A PLUS /h.s./

By storybookdream

"Hello everyone. My name is Mr. Styles, and I'm your new Precalculus teacher." More

A+ (a Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
About
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Turn Back Time

Chapter 68

8.3K 220 39
By storybookdream

I suck, I'm sorry. I've had such bad writer's block lately, and I don't know what to do to fix it. I literally just don't feel like writing, and when I do I don't know what to write. So this is a terrible update, probably, and I'm sorry. I tried :/

This is almost over, so just hang in there for a little bit, and I'll do the same. I'm estimating 1 to 2 more chapters, and then an epilogue. So we're literally almost there.

Pleasseeeeee comment, you have no idea how much comments motivate me. And they make me really really happy, I love seeing what you guys think.

Alright, it's 2 am so I'm gonna go to bed now. Goodnight guys :) Enjoy!!!

------------------

I walked up the flight of stairs, carrying my small bag while Harry had my suitcase dragging behind him. I told him time and time again that I would carry it, but he wouldn't let me. Always the perfect gentleman.

The room key was burning a hole in my hand, and I was quite terrified to find out who my roommate was. All I know is that her name is Lauren, which sounds like a normal name to me. I didn't know any Lauren's, so I didn't really have much to base off of. Not that someone's name really describes someone's personality anyways.

Soon, we reached a door and I opened it, holding it open for Harry to squeeze through with my luggage. He mumbled a thank you, to which I nodded, before I followed him down the hallway.

"What room number were you again?" He asked me, and I looked down at the piece of paper in my hand that stated facts about my roommate as well as my room.

"Um, 232," I said, smiling at the fact that my lucky number was thrown in there. Maybe it's a sign. Maybe this won't be so bad.

"It should be down here then, to the left, since it's an even number," he replied, and I nodded once again as he took the lead. "Here we are."

"Do you think she's in there?" I asked nervously, looking at the door in front of me. I tried the knob, but it was locked. Probably why they gave me the key. Brilliant, Miranda.

"Maybe," he shrugged, not seeming bothered by it at all, however I was sweating bullets. What if I don't like her? What if she doesn't like me? What if she's like the girl from the Roommate and she kills my nonexistent cat?

I take a deep breath, gently pushing the key into the lock and turning it. The room was empty, much to my relief, apart from two small beds and an empty desk. Not very welcoming, if you ask me. The room was tiny, barely any room that the furniture hasn't taken up already. I pointed Harry to the bed that I would prefer, the one furthest away from the window so the sunlight wouldn't wake me up in the morning. See, thinking ahead.

I checked out the single closet that was provided for two teenage girls and shuddered. It was tiny. How on earth am I going to fit all of my clothes in here, let alone my roommate's? I sighed, deciding that I needed to go shopping for those box things you put under your bed. Seems that I'm gonna be needing lots of storage space.

"It's tiny," Harry muttered, looking around the room. I nodded in agreement, and walked over to the window. Pulling open the blinds, I looked out to my new view, and frowned. All I saw was the brown brick of a large building. Great.

"And has a wonderful view," I replied sarcastically, gesturing to the window. Harry smiled his cute little smile and plopped down on my twin size bed, which is going to need getting used to. Hopefully I don't fall off of it in my sleep.

"And your bed is comfortable as fuck," Harry smirked, and I inwardly groaned. Are you allowed to replace the bed in a dorm? If you are, where do you put this one?

"And the closet is so spacious," I giggled, sitting down next to him and grabbing his hand, playing with his fingers like I always do. I'm not sure why they interest me so much. They're very long and slim and sexy, and he always has multiple rings on them. Including the one I got him for his birthday, which was an extremely late present but I still got him one. That's the one ring he never takes off.

The door creaked and I looked up to see a young brunette with big brown eyes staring at us. She immediately broke out in a grin, and practically skipped over to us.

"Oh my gosh, you're my roommate. Hi, I'm Lauren!" She smiled, and I immediately knew she was going to be a handful. Not that that was a bad thing.

I grinned, halting my playing with Harry's hand so that I could shake hers, which she held out for me. "I'm Miranda."

Did I say she wanted to shake my hand? Yeah, she actually wanted my hand so she could haul me off of the bed and pull me into an airtight hug. Well then.

I returned the hug with just as much enthusiasm, thankful that I didn't have some complete nutcase as a roommate. Well, that I know of, I guess. I mean in the Roommate movie, you couldn't tell that the girl's roommate was crazy. But Lauren reminded me of Scottie, so hopefully we'd be great friends.

"It's so great to meet you, let me tell you something. I watched the movie the Roommate the other day, and it terrified me. Please don't kill my cat."

I laughed, pulling her into another hug, "Oh my God, I love you already. Don't kill my cat either, please. I don't have one, but if I ever do, please refrain from putting it in the dryer."

She pulled back, looking at me seriously before saying, "I would never."

She has the same sense of humor as me. So far so great.

"I'm Harry," Harry made himself known, reaching out to shake her hand, but clearly she's not a formal person, as she just pulled him into a hug as well.

"Let me guess, the boyfriend?" She asked, and he nodded his head, showing his beautiful white teeth as he smiled at her.

"No having sex while I'm in here, understood?" She told him, with the straightest face I have ever seen on somebody.

I somehow managed to choke on my spit, before I began laughing uncontrollably, bending over to catch my breath.

"We're gonna get along just fine," I said between laughs, and I looked up at Harry to see his expression to be serious.

"We're having sex whenever I wanna have sex, whether that be when you're in or out of the room, understood?" He said sternly, and even though I knew he was being sarcastic, she probably didn't.

Her eyes widened, "Oh- um, I.."

I began snickering, even though I felt bad. I smacked Harry's arm, "Ignore him. He's dumb."

He finally allowed himself to laugh and I rolled my eyes when he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. He made it look like a sweet gesture, but I knew it was only so I couldn't hit him anymore.

"Oh. Well anyways, I just came in here to drop my stuff off and meet my new roommate. I'm so excited to be living with you oh my God. But my parents are waiting downstairs for me, we're going shopping and what not. I'll see you tonight, though, yeah?" She smiled at me, and I nodded at her, returning an equally happy grin. I'm so glad I have a normal roommate.

She ran over and gave me and Harry a final hug, before she took off out of the room.

I breathed a sigh of relief while Harry smiled at me.

"Well, she was nice."

"I loved her," I grinned, plopping back down on my bed. "She reminds me a lot of Scottie."

He nodded his head in agreement, "Me too. Doesn't seem like a murderer to me."

I giggled, "Me either." I began to yawn, "Ugh, I'm so tired."

"I dunno how, you slept the entire plane ride here," Harry scoffed, and I smiled goofily at him.

"Well I also woke up at the crack of dawn today. Not to mention, a certain someone kept me up all night," I rolled my eyes, plopping down on my sheet-less bed. I did not like the idea of sleeping on a bare mattress, who knows what has been done on it.

"I wasn't the one crying about going to New York," Harry defended himself, "I was comforting you and I even sat through Snow White! Give me some credit here."

"I know, I'm just kidding. You're sweet. But you really shouldn't have gotten me started on the Disney movies. You had to have realized that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep when those are on."

He rolled his eyes playfully, "It's happened before."

"That was a one time thing, mister."

"Alright, next time you're crying about moving to another country, I'll be sure to pretend like I'm sleeping and not comfort you, and then let you eventually fall asleep unhappy. Good plan."

I shoved him, a small smile playing at my lips, "You're lovely."

He nodded in agreement, causing me to laugh before he sat down next to me.

"Let's take a nap, yeah? And then we can unpack all of your shit and go shopping for more shit tomorrow," Harry offered, and I grinned, nodding in agreement.

"We don't have a blanket though," I pouted. I figured I'd go shopping once I got here, but I didn't really feel like it now that I'm actually here.

"I'll keep you warm," Harry wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed, laying down on my bed that didn't have a pillow, trying to get comfortable, which proved to be a difficult task. "C'mere," Harry offered, pulling me over to him as he laid down. He wrapped his arm around me, allowing my head to rest on his chest.

"What about your head?" I asked, lifting my head up so my chin rested on him.

"I'm fine," he answered, and I looked down, resting my head on his chest and playing with the cross necklace that was latched around his neck. The one he never took off.

"I'm gonna be so jet lagged," I sighed, as it was only 3pm, and I was already falling asleep. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to stay awake for 24 hours to beat it, but I don't see that happening.

"Should we go do something, so you're not?" He asked me curiously, and I thought about it. I really didn't wanna move from this spot, but I also don't want to be jet lagged. And I really don't want to sleep on this bed without sheets or blankets on it.

"I dunno. Are you up for shopping right now rather than tomorrow?" I asked him. I didn't wanna make him go if he didn't want to.

"Yeah, that's alright. Do you need to get ready or anything?" He asked, gesturing to my attire. I was wearing yoga pants and his Ed Sheeran tree logo sweatshirt. He never wears the damn thing, so why let it go to waste?

I shrugged, "Nah, I don't mind."

He smiled, pulling me off of the bed and kissing my forehead, before intertwining our fingers and dragging me out of the room. I make sure to grab my purse on the way, so I had money, and lock the door once we were outside.

"Now, we need to find a store. Have you ever been to New York?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Yeah, but I couldn't tell you where a store's at."

I sighed, grabbing my phone from the front pocket of my (Harry's) sweatshirt, opening up google and searching for any nearby stores. I found a Target, and put the address into my phone's Maps, so it could lead us there.

After following many twists and turns, we arrived, and I grabbed a shopping cart, Harry following behind me.

"Okay, so what do you need?" He asked me, getting straight down to business, I see.

"Well, a comforter. And I need notebooks and pencils and shit. And I really wanna get a massive bulletin board that I can hang up on my wall, and fairy lights to put around it, like in those cool tumblr pictures, yanno? And I want a rug, and a lamp. And I need.." I trailed off, forgetting that I was with Harry. I needed tampons, but I didn't really wanna tell him that. I mean I'm not usually awkward about my period, because it's not like every girl doesn't have one. But around Harry, I just feel weird talking about it.

He looked up from his phone, in which he was typing every item I needed onto, obviously waiting for me to finish.

He must of saw my blushing cheeks, because he looked around the store for the source of my embarrassment, before returning his gaze to me. "What is it?"

"Nothing," I shook him off, trying to distract him by continuing the list, "I need some movies too. I can't imagine how boring it's going to be in that dorm." It seemed to work, as he just continued typing into his phone. I sighed in relief at the bullet I just dodged.

"Anything else?" He asked me, and as we mindlessly walked around Target, we brainstormed a few more items that I would need for college. I should have done this earlier, but I didn't feel like lugging a bunch of shit on an airplane. It didn't need any extra weight that could weigh our plane down into the ocean.

"Nope, I think that's it," I shrugged, trying to find my way around the store. I had absolutely no idea where anything I needed was.

As I was walking down the main aisle, a cart pulled out of one of the adjacent aisles, basically running into mine.

I gasped, pulling my cart to a halt before saying, "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you."

"Nah, don't worry about - Miranda?" I looked up to see Cameron. I haven't seen him in so long, especially since starting my relationship with Harry. I kind of blew him off, and I felt absolutely terrible about it, but there's nothing I could do about it now.

"Cameron, hi!" I tried mustering up a smile, trying to make the air less awkward than it already was.

Cameron looked up at Harry, eyes widening a bit, "Mr. Styles?" He asked questionably, and I held in my breath, forgetting that he knew Harry as a teacher. And suddenly it got even more awkward.

"Hello Cameron," Harry smiled formally, and I cringed.

"Uh, so, what are you doing here?" Cameron asked nonchalantly, making it look like the question was aimed at me, but I had a feeling it was more for Harry.

"Oh, I just got to NYU and I need some stuff for my dorm, so here we are," I smiled.

Harry must have not liked the look Cameron was giving me, for he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in close, almost like a warning for him to back off. I rolled my eyes, wishing he wouldn't do this right now. It was already awkward as it is.

"Yeah, same. I can't believe how tiny my room is, and I have two roommates! How are we supposed to fit 3 people in a closet sized room?" He scoffed and I nodded in agreement.

"I only have one, and it seems like it's gonna be cramped. I can't imagine a third person," I said, although Harry could count as that third person.

"Yeah, it's mental," he said, shaking his head. "Anyways, I gotta go." He looks from me, to Harry, and then back again, before he walks up to me and goes in for a hug. Harry reluctantly drops his arm from my shoulders, stepping back so we have space, as I hugged him back. It was only a few short seconds, just a normal hug between two friends, but I know Harry didn't like it. "Bye, Miranda. See ya later, yeah?" Cameron said as he pulled away, and I nodded, smiling politely at him. I waved him goodbye as he walked away with his cart and breathed out a sigh of relief.

"That was so weird," I commented, and Harry scoffed, turning his head away from me before angrily walking away with the cart. I struggled to catch up with him, grabbing his arm so he would stop. "What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"What do you think is wrong?," Harry said, and I could see every ounce of annoyance in his eyes. It stung a little that I may have been the one to cause that.

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you," I stated, confused as to why he was acting like this.

"Well, first, we just ran into your ex boyfriend, and you didn't care to introduce me as your current boyfriend. Then you hugged him for like 5 minutes. Not to mention, you never told me he'd be living in New York with you. Didn't you think that was something that I'd care to know?" He was practically fuming, and I didn't understand it. I didn't realize I did anything wrong.

"I didn't introduce you because he already knows you, as a teacher, Harry," is the only thing I can think of to say in my state of shock. Things escalated so quickly. We were getting along so perfectly the last few months, and now we were arguing in the middle of Target.

"And you're embarrassed to be dating a teacher?" He asked, and I can hear the hurt seeping through his voice.

I shook my head, "No, not at all. I'm proud to be dating a teacher, I couldn't give a fuck what anyone thought. I just didn't want to make the situation even more awkward than it was, and I'm pretty sure he got the message when you put your arm around me and claimed me as yours."

"I shouldn't have to do that, Randi. What kind of relationship is this if you have such a problem introducing me to people as your boyfriend?"

"I introduced you to Lauren," I defended myself, even though I knew that wasn't the point.

"That's different. She wasn't your ex."

He took off down the main aisle with the cart again, and I found myself chasing him down, since his strides were double mine. "He isn't either," I responded, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Don't play dumb, Randi, I've seen you guys at school and shit," he answered, looking at the options of comforters that were on display in front of us.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing his arm and pulling him closer to me, forcefully grabbing his chin so he would look at me. "I'm not playing dumb. I've never dated Cameron. Okay, well there was that one date where I asked you for permission to date him, which you gave to me. But that was it. I may have thought that I liked him for like a microsecond, when I thought you were cheating on me and stuff, but literally, that was nothing. You are everything. I love you, Harry, not Cameron, not any other guy on this planet. I'm not embarrassed to introduce you to anybody, I want to show you off to the world. And I didn't tell you about Cameron being in New York, because I forgot about it myself. I could care less about him being here, to be honest. I wish it was you instead." I brought his knuckles up to my lips, kissing each one individually, and then kissing the ring I got for him.

He sighed, looking away from me for a second, before turning back to me and pulling me into a hug.

I smiled, smelling his familiar scent as he held me in his arms in the middle of Target.

After a few minutes, he pulled away, leaving a lingering kiss on my forehead, and keeping his arm around me as he pulled me close. "Do you see any you like?" He asked me, and I grinned. Our first (kind of) big fight was over before it even began.

After finding a comforter, and the rest of the things I needed, we were on our way to the checkout.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, and Harry stopped the cart, looking at me expectantly. "I forgot something, you go ahead, I'll be right back."

"No, it's okay, I'll come with you," he offered, beginning to turn the cart around but I stopped him.

"No, get in line before it gets too long. I'll be two seconds," I promised.

"Okay then, weirdo. I'll be at number 11," he gestured to the lit up number and I nodded, kissing his cheek before departing to the section of the store where tampons were located. I had absolutely no idea how I'd be getting this past Harry. Maybe checkout in a different line first?

I'm so dumb, he's my boyfriend. He knows I'm a girl and then therefore, I have a period, and I doubt he'll care that I'm buying tampons. Why am I trying so hard to hide this from him?

I mentally rolled my eyes at myself, carrying the box back to checkout line number 11, and setting it in the cart, not caring if he saw it or not.

"Tampons?" Harry questioned, clearly noticing me drop them into the cart.

My cheeks heated up, but I nodded regardless, trying to act indifferent.

"Is that why you're acting all embarrassed and cute?" He smiled at me, and I blushed even harder, shaking my head and crossing my arms now.

"Nope," I denied him, and he chuckled, shaking his head before beginning to set some of the items on the belt, starting out with my tampons. I turned away from his teasing facial expression, before helping him put some items up as well.

We were checked out quite fast, and were now lugging the many bags to the car that Harry had rented. What we do to avoid having to take the cart back.

We put everything in the trunk before going back to my dorm, where Lauren was sitting on her bed with her laptop in front of her. She had box after box sitting on the floor next to her bed, that still didn't have sheets or a blanket. Either she didn't buy very much today, or she was too lazy to do anything with the stuff she bought.

We greeted her before Harry and I got to work decorating. Harry helped by hanging up the bulletin board and fairy lights, while I made my bed and unpacked my suitcase. In a separate bag held my very delicate Disney castle replica Harry got for me, which I sat on the desk that was next to my bed. It seems to me that we're splitting it, since she has some things on the half closest to her bed, and I have things on the half closest to mine.

Once everything was done, I mentally applauded myself. My little corner of the room looked wonderful, and I was very excited about it. I just needed to print off some pictures to hang on the bulletin board and I'd be finished.

I laid down on the bed, turning to Harry who laid down next to me right after. It felt so much better to actually lay on blankets and rest my head on pillows.

It was a tight squeeze next to Harry on the twin size bed, but we made it work. I thought about the fact that Harry was staying the night here, and instantly felt bad that I was one of those roommates that had a boyfriend in here on the first night. I sat up, looking over at Lauren, who was now laying back against the wall, laptop resting on her lap.

"Hey, Lauren," I called, and her gaze instantly snapped to mine, a friendly smile adorning her face. "You don't mind that Harry's here, do you?" I ask, and she laughs shaking her head no.

"Not at all, I get it. Spend as much time with him as you can before school starts."

I grin at her, "Thank you. Sorry to be one of those annoying roommates. It's just, I only have a few days left with him, before he has to return to England."

She shakes her head, "No, I don't care at all, honestly. I feel bad for intruding on you guys, if anything."

It was my turn to shake my head, "You're not, I promise. This is our room, not mine and Harry's," I laughed. "But I think we're gonna hit the hay. It's 1am our time, and I'm absolutely knackered."

"No problem, I'll turn the light off. Goodnight," she smiles, setting her laptop down on the desk that was in between our beds before jumping up to turn off the light switch. I'm so happy I have a nice roommate, it's such a relief.

"Night," I replied to Lauren, before laying back down next to Harry.

"Goodnight, Harry. I love you," I whisper to him, pulling the blankets up over us.

"Night, Randi, I love you more," he responded quietly, and I smiled, before closing my eyes and finally letting myself drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 5.9K 35
Harry Styles is one of the most talked about and hottest man on this planet. With his undeniable charm, irresistible dimples and luscious curly brown...
404K 11K 43
a story of a man who becomes hopelessly in love with a woman that thinks his intentions are nothing but that. [A Dramatic Romance Alternate Universe...
212K 4.2K 60
PREVIOUSLY NAMED "TENSION" ~Nothing is louder than the silence between two people who used to be so in love with each other~ • • • In her first year...
1.1M 37.5K 41
PLEASE READ THE 2018 VERSION ON MY PROFILE! NOT THIS ONE! "You know, it's not good to be out this late.❞ ❝I know.❞ PUBLISHED DECEMBER 2014 [The story...