Always be mine

Galing kay annsgirls

" Dead or alive I just don't care about him but I need that girl safe , got it ? " Rahul ordered through his... Higit pa

Authors Note
1 - Welcome to India
2 - Singania groups
3 - Job
4 - Who are Singania's?
5 - Rahul's life
6 - Rajveer's life
8 - A very good day 😤
9 - A weird interview day
10 - unexpected job
11 - Journey started
12 Meeting my first love
13 evil plan for a girl
14 - Trapped
15 Meeting the enemies
16 _ Family
17 Bait
18 He is different or me ?
19 _ Envious life
20 Beast
21 Affection
22 A weird shopping
23 - A love game, dangerous game
Announcement
24 - Evil
25 Ex wife
26 - New wife
27 - Flashback
28 - Life
29 - House visit
30 - Mr Beast
31 - His mother
32 - Gift
33 - Love
34 - Chaos
35 - Anjali
36 - Better half
37 - Approval
38 - Agreement
39 - Strange
40 - Marriage
41 - First day at in laws
42 - Trapped
43 - Kitchen , a haunted place
44 - His Kids
45 - Anything for him
46 - Party
47 - A night with him
48 - Betrayal
49 - Back to hell
50 - Pretending
51 - Unexpected Visitors
52 - Who is Anjali ?
53 - Reasons
54 - who for whom ?
55 - Back to square
56 - Why it is Aleena ?
57 - Unexpected guest
58 - painful memories
59 - Competition
60 - Possessive husband
61 - False accusation
62 - Surprise
63 - Arrogant jerk
64 - Accident
65 - Concern
66 - Caring husband
67 - My life
68 - Mystery
69 - Who was Aadarsh?
70 - Baby's father
71 - My wife
72 - Love for my daughter
73 - Evil
74 - Nice mother
75 - Why this girl is special ?
76 - Mother's love
77 - Fall in love
78 - Emergency
79 - Family
80 - Unexpected
81 - Strange
82 - The real gem
84 - Protective
85 - Surprised
86 - Seperating
87 - She needs to die!
88 - Ex Cheater
89 - Manipulating
90 - Madness
91 - Love or Lust
92 - Planning
93 - Pretending
94 - A complete maniac
95- Flash back
96 - Flash back 2
happy happy news
97 - Hell life
98 - Danger
99 - Staying back
100 - Together
101 - My mistake
102 - Recollecting memories
103 - Sorry seems to be the hardest word
104 - Danger
105 - Hide and seek
106 - Love bloom
107 - New born
108 - A sorry
109 - Rajveer 💍 Aleena
110 - Marriage night
111 - Unfolding a mystery
112 - Life
113 - My marriage
Announcement
114 - Steamy night
115 - Doubts
116 - Jealousy
117 - Happy ending.
Epilogue

83 - The truth

18.5K 738 96
Galing kay annsgirls

Rahul's pov

Anjali didn't utter a word even after insisted for several times. She was just crying and her so called step mother was consoling her. Mr Raheja was so impatient to see his daughter who he is claiming that it's my assistant Anjali. Inorder to put an end to all these sudden explotions I took him to Jennifer's house . Since it was a holiday they both should be at home. Aunty Geetha also accompanied me along with Rajeev uncle. I saw his car following my car where his bodyguards were just behind his car. What's going to happen ? I don't know. Why everything went upside down like a rollercoaster ride ? This assistant Anjali is really a suspicious girl. If she is the real Anjali Raheja like uncle said then why she came to my office and joined as my assistant?
Uncle is claiming that assistant Anjali is his real daughter then that can't be a lie. Why should a father lie about his own daughter?

My car stopped infront of their house and  that all other cars which was behind me also stopped there one after another. With all curiousity and doubts aunty and me stood infront of their house door and ranged the calling bell. Jennifer was the one who opened the door and we entered before getting an invitation from her. Anjali was laying on couch Watching TV, so relaxed . She raised her head bit  inorder to look at who are the unexpectedly visitors? She was indeed surprised to see me and Geeta aunty in their house but when Rajeev uncle entered after us she was really shocked.

" Dad ..." That's what first thing that came from her mouth after seeing him. Now everything is confirmed she is the real Geetanjali Raheja, my childhood friend Anjali , my first love Anjali and the first girl who I made pregnant who is  now going to become a mother of my baby .

She quickly wake up from the couch and  stood infront of us but even in that situation my eyes first caught on her small baby bump. While she is in office it will be rarely visible but now it is visible very well because she was wearing a body hugging top.

" You have many things to explain Anjali but before that be a good girl and get into my  car.  We are leaving for US in very next flight " said Mr Raheja and he wasn't just using those words casually on his daughter ,  instead he was ordering to her. Don't know what is their problem but he seems really pissed off and Anjali's face was pale which showed all fear. Jennifer was standing behinds Anjali with her head down.

" Dad ..... I won't " somehow she said that .

" Anjali before I drag you out from this house be a good girl and get into my car right now " he roared at her. Both Anjali and Jennifer flinched from where they were standing.

" You failed me Anjali , you really failed me . Did I made  any mistakes in raising you ? Wasn't I a good father for you ? Didn't I fullfill all your wishes ?  " He showerd her with many questions and Anjali was silent. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

" Dad I know I did a mistake but my situation was something like that. If I .... " She began to talk but sound wasn't enough to hear for everyone.

" Mistake ? Your situation ? Like what ? Situations that you created to meet this women " uncle shouted at Anjali and pointed his finger towards aunty.

" What does my problems have to do with this women ? Who is she ? "  Anjali stood there with her furrowed eyebrows.

" Anjali .... " Aunty put a step forward to touch Anjali for once but Anjali took a step back

" Stay away from me . I don't want to see this women's face. Get out from my house " Anjali screamed at aunty. So Anjali don't remember aunty in real then no wonder she doesn't have any memories of her childhood with me.

" Don't say like that my princess. I .... I am your mother dear " With much difficulty but at the same time with much pain and happiness aunty said those words inbetween her tears.

" Huh... What the .... ? Is this women mad ? Mother ? I always doubted that she definitely has some mental problems .. "

" Anjali ... " Suddenly Mr Raheja shouted her name which made Anjali stopped from saying anything further..

" Rajeev I really didn't know that she is my Anjali. If I have known that then I wouldn't have done ...... " Aunty began to cry without able to complete her words.

" What the hell is happening here ? Dad who is she ? " Anjali asked to her dad with all confusion.

" Don't you hear what she said ? She is your mother. The great Geetha Arora who left you for her selfish needs " uncle scoffed at my aunty and said. Anjali looked at her with a wide opened eyes.

" No wonder , . Then and even now treating own daughter like an plaque. If you really hated me then why you bothered to give me birth ? India was a nightmare for me from childhood itself because you were here and that's why I never wanted to visit this place . This time my situation was something like that I had to come here . In such a big city why I even meet you ?  " Anjali began to shout at aunty with her all energy.

" Dear I didn't know that  you ...."

" Okay I understood , I can understand that you didn't recognise me . But you could have e treated me as a human being. " Anjali's sound becomes weak.

" Whatever it is finish everything and come with me Anjali " uncle interrupted.

No , no I won't allow . I can't send her back to US . She is my Anjali then why she should leave from my side. Moreover she is carrying my baby and she can't travel in this condition . I can't let anything happen to my baby and my Anjali.

" Dad I told you I won't come I can't . " Anjali said adamantly. Before turning the situation worst uncle looked at Jennifer.

" This is that same girl who used to work for you right ? Last time you begged me to spare her . Do you really want to see her family on road ? " I never knew that Mr Raheja was this much scary. He was pointing his finger at Jennifer and roared I confirmed whatever their problem is it's worst. Jennifer was standing there with her head down.

" Dad ..... She just gave me a roof to sleep as a friend. She was with we all this time like my sister  even after I spoiled her carrier. Why are you doing this to me dad? How can you be so cruel ? " Anjali was crying miserably infront her dad .

" Ashok put her into the car. I can't waste my time hearing her nonsense " Mr Raheja ordered to his manager.

I was shocked after that sudden order. One thing I was sure that if he tried to touch my Anjali then I will kill him.

" You are nothing different from this women dad. You couldn't even protect me from any danger  and you never seen my tears. Everytime you believed other's than your own daughter. Do you ever thought that why I ran from my own marriage like a culprit ? Have you ever thought that why your daughter  fell into troubles? Have you ever thought that why your princess daughter became rebellious girl all of sudden ? You never!  because for you I was not your first priority it was someone else. I was only a headache for you just like how my mother felt after giving birth to me. " Anjali let out her all frustration in front of uncle.
I don't know what happened to her and what made her come here then living in a  pitifull lifestyle and working as a mere assistant of mine. But after hearing from what she said she even ran from her own marriage but why ? I was already in a  shock but when Anjali said she even ran from her marriage a jolt of fear and jealousy raised up inside me. How can she think about marrying someone else other than me ?

" Don't say it like that Anjali. You can blame me for leaving you but don't blame your dad .... You don't know how much he loves you , adores you....." Aunty was also unpredictable . Even after her ex husband shouted at her she is supporting her husband.

" This is between me and my dad you don't have to involve ... " Anjali began to shout at her mother

Suddenly Mr Raheja fell on the floor pressing his right hand tightly to  his chest. Everyone was shocked. Anjali ran towards him and called him but he wasn't responding.

" Rahul quickly we have to take him to hospital " aunty screamed at me . With the help of his bodyguards I took him to Sanjeevani and others followed us.

He was taken and admitted to ICCU. We all waited impatiently at outside. Aunty was inside ICCU room and Anjali was crying by hugging to Jennifer.

How comes this mess happened in my life ? How I am going to solve all these? What about other Anjali ? Who is she ? Why she lied to me ? If this is my real Anjali then why Akshit didn't say anything or doesn't have any reactions even after seeing Anjali in my office ?

Thinking back  I realised he indeed knew that who was the real Anjali and that's why he doesn't care even after snatching that fake one from him. But whenever I talked about my assistant Anjali or took care of her he reacted. Reacted like a possessive lover. That's why he was so happy to stay here and frequently visited my office. Only because the real Anjali Raheja was with my side all time. My Anjali was with me all time and I didn't even recognise her.

I am such a pervert like I even ditched her for a stupid challenge . Make her suffer because of my damn ego, made her cry , even insulted her for her character. Now she is pregnant with my child and instead of taking responsibility I shoved away from my side . Ohhhh god how I am going to compensate for everything ? She won't even show any mercy. Her anger towards her own dad I saw a while ago . So if it is me she will kill me at that instinct . But somehow I want make her understand and want her back in my life. Before that I want settle some important matters with that lair Anjali.

Meanwhile in my deep thoughts a doctor and Geetha aunty came out from the ICCU.

" My dad .. " asked Anjali while sniffing.

" Calm down my dear , there is something......" Geetha aunty wanted to console her but Anjali become violent.

" I didn't asked to you. Doctor how is my dad "  she turned her face from aunty and looked at the doctor.

" His condition is little critical . what happened was a major attack and I think this is not first time " doctor looked at Anjali.

"yeah ..... before once there was a similar situation.." Anjali replied

" What happened then ? " Doctor asked further

" I ..... I don't know. I wasn't with him during that time. " She stammered

" It might have occurred due to sudden shock or something ? " Asked doctor but Anjali was silent .

" Because his daughter's marriage was called off and he was in that shock " Jennifer replied

" So this time it became more crucial. You shouldn't have given him any kind of stress or strain. He is unconscious still now and chances for falling into a vegetative state is more. Let's hope for best and pray to God for his fast recovery . " After explaining the situation doctor walked away. Anjali sat on the floor .

" Anjali get hold on yourself girl. Don't be like this. Your dad needs you, your baby needs you. Don't cry he will be fine " Jennifer consoled her.

" I am the reason for everything. I made all mistakes. Who is there for me if anything happens to him ? " Anjali was crying continuosly for some time and I am worried for her. What if she get sick at this stage and my fear turned to reality when Anjali become unconscious suddenly.
But thank god Jennifer was holding her. I quickly scooped her and ran straight to emergency room.

Anjali was fine but very much weak and she gets admitted there. Geetha aunty was beside her stroking her hair. I asked Jennifer to come with me for a second. Now only she can explain everything clearly.

" Jennifer what's happening here ? I am totally confused. If she is the real Anjali Raheja then who is that Anjali now sitting at my home claiming that she is Anjali Raheja " I was so restless.

" Actually it's really hard to explain everything in such a short time. The girl inside this  room is the real one but the girl at your home definitely will be Tanu , I mean Tanuja. She is Thara's daughter and she doesn't have any relation with this Raheja family. It's only because of her Anjali had to ran from her own house and lead a hide and seek life here.  Anjali is stubborn she is not going to listen to anyone , especially you.  Now that women who is claiming as her mother Anjali hates her  like a plaque. But what to do?  only you and Ms Arora can help her from this situation. The girl who is in your house is really a dangerous and same goes for her mother. I will explain everything later but for now you have to do something about them . If they found Anjali here they won't let her live for a second. "

What the ???? Situation was more dangerous than I thought. Anjali was suffering all these miseries and I was playing with her feelings. That girl Tanuja or whatever it is she is definitely going to see my true face. Ensuring Anjali with Jennifer and Geetha aunty I went back to my house with my boiled blood and angry enough to kill that lair and her family.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

55.1K 8K 31
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...
23.6K 532 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...
191K 15.1K 60
The phone is ringing. But Tanvi was too scared to answer the call. She was not ready to talk to him or even hear his voice. She wanted to run away fr...