Human She Was {UNDER CONSTRUC...

By MaddyisRoll

"You only hurt those that get close to you, you use them" He only chuckled. "To get what I want? Yes...yes I... More

Introduction
Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Epilouge
TEASER FOR THE NEXT BOOK
HEY
<!>Damiens View<!>
Hello :) lets talk

Chapter Nineteen

56.9K 1.8K 215
By MaddyisRoll

He kept me close going to the kitchen area. Everyone just stared at us and cleared the way for when we went in.

"Are you not worried? About all the stares?" Granted the almighty Ming did not have a shirt on, then there was me.

I had on a pair of his boxers and his shirt. Which by the way I have no idea how I got this on my body. Did he really undress me?! He has got to learn some boundaries.

"Not really. Are you?" My mouth gaped open.

He is actually joking right? I know he has like a load of personalities but the fact it's the same body still amazes me. It's like my brain can't function properly when he is being nice and I'm not frightened for my life or my brothers life. I nodded to answer him. He then picked up my chin so I would stop drooling over him. He closed my mouth smiling to himself as he took some pans out.

"You cook right?"

"I-I never cooked pancakes before?" I was still being very cautious. You never know when he will turn into Noah or Axel. Those two were a little too much. He smiled.

"I'll teach you" he set some ingredients to the side, humming as he did so.

God he is so hot. Whoah. Claire, where did that come from? Ugh. I need to like do something to get his heavenly body out of my head. Maybe staring at him while he begins to cook pancakes while shirtless isn't the best idea.

"You want strawberry pancakes?" Yep I can't deny how hot he is now.

I just nodded again. I sat up on the countertop just watching him work. He made the batter almost perfectly then put it on the pan in an almost perfect circle.

"So...L-Liam?" He paused for a second.

"For now call me Damien. I don't like anyone knowing"

"Oh right so Damien. Y-You cook?" He shook his head. What a great icebreaker for a man that kidnapped you.

"Only a few breakfast items. I know you cook a lot. Like every meal. I also heard you are very good at it" I nodded.

"Y-yea I'm alright" then we went quiet again.

He was just focusing on the stove top. It took him a few minutes to finish up the pancakes and plate them nicely with a few decorative strawberries. He set them down on the space next to me, hanging me a fork and knife. He stood to eat.

"I know. This is all a lot. Just...I want you to be comfortable around me. Understand?"

"Yes I understand. I'm still not completely okay with the whole werewolf thing, you being kind just intimidates me to a whole new level" I admitted truthfully.

I took a bite from the delicious strawberry pancakes. Very good actually, it was surprising.

"It's alright. I'll try to hold back Axel and Noah as best as I can. Just know as long as I'm here, you will be safe" I bit into another piece.

He just stared at me. I coughed out of nervousness, adjusting my position on the countertop.

"I'm making you even more uncomfortable aren't I?"

"Kinda. No- I didn't mean for that come out like that. It's nice you being here! Don't get me wrong!" He chuckled. Very sexy. Claire stop!

"Don't worry I understand. To be completely honest your not that bad for a human. You're very cute" he took a bite from his pancakes finishing.

Wait when did he finish? Was I drooling over him for that long and didn't even notice?

"U-Uh thank you?" He smiled more, putting his plate away and taking my plate from my hands putting it to the side.

He trapped me in between his arms. What is he doing?! Still not comfortable with this hello!! Your shirtless and I'm wearing your clothes.

"Let's go out. You and me. Me and you. Just us. No mother. We need to have a little conversation" I couldn't focus.

Here was this very handsome King just casually standing between my legs!

"S-Sure, that's fine as long as you don't bring...you know who" he shrugged smirking. Stop being hot please.

"Fine. I can arrange that. It'll be a pleasure to take you out mate" he said it so happily. Then he went away putting my plate fully away.

~

"I know it's outside. You too cold?" It wasn't a complete snow storm it was nice out. The ground was still covered in snow with a light wind picking up.

"No I'm fine thank you" we continued to walk down this nice little path

. It was past the gardens and in the forest. Granted the forest wasn't much of a forest, just sticks submerged in snow and ice. That's about it.  It was still pretty, the sunlight hitting the trees just right.

"All right we are away from everyone" he then stopped suddenly. I stood still watching as he turned to face me.

"I'm sorry for all of this. To clarify I'm Liam. I'm glad you are our mate even though some others may not agree"

"Who doesn't agree with you?"

"Noah, Damien and the other one who should not be named" he stuffed his hands into his jean pockets, rocking back on his heels. "Damien doesn't hate you, just not comfortable with the whole human thing"

"What happened that caused him to have so many personalities?" He groaned, his neck twitching making his head twitch. He rubbed his forehead closing his eyes trying to calm down.

"I'll tell you. Give me a second" it took him a minute. But I let him. I don't want him to accidentally unleash the beast within him. "Alright. I'm fine"

"You sure?" Was I looking that concern to the point he had to reassure me? He nodded in response.

"Once upon a time Damien has two other brothers. He was apart of triplets. There was Noah, Damien and Liam. One day while they were out they went too far and were taken by humans. The humans tried to force turn them, wanting to treat them like lab rats. Eventually their father who was King at the time found out and went on a rescue mission. The boys were tortured too much. Damien had it worse. The father made a decision to leave him to try and save the healthier ones, but they were caught and slaughtered. Another rescue group came and found Damien still alive, barely, but alive. From that day Damien's mind created the personalities to try and keep his brothers alive. He was traumatized seeing their bodies" the story left me in tears. I felt some tears slip down my cheeks.

"I-I never knew that happened...no wonder why you're so cruel to others"

He didn't seem phased by his own sad story. "I'm not. Noah, Damien, Axel and the other one are. Damien tends to be nice if others are nice to him. Axel is too over protective. Noah is Noah" he shrugged.

"Why can't you tell me about the last one?"

"I would. But that is for your own protection. Trust me"

"Liam I trust you" he walked closer to me, he still towered me so I had to tilt my head more to look him straight in the eye.

"Good. I wish it was just me. If it was just me then I would've done things differently. You have to forgive my other counterparts" I gulped.

"That will be hard to do"

"I'm sorry...I truly am for what they have done. They should have treated your right. God I would do anything to kiss you right now" he came off strong.

I looked at the ground now. I'm still waiting for the earth to swallow me up so I can disappear. He only picked up my head by my chin with his hand. I gasped staring at his intense eyes.

"Claire you trust me right?"

"Of coarse I do it's just...this is to hard. I look at your face and I see Noah. I see Damien. I see Axel. I don't know if I can do this"

"You were destined by the moon goddess to be our mate. You are meant to be Queen. I love you no matter what. Understand that" his thumb then went over my tears, wiping them away as they were still present from his story.

I felt as if my brain was just cloudy from his touch. The effect he had on me made me forget my current situation.

"I don't want to make another woman have my pup. I want to be with you. The thought of being with another woman makes me sick to my stomach" it makes me sick to my stomach thinking of getting in bed with Noah or Axel. Even Damien.

"I-I think the plan is for the best for both of us" he looked at the ground in defeat, his hands trailing down to my waist. He was so intoxicating. Like a drug he was dangerous and addictive. Then his hand found my cheek again cradling it.

"No it's not. I don't hate a lot but I hate this agreement. I want you to be mine, I want to be yours" his pupils dilated reminding me of the animal inside of him.

God I wanted him just as bad. I'm going to regret this but, oh well. I stood on my tippy toes, hesitantly kissing him on the lips.

A/N

Long but give me your thoughts.

Remember
Vote/Comment/Share/Repeat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 3K 63
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...
232K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
441K 16.9K 42
I was soon deemed an Omega, diminishing hope of our pack having an Alpha female. My father had things under control but he is getting old and wishes...
401K 14.7K 48
*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while you were busy fighting with the alphas...