A Love For Keeps

由 ginaddict

Dayu had struggled about his sexuality and self worth all his life. He always does what was expected of him:... 更多

Hotel Room
Stupid
Drinks
Trapped
Parting
A Little Bump
Clear Things Up
Caution
Happiness
Tips
Alternative Rock
Dinner
Please, Date Me
The Shower
Rejection
Disruption
Special Memory
Beach
Busy
Earth Shattering
Friend
Discomfort
Promises
Ally
Going Steady
Schedule
Love and Hate
Almost Perfect
Let Me Show You
It
Yours and Mine
Waist Up
Us
No Joke
Encouragement
House Visit
Permission
First Taste
Lies
Second Assignment
Allergic
The Good Son
Birthday Dinner
Cheeky
Two
Something New
Out
Choices
Hard to Deal
Ready
Touched
Loved
Pre Show
Meet Up
Reaction
Doomed
Storage Room
Unacceptable
Old Men
Compromise
Kindred Spirits
Filling
Caught
Breaking Point
Will
Battles
Confident
Playing Match
Basically Happy Ending
Event
Moments
Brewing
Chaos
Aftermath
Changes
Visit
Champion
Proscastinating
64%
Patience
Insane
Mismanage
Decision
Separation
Leaving
The Plan
The Blame
Sweet Love
Domestic
Messy and Drunk
Defenders
Dating and Not Dating
Monthsary
Unexpected
Courteous
Dinner Set Up
Status
Bothered
Host
Questions
Answer
Hit
Response
Circumstances
A Refreshing Change
Warning
Evidences
Efforts
A Great Time
Good Start
Sick
Peril
Nausea
Heart Attack
Breaking Protocols
Bad Liar
Truth
Falling Apart
Stay With Me
Family
First Steps
Believe in Miracle
Getting Better
Lessons
Gathering
Success
Old Woman
A Story
Easy Choice
Thank You Note

Lazy

2.3K 156 23
由 ginaddict

(DAYU)

"Oh...that feels good..." I moaned in delights as Qing's hands continued to give me loving touches.

"You are working too hard, sweetheart." Qing said with a frown. "You should stop overworking yourself,"

"Yeah, I think you are right. Right there, that spot..." I pointed his hand to my lower calf. "Thank you for massaging me..."

"Anytime. You know, I will massage you everyday, even twice a day, if you want. It's a perfect excuse to touch you," Qing grinned at me as he kneaded the muscles on my right calf.

We are on the living room couch, I am lounging on it, almost lying down with my legs and feet on top of Qing's lap as he gave me a foot massage. We are having a lazy night.

"Can you pass me my wine, please?" I asked him another favor.

"Of course, sweetheart." Qing moved to take my wine glass from the center table to pass it to me. "Thank you," I took a delicate sip and sighed happily. "I think more than my body, my brain is tired from writing all afternoon..."

"You should take a break, once in a while. Don't immerse yourself in your writing," Qing said while rubbing my ankles.

"A writer immerse himself to his work. If not, how can we write? As we write, we are also in that story, you know." I replied before taking another drink.

"Fine, I get that. But still, don't work too hard, sweetheart. You might get sick," Qing gave me a worried look.

"I won't get sick. What about you?" I smiled at him. "How is work? Not too tiring?"

"I just sit on a chair in my office and read documents. Yesterday we visited a warehouse that supposed to be having some difficulty dispensing the products but nothing too serious was found there. My work is boring," Qing sighed. "Should I resign and just take care of you?"

I frowned at that question. "What do you mean?"

Qing shrugged, "I don't know...this idea just popped in my head. You like writing and you should be concentrating on that. Not gardening or doing household chores. Maybe I can resign so I can do the chores around here. You know, cook and clean for you, while you focus all your energy and mind to writing. Things like that..."

I chuckled while listening to him, "And what will you do for money?" I asked him.

"I have savings. I still earn from renting that patent for the beer I invented. And you are rich," Qing pouted a little. "You can give me a salary so I can contribute in our financial needs here,"

I outright laugh this time, "Oh, you will demand a salary from me? Wow. Should I demand a salary from you while I am still the one doing the chores here?"

"Do you want a salary?" Qing perked up. "Maybe you will stop writing if you are earning a salary..."

Oh God he is hopeless. "I write because I love doing it. Not because I will earn something from it. Even if you are paying me for doing chores, I will still write."

"Right," Qing sighed and continued massaging me, this time he is touching my left foot. "So I shouldn't resign?"

"Don't you dare," I narrowed my eyes on him. "I love that you have a job. I know you love your job. If I learn that you resigned your job or you deliberately asked to be fired, I will push you out of the door everyday to find another job. My man will work to earn his keep,"

Qing chuckled this time, "Okay..."

"Don't worry about me, I am fine. I am happy." I told him in a reassuring tone. "But the weekend starts tomorrow and your off from work, you know what to do, right?"

"Yes," Qing nodded. "I will be doing the dishes this weekend and I will wash my cars. I will also clean the garage and help you sprouse the plants. I will also mop the floor and polish our furnitures."

"Good. You memorized your chores already. Good job," I gave him a nod of approval.

Qing will be homebound this weekend. We will not go anywhere as we just took a roadtrip last week with AhnZong and LiYan. We went wall climbing in a sports complex because apparently, AhnZong and LiYan both love that sports.

Wall climbing is bitch hard.

I am glad to think that AhnZong and LiYan are finding a lot of things about them that are common. Maybe AhnZong will slowly but surely convince LiYan that their relationship is not a fluke and it has a chance to last.

LiYan is the skeptical between them. Imagine that...

But back to this weekend. We will be domestic and our chores are lined up. With Qing doing some of the chores I usually do, will save me some time that I can use to sit in front of my laptop to tap some words on my ongoing story.

Life is good. I am happy.

With Qing...I am happy.

"Are you happy?" I asked Qing.

Qing's fingers stopped pressing the sole of right foot. "Why are you asking me that?" He frowned at me.

"Nothing. I just feel so happy with you I wonder if you feel the same way about being with me. If you still feel like that..." I said, a bit unsure.

Qing let my feet go to move so he can crawl up towards me to level his face with mine. Him over me. Qing stared straight down to my eyes, "I am beyond happy being with you. I don't just feel happy when I am with you. I feel cherished and loved, Dayu ah. Something no one had given me before. Sure, I feel loved before, but with you, I also feel like I deserve your gratitude. That I am doing something you feel thankful about and no one has given that feeling to me. You thank me for just loving you. And you cherish my love for you. I can see and feel that you treasure my love for you. That you don't take it for granted. That you appreciate that I love you."

"I do," I nodded to Qing.

Qing took the wine glass from my hand. He put it back to the center table before he gathered me on his arms and he moved us around the couch so we can lie on it together. His back against the backrest of the sofa. He held me securely.

"And I love that. That feeling that I have someone appreciating my love. That I somehow contributed to your happiness..." Qing smiled at me.

"You are a big factor why I am happy," I assured him. "You changed me. Or my life. You changed my life and how I look at it. You changed me, Qing. And I love you for that..."

"You changed me too," Qing said. "I never thought I could love someone like this, Dayu ah. That I could fight so hard for someone and that someone will fight alongside me. I feel like I have an ally on you. And that feels great. Do you understand?"

I nodded, "I understand. It's a wonderful feeling, right? To rely on someone and you know and trust that that someone will deliver and you can depend on that someone. For me, that someone is you, Qing. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart. I am happy with you. Don't ever doubt that." He said, with pure sincerity in his eyes and tone.

"Okay," I leaned closer to kiss his lips. Qing tightened his hold on me as he answered that kiss.

On that couch, we hug and kiss. We are happy. That's on the record now.

..............................

(SENGYOU)

I took efforts to control a smile from blooming on my lips as my next "patient" entered my office.

"I am not sick, you know. I am healthy," my patient grumbled as he sat on the chair in front of my desk.

BaoBao looks clean and handsome in a yellow buttondown shirt with little trees as design. I think this is his way of paying homage to trees because he uses toothpick, sometimes. He is funny.

He is also wearing a tight fitting black pants with slashes and holes on the thighs. He looks sexy on it. I wish BaoBao will stand up and turn around so I can stare at his ass but that will make me a pervert and a world class jerk so...yeah...no.

But as beautiful as his clothes are, his face is still BaoBao's selling point. Those sharp eyes with subtle eyeliner and his glistening lips with orange lip tint...that's a thing apparently.

BaoBao is pouting too. He clearly doesn't want to be here. But BaoBao is the bad guy who always makes sure that people are always around us so we won't get any privacy.

It's that kiss when I was convincing him to join me in my Baba's birthday dinner that prompted BaoBao to be cautious around me and I find it irritating that BaoBao is putting distance between us. That he does things to make sure we will never be alone together.

Well, we are alone now. And I think it's time that I clear one or two points on him.

"Let's start you examination," I said as I stood from behind my desk. A stethoscope on my neck.

BaoBao stood up in haste too, "Can I change doctor? Isn't there another doctor that can examine me?" He asked as he took steps away from me.

"No," I shook my head. "There's no other doctor here..."

BaoBao scrunched his as cute as a button nose, "This is one of the largest hospital in China and you are the only doctor that can examine me? I need a specialist..."

"For what?"

BaoBao blinked twice, his eyes going blank for a second. Then he opened his mouth to say..."Cancer...I think I have cancer," he swallowed hard after that.

"Where? In your brain?" I scowled at him.

"Will that require me to see a specialist?" He asked back.

He is tiring me, "Yes."

BaoBao snapped his fingers, "Then I think I have brain cancer..."

I gave him a sad look. "Do you know that 5 people die everyday from one brain cancer to the next. Some brain cancer are even incurable. The pain the patient goes through is excuriating and the pain their family experience while watching their loved ones suffer from a brain cancer is horrifying. Brain cancer is not a joke..."

BaoBao face paled pasty white as he listens to me. "Oh my God...I am a bad person. I deserve death," he moaned in despair and shame.

"Yes, you do." I agreed with him as I went to his side to hug him and slowly guide him to the waiting examination bed on the corner of my office. Then in one swift move, I closed the curtain around the examination bed and voila, we are alone in a private setting.

I am a genius.

BaoBao took his hands away from his face as I made him sit on the bed. His eyes widened when he noticed where we are. "Why are the curtain closed?" He asked.

"To give the patient privacy. We have to examine your chest to see if your lungs are healthy," I said as I stood in front of him, mainly so he cannot escape. My hand went to the front of his shirt to start unbuttoning it.

"Wait!" BaoBao stopped my hands in panic. "What do you think you are doing?"

I frowned at him. "You are due to a health examination Asst Manager Chen of Audit Department. We have to make sure you are healthy to continue performing your task..."

"Yeah but this..." BaoBao winced as his eyes look around us. "This is weird..." he said in a conspiratorial whispering tone.

"Why is it weird?" I continued to frown.

Then to my utter surprise, BaoBao's cheek flushed pink and he bit his lower lip in a way that pure lust stabbed in my chest and went straight down to my dick.

"I don't know..." BaoBao look a little down and his fingers fidget on the top button of his shirt. "This feels like a start of porn or something. I think I watched a porn video that starts like this. A doctor and his patient..."

Oh my...he is giving me ideas now. This is unfair. I was just...

About to ask him to date me.

But he...BaoBao is torturing me. Why is he talking about porn now? We...this...

I sighed.

BaoBao looked up at me. His eyeslashes fanning delicately as he blinked all too innocently at me. "Doctor will you check my prostate too?" He asked in a breathy tone.

I groaned in frustration. A smile spread BaoBao's lips and then that smile turned to laughter. He laughed at me. I sighed again, "You are impossible..." I sat down next to him.

BaoBao laughed some more. Then he sobered up and we sat there together in silence. BaoBao sighed, "If someone will come in and see us like this, I will not fault them if they will think that something weird is going on between us," he grumbled while picking his nails. They are clean but I think BaoBao pay attention to them to avoid paying attention to me.

I smiled at his cuteness, "Define weird. Because since meeting you and your cooperation with Qing and Dayu's relationship, my definition of weirdness has changed."

BaoBao glared at me. "They will think we are romantically involved to each other! Which is weird because I sucks at romance and you are an atheist about love. A non believer," He snarled at me.

I chuckled at that. BaoBao's eyes sharpened some more, "What do you want from me, really? I feel fine. I feel healthy. We both know nothing is wrong with me. Why am I here and what do you want with me?"

Okay, he is serious now. So I turned serious too...

"I want you to stop putting people between us. I want you to stop distancing yourself to me. I thought we are friends,"

"Yeah, but I also want to date rape you so...case closed. Let's have some people between us so I won't commit a crime," BaoBao grumbled.

"So let's date. Date rape me," I said. "Go out with me,"

BaoBao looked at me. "Wow...I...wow..."

"BaoBao..." I tried touching his hand but BaoBao refused my touch and hopped off the examination bed to look at me with disappointment. "I never thought I will say to you, Dr.Wang SengYou, but you are one lazy son of a bitch. Unimaginative too. I think I deserve better than this set up. An examination bed and curtains...so cheap."

I clamped my lips to stop smiling. "You will make me work for it, right?"

"As hell you should," BaoBao put his hands on his waist, indignation on his face. "Look here, I agreed to join your brother's crazy stupid scheme just to get close to you. I work my ass off in your family hospital's Audit Department to be here with you. And you will ask me on a date in your office? What the hell...I feel insulted," BaoBao fan himself with his hand. "I think I am about to cry..."

"Don't cry," I winced.

BaoBao sneered at me, "Lazy son of a bitch," he glared at me before pushing away the curtains to get out. I followed him, "BaoBao..." I called his name.

BaoBao sighed before turning to face me. "No, that is my answer. Try again," he said before leaving.

I stood there and start using my brain. Then I look around my office, "Yeah, he is right. I am one lazy son of a bitch."

BaoBao did good saying no to me.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

39K 1.4K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
643K 36.1K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
67.8K 2.8K 30
"Why can't you just leave me alone? Stop, please, your gonna get hurt, I don't want that!" Wonwoo exclaimed, pushing himself away from mingyu. "It's...
151K 7.8K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...