Destined to Hate (Enemies #1)

By WriterAKSxoxo

Don't cry. Don't cry. You're stronger than that. He's not worth it. He's not worth those tears. I took a dee... More

O n e
T w o
Author's note #1
Cast and Main Characters
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
T w e n t y - O n e
T w e n t y - T w o
T w e n t y - t h r e e
Author's Note #2
T w e n t y - f o u r
T w e n t y - f i v e
T w e n t y - s i x
T w e n t y - S e v e n
Important Author's Note
T w e n t y - E i g h t
T w e n t y - N i n e
T h i r t y
T h i r t y - O n e
T h i r t y - T w o
T h i r t y - T h r e e
T h i r t y - F o u r
T h i r t y - F i v e
T h i r t y - S i x
T h i r t y - E i g h t
T h i r t y - N i n e
F o r t y
F o r t y - O n e
F o r t y - T w o
F o r t y - T h r e e
F o r t y - F o u r
F o r t y - F i v e
F o r t y - S i x
F o r t y - S e v e n
Trailer
F o r t y - E i g h t
F o r t y - N i n e
F i f t y
F i f t y - O n e
F i f t y - T w o

T h i r t y - S e v e n

23K 549 236
By WriterAKSxoxo

Warning: Mature Content

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner. I've been caught up with the mess that my life is.

Avery's POV:

It was around eleven o'clock in the night when I tucked Kaleb into his bed. Bree was already sleeping in her bed.

I really didn't know what to feel.

I choosed not to tell Kyle the truth about our child because I wanted to protect Kaleb but it all backfired when he took Kaleb out of his school with ease, showing us once again how much power he had over all of us.

A part of me felt angry at Kyle but an even bigger part of me called me selfish. Kyle and Kaleb were father and son. He had a right on him just as I did.

And I didnt have any right to split them apart. Can I blame him for taking his own son out for a day?

As I pulled the duffet over Kaleb's little body, he snuggled in with his white teddy bear that seems like it was his new favorite thing.

Kaleb hadnt let go of his teddy bear since he came home today. He took it everywhere with him. He even tried to take it to the washroom with him but thankfully we stopped him in time by warning him 'that it will get destroyed' and he immediately put it down.

I wondered that if he really did love the teddy bear or he loved the fact that his father had won it for him.

Kissing his forehead, I whispered 'good night' to him when I was sure he was asleep. Kissing Bree's forehead, I went outside and closed the door but stopped as I heard Kaleb murmur something.

"Thankyou for the best day ever. I love you, Daddy." He mumbled sleepily as he snuggled into his teddy bear comfortably. I looked towards his in shock for a few minutes.

Regaining my conciousness, I closed the door in monotone. My body slid down the floor as a tear trailed down my cheek.

What the hell had I done?

What kind of a person am I?

How can I keep a child away from his own father? Lie to both of them like that?

Could I be that much selfish to keep Kaleb away from Kyle when I knew that he loved him and wanted to be with his father?

No, I cant do this to Kaleb anymore. He needed his father. And its about time I let it happen.

Was I prepared of what will happen after Kyle finds out that he has a son and I lied to him? Obviously not.

Would he kill me after this? Maybe or maybe not. I didn't know. Kyle was unpredictable.

But what I did know that I was going to tell him the truth tonight. Fuck the consequences.

Putting a jacket on in a hurry, I unlocked my car. The engine boomed to life and I screeched out of my driveway. After dialing Kyle's number a couple of time, I called Mrs. Stevenson.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hello. Do you know where Kyle is right now?" I asked, my tone urgent.

"Uhm yes, He said that he would stay late at the office tonight. He still has some work lef-" Cutting the call, I drove faster while breaking the speed limit.

I didn't know what kind of drug I was high on. Maybe you can call it a mother's love. But whatever it was, I knew that I needed to get to Kyle before I regret every decision I've made tonight.

Hurriedly parking my car in front of the office building, I spotted that there were still two cars parked inside the parking lot. One was Kyle's black Mercedes and the other was a white sedan that I hadn't seen before.

Weird.

Shrugging, I jogged inside. The lights were not fully switched off. There was still a few lights that were switched on in the ground floor. Tapping my foot impatiently as I waited for the elevator, I tried to calm my nerves. The elevator came and soon I was travelling to his floor.

Walking towards his office door, I saw that his room's light was still switched on. Ok Avery, it's time.

I placed my hand over my chest to calm my heart beat down.

Come on, Avery. You can do this! Just go in there and tell him in the truth. No need to take it slow. Just tell him the truth.

Grabbing the door handle, I swung it open and started, "Kyle! I need to tel-" But as my eyes took in the picture before me, a different kind of ache settled inside my chest.

Isabella was hovering above Kyle seductively with her shirt wide open and her lacy bra on display while Kyle was sitting on his chair, with his laptop closed. His eyes that were previously on Isabella, locked with mine as he looked at me in shock. "Avery." He mumbled as his eyes widened.

I gave Kyle a deep glare and a disgusted look as I ran back to not let him see the tears pooling my eyes.

I should've expected this from him. I'm not even his girlfriend. But it hurted every time he did this.

"Shit! Avery! It's not what you think." Kyle shouted pushing Isabella aside and running after me.

"Yeah sure. You were probably checking her for a disease this late at night." I screamed running faster. Taking the elevator that was waiting for me, I pressed the button for it to close before he came even near to me.

That son of a bitch! Why do I trust him everytime and end up getting my heartbroken? Every. Fucking. Time.

After arriving on the ground floor, I immediately tried to run out but was stopped when Kyle stepped out of his own private elevator. He grabbed my wrist and swung me around, facing him.

"Avery, Stop!" He said as I started struggling.

"I'm so done with your bullshit, Kyle!" I screamed as I tried to get my hand out of his grip.

"Would you stop running? For once in your life? So that we can actually talk our problems out!" He said as I stopped struggling and looked up with anger.

"Says the person who ran every time we even got a tad bit closer." I shouted as I glared at him.

"I-" He started defending himself but was cut off as Isabella stepped out of another elevator.

"Kyle, why would you run after her like that?" He asked placing her hands on her hips while glaring at Kyle's hand that were holding my wrist captive.

When Kyle didn't answer her, she continued, "She's not worth your time-"

I was so done with her. "You bitch!" I shouted as I was a second away from tearing her hair apart.

"Isabella, I would advise you to get out." He said calmly as he leaned closer to me and his hands gently rubbed my back to calm my anger.

"What?" She asked exasperated.

"I said Get out!" He said this time raising his eyebrow to tell her he was serious. As soon as Isabella walked angrily walked out, his hazel eyes turned towards me.

"Come on, Avery. We need to talk." He said as he dragged my hand towards the elevator.

"No!" I yelled.

"What?" He asked turning towards me and rubbing his temples as he was tired.

"I'm not getting in that elevator with you." I said firmly. His eyes blazed with fire. He furiously paced towards me and I was reminded how dangerous can he be.

"Get in or I'll put you in myself, Avery." He said pointing towards the elevator, with clenched teeth as his jaw ticked.

Before I could say anything he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside his private elevator.

"Kyle, what do you want with me?" I said looking into his eyes as we started going upwards.

"I just want to talk with you." He replied staring at the buttons on the lift.

"About what? About Isabella?" I asked. His eyes turned towards me as a tear escaped. "I'm done playing your games. I'm tired of them. I don't know what to do anymore." I shrugged helplessly as my voice cracked.

Kyle didn't say anything, just pulled me gently into his arms. My face buried in his neck and he soothingly rubbed my back as he hugged me tightly.

"I don't think I can live like this. Just stop. Please make it stop." I mumbled as my tears dropped down on his shirt.

He lifted his head up and gently wiped my tears. His hands caressed my cheek as his hazel-eyes settled on my lips.

As if forgetting everything between us, he slowly leaned down, meeting my lips towards his. My eyes closed on its own as his lips brushed against mine. The kiss started slow but as his tongue delved into mine, it grew more fiery and passionate.

His hands squeezed my breasts as he broke the kiss and started nibbling on my neck.

He pulled back as his hands almost frantically started unbuttoning my shirt. When he got to the last button, he pushed my shirt back and tugged my bra down until both breasts sprang free of the lacy cups covering them.

His eyes settled on breasts and he grabbed them in his hands, groaning "God, I love how they fit perfectly in my hands. Its like they were made for me."

He stuck his tongue out and flicked at one of my pink nipples. He moved to the other one and did the same before he lowered his head and pulled it into his mouth with one hard tug.

I moaned as he started sucking and nibbling on them. "Kyle." I gasped as his teeth grazed my nipple.

As if a switch turned inside, in realistaion he pulled back. "Avery, we cant do this. You have a boyfriend." He said looking towards me painfully.

"Yeah, you're right. We cant...." I said still panting.

His eyes locked with mine and then his eyes slowly trailed down my body, locking at my bare breasts, my skirt which was barely covering my legs and then eyes met mine.

"Fuck this shit!" He said as he pulled my body towards his and smashed his lips to mine.

My legs wrapped around his waist and my hands went in his hair as he pulled us out of the elevator and pulled us into his office room.

Settling us on the sofa, I was stradling him as he completely pulled my shirt off me and threw it somewhere.

His hands went to my skirt next as he pulled it with my panties down. He laid me back on the sofa as his eyes raked over my whole naked body as if he couldnt look away.

I didnt know what kind of crazy bug had bit us but it was like we didnt care about anything right now.

His mouth lowered to my clit and he took a lick as I bucked against him. My hands went in his hair as his tongue thrust inside me and I moaned.

"God, you still taste as sweet as hell." He murmured as my hips bucked against his mouth and my orgasm ripped through me.

Before I could even come down from my ecstasy, I felt Kyle's erection between there.

I moaned as Kyle thrusted himself inside me and my nails clawed at his back.

"God, you're so wet." He groaned and he started thrusting himself inside of me and my hips started moving upwards to meet his.

His fingers picked my clit and I cried out and clung to him as the wave of orgasm crashed over me. Kyle let out a groan and went rigid and very still as he pumped into me one last time.

*******

Please do vote and comment.

XOXO

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
5.1K 684 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
5.4K 95 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
785 45 12
I could hear her footsteps running behind me; so I intentionally made long steps. When I stopped and turned around she bumped into my chest and about...