Chapter Four

Khushi turned around immediately. "Excuse me," she said, her eyebrows scrunched. "Are you talking to me?"

Arnav smirked. "Well you turned around didn't you? So why ask?"

Khushi rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, if you're done with your award accepting, can the party start?"

Everyone else hollered.

"Whatever," Khushi replied, rolling her eyes. She was about to turn away when Arnav continued.

"Besides, it's not like you need to be here. You can leave now."

Crap, Arnav thought. Why did I say that? But Arnav kept his cool and Khushi glared at him.

"What's that supposed to mean," she yelled.

"Well, we're all about to dance and a math geek like you would never dance."

Arnav didn't know why he was saying these things and regretted it, but his mouth kept going.

"So you can leave now, math geek."

What the, what are you doing Arnav, he yelled at himself in his head, but his mouth continued.

"You don't dance."

"That's quite the understatement," Seema piped out.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah," Payal yelled out.

The DJ was done setting up and he spoke into the mic. "You guys ready to party?"

Everyone screamed. "YEAH!"

And music began to play. The song Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO went off and everyone was dancing and shuffling. Khushi, Payal, and Seema stood close, trying to stay away from these crazy people. But Arnav, Akash, and NK weren't letting go of them so easily.

'ARTY ROCK

YEA

Whoa!

LET'S GO!

The boys danced together, lip syncing to the song.

Party rock is in the house tonight

Everybody just have a good time

And we gonna make you lose your mind

Everybody just have a good time

Party rock is in the house tonight

Everybody just have a good time

And we gonna make you lose your mind

We just wanna see ya!

Shake that!

And everyone shuffled. Arnav, Akash, and NK shuffled away, the girls impressed and shocked by their moves. The boys split and Akash went along with the next verse.

In the club party rock, lookin' for your girl,

She on my jock (huh) nonstop when we in the spot

Booty move weight like she owns the block

Where I drank I gots to know