Chapter Eighty Eight

Gupta mansion was getting highly decorated. There were workers all over the place, placing tarps, curtains, lights and a whole bunch of things.

The same thing was going on at the Raizada Mansion. People and workers were all over the place, getting the mansion decorated. Lots of buzzing and hustling all over!

The boys were all hanging out the gym, since they were doing their daily morning routine.

NK let out a deep groan, stretching out. "Gosh, I can't wait anymore," and he stretched even more.

"Tell me about it," Akash breathed out as he ran on the treadmill.

NK leaned back on his arms and sighed. "Once she's here, I won't care about another thing! Life. Will be. AWESOME!"

Arnav looked up at his brother, still doing his push-ups, mentally counting.

174... 175...

"Day and night... it'll just be her," NK sighed again.

His brothers just shook their heads.

"What? I'm sure you both are boiling up inside!"

Akash gave a crooked grin. "Of course. Like you think I can wait any longer. I just want it to be D-day."

"More like W-Day."

Akash just shook his head and completed his run and got off, taking a drink of water from his bottle and wiped his sweat away with a white towel.

"What about you Nanav?"

Arnav said nothing and continued his pushups.

186... 187...

"Cummon Nanav! We know you're excited," NK said as Akash walked over to his side, his towel hanging around his neck.

Arnav didn't say anything.

191... 192...

"Come on Bhai," Akash said. "We know you're excited. You're just trying to look all laid back and what not."

196... 197...

"Come on Nanav! Stop bullshiting!"

198... 199...

NK gave Akash a look and Akash understood immediately. NK quickly went to Arnav and before he could sit up, NK dived on top of Arnav, Akash coming on top of NK.

"What the?! Get of you two," Arnav exclaimed.

"What Bhai," Akash said innocently. "Can't we mess around with you?"

NK chuckled and Arnav groaned.

"Fine! What do you two want," Arnav asked, irritated.

"Answer our question," NK said.

Arnav sighed and leaned on his arms. "Of course I can't wait for her. I wish she was here now... I just want to hold her in my arms all day." He smiled. "In fact I'll do that all day when we're married."

Arnav was stuck in daze and his brothers looked at him, raising their eyebrows.

Arnav was still stuck in thought. "I will never, ever let her go," and he smiled.

Akash and NK slowly got off of him and got down on the floor in front of him, on their tummies, just like Arnav was.

"What else Bhai," Akash said.

"When I have her, all I'm ever gonna do is keep her happy."

"And," NK asked.

"And I'll mess around with her," he smiled.

"And," Akash asked.

"And I'll love everything about her."

"Like," NK questioned.

Arnav rested the right side of his face on his right arm. "Uske baal' uske ankhen' uska smile," and he smiled even more.

Akash and NK held back their laughs. Never had they ever seen their brother so lovesick. Not ever, in their life. Before any of the problems happened with the girls, Arnav was chill, hitting on girls and especially flirting with girls. After all the problems and before the makeups, Arnav was as stiff as stale old bread from a century ago. Yup. Hard as a rock. He would always find something, even someone, to let all of his anger out on. But now with Khushi back in his life, he was back to the person he once was. Charming, happy, and devilish

Arnav realized what he had said and gave his brothers a threatening look. Akash and NK got up and burst laughing, holding onto each other for support as they laughed.

"Bro, it's not that funny," Arnav defended.

But the two boys had no words, still laughing.

"Bro!"

Arnav was about to charge at his brothers, when Anjali came in. She looked at Akash and NK as the two tried to stop, but they ended up holding onto their Di's shoulder for support.

"Arre? What's so funny," Anjali asked. "Chote? Why are these two laughing?"

Before Arnav could speak, Akash spoke.

"Di... you should hear how your Chote speaks all grown up."

"Uske baal, uske ankhen, uska smile," NK quoted.

"Classic," Akash said.

Anjali looked at her Chote, who was slightly blushing, fuming at the same time. She shook her head and hugged her brother. "Why do you two bother my Chote so much?"

But Arnav could see his sister trying hard not to laugh. He shrugged her away. "Oh please Di! I can see you trying not to laugh!"

Anjali couldn't help herself and joined the other two and laughed. "I'm... I'm sorry Chote," and she giggled.

Arnav shook his head. "I can't wait till she arrives," Arnav said, grabbing his towel and putting it around his neck. He grabbed his bottle and left the room, the three following behind.

"Chote wait," Anjali said, still somewhat giggling.

Arnav paid no mind and continued walking. Padmini was right ahead and he went over to her and got her blessings.

"Morning Choti Ma."

"Morning beta." She stepped away. "Ugh! You're so sweaty! Go take a shower."

"I will-"

"Now Chote. I will not stand it seeing my son looking like a mess."

Armav just smiled and held her hand. "Love you Choti Ma."

"Love you too Chote," she smiled.

"Aur hum?!"

The two turned to see Anjali, Akash, and NK pouting.

Padmini just chuckled. "Of course I love you three too!"

The four kids looked at each other sneakily and then gave Padmini a group hug.

"Kids! Let go," Padmini exclaimed.

But none of them did. They just hugged her more.

"Bacho please! Well, it's okay of Anju hugs me, but you boys no!"

The boys let go. "Kyun?!"

"Kyun," she mimicked. "Because all three of you are extremely sweaty! Now go take a shower! As for me, now I need to shower."

The boys just chuckled and gave Padmini and Anjali a kiss on their cheeks and then left to their rooms, Arnav hitting the other two boys upside in the head before leaving to his room.

~
30 stars for the next one