Mr. Papa ::vixx fanfic::

By vixxchuu

-Completed- . . . . Been abandoned for five years, Leo is so depressed and lonely enough to move on.. Y... More

Chapter 1- Flashback
Chapter 2- War
Chapter 3- Goodbye
Chapter 4- My Son? That kid??!!
Chapter 5- Oh my son part 1
Chapter 6- Oh my son part 2
Chapter 7- Sassy girl is back
Chapter 8- Cold War
Chapter 8.2 (Missing Part)
Chapter 9- My sassy naughty lovely girl
Chapter 10- Family trip??
Chapter 11- A little negotiator
Chapter 11.2 (Missing Part, Must Read)
Chapter 12- Special Moment
Writer's Note: Greeting and Q&A
Chapter 13- Accident
Chapter 15- Rival
Chapter 16- Unexpected Hero
Chapter 17- Change
Chapter 18- Warm-up
Chapter 19- A man in love
Chapter 20- Bad luck!
Chapter 21- Noona's attack
Chapter 22- Wedding plan
Chapter 23- What!?? That jerk is your....
Chapter 24- Edited by CynthiaHugo
Writer's Note 2
Chapter 25 - Mr. spoiled kid part 1 -Edited by CynthiaHugo
Chapter 26 - Mr. spoiled kid part 2
Chapter 27- When a spoiled kid and a crying baby meet up (Round 2)
Chapter 28- Mr. Crying baby part 1
Chapter 29- What she wants..
Chapter 30- Mr. Crying Baby part 2
Chapter 31- Mr. Spoiled kid part 3
Chapter 32- No more meddler
Chapter 33- When a spoiled kid and crying baby meet up ( Round 3)
Chapter 34- Someone call me a doctor!
Chapter 35- Or kick these two away..
Chapter 36- What's family?
Chapter 37- Roommate?
Chapter 38- The earthquake takes place in here?
Chapter 39- Let's take a break!
Chapter 40- Amusement park
Chapter 41- Time is over..
Book Two
Chapter 42- Sigh
Chapter 43- Wedding dress
Chapter 44- Our moment
Chapter 45- Our moment part 2
Chapter 46- Leo's nightmare
Chapter 47- Lee Joon
Chapter 48- For the love of a son
Chapter 49- Mama, I'm afraid
Chapter 50- The moment
Chapter 51- Your girlfriend?
Chapter 52- No matter what happens, please always stay by mama side..
Chapter 53- You and I
Chapter 54- Leo's gang (Ft. Hong Bin)
Chapter 55- Leo's gang (Ft. N)
Chapter 56- Save me
Chapter 57- It hurts, my heart
Chapter 58- Going crazy
Chapter 59- Don't cry my bae
Chapter 60- Feverish kitty
Chapter 61- Bad boy, good boy
Chapter 62- I'm gonna be a bad boy
Chapter 63- New Friend
Chapter 64- Leave him alone
Chapter 65- Leo's gang(ft. Ken)
Chapter 66- Thanks and Sorry
Chapter 67- See you next time
Chapter 68- Don't tell her/him. It's a secret.
Chapter 69- You're mine only
Chapter 69.2
Chapter 70- Finally
Chapter 71- Plan A
Chapter 72- Who is his daddy? (VIXX's special)
Chapter 73- Friend in need, friend indeed (?)
Chapter 74- We are Vixx, no 007
Chapter 75- VIXX 007 Part 1
Chapter 76- VIXX 007 Part 2
Epilogue
Bonus chapter: Leo and the twin Part 1
Bonus chapter: Leo and the twin Part 2
Bonus chapter: Leo and the twin Part 3
Mr. Papa Season Two?
Mr. Papa Season two: Don't forget

Chapter 14- Third Person

1.4K 26 16
By vixxchuu

Chapter 14- Third Person

' LEO!!!' Ellena twisted her head when there was red liquid spread over the water.

...................

' Mama!!' Haru cried when Ellena suddenly fainted in front of him. He didn't know what to do now, besides trying to wake her up.

' Teacher, please help my mommy!' He turned to a young lady who was doing the first aid. She wiped off Ellena's sweat and fanned her until those slender fingers jerked.

' Madame, Are you feeling better?' The teacher quickly helped Ellena sat up. She wanted to stand up again, though her condition was not that good.

' I'm okay. Thank you, haru's teacher' Ellena smiled weakly at that young lady. Just then she realized Haru was not here anymore, her heart beat faster with the second leave.

' Haru!!' Ellena called out loud when the little figure was not in her sight.

' Ahjusshi.. Ahjusshi!! Please help finding my Papa!! He's still in there!! Please get him safe and sound!! I'll do whatever you want. Please save my Papa!'

At the corner, Haru was shaking one of the rescue members and did the same to the rest of a group. Everyone around there looked at Haru pitifully and admired his concern toward his daddy. They then together helped scanning the sea and lighting up the torches over since the sky was dark now.

Seeing Haru was soaking and ruined, Ellena immediately cuddled him in her chest. She was afraid he might have got a fever.

Just then, Ellena told herself not to be weak since everyone was helping her. She stood up and wiped off her face.

Tear couldn't bring Leo back! Instead she should have strengthened her mind and helped other finding him.

She couldn't be a crying baby anymore she became a mother already. Ellena tried to lower her gasp from crying and patted Haru's back.

' Sweetie, go inside! You'll get sick' She carried Haru to a tent and quickly dressed him new clothes.

'Papa will be okay! He'll be found!' She didn't know whether she was comforting Haru or herself right now..

Just her knee went shaky again..

' Mama, look!! The uncles are carrying someone!!' They together ran toward the crowd and struggled to get inside.

' Oppa!!!' Ellena knelt down when a pale face of someone appeared in her eyes.

His unconscious body tore her apart , his lips went purple and trembled due to the coldness of the sea.

Ellena quickly did rescue breathing and the CPR.

Her tear rolled down when that used-to-be-warm lips became freezing cold and his skin condition also switched to dark purple.

' Please.. Wake up, babe!!' She whispered at that soft lip then continued the first aid many times till she couldn't breathe herself well.

' I'll marry other man and fly back to France if you don't get up!!'

Ellena tapped on his chest continually and cried her lung out when the rescuer told her his heart didn't pound anymore.

Like a miracle, the lying figure choked himself and tried to sit up.

-Keck Keck Keck Keck-

Ellena chinned up from that wide chest as the body below twisted and there were drops of water on her head.

' D-don't..g..go..' A familiar warm tone murmured softly which brought back Ellena's tear.

' Oppa!!'

========================================

Hospital xxxxx

Room 345..

-Keck Keck Keck Keck-

A patient sleeping on the white bed moments ago hurry sat up when there was something stuck in his throat.

His condition was better now since he was sent to the doctor on time. Luckily, the amount of salt water in his lung was not that much and he did get some first aid immediately.

' Have a drink oppa!' Ellena now could exhale properly when the doctors guaranteed Leo's condition. They said he may have had serious fever later but it didn't harm his health so far.

She sighed with the trembling body of him and was about to shed a tear again when those heart attack moments playing in her head.

She almost lost him!! Thank god for dropping him off the heaven and guardian of hell for closing the door!

This guy was not that perfect to become an angel and extremely devil for messing up the hell; thus you were right to bring him back to human world!

-shiver-

' You still feel cold?'

-nod nod nod-

Leo who froze to death, could not utter any word up until now.

Ellena then turned off the air-condition and grabbed another thick blanket. She wrapped him the sheet, still he didn't look fine.

Later on, she cuddled him in arms and mumbled something; though he was half conscious..

' If you play anything weird next time, I'll chop your head myself!!'

Leo twisted but it was not because of her threat; but a warm liquid dropping on his face continually..

' Stay still!' Ellena banned as the big figure wanna stretch out his arm. She leant on his head and tightened the hug.

Leo sighed for the sudden flood of tear. Her beautiful eyes and that tiny nose burned in red now which aching his heart.

He didn't know too..

While he was too weak to open his eyes, the whining of someone and her husky voice from crying echoed in his head. Also the lovey bright smile of a little girl holding her big brother's hand appeared in the darkness when his breath was about to stop.

It was like a magic as he felt a sweet lovely voice running through his ears. Then there was a bang on his head.

Afterward, he already found himself in this white plain room.

Leo couldn't help but wipe off her watery eyes by his nose since his arms were locked. He really wanna comfort and kiss away her sadness but his neck was damn hurt currently as well as the whole body seemed not to move easily!!

Ashhhh, why everything didn't go smoothly when he already had a chance!!!

..............

' Haru, get up sweetie.. We're getting back to the hotel' Ellena whispered softly at a little boy sleeping on the nearby sofa.

It was 2 in the evening and she had to give Leo time to rest more.

She wanted to stay here too but Haru might have got sick since he cried hard earlier and his clothes got soak as well. He hadn't changed which turned him to sweaty.

' Oppa, take a rest lah! Haru needs to take medicine and we'll be back in the evening..'

Ellena lied the big figure back on his patient bed but Leo shook his head and fixtated eyes on her.

'What's the matter?'

' I..I..g-g..g..o..t..to-too' Leo tried to say a word but his pronunciation sounded so weird!? His tongue turned rock lately..

' No, you're not yet better. Stay here, okay?' Ellena frowned when the tall figure shaking his head and clung to her hand.
Since when he became this stubborn?!

' N-no..I..I..do-don't..wa-want..to..be..a-alon-e..'

Oh gosh!! Why was it hard to exhale!? One way or another, he felt he as if he was second haru now -0-

Spoiling for something, whatever he wanted to stay with them! Hospital atmosphere was not that
fresh nor cool!

10 minutes later...

' Okay okayx3 but lemme ask the doctor first' Ellena shook her head helplessly with the headstrong patient. He glared at her disappointedly with his hand held tightly on her bracelet and was about to jump out any time she stepped forward.

So now she had got two sons, right?? --*

Ellena could not believe over the fact that his temperature turned to a normal state so quick, just like he had never fallen into the deep sea coupe hours ago!

Only his voice that was suffered since he drank quite large amount of water.

It was because he was already a swimmer himself but due to some mistakes of the equipment, he almost fed by the salt water instead of his favorite latte.

Ellena had just got the news an hour later. The police officers said the scuba tank was leaked! The oxygen faded away and only half that remained..

She was still shock with this! Perhaps, he was crashing something till the cork broke!

' Emm.. His body is stronger than I thought! The temperature is already back to normal Celsius. It's okay, he can leave if he wants to.' Ellena watched the doctor checking up on Leo carefully while his face wasn't much pale as before.
The old man gave her the medicine and some instructions to look after the patient.

' But he might catch a cold at night so feed him hot porridge and soup.'

' Ne, I get it. Thank you, doctor' Ellena bowed and walked the doctor to the door.

..................

' Hmmm??' Ellena frowned as the big hand tapping her back. She grabbed the stuff and turned to face Leo.

He stretched out his arms and pointed at Haru who was sleeping on her shoulder.

' Ani, you're still weak! Lemme carry him' Ellena refused that offering hands and headed him to the way out, but Leo grabbed her hand, stood still.

She was so small! How came she bear to carry haru all the way long!? Also, she didn't look that well.

Leo became worried when the tiring look wore on Ellena's face, though the owner hadn't yet realized.
He wanna talk to he. Million things he wanna tell. Anyway, his throat didn't understand his feeling!!

Leo sighed but just a second, he immediately took Ellena's phone and typed something.

-I'm okay, Gimme Haru, he isn't that light-

' But-' Leo waved his hand and gave her another text.

-Believe me! Besides I worry you too. You also need some rest, babe-

Leo rubbed her pale cheek softly and gave her a bright smile. Ellena sighed since she couldn't do something.

'Lie him on this' She dabbed on the mattress and brought out the pillow as they arrived the hotel room. Done changing clothes and pulling the sheet over haru, Ellena dragged Leo to another bed.

Leo watched Ellena walked in and out of the bathroom curiously until a wet towel was being clutched in her hand that Ellena headed to him. His eyes were about to fall off as those tiny hands unbuttoned his shirt step by step.

Errr.. Wasn't that a guy's task??

-Strike-

' Yahhhh, you pervert!! What're you doing!!?'

Ellena quickly slapped hard on that rock arm as she felt something warm running on her stomach.

Ashggghh, this guy!! What was he thinking about at this hour!!?? If his temperature didn't go high, she would have shook his head untill those weird ideas dropped out off his brain!!

Look at that innocent face now!!! Ashhh why he had to throw her that question mark too!!?

' I'm cooling down your temperature!!'

Ellena answered with the soaking towel wiping forcefully on Leo's bare chest. He frowned as she continued wiping or another way called rubbing no scratching on his skin till some parts turned to red spots and got itchy.

Ahhh, why did she turn to a sassy witch again!?? x'C

The expectation of a dearest wife took care him closely and followed all of his orders suddenly tore apart as if someone dropped a bomb on it.

' Turn' Leo pouted then changed his pose.

She was still mean even if he had this acute illness!! How many girls in this world did this kind of thing like her??

In this condition, other men must have been relaxed and been happy with the great attention of their woman..

But look at him.. Such a poor guy on earth!!

' Now take this' Ellena placed him some colorful pills before walked to the black suitcase, finding him a new t-shirt.

Leo glanced at those small pills then pushed them away.

' What??' Ellena scowled when she came back and the medicine remained.

-They look bitter-

She wanna bang her head as soon as the text appeared.

Was he a kid or what!!??

' Then I'll go buy you some candies' Ellena teased with her eyes fixtated on his. Waiting to see which matter he gonna bring out this time..

Leo shook his head; yet touched her lip lightly.

-No need, since this one is far better!!!-

' Leo-ssiiii!!!'

' Ouchhhhhh'

Finally, his throat recovered!! It would be much greater if there hadn't had a hurtful pinch on his cheeks!!

Ellena bit her lip angrily along with a death glare on that naughty jerk! Now she got the point of why haru turned to be this mischievous! It was because he got the master role model!

' Eukkk' Leo choked with the sudden small items down his throat plus a glass of water flowed off.

' El-Elli!!' Hadn't had time to complain, Leo was forced to wear a white t-shirt like a short. He was ready to yell out when Ellena shifted away and matched eyes with him.

Somewhat, he moved backward as Ellena lifted her hand up in the air. Hehh, what would she punish him this time!!?

Leo closed his eyes as soon as that tiny figure dashed into him.

-Grabbb-

Leo gasped when he didn't feel hurt on his chest nor stomach. Instead something soft and fragrant was rubbing on his clothes.

' You stupid!!! Heuheuheuheuheu' A small figure banged her head on his chest with her hands around his waist. Leo stalled since he didn't expect this to happen.

A flood of tear wetted his thin t-shirt untill the warmth touched his flesh. Leo looked at that black head, still didn't know what to do.

' You idiot!! How came you disappear in the sea this long!!? Heuheuheuuuuu what type of game is that!!?? Heuheuheuhuuuu' Ellena sobbed and started hitting the bad person.

' Ell-Elli oppa is back ahh' Her complain really ached his heart, Leo cuddled her in arms and shook her gently.

She must have been worried back then. How came he forget this!!?

' Mianhae..oppa is okay lahh' Leo tightened the hug and kissed her hair many times when that sweet voice kept mumbling and whining.

Her body trembled, though she was already in his arms. Her warm tear that kept shedding, rolling down his skin. It really squeezed his heart.

' Sorry, babe.. I won't do that again..' The image of her crying on his unconscious body, played in his head. Did she really do that!!??

Suddenly the vivid scene of a woman nagging concerns, running through his brain one by one.

' Oppa, you will not do that again, right?' Ellena chinned up with her red eyes and crying nose. Her tiny face looked even smaller this time. Leo didn't reply instead he pulled her in his arms and hugged her tightly.

Coz words weren't enough at this hour. He could touch her concern and attention and he wanted no more.

It felt so good when that tiny thing was in his arms.

' I promise, Ellena'

Yeah, why did he suddenly forget this fact!?? She was Ellena, an alien migrated to this planet.

Wanting her to be warm and kind as girls these days??
Hmmm.. He could wake up now! It was just a dream!

Whatever, that was why he chose her!! She didn't have to be exactly the same as those girls..

She was Ellena and he didn't want her to change too!

Just the way she was, he already fell for her.

Why??? Coz love had no reason!! Love was a feeling..Something about her brought him joy..

She might not be a good woman, saying those nasty things and being sarcastic.

She might not be a good person, hitting and pinching me almost all the time.

She might not be a good nurse with that forceful treatment earlier..

But the tiny little thing called love is showing along her actions.

And I could tell she is the best gift I have ever received!!

' Emmmm..' Ellena throated when something cold running on her forehead, somewhat she didn't want to bother since she was so sleepy right now.

' Sorry and thank you, miss alien' Leo whispered at that tiring face, he lied down to ease her sleeping pose then cuddled her in arms.

Afterwards, he tilted to look at the next bed and smiled when Haru already slept like a log. He too took a rest as he was a bit dizzy.

18:26

Haru stretched out his arms and legs as he already had a nice rest. The little boy got up and gazed at the sky outside which was dark already. He glanced around since Ellena wasn't here with him.

' Mama' The full lips uttered when he saw two people sleeping at the side bed. He smiled and quickly ran to the big figure.

' Papa!! Opp-' Haru instantly closed his mouth as he realized daddy was still sick. Yet, the narrow closed eyes twisted then slowly opened. The big hand reached out to smoothen Haru's head and gave him an okay smile.

' Papa, you feel better yet?'

-nod nod nod-

' Really?' Haru climbed up and tested Leo's temperature with his small palm as he mostly saw teacher did.

Leo smiled when Haru compared it with his forehead and throat.

' Are you thirsty, papa?'

-Shake head-

' Are you hungry then?'

-Shake head-

' Ahhh, you're angry with me?? Why don't you talk!?' Haru pouted and moved away.

-Grab-

Leo immediately clutched Haru's wrist and shook his head. He pointed at his throat and waved hand at Haru.

' I...I..c-c-ca..n't..t-ta..lk' Haru widened his eyes in terror and stepped backward. What was that shrilling voice!??

He was not his daddy!! Haru gazed at the guy sitting there. Or the evil spirit was inside while he was drowning??

Haru noticed Ellena who was lying there and seemed not to wake up. Ahhh, Did the bad spirit put any spell on her!?

Gosh!! He had to chase that ghost away if not his daddy would be in danger. With this thought, haru climbed on the bed again but this time he sat on Leo and started hitting.

' Yahhh, bad spirit!! Let go of my papa!! Go away!! Sussssss!! Susssss!! Go..gogogogo!!'

The little hands slapped, fisted, and struck along with his feet stomping hard on Leo's belly. Although he was a kid, the strength was no joke at all!!

Leo ached and his whole body was hurt till he couldn't move or protect himself.

Urghhh, why did bad things suddenly dash into him!?

Oh my!! Just hours ago, it was Elli and now Haru?? Why it had to be his body too!!??

God help!!! He would be sent to the emergency room soon by the power of these mommy and son!!

Please, don't let Hana follows these people!! My Hana has to be lovely and polite girl!

Don't care!! But she mustn't have been cruel as these lion mom and son!! Coz he would look after her alone this time, no any presence of Ellena hanging around!!

' H..Ha-ha-ru-uuu'

Leo tried to escape, yet he couldn't do anything coz Haru would fall off and got hurt.

' Hehhh!! You know my name too!!?? Such a scary spirit!! No matter what just leave my Papa!! Out!!! Outx4 sussssss susssss'

Haru grabbed Leo's ears then shook him continually until Leo wanna puke out.
He only thought this would scare the spirit and it would quickly ran away. The uncles in GAG show did that!!!

' Ha~H..haaaa..ruuu, s--st-stopppp'

Urghh, he would not let Haru watched any weird tv program again!! Even they were kid channels! Where did he copy this from?!

While the two were fighting each other crazily, the girl nearby frowned with the loud noise. She turned to see what happened.

Ellena slowly opened her eyes in drowsiness, yet she was fully woke up as the vivid wrestling match taking place in front of her. Her jaw dropped when Haru slapped Leo's face many times.

Hey, isn't it a girl's style?? Ahh, you should fist and high kick, right?? Since you are a boy!

' Ou-Ouch' The painful voice yelled out which threw Ellena back to the present time. She gasped and instantly carried Haru away.

' Haru, what're you doing? Why're you smacking your daddy ??'

' No, She is not Papa!!' Though he was locked, Haru stretched out his legs and kicked Leo's waist nonstop.

' She??' Ellena scowled which gave Haru's time to stomp on Leo's arm.

' Ne, the sea spirit is staying inside Papa's body!! I shall quick or she will kill Papa little by little and later the target gonna be us!! Let's chase her away, Mama!!'

The two adults frowned and matched each other's eyes coincidently.

Ellena panted but seconds passed she burst out laughing then pointed at Leo.

' What!!?? He is a sea spirit?? Hahahaha He is a squid lah haru!! With eight gluey hands!'

-Deub-

' Yeahhh, this time the spirit will be scared to death and flee away!!~~' Haru jumped and danced around with his achievement while Ellena's face turned to white color just like a plain sky in the morning.

' LEOOO!!' The small figure gasped and immediately bent down to look. There, she saw a tall man groaned pitifully on the floor.

25 minutes later...

' Mama!! Take this!! It is Papa favorite!!' Haru ran back from the buffet table with a big bowl of ramyeon. They were now in the dining room while Leo was kept in the hotel room with his injury.

' Ani, Papa is sick. He can not eat this spicy again' Ellena fondled Haru's black hair affectionately. His face looked scare more than joy compare to some minutes ago.

' Mama, Will Papa stop getting mad at me?'

The full lips questioned, though he already knew the answer. He had been told that daddy had a sore-throat and it was too late since he emmm.. did the bang, deub, pach, pushhh, blah blah blah on Papa's body.
Of course the outcome was great!! He could be a taekwondo kid!~o(^0^)y

At the same time, Papa turned his back at him.. Y.Y

' Emmm...' Ellena paused as she tried gathering the torment's images. Hmmm.. They were soooo many!!

' Er..of course, he will! He is your daddy lah!' Ellena quickly cheered up when Haru wore on hopeless face again.

' But..' Haru still felt bad for his high kicks and numerous slaps.

' Nahh, don't be this gloomy! Papa will forgive you.. Use your honesty lah, try to convince that you really sorry and didn't mean to do it' Ellena pinched those cottony cheeks and pulled them over. She just realized Haru was growing up now! His height was much taller and well, he looked handsome! Just as his dad..

Ellena sighed when the memories popped up in her head again. Whatever, she would not care!! Future was something she couldn't guess.. If it wanted to happen, let it be..

But she didn't know whether she could handle it or not..

Look at Haru now.. He was happy and talkative than before! And his smile and happiness were her desire.

Yet, promise was a promise..

If she had known thing came to be this complicated, she would not have made any deal. Hmmmm.. She was in the crossroads lately..

' But Papa didn't talk to me!' Haru pouted and was about to cry.

' Ahh, It's because his throat hasn't yet recovered, sweetie'

' Haaaaaaahhhh' Haru's surprised face laughed Ellena out loud. She pulled his endearing cheeks side to side. Ahh, she was in love with her son now!

' If you want to be forgiven, just be a good kid. Stay here and watch this bowl. Mama will get the hot soup for your dad, will you?'
Ellena placed the porridge on the table next to Haru. She was afraid Haru would get burnt and crash, so made him stayed still in one place was the best choice.

' Neeee' She smiled and kissed Haru's forehead.

' Great son!! Mama will help you out!!' She winked and fetched Haru some snacks.

' Don't run away nah, Mama will be fast'

' Neee, Haru will take care the porridge with all my heart' Haru gave her a big grin and bent down to kiss the wide bowl.

' Nahhh, it's hot! Don't touch it!' Ellena instantly stretched out her palm.

' Alright stay here, my lovely son.' As soon as the sentence finished, the small figure disappeared in a row of people.

Haru climbed on the chair and dangled his legs playfully as he glanced around this big hall.

The tiny hand reached out for another biscuits but there was no left. He pouted and looked at the cookie booth in the second row from here along with the porridge.

The thick eyebrows frowned when he urged to have more.

' Hmm.. No one gonna take it!' Haru jumped off then took the magic pen from his small bag together with a yellow sticker.

' This bowl is taken.'

The fatty hand stuck a note with the bowl before ran to grab his favorite cup cakes.

He turned to look and smiled when no one walked around that table then picked up his tasty things. While Haru was gathering the food happily, there was a big figure in black coat headed to that table.

That person glanced around to make sure no one watched this way before dropped the white flour in the bowl and stirred with another spoon. The thin lip burst out a smirk before left the place safe and sound.

Room 756..

' Mama, I'm scared!' Haru clutched Ellena's dress tightly as they stood in front of the door. Still, he didn't dare to enter the room.

' Nah, Don't be like this! Your Papa's kind lah' Ellena comforted Haru and cuddled him to walk in together. She wondered why did Haru suddenly get worried of his own dad??

Weren't they a lovely dovey daddy and son??

Just Leo didn't talk to him, he felt that bad? She couldn't help it too since Leo really got a sore throat and couldn't sit up and play with Haru as usual.

-Knock Knock Knock-

' Haru, this is our room -0-' Ellena watched Haru's blushing face astonishingly. What happened with him??

' Hehehehe I just wanna hear Papa says ''Come in'' ^^~'

Ellena sighed then opened the door.

No matter many times you knock until your back hand get red, he still couldn't reply, Haru..

' Oppa!' Ellena tapped the guy lying on the wide bed lightly. She fingered his forehead and yeah the heat went high like the doctor's warning!

She left to the bathroom and brought another wet towel.

' Papa' Haru slowly approached Leo, though his face was still pale.

' Are you okay? Sorry for earlier I-- Papa-' Haru gasped as Leo pushed his tiny hand aside as he was touching his  daddy's throat to feel the temperature and waved him to go away.

' Pa..' Haru widened his eyes, later on the glittering crystals rolled down his cheeks as Leo shook his head and covered himself a blanket. It seemed like daddy didn't want him to touch his body.

That ached Haru's heart. The pinkish face turned to white color, afterwards Haru ran to sit at another bed corner.

' Oppa, Are you hungry yet?' Ellena arrived with the tray she and Haru had picked up at the dining hall. She placed it on the table and put a soaking towel on his forehead.

-Nod nod nod-

' Alright, get up then! This one Haru got for you nah' Ellena helped him sat up and quickly promoted Haru. Hope, it would calm down his mind.

She lifted up the spoon and was about to feed him, but Leo paused her and wrote the text.

-Don't let Haru gets nearer to me this period, he will be infected with this fever and you'll be in trouble-

Ellena's eyebrows twisted with this warm concern. Never thought, he actually cared for them this much.

She gazed at the porridge carelessly untill Leo throated.

' Okay! I'll do it' She smiled for the rare time and grabbed the spoon again. Also Leo opened his mouth wide ready for her lovelines.

He had been waiting for this moment ages ago!!

As the spoon touched his lip, Ellena dropped it on the bowl back then gazed around.

' Ehh, Anyway where's Haru?' Ellena stood up when the cutie boy of her was out of her sight.

' Haru?' She called out hoping he was standing somewhere around here.

' Neee' Seconds passed, Haru headed up with his dark face then lied back on the floor.

' What're you doing there?' Ellena frowned when she saw his disappointed face. Immediately she glanced at Leo, yet he shook his head right away.

' Nothing, I wanna sleep here' The tone seemed sad and it seemed as if he tried to hold something.

' Are you sure? Didn't you ask to feed Papa earlier? Come and feed him now~' Ellena broke the ice and headed to Haru who was burying his face in the pillow.

The small body shook which stupefied Ellena. She rubbed that broad back which resembled Leo softly.

' What's wrong, sweetie?' She bent down, whispering when Haru still kept his face hid. At the same time, Ellena could touch Haru's sobbing. She panted and quickly lifted him up, there she saw Haru's red face.

' Hahh, why're you crying, Haru?' She instantly hugged him tightly and patted that shivering back.

Tried hard to cool him down.

' You get injured Orr? Where?' Ellena was astonished, she then span him around to see the wound.

' Aniyo, Haru's okay.' The little boy shook his head, yet could not hold his gasp from crying.

' Do you mean it?' Ellena grabbed his face and fixtated eyes with him.

-Nod nod nod-

They seemed to forget someone's existence who was now starving to death already.

Leo closed his eyes, understood his fate. Perhaps, he would not be fed by her in this life no matter what!! :'((

He sighed and grabbed the spoon to eat by himself. First bite, he smelled something but he didn't care!! His stomach was rapping currently!!

Until the Sixth bite.. Leo cuddled his throat and tried to reach the water standing there. The big hand accidentally touched that weird porridge.

-Crash-

The pieces of dead bowl lying everywhere but it was not the matter; besides there was a drop of blood on that white glass.

' Oppa!!!' Ellena instantly turned back. Her jaw dropped and tear fell down again when Leo knelt and puked but only blood came out of his mouth.

Suddenly, the information the police man informed her minutes ago played in her head which she didn't even believe.

' The oxygen's cork seems not to be crashed, it's likely that someone opened it and kept only half. Through our investigation all of the scuba tanks are full of oxygen, except this one.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.1K 34
"His love just feels like a boomerang that never comes back to him..." A Story of Love That Grew Between Two Best friends. 《《 ☆ 💫 Check out my new b...
45.7K 1.9K 28
🔞SMUT WARNING🔞 This is the story of when Felix's life had a drastic change and he had to raise a child all by himself. "DO you know a in house bab...
10.8M 434K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
92.9K 4.3K 33
Jung TaekWoon, otherwise known as Leo of Vixx, is famous for his chic silence in the world of loud and attention seeking idols. Never the most out-sp...