Twist Of Fate - Harry Styles...

By Andrix

There is mature content in this book. Read at own risk. Harry Styles from One Direction is tired of being sin... More

1. Plans
2. First Encounters
3. Yes
4. Hypocrites
5. Shopping Spree
6. I Should've Kissed You
7. The Mall
8. Nightmares
9. Only Girl
10. How Do You Feel About Me Now?
11. I'm In Love Now
12. First Date
13. They Don't Understand
14. Mistakes
15. Its You
16. What Is Wrong With You?
17. Truth Or Dare?
18. Nice To Meet You
19. Out And About
20. Back Home
21. Forever
22. In The Woods
23. Don't Leave Me Here
24. New Horizons
25. Shot Me Out Of The Sky
26. Kryptonite
27. Party Time
28. Love Drunk
29. Is It Over?
30. Too Late To Apologize? [Part One]
31. We're Not Broken, Just Bent [Part Two]
32. Call It Whatever
33. Fake
34. Little Black Dress
35. Falling For You
36. The Truth Comes Out. Kinda. [Part One]
37. Finally [Part Two]
38. Aftermath
39. What Goes Around Comes Around
40. You And I
41. What Happens In The Wild, Stays In The Wild
42. Jealousy
43. You Make Me Strong
44. London Underground [Part One]
45. Meet The Parents [Part Two]
46. Baby Be Mine Tonight [Part Three]
47. What I Like About You
48. Awkward...
49. You're The One That I Love, And I'm Saying Goodbye.
50. Down Under
51. Just Like A Tattoo
52. Bad Day
53. Fun Times
54. My Heart's Against Your Chest
55. Hero
56. Sleepover
57. I'm Done
58. Best I Ever Had
59. Crazy Stupid Love
60. Hey Brother
61. Hips Don't Lie
62. Home
63. Niall's Troubles
64. Moments [Part One]
65. Don't Let Me Go [Part Two]
66. I Was So Stupid
67. Telling The World
68. Something I Need
69. Surprise!
70. Start Of Something New
71. Don't Do This
72. We Are Not What You Think We Are [Part One]
73. We Are Golden [Part Two]
74. Stand Up
76. My Breaking Point
77. Too Close To Love You
78. I'm All Out Of Faith
79. Something In The Air
80. He Belongs To Me
81. Welcome To The Fame
82. All My Secrets
83. Truly, Madly, Deeply
84. She's Not Afraid
85. I'll Keep My Eyes Wide Open
86. Don't Stop
87. Say Goodbye To My Heart
88. Pain, It Demands To Be Felt
89. What Now?
90. We've Got A Bit Of Love-Hate
91. Our Little Infinity
92. I Just Wanna See The Stars With You [Part 1]
93. Go Ahead Rip My Heart Out [Part 2]
94. My Girl
95. English Love Affair
96. One Step At A Time
97. Okay
98. I'm Not Fine At All
99. I Need You Here, I Need You Now
100. We'll Be Falling
101. You Know That I Like It
102. Paranormal Activity
103. Its Complicated
104. I'm A Fool For You
105. Nothing Gold Can Stay
106. Friends With Benefits
107. Lost All Control
108. Three's A Party
109. You Need Me, I Don't Need You
110. Our Little Secret
111. Kids In America
112. Blonde Ambition
113. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody
114. I Wanna Feel You Tonight
115. Isn't She Lovely [Part One]
116. After All, You're My Wonderwall [Part Two]

75. One and Only

69 1 0
By Andrix

This happens on the same day as the previous chapter.

Diandra's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and hot chocolate, my absolute weaknesses. I looked around our bedroom and smiled, I loved saying our. It brought a fuzzy feeling to my stomach. Slipping out of bed quietly, I hopped into the shower and washed away the remnants of last night.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I slipped into one of Harry's sweaters and quietly walked into the kitchen where my fiancé was standing and cooking us breakfast. I wrapped my arms around his slender waist and he turned around. "Hello gorgeous."

"Morning Boo." I nuzzled my face into his toned chest.

"You sleep okay?" He asked, kissing my forehead.

"Perfectly. You?" I answered simply.

"As long as you're in my arms, I sleep like a baby." He smiled against my hair.

I took a seat at the island and he put a plate of pancakes and a cup of hot chocolate in front of me. "Enjoy." He smiled.

"Thank you lovely." I kissed his cheek as he sat down next to me.

"You're welcome. So what are our plans for today?" He asked.

"Well, I'm taking you to... A market type of thing. I can't really explain it."

"Sounds good baby." He smiled.

Once we finished eating, he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thank you for breakfast. It was amazing." I kissed his cheek.

He smiled and his fingers ghosted over the skin on my hip. "I'll make you a deal." I said.

"And that would be?"

"If you cook breakfast every morning for a week, I'll tell you I love you 100 times." I answered.

"What kind of deal is that?" He asked, an amused smile on his face.

"My kind. So what do you say?" I grinned.

He chuckled and his eyes went a little darker. "Hmm, I'd rather have something else 100 times." His hand slowly ran up my bare thigh, stopping at the band of my underwear.

"But could you handle it?" I asked seductively, smirking.

He stared into my eyes for a while before we both burst out laughing. "You're so adorable." He smiled fondly at me.

I pouted and he chuckled. "I'm too old to be adorable."

"Fine then. You're adorable to me, but you're also gorgeous, funny, sexy and ridiculously beautiful. I think its a sin for people to be so beautiful." He whispered the last sentence.

I kissed him and pulled away after a while. "C'mon boo. We have to stop at the hotel to get Ni."

He nodded and we quickly got dressed. Him in some black shorts and a white singlet with his converse and me in a plain purple tank, white shorts and my sandals. "Beautiful as always." He kissed my cheek.

I smiled and locked the front door, walking down to my Mini. "Which hotel are they staying at?"

"The Michaelangelo hotel. Quite nice actually." He said and I drove to the destination.

Niall texted me his room number earlier in the day, and we began our journey up to his room. I was looking down when I bumped into a toned chest. "I'm so sorry-" When I looked up I saw Louis standing there.

I tried stepping past him but he pulled me back. He opened his mouth but I interrupted him. "Please Louis, I don't feel like being yelled at or insulted today."

He smushed my cheeks together so that I couldn't speak and made me look him in the eyes. "Diandra, I am so sorry for yelling at you. I didn't mean it when I said I tolerate you only because you're gonna marry my best mate and you're my girlfriend's best friend. I happen to be very fond of you and consider you one of my closest friends. I also didn't mean to insult your relationship with Harry, not at all. And thank you for yelling at me, otherwise I'd have been a single pringle right now. So I'm sorry."

I looked into his grey eyes and he honestly looked sincere. I accepted his apology, but I wanted to have some fun with him. "I'm sorry, but I can't accept your apology. You really hurt me."

Louis looked down and I quickly winked at Harry and he nodded. When Louis looked back up at me, I had managed to bring tears to my eyes. His eyes widened and he looked at Harry. Harry shrugged and motioned to me. "You're her fiancé, make her happy again!" I heard Lou whisper.

"Sorry mate, I didn't make her cry." I heard the smirk in his voice.

"Such a great boyfriend you are!" He muttered sarcastically.

"Hey Diandra? C'mon..." He tried hugging me and I pushed him away and began sobbing incoherent words.

"Louis? What did you do to my bestie?" I heard Niall's accent ring through the hall.

"Me?! She just burst out in tears!" He threw his hands up.

Niall's arms wrapped around me. "Are you okay darling?" He whispered, his mouth against my ear.

"Prank on Lou." I whispered back.

I felt him smile and as quick as it appeared, it disappeared. I continued 'sobbing' into Niall's chest and he turned us around so he could face Louis. "There was no reason to yell at her yesterday, and now she's upset and our fun day is ruined."

"I apologized!" He huffed.

"And apology accepted." I turned around in Niall's arms and grinned at him.

His mouth dropped open and he turned around abruptly, walking away. Being the type of person I am, I immediately felt bad. "Louis, I- I'm sorry."

He turned around, laughing. "Player just got played."

"You ass." I laughed, hugging him.

"Are we cool?" He asked.

"Cooler than Antarctica." I smiled, walking back to my curly haired fiancé.

I smushed his cheeks together, like Louis did to me, and pecked his pouted lips. He smiled and grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckles. "Ready to go?"

I nodded and looked at Niall, who was smiling at me. I don't know if its just my imagination, but Niall's been acting weird around me since he broke up with Lee. I just shrugged it off and smiled back.

I said goodbye to the others and led Niall and Harry downstairs to my car. "Let's have some fun." I smiled, driving out of the parking lot with Niall at the back and Harry next to me.

Harry's POV

We arrived at a large field with a few buildings. We bought our tickets and entered, meeting a large fun fair. Diandra led the way, holding my hand and talking to Niall next to her. Something was different about him, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Do you wanna walk around the market for a bit?" She asked and we both nodded.

We walked into one of the buildings and looked around. Diandra found some cute turquoise pumps that she really liked. As she pulled some money from her pocket, I stopped her.

"Let me pay?" I asked.

"No babe. Thank you, but no." She handed the saleswoman the money and got the mesh bag containing her shoes.

I honestly meant it when I said that I wanted to take care of her. "Why won't you let me buy you stuff?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"I hate feeling like I'm using you for your money, which I'm not. You've already bought us a beautiful apartment, I'm sure I can buy shoes." She smiled.

I nodded, kissing her head. I noticed people facing their phones at us, no doubt they were taking pictures, but I was used to it. We kept walking until I felt myself being pulled.

"Did you just pull me into your stall?" Diandra asked the exotic looking woman.

Niall was looking suspiciously at the woman, looking at her goods which seemed to be Mediterranean facial products. "I just want to show you my amazing products. Your skin is a problem for you, no?"

"Um, no." She answered with sass.

"But so many blemishes. Such a pretty face, made ugly with zits." The woman shook her head.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"She's your girlfriend?" The woman asked.

"Fiancée. And what does that have to do with anything?" I glared slightly.

"Do you like waking up to a spotty face every morning?" She crinkled her nose in disgust.

"There's nothing wrong with her face, she's still a teenager. Its normal." I said.

"I think we're done here." Niall butted in, sensing my impatience.

"But-" She tried.

"But nothing. That's not how you sell things. You don't insult the customer. C'mon guys." I said, pulling Diandra away.

"I'm sorry about your face!" The woman shouted and Diandra stopped us.

She turned around, putting her hand in her pocket. "Hold on..." She said, digging around and pulling her middle finger out, flipping it at the now shocked woman.

Niall and I burst out laughing and I wrapped my arms around Diandra's waist, guiding her away. We kept walking and she looked at me. "Is my face really that bad? I mean, I know I have zits and blackheads, but I never thought it was that bad."

"Babe, your face is fine. She's just trying to sell you unnecessary stuff." I said.

She nodded and Niall was looking at a resteraunt. "Hungry Nialler?" She asked.

He nodded and smiled sheepishly. "I didn't eat breakfast this morning."

She smiled at him. "Well we can have something small and you can have whatever you want." She motioned to me and her.

We got a table in the steakhouse and our waiter came to take our orders. A salad and Sprite for her, a steak wrap and coke for me and a rack of ribs with Fanta for Niall. We were making conversation when a girl came over to our table and I winced at her appearance.

She was wearing thigh high boots, a tight leather skirt and a shirt way too small for her. She looked like a crayon raped her face and her long blonde hair was in a tight ponytail. "Hey sexy." She dragged her pointer finger down Niall's chest.

"Umm, I'm sorry. I'm not interested." He smiled fakely at her.

"C'mon baby, I can rock your world." She licked her heavily glossed lips.

He looked helplessly at Diandra and I. She looked at me. "I have an idea. Are you okay with it?"

I nodded without hearing what she had to say. I just wanted this girl away from the table. "Umm, excuse me. Could you please stop flirting with my boyfriend?" She squeezed my hand and I knew this was her plan.

"He's your boyfriend?" The slutty girl looked at her.

"Yup. 3 months today." She smiled. Niall's eyes were wide at the scene playing out.

"Oh yeah? Prove it." She smirked.

Oh shit.

Diandra looked at me and I nodded slightly, I knew what she was going to do. "C'mere sweetie."

She leaned over the table and pecked his lips for about 3 seconds. "That was barely a kiss!" Slutty girl pointed out.

"Well unlike you, I don't want to look like a whore" Diandra smirked and I slapped my hand over my mouth to hold in a laugh.

The girl screeched and stomped away. I hugged her from the side and kissed her head. I wasn't mad about her kissing him, they're like brother and sister so it wouldn't develop into anything more. I looked over at Niall and his mouth was wide open, and staring at Diandra.

"Hey Ni, can I speak to you?" I asked, motioning to the bathroom.

His eyes filled with fear and I smiled, trying to calm his nerves. He nodded and stood up, and we left for the restrooms.

Niall's POV

The reason I've been acting so weird around Diandra is that... I've developed a small crush on her. Yeah, I know it's wrong since she's like a sister to me and she's Harry's fiancee, but I just couldn't help it.

It started that night in Australia when we went clubbing. I've always thought that she was fit, but I really noticed it that night. She was partially the reason I broke up with Lee. I felt awful for checking her out when I had a girl and she already belonged to someone, but my spark with Lee fizzled out. Long distance wasn't working for us and we couldn't do it anymore.

Her kissing me took me completely by surprise and I'll never get the texture of her soft lips out of my mind. Yeah I kissed her when we played truth or dare when we first became friends, but this time feelings were present.

"What's up mate?" I asked fiddling with a loose thread on my shirt.

"Erm, did that kiss mean anything to you?" He questioned and my eyes widened.

"N-no. Of course not." I stuttered and he smirked.

"Mate, if it meant nothing, why are you giving tomatoes a run for their money?" I felt my cheeks and sure enough they were fire hot. Damn my pale skin.

"Look mate, I'm sorry. I have a small crush on her, but I don't want to ruin our friendship or your relationship. I won't allow it to develop into something more. I promise." I smiled at him slightly.

"Its okay dude, she's beautiful. I'm surprised I don't have much competition. She's mine and I'm hers." He smiled fondly.

"Football has a goalkeeper, but it doesn't mean you can't score." I teased him and he laughed.

"Cheeky Irishman." He smiled and hugged me.

We walked back out to the eating area and our food arrived. Diandra was on her phone and when she saw us she smiled widely. Oh God that smile... No Niall. Stop. She's taken and she's your best friend.

Harry's POV

After our meal, we went to the field area and stood around. There was some sort of military presentation, with helicopters and cannons. The first cannon went off and there was a large bang. Everyone jumped.

Diandra ran into my chest and whimpered. I remembered her telling me about her fear of loud noises, and wrapped my arms around her tightly. I began whispering in her ear, reassuring her that it'd be alright.

There were 7 more bangs, and she jumped every time. "Baby, are you okay?" I asked when they finally ended.

"Yeah, me and loud noises just don't work together." She smiled sheepishly.

"Its fine babe. Everyone has fears." I kissed her forehead.

She went up to Niall and told him something, before they both burst out laughing. I heard a snap and saw a girl taking pictures of the two. I shrugged it off before joining them and wrapping my arm around her waist.

We walked around for about another hour, before leaving the area. "Thank you for an awesome day Diandra." Niall said once we were in her car.

"Only a pleasure Niall. I had fun with my two boys." She smiled at me before turning to him.

She drove back to the apartment. She crashed on the couch and I joined her. Niall sat on the other couch. She cuddled into my side and I went on Twitter while she watched some local TV show.

I went onto the trending page, and there it was. #Diall.

I clicked on it, wanting to find out what Diall was. There were pictures from today, me cropped out leaving Diandra and Niall and ones where they were interacting. #DiallBeatsDarry, #IShipDiall and #DarrysNoMore were the three top trends, followed by #DarryIsReal, #DarryForever and #DiallIsntReal.

I sighed, an uncomfortable feeling coming to my stomach. Niall looked at me, probably seeing the Trends on Twitter. He smiled softly and began typing away. My phone chimed and notified me that Niall tweeted.

@NiallOfficial : guys, please stop shipping Diandra and me. She and Harry are perfectly happy together.

One minute passed before he tweeted again.

@NiallOfficial : Diandra is my best friend. Please stop shipping us.

I looked at the replies, saying that Diandra would be happier with Niall than she is with me. That her and him make the cuter couple. And then of course you get the Darry shippers sassing the Diall shippers.

@NiallOfficial : These comments about Diandra and I are inappropriate. She's Harry's fiancée and they're in love. Just stop #DiallIsntReal.

I looked at him and saw a hint of pain on his face. I got up and sat next to him, hugging him. More comments came through, saying how Niall deserves her love more than I do because I'll just cheat on her.

Tears came to my eyes that some of my fans thought that I didn't deserve to be happy and have a girl that I really care about. Niall noticed and put his hand on my shoulder. "You okay man?"

"I... Don't I deserve happiness? I get that I have a reputation, but I deserve happiness... Don't I?" I asked, keeping my voice quiet as not to worry Diandra.

"You absolutely do. And you'd better keep her by your side. She loves you mate, and you love her." He said softly.

"I love her so much. But it just hurts, y'know? Them shipping her with you, saying that you deserve her more than me. Not that you don't deserve love. I'm tired of reading that one of these days now, I'm gonna break up with her for a model or that she belongs with someone who won't break her heart. Its bullshit." I sighed and he nodded.

"I'm sorry mate. But we and her know that you would never do that. You deserve her." I rested my head on his lap and went back on Twitter.

@Sammy'sTurtles : @Harry_Styles are you upset with #Diall?

@Harry_Styles : @Sammy'sTurtles I'm upset with the fact that some people don't accept my relationship and want to take Di away from me. Don't I deserve happiness?

I locked my phone and saw Diandra on hers. Her face was solemn and she was reading, probably about Diall and mine and Niall's tweets.

She looked at me and tried smiling. "You trying to replace me?" She joked, motioning to Niall and me.

I shook my head and got up, dragging her to the kitchen. "Excuse us, Ni?" I asked and he nodded, motioning for us to go ahead.

I lifted her onto the counter and stepped between her legs. "You saw?" I asked simply.

She nodded and looked me in the eye. "Its stupid." She said.

I regretted my next words. "Maybe you should be with Niall. He wouldn't hurt you like I have."

I took a breath. "I love you with everything I have in me, but maybe they're right. Maybe you would be better off with Niall."

"Don't say that. They don't know anything about us. Niall's my best friend. I love him as a friend. I love you, not him. You!" She was holding my hand.

"I love you too, but I don't want to lose you." I whispered.

"You wont. You'll never lose me." I engulfed her in a hug.

"I love you?" I tried.

"I love you." She confirmed.

"So you're not breaking up with me?" She asked quietly.

"Never baby. I just thought..." I trailed off, the reason behind this conversation seeming completely stupid to me now.

"You just thought I'd leave you for Niall?" She finished off.

I nodded, my head hung low. "I'm so sorry, I'm just being stupid."

She pulled my chin up and I looked at her. "I love you and only you. Okay?"

"You're my one and only." I smiled softly, kissing her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518 6 1
Dating One Direction; All five members of One Direction are head over heels for Kim who is looking for love again after a tragic loss of her fiance...
34.2K 193 20
One Direction fan-fiction and preferences and also imagines about what you would do if you are with them oh if only it was real I hope you enjoy this...
645 132 45
Fan fic of Harry Styles / One Direction. In that Fiction Zayn has never left the group. Vicky, young receptionnist in a hotel, meet Harry Styles, on...