Chapter Fifty Four

As if Sanchi's drama wasn't enough for that night, at work it even occurred. Khushi was getting out of her room and was heading towards Lavanya's, when Sanchi came out of nowhere, standing before her. 

Khushi looked at her in shock, wondering how the hell she got inside. Before she coukd say anything, however, Sanchi spoke.

"Stay away from Arnav," Sanchi said. 

Khushi's eyebrows shot up. "Excuse me," Khushi said, a chuckle escaping. 

"You heard me."

Khushi couldn't help but to be humored. "You've really lost your marbles."

"Excuse me!"

Sanchi squealed and everyone turned and looked, not that the two were paying attention to that, nor were they aware of the silence that surrounded them. Upstairs, even Arnav had gotten up from his seat to look at what was going on. 

"You heard me," Khushi said, looking straight at her.

"You have no right to say that!"

"No right? No right? You have the nerve to come into my workplace and tell me to stay away from the man that I work for, and yet I have no right to say that?"

Arnav scrunched his eyebrows. 

"Sanchi let me tell you one thing straight - Arnav doesn't like you!"

"Excuse me," she screeched.

"For the love of-! Will you shut up! And I'm pretty sure you would've understood that from the party. So just get lost!"

"Oh puh-leez Khushi! He hates your guts after you all those insults!"

Khushi froze. "How do you know-?"

"Oh please, I know everything. He hates you Khushi. He hates you with a passion."

Arnav just looked at Sanchi and then at Khushi. Enraged, Khushi grabbed Sanchi and took her out of the office. People got up and followed out, grateful that it was their break time and they were getting this heavy dose of drama.

Khushi spun Sanchi around and the whole staff came out and watched. Lavanya and Seema were surprised and were standing in the back. Arnav also came out and stood all the way in the back, behind Seema and Lavanya. 

"Listen to me and listen to me very carefully," Khushi said, pointing at Sanchi. "What happened between me and Arnav is none of your business."

"Like it matters to me. If there's stuff involved with the Raizada boys, then I'm involved."

"Dude, shut up! You're so pathetic!"

"Aww, can't come up with anything else to say?"

Khushi rolled her eyes. "Oh I have something to say. You're a pathetic despo fuck that can't get any guy even your life depended on it!"

"Ouch," everyone whispered. 

One of the workers turned and saw Arnav and he didn't look happy at all. He nudged the other workers and they all slowly went back in. The only ones left were Arnav, Seema, and Lavanya. 

"And one more thing," Khushi said, getting in her face, "Arnav will never, and I mean never, be yours. Understood? Now get lost."

"You-"

"I said GET LOST!"

Sanchi flinched and stepped back. Even Lavanya and Seema had flinched. But Arnav stood still. He was just surprised that Khushi yelled like… like… well like him. 

"And understand one thing very clearly," Khushi said. "Arnav will never be yours," she got in her face, "because he is mine," she hissed, whispering out in the end, Seema, Lavanya, and Arnav not being able to hear her. "Now get out."

"I-"

"I said GET OUT!"

And Sanchi ran out.

~
Well aren't these two... alike.
20 stars and I'll post the next one