Chapter Ninety One

Lavanya was at Gupta mansion, talking to the girls in the backyard. She was telling them everything about the boys' haldi and the girls couldn't help themselves but to giggle.

"Those boys are impossible," Seema said.

"They're crazy," Payal said.

"Who knows how they'll act after the wedding," Khushi said.

"Anyways," Lavanya said, "can we think about your bachelors party?"

"Excuse me," all three girls said.

"Bachelors. Party. Well, bachelorette, I should say."

The girls just blinked.

"Oh come on! You guys will become married women in a few days. Come on!"

"Lav, stop whining," Khushi said.

"Oh hush up! I'm throwing you three a bachelorette party and that's final!"

"But Lav-"

"No Seemz," Lavanya said, cutting her off. "Party will go on."

"I guess it's not a bad idea," Payal said.

Lavanya got overjoyed and hugged Payal. "You're the best!" She let go of her. "Now then, plans will be set. Now you three wait for your surprise bachelorette party," she said gleefully.

"But we already know about it," Khushi said.

"True, but you don't know what I've got in store for you three!"

The three nodded in acknowledgment, when they noticed the smirk appearing on Lavanya's face.

"Lavanya' what are you up to," Khushi asked, scared.

"You'll see," and she winked.

Meanwhile...

A

man was over at the Raizada's and they were playing pool.

"So what you guys think," Aman asked.

"I don't know," Akash said. "A bachelors party?"

"Hey, I'm in," NK said.

Akash frowned at NK.

"I'm in," Arnav said.

"Bhai, are you serious," Akash said.

"Why not? It'll be a way to celebrate that we'll be getting our girls."

"True.... Fine then. I'm in."

"Alright," NK exclaimed.

"Great," Aman said. "Then I'll get everything ready."

"When it gonna happen," Arnav asked.

"Tomorrow?"

"Is that enough time?"

"With me around," a voice said.

Everyone turned to see Lavanya.

"Any plan is possible," she finished.

She went over to Aman and kissed him on his lips, Aman caressing her face. She looked at Arnav and went through her purse and handed him a file.

"Thank Lavanya," Arnav said.

"Now then, as for you three's bachelors party - leave it on me!"

"You sure?"

"No prob! It'll be a breeze!"

Everyone nodded in acknowledgement and Aman looked at her in confusion.

"How do you plan on planning a bachelors party? Do you know what to even put?"

"Hey! No prob! Some music, be at a club, lights, music, drinks, there we go - that is, unless you want that extra bit," she stressed.

"We'll be fine," the boys said.

"Okay then. Tomorrow night it is. I'll just tell them its you three coming," and she dialed a number on her cellphone. "Hello? Yeah, I'd like to reserve the club for a bachelors party? ...Sir its for Arnav Singh Raizada and his two brothers. ...I thought you'd know him. ...Verify? Uh, hold on." She looked at Arnav. "Say a few words."

"Hello? This is Arnav Singh Raizada speaking." He looked at Lavanya. "He wants to talk to you."

Lavanya did and it was all confirmed and the party would be held for tomorrow night. "Perfect," she smiled.
"So," Aman questioned.

"So, now you can go out and party with the boys."

"Are you serious?"

"Yup! Nothing can go wrong now!"