It's taking all your strenght...

By adrianpestalozzi

Harry Styles is faced with an emotional mess. Zayn has left the band and Harry's literally dying of longing f... More

1. Feelings of emptiness
2. Realization
3. Captivated
4. Hesitant
5. Train of thoughts
6. Heartache
7. Disappointment
8. I'll make it up to you
9. I am joyless
10. Two can play this game
11. Compensation
12. The Call
13. The Call II
14. The photograph
15. Jamaica
16. Memories
17. The Beach
18. Say Something
19. The Date
20. The Date II
21. The Date III
22. The Date IV
23. The Date V
24. Jamaica II
25. Sign of the times
26. Consequences
27. Explanations
28. Explanations II
29. Decisions
30. Decisions II
31. Decision III
32.Decision IV
33. Decision V
34. Morning Hours
35. Morning Hours II
36. Morning Hours III
37. Larry
38. Larry II
39. Larry III
40. Secrets
41. The Gala
42. The Gala II
43. Lies
44. Lies II
45. Lies III
46. Broken
47. Broken II
48. Broken III
49. Survival
50. Response
52. The Letter
53. Despair
54. The Hell
55. The Hell II
56. Reunion
57. Reunion II
58. Reunion III
59. Reunion IV
60. Double life
61. Remorse
62. Remorse II
63. Remorse III
64. Remorse IV
65. New Year's Resolution
66. Sexy New Year
67. Caught
68. Caught II
69. Caught III
70. New Ways
71. New Ways II
72. The Break Up
73. Medicine
74. Major Consequences
75. Oslo
76. Oslo II
77. Oslo III
78. Oslo IV
79. Oslo V
80. Limbo
81. Limbo II
82. Confusion of feelings
83. Entertainer
84. She's back
85. Lavender
86. Lavender II
87. Lavender III
88. Love is in the Air
89. L
90. The Compromise
91. The Heartbeat
92. The Heartbeat II
93. Nothing but the truth
94. Nothing but the truth II
95. Too Much
96. The First Kiss
97. Life is always in the way
98. The Video
99. Bring me back to life
100. There you are

51. New Life

1.3K 68 28
By adrianpestalozzi

Harry

After a very nice first rendezvous with Tess, a headline appeared in the newspapers the following day. 

" Harry Styles has a brief relationship with Chef and Food-Bloggerin Tess Ward."

I really enjoyed the time with Tess. It was a new experience for me. She was a lively, cheerful and eloquent woman and gave my life balance and some sunshine again. When we went out , we rummaged for hours in gardens and at weekly markets, buying groceries and cooking together. My life was filled with joy .

Of course, I can't forget Zayn, but he isn't entirely the focus of my life.

In the fall, we both realized that our relationship was more friendly, not based on love. We parted and still remained good friends.

What I've always been accused of - to be the ladies man - I now lived to the fullest. I was always on the road, meeting friends and women and going to clubs. On a Victoria's Secret Show, I met Camille. She fascinated me. Camille was the epitome of beauty. She was blond, long-legged and had sensual lips. Rumors already started about us. Just before Christmas, the media brought out the following Information.

" Harry Styles introduced Model Camille Row to his family."

It had a new quality. After all, you only introduce your girlfriend to your family when it's serious, right? I also don't know how I came up with this idea. In any case, the press has already seen us get married.

Honestly, this relationship is just a romance for me. Love? Far from it. I still love Zayn. But Camille distracts me from him. I no longer feel the need to keep researching his activities. My pain isn't so great anymore. So I can handle the fact, that he lives with Gigi and I bear the pain without breaking. It sounds crazy, I know, but it works. On my nights, I dream about Zayn.

Zayn

My relationship with Gigi is entertaining, it distracts me. I lack intensity, desire and longing. I don't feel all that with Gigi. Love - as a real, deep feeling I was lack. I only have that with Harry. My girlfriend is a wonderful person. She brings cheerfulness and care into my life. When I often spend a lot of time in the studio and work, she brings me home-cooked food. I really appreciate it. With Gigi, I don't feel lonely anymore. She protects me to let my depression rule my life. But is that love? No, it isn't. My love belongs to Harry.

Harry enjoys his life at a breathtaking pace. He walks out of one relationship straight into another.  The media are full of it. Rumors that concern Harry are part of my morning rituals. It sounds really absurd and I behave oddly, but that's important to me. I struggle with it, because it tears me up and hurt me deeply. He once belonged to me and now I only have the articles in the newspapers.

Surprisingly, all his affairs are female, blond and blue-eyed. My thoughts go automatically to the fact, that I'm exactly the opposite of them. But I'm ashamed of this comparison. It just made me realize how attached my heart is to this man.

Since the last time we met in front of my apartment door, we have never met again and never heard of each other. I miss him. My heart is heavy when I think back to the evening. I shouldn't have let him go. Gigi doesn't suspect a thing. I need her to avoid depression. Gigi is my anchor, whom I appreciate and need - but I don't love her from the bottom of my heart. My love is Harry. When my longing is especially great, I listen to his album all the time. I'm trying to read between the lines, to decrypt the code. "From the Dining Table" is especially close to my heart. On sleepless nights I wrote him my answer. I know that he will listen  and understand it. I hope he realizes that I have never forgotten him. My answer is "From dusk till dawn".

Harry wrote in his song:

"Woke up alone in this hotel room." 

My answer: "You'll never be alone. I'll hold you when things go wrong."  "I'll be with you from Dusk till Dawn."

"Where were you?"  I answered him with the following line: "Baby I'm right here."

"Played with myself where were you?" Harry sang. He is telling me that he's playing with himself. When we used to wake up together, I snuggled up with him and we had sex. When he adds his question: 

"Where were you?"  I answer him: "I want to see the sunrise on your sins, just me and you. And I want to touch you baby." 

I want to be there with him right then, so he doesn't have to ask me where I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 2.7K 42
When Lucy meets Niall, she was probably at her lowest ever. So much further down rock bottom. Niall makes it his mission to change her mind and make...
62.8K 3.6K 23
Zayn is a struggling College student, while Harry is a prince. Zayn is striving hard to graduate college while Harry, is learning how to be a King...
46.7K 2.1K 20
Zayn is living the hard life. Lonely and rebel, he takes all the roads that lead to self destruction. Harry is a teacher that has been fired from hi...
38K 646 32
Lana James loses everything she has ever known as her best friend loses his battle against cancer and leaves her seemingly alone in the world. She is...