Destined to Hate (Enemies #1)

By WriterAKSxoxo

Don't cry. Don't cry. You're stronger than that. He's not worth it. He's not worth those tears. I took a dee... More

O n e
T w o
Author's note #1
Cast and Main Characters
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
T w e n t y - O n e
T w e n t y - T w o
T w e n t y - t h r e e
Author's Note #2
T w e n t y - f o u r
T w e n t y - f i v e
T w e n t y - s i x
T w e n t y - S e v e n
Important Author's Note
T w e n t y - E i g h t
T w e n t y - N i n e
T h i r t y
T h i r t y - O n e
T h i r t y - T w o
T h i r t y - T h r e e
T h i r t y - F i v e
T h i r t y - S i x
T h i r t y - S e v e n
T h i r t y - E i g h t
T h i r t y - N i n e
F o r t y
F o r t y - O n e
F o r t y - T w o
F o r t y - T h r e e
F o r t y - F o u r
F o r t y - F i v e
F o r t y - S i x
F o r t y - S e v e n
Trailer
F o r t y - E i g h t
F o r t y - N i n e
F i f t y
F i f t y - O n e
F i f t y - T w o

T h i r t y - F o u r

22.5K 587 123
By WriterAKSxoxo

You guys have seen Sassy Avery, Strong Avery, Innocent Avery. And now it's time for you to see Crazy Avery. Good Luck.

Kyle's POV:

What the hell is wrong with me? I thought in realisation as Avery hurriedly left. I was just about to fucking kiss her. 

I don't know how but she still has the power to make all my senses go numb. I didn't really about anything  when I was standing next to her.

Now the real question is that, do I really want to risk all of this for her again?

How can I? I thought of the time when I was drowning in misery and remorse in the hospital, waiting for the doctors to tell me about my Dad. I was completely numb. I didn't know what to do. What to think. I only thing that I felt was loss. Loss of Avery and the fear of losing my Dad forever. I don't want to go through that again. Ever.

Avery was a Lockwood. I was a Finlay. We were bound not to happen from the start.

Making up my mind, I called my agent. It was time to quit playing around and take this plan to the next level.

"The things you wanted me to acquire are ready, Sir." My agent said the next morning as he entered the back seat of my Mercedes while my chauffer was driving the car. Looking towards him, I took off my shades and raised one of my eyebrows as he handed me a folder. 

"We have acquired fifty-one percent of the shares of the company. As written in this contract, Mr Finlay, you are the new owner of Lockwood Inc, with you having fifty one percent shares and Mr. James Lockwood having forty -nine percent shares of the company." My agent said and I handed this folder to my lawyer how was sitting opposite me.

Smirking, I looked up towards the tall building that was titled as 'Lockwood Inc'. And now the real games begin.

Inside the building, I walked with my lawyer, agent and two bodyguards,  directly towards the elevators. After entering the elevators, I pressed the close button. While the doors were closing, I noticed a little child with familiar sort of Brown hair standing with its back towards me, waiting for the other elevator.

He turned around but at the same time the elevators doors closed. 

Where have I seen that hair before?

Hm. Shrugging, I entered the top office where Lockwood's office were located. From the glass windows, I saw James Lockwood with his hands in his hair, looking confused and upset.

"How could you let this happen?" He shouted at his manager who was standing beside him.

"Sir, I had no idea about this until this morning. When all of this was don-" The manager replied as I cut him off.

Opening the door loudly without a care in the world, I strolled in, smirking. "You know if you want , Lockwood, I can tell you how I did this." I said, mockingly.

"God Damn you!" Lockwood said, immediately getting up from his chair and running towards me like he wanted to strangle me while I just lightly chuckled.

"Tch tch, I don't think you should do that. After all I am the one who owns this company now." I said while wiping the invisible dust from his shoulders.

"You bastard! I'll kill you!" He said, furiously.

I chuckled, "Unh Uh Now that's no way to talk to your new boss." I said turning around and looking outside the view from the window. "Now if you don't mind, Please get out. I think I'd like this place to be my new office." I said staring outside the window.

"You'll pay for this, Finlay!" He said as he glared at me.

I chuckled like I was talking to a baby, "You should've learnt from your mistakes by now. Never mess with a Finlay because you and I both know, how much it'll hurt when it comes to bite back on your ass." I said smirking as he glared at me and left. 

When he and his manager had left my office, my lawyer spoke looking towards the file. "Sir, there's one thing that I find weird." I raised my eyebrows in question. "As we know that Mr. Lockwood only has two children legally, One is Avery Lockwood. Second is his adopted daughter, Bree Lockwood. But here in this file, it is written that Mr. Lockwood has three heirs of the company."

I checked the file and he was right. Shrugging, I put aside the file. Does he have like another child that the world doesn't know about?

Who cares? I told my people that it was time to go and we left.

Avery's POV:

Today Kyle was not at office today. This day could not have gone any better. But a part of me had been worried. Where was Kyle?

I had asked Mrs. Amber to which she had replied that Kyle had gone someplace important and that he would be back by noon. He also said that I could go home early today.

So here I was, walking home. But something didnt feel right. It felt as if something bad is going to happen.

Walking inside the house, I saw that the whole house was silent. The only sound that was coming was from the television of the bar that was downstairs.

If was funny but I had never seen my had drink. We even had a bar in our home but he never touched alchohol aside from drinking the occasional wine with some guests.

"Another one!" Dad said as he slammed the glass down on the table and I jolted. The bartender started pouring him too.

"Dad, what are you doing?" I asked panicking, throwing my purse on the floor and walking towards him.

"Oh my sweet daughter!" Dad said as he saw me. "Do you know how much you're dad loves you?" He asked, pouting in a drunken voice while I just sat there.

"I love you this much!" He said widening this hands at the most that they could go and I smiled. "But I hate myself." He said, his face full of misery as my brows scrunched up.

He continued speaking slowly, "I hate myself for not being there for you when you needed me the most. I hate myself for not getting to listen to your first word. I hate that I didnt get to see you grow up. I hate myself that I missed nineteen years of my daughter's life. I absolutely hate that." He said as a tear trailed down his cheek.

"But do you know what I hate the most? I hate the fact that I wasn't able to able to protect you from that son of a bitch." He said looking towards me with tears in his eyes. "I wasnt able to protect my own daughter. And now I'm not able to protect Kaleb, Bree and You. I'm completely useless. Do I even deserve to be called a father?" Dad said as his eyes slowly shut and his head slammed against the table.

After putting Dad to bed with the help of other staff members, I asked his assistant what had happened?

"Someone bought fifty-one percent shares of Lockwood Inc." He stated.

"Who?" I asked.

"It was Mr. Kyle Finlay." He said and my heart stopped.

Kyle did this? Kyle's the reason that my dad is like that?

Snatching the folder from the table, I drove to the office.

"Avery, what are you doing here?" Mrs  Amber said as I angrily passed by her.

"Where is Kyle?" I asked glaring at her.

"Mr. Finlay is in the meeting room-" She answered worried, and I furiously stalked towards the meeting room.

"This is a very important meeting. You cant go in there!" She said as she tried to come between.

"Watch me!" I shouted and slammed the door open.

Inside there was a meeting going on with some important looking people and my eyes immediately went to Kyle who was sitting at the head of the table.

"Who are you?"

"Get out!" I shouted and they started to look at each other. "Didnt you hear me? I said get the fuck out!" I said speaking even louder.

They all looked towards Kyle, who was staring intently at me all this time. He signalled with his wrist without breaking eye contact with me and immediately they all started leaving.

"What is your problem?" I shouted once they left.

"You." He said still calmly sitting in his chair.

"Dont you dare joke around right now Kyle! What. Do. You. Want? It's like I take one step forward with you, speaking to you like civilized people and then you take ten fucking steps back?" I said shouting at him.

He shrugged in response.

He shrugged???

He fucking shrugged.

"Oh so you wont answer like that? Huh? Fine." I said turning around and grabbing a vase from one of the shelfs.  "Would you speak if I broke this? Huh? Let's find out!" I said slamming the vase on the floor and seeing it break.

His mouth twitched but he still didnt say anything.

"Okay then. Vase number two it is." I said picking up another vase and slamming it on the floor.

This time he spoke, "Avery, would you stop! You can get hurt from this!" He said staring at me with concern flashing in his eyes.

"Oh so now you care! Maybe I should really stop breaking these vases and find another guy and let him fuck the hell out of me to make you care mor-" Kyle's jaw clenched and he looked furious.

Before I could say anything else, his arms went around my waist and he pulled me against him as his mouth slammed against mine.

My heart started jumping out of chest and it looked like everything had stopped.

My lips didnt move but slowly that started to changed as they moved on their own accord.

Kyle's teeth descended down on my lower lip and I moaned, opening my mouth. His tongue took advantage of that and made it's way into my mouth.

His hands that were on my waist travelled to my ass as he lifted me up and placed me on the meeting table, still kissing me.

My hands went in his hair and started pulling at his strands as he groaned and kissed me harder.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he grinded on to me. His hands went inside my shirt and started touching my bare stomach.

"Mr Finlay!" A knock came from outside and we both broke our contact, shock replacing both of our faces. My eyes widened in shock and his did the same.

What am I doing?

His eyes went to swollen lips for the last time as he walked towards the door, opened it and left.

                      *******

I hope you liked this chapter.

Please vote and comment because I sacrificed my sleep for this.

XOXO

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 168 34
......................... "What is your fucking problem Ciara Aaget" he roared making me clutch onto the table as i flinched a little back. "You, you...
856K 29.6K 37
What happens when your feelings and thoughts don't agree? You feel like there's a battle happening inside you. Your heart tells you what you really w...
441K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...