"Give me love" A 1D fanfic

By AlwaysDreamBig96

This is the life story of Emma Posey. Emma Posey’s world is turned upside down when she travel to England for... More

Chapter 1: The birthday gift.
Chapter 2: Bye bye!
Chapter 3: London we're finally here!
Chapter 4: Mistery guy.
Chapter 5: Lindsey found a lover?
Chapter 6: Lost and Found in London town.
Chapter 7: You again?
Chapter 8: Don't leave us alone.
Chapter 9: Goodnight day dreamers
Chapter 10: Lindsey's date and tell us more.
Chapter 11: The party
Chapter 12: Awkward morning.
Chapter 13:Lovely afternoon with our new friends.
Chapter 14: Asking her out again...
Chapter 15: Stop it! I don't like him!!!
Chapter 16: Breathe
Chapter 17: Niall what is wrong with you?
Chapter 18: Please hurry up.
Chapter 19: We're finally talking<3
Chapter 20: Morning!
Chapter 21: It's a trip to Holmes Chapel.
Chapter 22: Small bump.
Chapter 23: Let me know you.
Chapter 24: Bella and Grace
Chapter 25: Does he likes me?
Chapter 26: Boo bear
Chapter 27: What a concert!!!
Chapter 28: Drunk
Chapter 29: Lunch date with Liam
Chapter 30:How could you?
Chapter 31: Benito's hat
Chapter 32: The break up.
Chapter 33: The trip
Chapter 34: Nice to meet you:)
Chapter 35: Please say yes.
Chapter 36: The date
Chapter 37: Tommo and Emma:)
Chapter 38: Oh tommo. We are gonna go shopping:)
Chapter 39: I wish.
Chapter 40: Take my hand.
Chapter 41: Truth or Dare
Chapter 43: Beautiful
Chapter 44: What's going on?
Chapter 45: Friends until death drew us apart<3
Chapter 46: Morning kisses and family visits :)
"Chapter 47: Nandos, fights, and dates."
Chapter 48: Thursday night in London
*Chapter 49: London to Ibiza// Good girls go bad
*Chapter 50: The phone call*
Chapter 51: Look After You
IMPORTANT: MY APOLOGIES
Chapter 52: This is not a dream
Chapter 53: "I'm fine" part 1.
Chapter 53: I'm fine part 2
"Chapter 54: Give me a reason"

Chapter 42: Let's fight and let's make up.

709 3 7
By AlwaysDreamBig96

  My heart quickened and I pushed him off me. I looked at him shocked and started pacing back and forth running my fingers through my hair.

“There’s my answer” He said when I stopped walking and just stared at him with guilt written all over my face. He walked past me and left me alone.

“Niall stop!” I said following him, he stopped in his tracks and looked at me. We were now in Louis’ backyard.

“What now?” I walked closer and I noticed he had small tears forming in his eyes. “I’m sorry, please don’t cry”

“I’m not crying…I’m drunk I don’t know what’s going on and I don’t understand why I feel like this. Just leave me alone, okay?!”

I had so many things on my mind. I had no idea he liked me.

He was now opening the glass door to go inside.

“IS THAT THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE BEEN AVOIDING ME?” I yelled. He closed the door and turned around.

“YES! I WANT THIS FEELINGS TO GO AWAY” He smiled weakly and opened the door and walked inside.I followed behind him. Everyone was staring at us.

I felt Harry looking at me and I just ignored his intense gaze. It was like he knew. He knew what had happened.

“Nialler sit down” Liam said caringly and patting the spot next to him, he then looked at me. We both stared at each other and he mouthed “sorry”. Then it all made sense. He knew. He knew he liked me and he hid it from me.I started to get really angry. I bet he wasn’t the only one who knew. I felt like I was backstabbed out of nowhere. I know there was nothing to be angry about or maybe there was but I was upset. Niall had just kissed me and how was I going to bring up this Harry. I knew he was the jealous type. He had told me. Everyone was staring down, except Eleanor, Louis, Harry, Andy and Stan who had their eyes glued on me.

“I can’t believe it. Claire, look at me!” Claire shook her head no.

“Lindsey?” I said looking at her, who had her face shoved in Liam’s chest. I looked at Annie who was looking right back at me.

“You all knew and couldn’t tell me. I would have worked things up with him instead of being totally oblivious of what’s going on?!”

“He told us not to tell you. You’re so happy with Harry” Annie replied simply. I stared at Harry who got up quickly.

“I don’t understand?”

“I like your girlfriend mate! And I kissed her” Niall slurred.

Harry glared at Niall and then at me.

“I knew you liked him all along” He said walking in Niall’s direction. “I thought we were mates”

“That’s not what you thought when you were flirting with the girl I liked.” This time Niall stood up from the couch.

“Even there it was written all over your face that you liked Emma, but she didn’t like you. She doesn’t like you. You betrayed my friendship.”

Niall threw himself over Harry and punched him. Everything happened so fast, Liam and Louis stood up. Liam grabbed Niall by the shoulders trying to stop him and Louis did the same with Harry.

“Leave” Harry said curtly.

“Why should I leave? You leave!”

“You’re right…I’ll go” Harry said pushing Louis off him and storming out of the room.

“Take him home. He’s drunk and needs to sleep. We don’t need more scenes.” I said grabbing my phone and walking out the living room.

When I walked outside the cold breeze made me shiver. Maybe what Niall said and did wasn’t true. He was drunk. He didn’t know what he was saying.  I frowned at the figure who was sitting at the porch.

“This was not what I expected from tonight” I said sitting down next to him. He ignored me and just stared at the sky. ”Harry? I’m sorry. I never meant for any of this drama to happen. Yes he kissed me but I didn’t kiss him back…you know why?”

“Why?” He asked, turning his attention back at me.

“Because he’s not you…and he’ll make me feel the same way I feel when I’m around you” I said smiling weakly. He stared at me and his eyes light up.

“Thanks. Sorry I got all crazy and overprotective back there but…I don’t know.”

“It’s okay, but don’t worry. Niall is just drunk. I bet you 5 bucks he doesn’t like me”

“That’s not true…I know by a fact that he likes you”

“What? Why? Why would you say that? He’s drunk, he doesn’t know what he’s saying or doing.”

“Babe, he looks at you the same way I look at you. It’s obvious”

I thought about it for a minute and shook my head.

“I guess I’m just too blinded by your love that I haven’t noticed” I said giggling trying to light up the mood.

“Silly Emma” He said kissing my cheek.

“Let’s go back inside, we need to fix your nose…it’s bleeding” I said getting up and offering him my hand. He took it and smiled. I was glad I changed the topic. We both walked inside hand in hand and headed to Louis’ room. When we entered the room, I motioned him to sit down in the bed.

“I’ll be right back” I said. When I came back, I had a first aid kit in my hands and ice. I cleaned up his nose and smiled when I was done.

“Where did you learn to do this?”

“Harry I just cleaned your nose and gave you a bag of ice. Its basics” I said chuckling. “But my dad taught me”

“Can you get any more perfect?” He said holding the bag of ice against his nose. “You know what would help me feel better?”

“What?”

“A kiss” He said smirking. I shook my head and he pulled me closer making me fall on top of him.

“I think I can’t kiss you with that bag in your nose” I said taking it off and plating a sweet kiss on his lips. The kiss became rough and his tongue slipped into my mouth begging for entrance. I felt the butterflies building up in my stomach.

“El, I just need to get my coat” I heard a voice said but I ignored it, since I was too caught up in the moment. I heard a door cracked open.

“BUT OF COURSE YOU TWO WOULD BE MAKING OUT IN MY BED. HAROLD HOW COULD YOU?????” Harry and I both pulled away, stared at each other and then back at Louis. We were silent for a second and then we burst out laughing.

“I need to stop walking in you two making out…it’s getting really uncomfortable” Louis said laughing and opening the door of his closet.

“Tell me about it” I said giggling and getting up from the bed.

“That was quite a scene downstairs kiddos”

 “It really was.” I replied

“Well everyone is leaving now” Louis said staring at both of us.

“What, why?” Harry asked.

“The party kinda died when you two left to go make out in my room” He said laughing.

“I knew it. The party doesn’t start till I walk in and the party just dies when I walk out” I said laughing at my clever comment

“You’re such a dork ugh. I don’t know how I’ve been able to handle you for these days.”

“Because you love me”

“Boo bear?” Harry said laughing.

“Yes Haz?” “You’re right. She’s a dork. Marry me? BOO BEAR MARRY ME. It’s you…it’s always been you!”

“Ohhh Harry I don’t know what to say! You’re oh so flattering” Louis replied in a high pitch tone and I just couldn’t hold back my laughter.

“Come on boo bear. Kiss me you animal” Harry said grabbing his face and pretending they were kissing.

“Ahhh stop it” I said laughing.

“I think you have some tough competition” Harry winked teasingly.

“Oh really!?” I said coming between the two of them and pecking Harry on the lips. “You can go now Louis. Or you can stay if you want to see where this is heading” I said laughing. I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist and spinning me around. “NEVER, SHE’S MINE HARRY. MINE!!!” Louis said hugging me. “Nope she’s mine!” Harry said laughing and grabbing my hand but Louis stopped me and grabbed my other hand. “M-I-N-E” Louis said glaring playfully at Harry. I smiled and removed my hand from Louis’ hand.

“I don’t think I’m capable enough to share you with anyone else”

“Sorry Lou” I said giggling and hugging Harry.

Louis gasped and walked away from the room dramatically.

“That’s right. KEEP WALKING BOO BEAR” Harry said laughing and kissing the tip of my nose.

“Oh wait…” I opened the door of the bedroom.“LOUUUUU” I yelled

“WHAAAAAAT?” He yelled back. I giggled and walked over to the stairs where he was standing next to Eleanor.

“Can I stay over?” He nodded and smiled.

“Are you staying over?” He asked Harry.

“I think I would have wayyy too much fun if I stay over so no. I’m heading back to the hotel” He said winking at me.

“Never mind, go home Hazza!” Louis replied laughing.

“Someone wants to get some” Eleanor said giggling.

“Let’s leave the love birds to get down to it”

“Use a goddamn condom please!” Louis said winking.

“We’re not-“Eleanor cut me off.

“We know love! Bye See you tomorrow! Let’s go Lou! I’m tired!” She said yawning and waving goodbye. Louis laughed to himself and closed the door behind him.

“Let’s go check if there’s anyone left” I said skipping every step and almost falling at the end. I was lucky Harry caught me before I fell.

“Careful babe” He said laughing.

We walked inside the living room and no one was there. We checked the kitchen, the backyard, all of the rooms but there was no one.

“I guess it’s just you and me” He said kissing my cheek.

“Yup” I said emphasizing the ‘p’

“Come on let’s talk” He said sitting down in the living room.

“What you want to talk about?”

“Tomorrow, we have plans”

“We do?” I questioned.

“Yes, when you left to look for Niall we started talking of all the things we could do tomorrow and the next day and etcetera…”

“So what are we doing?”

“We’re all going to the beach but we’re going to do something crazy” He smiled widely.

“What are we doing?”

“Ahh you’ll see my dear”

“You’re talking so sophisticated this days Mr. Nuggets” I said hitting him playfully.

“Oh you like it when I talk sophisticated” He said tickling me.

“STOOOOOPP” he did as he was told and kissed me.

“Emma?”

“Yes?”

“Do you want to play a game?

” “Ok.” I said smiling.

“Let’s play hide and seek.”

“Start counting” I said getting up from the couch and giggling. He put his hands over his eyes and started counting. I ran quickly to Louis room and hid under the covers. I waited…and waited…until the door opened and I started giggling. The room was dark and he turn on the light

“Oh…I wonder where Emma is.” He kept getting closer and closer. I giggled and threw the covers over his head.

“Oh my god, where are you Harry!?” I grabbed him by the shoulders and kind of push him to the bed.

“I’m here!” He put the covers over me too and laughed.

“There you are” We were so close, our noses touching. I felt so insecure so I put my hands over my face.

“Stop it. Let me see your cute, bubbly face” He said removing my hands from my face. “Stop being so insecure”

“I just don’t think I’m beautiful…” I said frowning.

“But you are! You are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever lay eyes on…” He gasped.

I blushed and smiled.

“I just want to be beautiful in everybody’s eyes. I just feel like everyone likes to point out my flaws.” I said sighing and avoiding his eyes.

“You’re beautiful in MY eyes; besides your flaws is what makes you perfect babe. Your beauty was not the only thing that caught my attention it was your personality, everything!” He said flashing me a smile.

“I…”

“You haven’t noticed the way boys stare at you? Nathan, Niall, everyone, even the guy in the hot dog costume” Harry said laughing.

“Oh stop it.” I said blushing.

“You know…this is a good thing you know?”

“What? Being insecure?"

“Yes, now I have an excuse to remind you how beautiful you are” He said smiling, I smiled and kissed him.

“Please tell me you’re not fucking each other in my bed. I told you to go home Haz. It’s bad enough that you’re cheating on me with this dork. Alright sex time is over.” Louis said laughing, faking to cry

. Harry and I both threw the covers to the floor.

I smiled brightly at Louis.

“No we were not having sex Lou. Calm your mammary” Harry said chuckling. Louis and I looked at Harry confused.

“Mammary?” Louis asked

“Yes…it’s a long story!” He said laughing to himself.

“You’re so weird Harold” I added.

“Off you go Haz. We’re still up for tomorrow right?” Louis said smiling

“Of course” Harry replied and then looked at me. “Talk to you tomorrow” He said leaning in and kissing me.It was a tender and a gentle kiss.

I heard someone coughing and I pulled away smiling. He got up and smiled at me.

“Bye Haz” Louis said giving him a man hug.

“See you tomorrow Lou. You two be good”

______________________2 hours later_________________

“I think I really like her” Louis said to me. We’ve been lying in bed talking about everything the last couple of hours. We were talking about Eleanor.

“I think you should really give yourself a chance to love again”

“You think so? I don’t know…it’s too soon”

“Yes! You deserve this chance don’t blow it. Hannah’s out of your life. You need to see if this is going to work out”

“You always know the right thing to say now don’t you missy?” Louis said laughing.

“Oh what can I say?! It’s a gift”

“Please don’t be so modest Emma” He said laughing again.

We both lied there in a comfortable silent, and my eyes started closing. I smiled at the thought of Harry and I as a couple.

My eyes clolsed and I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: I know this is not good..sorry:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.9K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
426K 12.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
129K 6.4K 46
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
139K 6.1K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...