh my gosh! I think I'm gonna cum!"

"Thats it baby… cum for me."

Seema shut her eyes but NK didn't approve.

"Look at me babe. I want you to look at me."

She slowly opened her eyes. NK hovered over her, their lips above each others. Seema was finding it difficult, the sweet torture making things difficult. She tilted her head up and kissed him, NK going fast.

She let go and moaned. "NK… aaaah!"

He kissed her and she let go, catching a deep breath.

"Oh my gosh… fuck!"

He kissed her again, but Seema let go, moaning into his mouth.

"Aaaaah! … fuck! … oh my- aaah! … fuck!"

NK paced up and Seema gasped and within seconds, Seema exploded around him,  NK letting go and releasing himself within her. The two caught their breath, NK slowing down, the two gazing at each other as they did.

He got off of her and Seema snuggled into him.

"That was faster than usual," she teased.

"Wait till we're married."

She looked up at him and he looked at her.

"Sleep all you want now baby, cause once we're married, you won't be able to sleep."

Seema blushed and buried her face into his chest.