Always be mine

Por annsgirls

" Dead or alive I just don't care about him but I need that girl safe , got it ? " Rahul ordered through his... Mais

Authors Note
1 - Welcome to India
2 - Singania groups
3 - Job
4 - Who are Singania's?
5 - Rahul's life
6 - Rajveer's life
8 - A very good day 😤
9 - A weird interview day
10 - unexpected job
11 - Journey started
12 Meeting my first love
13 evil plan for a girl
14 - Trapped
15 Meeting the enemies
16 _ Family
17 Bait
18 He is different or me ?
19 _ Envious life
20 Beast
21 Affection
22 A weird shopping
23 - A love game, dangerous game
Announcement
24 - Evil
25 Ex wife
26 - New wife
27 - Flashback
28 - Life
29 - House visit
30 - Mr Beast
31 - His mother
32 - Gift
33 - Love
34 - Chaos
35 - Anjali
36 - Better half
37 - Approval
38 - Agreement
39 - Strange
40 - Marriage
41 - First day at in laws
42 - Trapped
43 - Kitchen , a haunted place
44 - His Kids
45 - Anything for him
46 - Party
47 - A night with him
48 - Betrayal
49 - Back to hell
50 - Pretending
51 - Unexpected Visitors
52 - Who is Anjali ?
53 - Reasons
54 - who for whom ?
55 - Back to square
56 - Why it is Aleena ?
57 - Unexpected guest
58 - painful memories
59 - Competition
60 - Possessive husband
61 - False accusation
62 - Surprise
63 - Arrogant jerk
64 - Accident
65 - Concern
66 - Caring husband
67 - My life
68 - Mystery
69 - Who was Aadarsh?
70 - Baby's father
71 - My wife
72 - Love for my daughter
73 - Evil
74 - Nice mother
75 - Why this girl is special ?
76 - Mother's love
77 - Fall in love
78 - Emergency
79 - Family
80 - Unexpected
81 - Strange
82 - The real gem
83 - The truth
84 - Protective
85 - Surprised
86 - Seperating
87 - She needs to die!
88 - Ex Cheater
89 - Manipulating
90 - Madness
91 - Love or Lust
92 - Planning
93 - Pretending
94 - A complete maniac
95- Flash back
96 - Flash back 2
happy happy news
97 - Hell life
98 - Danger
99 - Staying back
100 - Together
101 - My mistake
102 - Recollecting memories
103 - Sorry seems to be the hardest word
104 - Danger
105 - Hide and seek
106 - Love bloom
107 - New born
108 - A sorry
109 - Rajveer 💍 Aleena
110 - Marriage night
111 - Unfolding a mystery
112 - Life
113 - My marriage
Announcement
114 - Steamy night
116 - Jealousy
117 - Happy ending.
Epilogue

115 - Doubts

18K 603 32
Por annsgirls

Writer's pov

A week passed . Everyone's life is back to normal. Aleena began to start working at Singhania groups in her old post itself. Rahul and Rajveer was busy with their own works. Both were running without any sense due to hectic works.

" If you can't do your works properly then submit your resignation letter and go out. I can find hundreds of hard working employees for me not lazy heads like you " Rajveer was shouting at everyone for not up to date with their works.

" And you Aleena . What the hell is this ? I asked you to submit the elevation of this apartment not the plan of a pig sty. Elementary kids can draw much better than this. Take this shit away from my sight before I tear it off. Good for nothing " he threw the drawing sheet towards her and walked into his cabin stomping his foot. Aleena looked at others who were watching everything silently.

Time went so fast and now it's lunch break. Rajveer wasn't even bothered about anything now only about works. Aleena was also working on her drawing repeatedly without having lunch. Jennifer came there many times to have lunch together but Aleena couldn't go with her. She somehow completed the drawing and again went to submit it.

Rajveer was closely looking at the drawing and he marked with red  on drawing sheet wherever his eyes caught.

" Aleena you do one thing. If you can't work properly then you don't have to come here from tomorrow onwards. Take them right now and leave. " He
Shouted at her and Aleena quickly wrapped up the drawing sheet.

" Tomorrow morning before ten I need this drawing after all corrections. After ten not even a second I don't need this drawing and also you inside my office this is final warning from your boss. Got it  ? " He stood from the chair and yelled at her.

" Yes sir " she replied panickly and ran towards her desk.

Evening Aleena went back to home early than Rajveer. Rajveer came only at time of dinner. He ran his eyes  around the dining room to see Aleena but she was no where .

" Mom where is Aleena. ? " He enquired

" In your room where else ? She had her dinner earlier she told me that she has lots of works to do for tomorrow . So I allowed her to do what she wants " his mom replied.

After having dinner he climbed the stairs and visited his kids room first. They were sound asleep so he didn't disturbed them went straight to his room. Aleena was busy with her drawing and she doesn't even take a look at Rajveer when he entered into the room. Coming out from closet after a warm shower and changing to his t shirt and track pants he laid on bed looking at Aleena for some time. No there wasn't any response from her.

" Aleena ... " He called her

" I am busy . If you are sleepy then go ahead. I will come only after finishing this " she replied seriously without even looking at her.

Rajveer didn't say anything instead he took his phone and went through his social medias in order to kill some time . Time was already past twelve still Aleena didn't even budge from her place. His patience hits on it's top and Rajveer stood from the bed.

" Enough is enough. Come and sleep with me " he held her hands pulled Aleena.

"Rajveer stop behaving like a child. I told you without completing my work I won't budge " she replied.

" Ok then let me see , " Rajveer stood behind her and looked at her drawing.

" See this , you calculated this elevation readings wrongly and thats what I was indicating from morning which you never gave any attention. Such a silly mistake and you were not even looking at that. Where was your mind all the time ?" he pinched on her waist playfully

" Ouch ! It's paining. If you are going to help me like this then please don't do it. " She pushed him with her shoulders.

" Let me see ... " He again came back and clutched her inside his both hands.

" This line has to be drawn from here to this way and this projected area ... Why this is so soft?  " Rajveer trailed his hands from the drawing board to her hands from there to her hips and through her top then finally caught his hands on her chest.

" Rajveer stop it what are you doing man ? " She tried to wriggle from his grip.

" What ? Let me observe this projected area once.  "

" Where are you putting your hands. ? " Aleena stood from her place and Rajveer sat there suddenly and pulled her towards his lap.

" Leave those for now. When this night is so beautiful why you are bothered about something else.  Stay with me like this. I want to embrace you as much as I want ." He hugged her tightly from back and snuggled on her neck.

" What do I do ?  my boss is a pain for my ass and he will eat me alive if I don't submit this tomorrow. But here I am stucked with my husband who is a pain for my heart and he will eat me alive if I won't submit myself to him. Tell me what should I do ? " Aleena turned her face and asked seductively.

" First husband then boss. You can satisfy your boss in his cabin but you have to satisfy your husband now , here at this moment " he replied back blowing hot breath to her ears.

" How ?" She asked smiling sheepishly

" Like this .." he took her hand from the table and kept on his pants where she feels he is already erectile. He groaned and gasped when she moved her hands back and forth.

" This is going to be wild ..." He took her and they quickly ended up on bed. Within seconds all dress ended up on the floor and they got copulated until both couldn't move a bit from bed.

" My boss is going to kill me tomorrow " said Aleena while taking heavy breathes.

" Definitely he is going to kill you if you stood in front of him like this much sexy " he pecked on her lips and she crawled into his grips.

.....................

Morning both of them where getting ready for office. Aleena was standing in front of wardrobe so confused about what to wear.

" Wear this " Rajveer came there and took a hanger from her wardrobe. She looked at the dress and at Rajveer one after the other. Dress was a black pencil skirt and a peach chiffon shirt.

" Your boss don't like to waste much time on ripping off your clothes. This will be easy for him " he said and placed a kiss on her cheeks and took a long breath.

" Then what about a mini skirt ? That will be more easy than this one " she asked teasingly.

" I don't want to show my wife's legs to others. They are only for me got it ? " He smiled evilly and walked out from the closet.

....................

" Okay you proceed with that. This side is fine but I need a top view " Rajveer was discussing something about a sketch and she was listening to him very carefully. Aleena stood in front of common elevator and Rajveer stood in front of special elevator.

" Aleena come with me " he pulled her towards the special elevator along with him. after pressing the fifth floor button he pushed her towards the elevator wall and began to kiss her wildly . Tucking her both hands above her head and smashed her lips with him. His muscled rock body pressed her boobs tightly and she lifted her right leg with pleasure. His one hand began to trail underneath her pencil skirt but suddenly the elevator door opened at fourth floor. Rahul along with Karan entered and they saw Aleena and Rajveer standing a part trying to catch up their breath.

" It's good I meet you here veer. I need to discuss something with you. We will go to my cabin " said Rahul.

" Yeah sure " Rajveer replied like everything is normal.
Aleena stepped out when she reached fifth floor and soon after the elevator door closed Rahul pushed Rajveer towards the elevator wall.

" Romance inside our office and making out inside this elevator. Woww . I am the only one here whose nothing has moved for a week living a dry life .Anjali went with mom for one week and it's going to be two weeks what should I do ? " Rahul complained.

" Don't worry man. There is a special kind of sweetness whatever we get after waiting for a long time and I waited for  six years to get a girl like Aleena. So you can wait for two weeks happily. " Karan laughed at his comment and they walked towards Rahul's cabin .

.......................

Two weeks later Anjali came back to Mumbai with Aahil and Rithika. Rahul's mom stayed back for some more days. Anjali doesn't informed Rahul that she is coming back so that she can surprise him.

Anjali laid Aahil in his cradle and went  to freshen up but suddenly something caught on her eyes a scarf specially a ladies scarf which wasn't her's definitely not hers . It wasn't even a new one so that can't be a gift. Perfume smell was still on that which was not in her collections. Then whose scarf is this ? Meanwhile a maid knocked the door and she came there with Anjali's black coffee.

" Did anyone came here for this past two weeks ? " Anjali enquired.

" No. Why madam ? " Maid replied

" Then whose scarf is this ? This is definitely not mine " she forwarded the scarf towards the maid and enquired.

"I don't know mam. Actually since you all left there wasn't much maids here. Only one or two and we will leave before six at evening . I only had duty for two days for these past two weeks. I think you better ask to other maids " maid replied and she went back but she stopped once before leaving.

" Mam actually two days back when I was leaving Rahul sir came back earlier than usual. Actually for these two weeks I never saw him coming back from office before six. I don't know whether I should say this but I swear mam I am very much loyal to Radhika mam and you..."

" Cut the crap and say what you saw ?" Anjali rolled her eyes and asked.

" Actually car was Rahul sir's but it wasn't neither Karan or anyone that I know who was in driver seat instead it was a girl and I haven't seen her before. May be this scarf belongs to that girl " Anjali tightened her fist and squeezed that scarf in between her fist.

" Okay leave " she sighed and asked the maid to leave.

" Rahul you are finished .."  she threw that scarf towards a corner and stomped towards the closet.

Evening Rahul came back to home from office and was surprised to see Rithika.

" When you guys came back ? " He asked to Rithika with much surprise.

" Afternoon "

" Then why no one informed me ? Where is mom ? " He asked

" Mom stayed back for another week . Actually bhaabi wanted to give you a surprise so we came back without informing you " Rithika replied

" Then where is your surprise bhaabi ? "

" In your room " said Rithika

Rahul quickly climbed the stairs and opened his room's door.

" Anjali... " He screamed but he didn't see anyone inside the room He went near to cradle just to look at Aahil who was sound asleep.

" You are always sleeping . Take a look at your dad my champ " he whispered leaning towards Aahil and placed a kiss on his chubby cheeks.
He looked around and heard some sound from closet area.

" Anjali are you there ? " He slightly opened the closet door and looked for Anjali but she wasn't there. So he confirmed she is inside  bathroom.

" Anjali my sweetheart open the door baby ... Do you know how much I missed you " he began to sweet talk and was drawing circles on door with his finger.
He heard souynd of opening the lock and stood straight stretching his arms  to hug her as soon as she opens the door . But unexpectedly instead of Anjali a bucket full of cold water fell on his body from head to toe.  He stood there shocked with a wide opened mouth.
Anjali was staring at him with all anger suppressed in her. She was snarling like an angry bull

" Anjali what the hell did you do now ? Are you gone mad ? " He shouted at Anjali.

" Yes I am mad. Actually I am a mad girl who decided to marry a man like you even after getting ditched by many times. " She shouted back and threw the bucket into the floor.

" It's all because of my bad fate I got a man like you " she cried and walked out from the room.

" Anjali what happened girl ? What happened to you ? Why are you behaving like this ? " He followed her without getting any clue.

" You cheat , you liar . How dare you to bring that slut into our bedroom . If you wanted to sleep with a girl then you should have taken her to some hotel room not into our bedroom " Anjali was literally jumping from floor in anger.

" What the ? Anjali are you really in your sense  ? From where to where you are taking matters ? Like what happened now you are behaving like this ? And where did this an unknown girl came in between us all of sudden ? " Rahul stood in front of her dumbfounded and cold water was still dripping from his hair.

Anjali took that scarf from the floor and threw it towards Rahul.

" Whose scarf is this? " Asked Anjali.
Rahul looked at the scarf and now he got why she is so angry at him. He sighed heavily and looked at Anjali.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

172K 11.7K 14
" Mr. Raichand, I don't need your help in my personal matters. You are my boss, not my therapist. I don't find it professional." I told the man sitti...
4.8K 91 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Swetha Natrajan❤️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...
23.7K 538 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...
573K 27.2K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...