It's taking all your strenght...

By adrianpestalozzi

Harry Styles is faced with an emotional mess. Zayn has left the band and Harry's literally dying of longing f... More

1. Feelings of emptiness
2. Realization
3. Captivated
4. Hesitant
5. Train of thoughts
6. Heartache
7. Disappointment
8. I'll make it up to you
9. I am joyless
10. Two can play this game
11. Compensation
12. The Call
13. The Call II
14. The photograph
15. Jamaica
16. Memories
17. The Beach
18. Say Something
19. The Date
20. The Date II
21. The Date III
22. The Date IV
23. The Date V
24. Jamaica II
25. Sign of the times
26. Consequences
27. Explanations
28. Explanations II
29. Decisions
30. Decisions II
31. Decision III
32.Decision IV
33. Decision V
34. Morning Hours
35. Morning Hours II
36. Morning Hours III
37. Larry
38. Larry II
39. Larry III
40. Secrets
41. The Gala
42. The Gala II
43. Lies
44. Lies II
45. Lies III
46. Broken
47. Broken II
48. Broken III
49. Survival
50. Response
51. New Life
52. The Letter
53. Despair
54. The Hell
55. The Hell II
56. Reunion
57. Reunion II
58. Reunion III
59. Reunion IV
60. Double life
61. Remorse
62. Remorse II
63. Remorse III
64. Remorse IV
65. New Year's Resolution
66. Sexy New Year
67. Caught
68. Caught II
69. Caught III
70. New Ways
71. New Ways II
72. The Break Up
73. Medicine
74. Major Consequences
75. Oslo
76. Oslo II
77. Oslo III
78. Oslo IV
79. Oslo V
80. Limbo
81. Limbo II
82. Confusion of feelings
83. Entertainer
84. She's back
85. Lavender
86. Lavender II
87. Lavender III
88. Love is in the Air
89. L
90. The Compromise
91. The Heartbeat
92. The Heartbeat II
93. Nothing but the truth
95. Too Much
96. The First Kiss
97. Life is always in the way
98. The Video
99. Bring me back to life
100. There you are

94. Nothing but the truth II

1.1K 48 5
By adrianpestalozzi

Flashback Harry

"I'm listening"!, he retorts tense. 

"You are not an idiot. You are the most lovable person I have ever met. I love you. I love you because you are important to me."

 I take a short break and look at him. Lou is bitter and deeply disappointed by me. I'd liked to tell him something else, but it's probably the moment of truth.

"You're right when you say that there is something special between Zayn and me. It's hard to explain. We have a lot in common - a kind of magic. I can't describe it exactly, Lou. But I can't help the way I feel. When I sleep with you, I think of him. That's absurd, terrible and sick. Don't you think so? So I better leave it." I cry, my heart is full of pain.

 "Well, what do you expect, Louis?"

"You're actually asking me what I expect from you?" He raises his eyebrows.

 "I fucking expect honesty and fairness! I am a human being, Harold! I have a heart too! I'm not the stopgap for you, if Zayn is tired of you." 

He stands up and walks through the room. 

"Honestly Louis, I don't know what I want. I've been confused for years and I don't know whether I'm coming or going. I really tried.", I say.

 "What have you tried? - To love me?" Now he laughs contemptuously. 

"That is disgusting and shameful. I was good until Malik had mercy on you again! That is so pathetic! Finally grow up, Harry! And what about Camille anyway? Does she know that we are together?"

 Louis is completely beside himself with anger. 

"You don't know, do you? And Camille doesn't know either, does she? You stall her as much as you stall me!

"I praise Zayn. At least he stands by Gigi. They spend a good time together. Do you think they don't sleep together? Do you believe that? I think they have great sex! We on the other hand, don't have sex. That's Zaynie! He is an asshole! He doesn't care about you!"

My mouth is dry. I never thought about it. It never crossed my mind. Jealousy. I'm jealous of Gigi.

 "Stop it, Lou!" I scream and cover my ears. 

"No, my Darling. You will have to listen to that! HE HAS STILL SEX WITH HER AND HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU!," he yells. 

"Stop! That's none of your business! You don't know anything," I answer. 

"Oh yes, Harold! You are so blind. And now I want you to go! I can no longer bear you around me! Leave!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 819 32
What happens when you fall in love with your best friend and he stops talking for you for two years, and out of nowhere he comes back to your life an...
56.3K 2.3K 46
Amid the chaos of a global pandemic and its ever-mounting death toll, where isolation and uncertainty have become the new norm, three men must come t...
59.9K 1.2K 30
Liam and Harry tried dating but theyโ€™ve drifted apart and Liam has eyes for someone else. Will he ever get to be with that person? Louis makes a real...
217K 12.7K 82
๐˜ˆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ...