"Give me love" A 1D fanfic

By AlwaysDreamBig96

This is the life story of Emma Posey. Emma Posey’s world is turned upside down when she travel to England for... More

Chapter 1: The birthday gift.
Chapter 2: Bye bye!
Chapter 3: London we're finally here!
Chapter 4: Mistery guy.
Chapter 5: Lindsey found a lover?
Chapter 6: Lost and Found in London town.
Chapter 7: You again?
Chapter 8: Don't leave us alone.
Chapter 9: Goodnight day dreamers
Chapter 10: Lindsey's date and tell us more.
Chapter 11: The party
Chapter 12: Awkward morning.
Chapter 13:Lovely afternoon with our new friends.
Chapter 14: Asking her out again...
Chapter 15: Stop it! I don't like him!!!
Chapter 16: Breathe
Chapter 17: Niall what is wrong with you?
Chapter 18: Please hurry up.
Chapter 19: We're finally talking<3
Chapter 20: Morning!
Chapter 21: It's a trip to Holmes Chapel.
Chapter 22: Small bump.
Chapter 23: Let me know you.
Chapter 24: Bella and Grace
Chapter 25: Does he likes me?
Chapter 26: Boo bear
Chapter 27: What a concert!!!
Chapter 28: Drunk
Chapter 29: Lunch date with Liam
Chapter 30:How could you?
Chapter 31: Benito's hat
Chapter 32: The break up.
Chapter 33: The trip
Chapter 34: Nice to meet you:)
Chapter 35: Please say yes.
Chapter 36: The date
Chapter 37: Tommo and Emma:)
Chapter 38: Oh tommo. We are gonna go shopping:)
Chapter 40: Take my hand.
Chapter 41: Truth or Dare
Chapter 42: Let's fight and let's make up.
Chapter 43: Beautiful
Chapter 44: What's going on?
Chapter 45: Friends until death drew us apart<3
Chapter 46: Morning kisses and family visits :)
"Chapter 47: Nandos, fights, and dates."
Chapter 48: Thursday night in London
*Chapter 49: London to Ibiza// Good girls go bad
*Chapter 50: The phone call*
Chapter 51: Look After You
IMPORTANT: MY APOLOGIES
Chapter 52: This is not a dream
Chapter 53: "I'm fine" part 1.
Chapter 53: I'm fine part 2
"Chapter 54: Give me a reason"

Chapter 39: I wish.

852 6 7
By AlwaysDreamBig96

“So Eleanor where are you from?” I said smiling and sitting down next to her on the couch. I had convinced Louis to invite her over to the house. It took a lot of convincing but at the end he agreed. The reasons were simple, one: because we were with the girls. Two: because we were at the mall; not such a good place to start to get to know someone.

“Manchester” She replied smiling and glancing at Louis.

“Manchester? Brilliant” He said laughing.

“I think they like each other” Harry whispered in my ear.

“Yeah” I whispered back, taking out my phone to check my messages.

Eleanor and Louis’ chemistry was undeniable they hit it off quite well. They were cracking jokes now and then but they were mainly talking about themselves. Whenever Harry and I tried to do a little comment they would simply ignored us like if they were the only people in the room. We were just the annoying mosquitoes they didn’t want there.

“Come on” I whispered, taking Harry by the hand and dragging him out of the living room, leaving Eleanor and Louis all by themselves.

“Where are we going?”  

“Out” I said simply. 

“Alright…I think we should tell them.”

“They are not even going to notice we’re gone” I stood at the staircase in Louis’ house. “LOTTIE” 

“Yes?” 

“I’m going out, okay? Tell your brother we’re walking...” She nodded and walked away.

Harry and I walked out of the house, holding hands. We were talking about everything and we've been walking for at least fifteen minutes.

“Will you go out on a date with me tomorrow?” He asked me, sitting down on a bench. I noticed we were at the park.

“I’ll have to check my agenda…ya know. I’m a pretty busy woman” I said giggling.

“You’re not a woman” He said poking me. “Don’t be mean! Go out with me tomorrow please” He said, pouting his lips

“For your information I’m a woman! I’m 16. Your argument is invalid!” I said getting up from the bench. He started getting up too. “NO. Sit down.” 

“Why?”  He smirked.

“So I have time…”

“What do you mean, time for what?” He said sitting down again.

“Run…” I said quietly.

“Why would you run from me? Am I that ugly?” He said, laughing.

“Of course not but if you want to go out with me tomorrow night you’ll have to catch me first” I said starting to run.

“Ohhhh it’s on. I’m a pretty fast runner” I heard him yell from a distance but I kept running in circles, I stopped running and hide behind a bush, then as I was about to keep running I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and in seconds, Harry was lifting me up and spinning me around making me laugh.

“Stooooop”

“You have to go out with me now” 

“Put me down you dork!” I said laughing. He did as I told him and then he wrapped his arms around me.

“Your laugh is so cute” He said smiling. “Your smile makes my heart melt…just saying” He winked.

“Thanks” I looked away immediately and smiled. 

“Why do you look away every time I try to look into your eyes?” He said lifting up my chin.

“I…I…I don’t know…you make me feel nervous” I tried to avoid those emerald, green eyes. I was a sucker for those eyes…no. I was a sucker for HIS eyes.

“You’re so cute” He said chuckling.

“Thank you Mr. Nuggets you’re kinda cute too” 

“Oh why thank you, let’s go babe” He said holding my hand again and walking back to Louis’ house where his car was.

“I promised the girls I would go see them tonight. So I guess I’ll be staying over” I smiled.

“PERFECT” He replied smiling back.

“I miss them so much” I laughed quietly. “I feel like I haven’t seen them in forever!!!”

“They feel the same way…believe me” He chuckled.

“Hahaha, well with all that was going on with Louis’ break up with Hannah. It kinda feels like forever. It was terrible he was so broken. Last night I noticed how sad he was. I’m just glad he met Eleanor. Those two could really work out as a couple. Maybe not right now…since he just got out from a relationship but I felt like if he totally forgot about his break up when he was talking with her.” 

“I agree. Poor Boo Bear.” He frowned and kept talking. “He really deserves a girl who will love him and treat him right. Eleanor is just the perfect fit for him.”

“You’re right” I said stepping on Louis’ doorway and knocking the door.

“Yeah” He nodded and leaned in, smiling. I leaned in a little closer, and…

“WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?!?!” Louis said smirking.

“Why? WHY?” Harry said walking inside the house. I rolled my eyes and punched Louis’ lightly in the arm.

“Ahh don’t get mad lovebirds.” He said laughing.

“I’m going upstairs to pack” I said acting like if I was angry.

“What? Why? We were having so much fun” He was falling for it.

“I’m tired of you being so immature. Grow up” I said walking upstairs.

“No! Emma I’ll be good.  I promise.”

“What did I heard? Are you leaving Em?” I heard Lottie’s voice and five seconds later she was standing at the top of the stairs.

“Wait…who’s leaving?” Fizzy appeared and stood next to her sister. “You’re not leaving Emma! Are you?” I turned around to see Louis frowning.

I could easily be an actress.

“I am.” I saw from the corner of my eye, Harry laughing quietly.

“Nooo Em! STAY” Lottie said.

“Oh my god Louis what did you do?!!??!” Fizzy asked getting angry.

“I didn’t do anything”

“It’s obvious you did something” Fizzy said glaring at her brother. I couldn’t hold it anymore. A fight was about to erupt. 

“Guys stop! I was just messing with Louis. I didn’t mean for you guys to be part of it.” I giggled.

“Oh good” They both sigh in relief. 

“I think you owe someone an apology” Louis said looking at me and Fizzy.

“Sorry” Fizzy said walking away with Lottie.

We both stood there looking at each other for a couple seconds and I broke down in laughter. “I’m not apologizing”

“Yes you are” He started getting closer.

“HARRY! HELP ME!!!” I said laughing, running to Louis room and closing the door behind me.

“Open up!!!” Louis said knocking the door.

“No” I started packing a couple of clothes to stay with my friends for at least two days, by the time I was done, Louis’ had already stopped knocking. I opened the door to find Louis, Eleanor and Harry sitting on the floor.

“How come I didn’t hear you guys talking?” I asked.

“Because you had the door closed” Eleanor giggled resting her head on Louis’ shoulder, I smiled.

“GENIUSSS” Louis said laughing.

I walked past him and knocked on Jay’s room. I didn’t want to be rude and I wanted it to give her a proper goodbye. I turned around to see Eleanor, Louis and Harry smiling at me.

“What are you doing?”

“Stalking you” Harry winked.

“Go away please! I’m trying to say goodbye”

“Wait…you’re really leaving???” Louis said panicking.

“No silly. I’m just going to go visit the girls for a day, maybe two. I’ll be back”

“Oh good” He sighed in relief.

“Where’s your mom?” I asked wondering why Jay didn’t answer the door.

“Oh she went out” Louis replied quietly.

“Oh and you just didn’t mention it because…?”

“I’m too busy admiring Eleanor’s beauty” He said looking at Eleanor who was blushing.

“Romeo Tomlinson…it suits you” I giggled.

“Romeo Styles is way better, right babe?” 

“Right” I said giving him a quick peck on the lips and smiling. Eleanor and Louis started whistling and I just ignored them. “Bye girls” I yelled as I made my way downstairs.

“Where are you going?” Lottie said walking out of the door, following my three friends.

“I’m going to go visit my friends. See ya later” I said giving her a quick hug. “Where’s Fizzy?”

“She fell asleep in my room” Lottie replied.

“Oh well, tell her I’ll see her later.” I smiled and opened the door.

“Bye Tommo” I said kissing him in the cheek and turning to look at Eleanor. “Are you coming or…?” I trailed off. She looked at Louis with pleading eyes. It was obvious she wanted to stay.

“I’ll take her home” He said smiling warmly.

“Perfect” Harry replied saying good bye to our friends.

“Bye El…it was lovely to meet you! We need to see each other soon” I said giving her a hug and smiling.

“Oh yes! I think we’ll be seeing each other a lot” She giggled.

Harry took my hand and opened the door car for me. He got inside the car a couple of seconds later and we drove off to the hotel.

_________________________________________________________________________

“I can’t wait to see them! I feel like I haven’t seen all of them in ages” I said squealing with excitement as we entered to the elevator.

“You’re such a drama queen…it’s been what? Three days? Two?” He said laughing.

“Yes, I am a drama queen” I said nodding.

“But a very cute one” He said leaning closer and kissing me. Every time he kissed me, he set my stomach into knots and fireworks. I don’t know if that made sense but love doesn’t make sense at all. 

“HARREEEEH” We both pulled away and looked at Zayn, he was standing next to Annie who was laughing quietly to herself. I could feel my cheeks getting redder by the seconds and Harry was shuffling awkwardly, glaring at Zayn. 

“Why can’t we have a perfect kiss without getting interrupt?” He sighed, taking my hand and walking out of the elevator. We stood in front of Annie and Zayn for a second and I burst into fits of laughter, seconds later Zayn was laughing too and Annie couldn’t hold back her laughter either.

“I guess we’re just not that lucky, the world wants everyone to see our kisses” 

“Ha-Ha very funny”

“Don’t get grumpy Styles” I said kissing his cheek.

“”Aw Hazza are you blushing?” Zayn said teasingly as we started walking to wherever their room was. I realized I was standing next to Annie, so I let go of Harry’s hand and hugged her.

“AHHH Sorry I just realized you were next to me” I giggled hugging her tight. “It’s been ages”

“I know right!?!?!?!?!” She said, taking my hand and running towards a bedroom. She opened the door and there stood my other two best friends with Liam, Niall and some other guy I didn’t recognize.

“EMMA” The both stood up and hugged me.

“I know…I missed you too” I said laughing. I lost focus of what was going on and turned my attention to Niall who immediately looked away from my eyes and whispered into Liam’s ear.

“Babe, are you hungry?” Harry said kissing my cheek and grabbing his phone.

I turned my attention to Harry who was smiling down at me. I suddenly forgot of the weird vibe I was getting not only from Niall but a weird vibe in general. Our eyes locked and our fingers were intertwined once again. I wanted to kiss him, to feel his soft lips against me but that would be a bit awkward knowing there was a bunch of people in the room.

“So?” He said chuckling.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and nodded.

“Yes! I’m starving!” I smiled and walked up to Liam and Lindsey who were now sitting on the couch.

“I swear you two were making babies with your eyes right now” Claire said jokingly

“Oh Claire shut up.” I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Liam. “Hey you” I smiled.

“Hi” He smiled back warmly. “How is living with the Tommo treating you?”

“Eh…I think I’m becoming just like him…we’re becoming one and the same” I said high fiving Linds who understood the joke. It was an inside joke. “I’m becoming so messy and I just don’t know what to do anymore” I said letting out a giggle.

“Same happened to me last year, I spent 3 months at his house and it was like living with a rat” 

I started laughing and my eyes travel to the boy who sat across from Liam. He had long, blonde, shaggy hair. 

“Hey what’s up?” He had Liam’s accent.

“Hi…” I said with a small smile. Liam must of seen my confused look because he quickly got up and sat next to the boy.

“Emma this is Andy!” He said smiling.

“Oh…Hi Andy” He was no longer a stranger.

“So this is your girl H?” He said turning his head to face Harry, I saw Harry smiling and nod. “Nice to meet you, you’re gorgeous by the way…No wonder why this douche bag doesn’t shut up about you!” He laughed.

“Andy is one of my best friends” Liam continued.

“Aw thanks Andy! So yall are best friends? Sweet” I said smiling.

“Yeah funny thing is…I came here with no idea what I was doing and I came to find out about an old friend of mine.” 

“He’s talking about Harold” Liam said finishing for him.

“So you’ve met Harry before?” 

“Yes!” Harry replied for him.

“Oh cool” I giggled.

“Guess who I saw today?” Harry said looking at Andy.

“Hmm…who?” 

“Eleanor” 

“Oh you know Eleanor?” I asked smiling. It’s amazing how small the world is. Everyone was friends’ with each other.

“Yes I know her!” Andy said looking at me.

“She’s a sweetheart and we hooked her up with Louis!” 

“Oh they are going to make one hell of a couple if they date” Andy said chuckling to himself.

“Aww you think so?” 

“Yes!”

I smiled at Harry who was smiling back at me. “I guess we did a great job” 

“I guess we did” He replied sweetly. 

Once again I caught Niall staring at me and I saw him walk to the balcony.

“Excuse me” I said getting up from my seat and opening the door to the balcony. Once I was outside I closed it behind me.

“Hey leprechaun” I said hugging him from behind, his body tensed up a little.

“Hey you” He replied, I felt he was uncomfortable so I let go.

I tried to looked at him and read his expression but it was like as if he was avoiding me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing…” He looked up to the sky and stared. “I’m just hungry.”

“Great. I thought you were avoiding me?! How silly of me to think that” I replied laughing a little, he joined me.

“Yeah…” It was silent for a minute but then he continued. “Can you call Liam? I really want to talk to him.”  

“Okie dokie” I nodded and made my way back inside.

“Liam?”

“Yeah?” He turned around to see me. 

“Nialler wants to talk to you” I smiled and watched him get up quickly heading to the balcony.

*Niall’s P.O.V*

My heart was beating so hard. I didn’t know what to do. I heard foot steps behind me and I was just hoping it wasn’t her again.

“Niall, what’s wrong mate?” I sighed in relief but hesitated. I knew I had to tell someone before I went all crazy. Liam already knew but I just need it to tell someone what I was feeling right now.

“Doesn’t she know that I like her? I can’t risk losing our friendship, and you don’t have to tell me Liam… I know she likes Harry. I know I can’t compete against him. But I don’t know what I’m doing. I wish that was me who’s stealing kisses from her. I wish it was me who she’s looking adoringly at. Have I lost my mind?” I said in one breath.

“I’m afraid you’re falling in love Nialler…and with the wrong person.” He sighed and looked at me in the eye. ”No you haven’t lost your mind.”

“What am I gonna do?” I said walking now in circles. “I can’t risk losing our friendship. I’m a hundred percent sure she doesn’t love me back. It’s so obvious she’s in love with Harry” I was frustrated now. This has always happened. 

“The best advice I can give you is…” I cut him off.

“In order for me to keep my friendship with Emma I must push my feelings aside. She doesn’t need to know about this.” Liam looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

“You can always fight for her you know…?”

“No. It’s obvious that she doesn’t like me” He patted my back and started walking to the balcony door. “Let’s go inside?” 

“I think I’ll stay here for a while…just make sure to let me know when the food is here” I smiled.

He nodded and walked away.

Love is harder than I thought. Why do we fall in love with the person who doesn’t love us back? Why does it hurt so much? Maybe Emma is not my princess, but I’ll find her. I have to stay positive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 2.6K 30
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out more📚
38.8K 1.3K 18
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
348K 9.2K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
560K 50.3K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...