One Chance (Niall Horan)

By IamCliffaconda

Lilo Tomlinson always thought that her last name was for some forgotten girl. That is until she mets her brot... More

I meet Niall Horan
Chapter 2 ~ The Beach
Chapter 3 ~"Dude!"
Chapter 4~ "I'd never let you go."
Chapter 5~ "Is Lilo okay?!"
Chapter 6~ I wake up-
Chapter 7~ "I hate hospitals-"
Chapter 9~ Scuba Diving ideas
Chapter 10 ~ Jealousy
Chapter 11~ Fishes, Clams and Sharks Oh My!
Chapter 12 ~ New Secrets
Chapter 13~Unvealed
Chapter 14 ~ The Unkwown Caller
Chapter 15 ~ Tears and Sadness
Chapter 16 ~ Pain
Chapter 17 ~ Found
Chapter 18 ~ Trust
Chapter 19 ~ Out and About
Chapter 20 ~ Drunk
Chapter 21 ~ Christmas
Chapter 22 ~ Surprise Road Trip Part 1
Chapter 23 ~ Surprise Road Trip Part 2
Chapter 24 ~ A Walk
Chapter 25 ~ Clubbing
Chapter 26 ~ Cheating and Shit
Chapter 27 ~ A drunk girl alone in a sea of sober people
Chapter 28 ~ Meeting Niall's Mom
Chapter 29 ~ Strange Dreams ☁️
Chapter 30 ~ Hanging with Harry
Chapter 31 ~ Almost
Chapter 32 ~ Truth
Chapter 33 ~ Simon
Chapter 34 ~ A new World
Chapter 35 ~ A Perfect Date
Chapter 36 ~ Almost Goodbye
Chapter 37 ~ Valentine's Day
Chapter 38 ~ The Tomlinsons
Chapter 39 ~ The Tomlinsons Part 2
Chapter 40 ~ Back again
Chapter 41 ~ A Big Mistake
Chapter 42 ~ I wish I could forget
Chapter 43 ~ Around the World
Chapter 44 ~ Rome
Chapter 45 ~ Camping
Chapter 46 ~ The Interview
Chapter 47 ~ The Accident
Chapter 48 ~ Lost Memories
Chapter 49 ~ I'm sorry I forgot
Chapter 50 ~ I'll never let you go again
Author's Note

Chapter 8~ Confusion

428 11 1
By IamCliffaconda

   Niall's P.o.v

   We walked back to the hotel. Louis and Meilani walked ahead of us, while talking to each other. Louis would sometimes look over his shoulder and sending a pitiful glance at Lilo. Though she never seemed notice.

   "You have a a wonderful voice." I complimented Lilo. She looked up from the ground and looked at me.

   "Niall, no I don't. It's fine you can tell me that I'm bad at singing. I don't care." She replied, she fixed her brown eyes to the floor again.

   "Lilo, I'm serious, you have a wonderful voice." I told her while pulling her head up with two fingers to look at me. I stared into her chocolaty brown eyes while she stared into my eyes.

   We had finally reached the hotel. We walked through the back back door and down the to the elevator.

   Louis and Meilani walked over to the right corner of the elevator and Lilo and I walked over to the left side. As the doors were closing a somewhat short woman walked over to the corner near Lilo.

   The lady had short blonde hair that,was wavy. She had blue eyes with a light tint to them. She had black jeans with a white tank top and a blue denim jacket pulled over it.

   She looked at all of us then her glaze fell on Lilo. Lilo kept her stare at the door, but I could tell she knew the lady was staring at her.

   As soon as the doors opened we all stepped out, Lilo was the last to step out. As she was walking out the lady grabbed her arm and yanked her back, seeing as she is on crutches. The lady stepped closer to Lilo.

   "Be careful on what you choose." She told her. She let go of bed arm and walked out the elevator and down the other side of the hall.

   Lilo stood in the elevator staring at the floor looking shocked. We all walked over to her.

   "Hey, are you okay?" Louis asked Lilo while pulling her chin up to look at him.

   As Lilo was looking into his eyes I saw scare, sadness, and fear. She faked a smile that seemed to fool Louis.

   "Yeah, I'm totally fine." Lilo answered him. She fixed herself on her crutches and walked out the elevator.

   I followed her down the hall, Meilani and Louis were not to far behind us.

   "Hey, are you sure you're okay?" Lilo looked up from the ground.

   "Yeah, I'm sure." She answered me. She sent me a small smile and went black to glancing at the floor and sometimes looking up in front of her.

   "Do you want to watch a movie when we get back, just me and you?" I asked nervously, not wanting to be rejected. She slowed down a bit a looked up at me.

   "Are you asking me out on a date?" she whispered to me, seeing as I wasn't trying to draw attention to us. I smiled shyly and nodded. She sent back a giant smile.

   "Why not." she answered. But she said it to loud.

   "Why not what?!" Louis asked suddenly coming up from behind us. Lilo looked at him crazily.

   "Okay bucket ears, can keep your nose in your own business?" Lilo replied with sass. Ohh...its on now...

   "Excuse me Sissy do you know who you're talking to? You are talking to the sass master from Doncaster!!" he immediately replied with even more sass. Lilo rolled her eyes and laughed. Meilani couldn't stop laughing. We all walked back to the hotel room, Louis' arm was slung over Lilo's shoulder, Lilo couldn't really put her arm around any of us, though she did try to, Lilo next to Meilani, who had her arm slung over Lilo and I's shoulders.

   "I've got the three best friends that anyone can! I've got the three best friends so go be mad!" Lilo sang as Louis opened the door. We all let go and walked into the living room to find Lilly sitting crossed legged on the couch still on her phone. Her hair was covering her face, flowing over her phone. She looked up from her phone at us.

   "Lilly, I thought you would be asleep be now." Louis told her.

   "Well I would be asleep but I kinda didn't want to sleep on the couch." she answered.

   "Why, didn't you just go to guest room and go to sleep?" Louis asked.

   "No one told me about the guest room." Lilly replied.

   "Oh... Well I did now." Louis told her. Lilly rolled her eyes and laid back on the couch.

   "Louis, can you tell me where the room is, please?" she asked. 

   "Down the hall, second door to the right." he answered her. Lilly got off the couch and walked down the hall.

   "Night guys!" she told us while opening the door to the room and stepping in.

   "Night!" we all replied. Lilly shut the door. Lilo slowly walked over to the couch and sat down, her left leg was under her. She pulled out her phone and unlocked it. I walked over to the couch and sat next to her.

   "Whatcha ya doin?" I asked her. She laughed a little as she tapped something.

   "Snapchatting my niece. See." she answered while show me a picture of a little girl that had long hair with hazel eyes. She was holding a puppy kissing the top of it's head. The caption read; 'Look at what I found at the pound!'

   "I've got to admit, that is a cute puppy." I told Lilo, she looked at the picture and awed. Meilani sat on Lilo's left side.

   "Looks like someone is going to have a puppy." Meilani told us.

   "Yup, don't know what I'm going to name it but yup." Lilo added.

   "Who you Snapchatting?" Louis asked Lilo while hanging on the back of the of the couch behind her. She tilted her head back so she could see him.

   "My niece." she answered him while showing him the Snapchat story. He looked at the snapchat, then at Lilo, then back to the snapchat, then back to Lilo.

   "She doesn't lo- never mind." Louis cut himself off. Lilo pulled her head back up and turned her whole body to look at him.

   "Were you just going say that she didn't look like me?" Lilo laughed.

   "Yeah, then I remembered that you're my sister." Louis answered her while blushing. We all laughed at Louis, even Louis laughed at himself.

   "What's her name?" Louis asked.

   "Kalia." she answered, the way she said the name in her accent made the name seem sweet like honey. That's what I loved about her accent.

   "Ohh, when can I meet her?" he asked.

   "Yeah, when can we meet her?" I asked again, pressuring Lilo.

   "Maybe on Friday, we're supposed to have Aunt Day with her." she answered while pointing to Meilani then back to herself.

   "What about Lilly?" Louis and I asked in unison.

   "Okay, wow, creepy, and she has work on Friday. I don't have to go to work because of the incident." she answered. She made a face and took the picture, put a caption then sent it to I'm going to guess her niece.

   "But isn't it Aunt Day?" I asked, confused on why she would take anyone with her to spend time with her niece.

   "Kalia considers Lilly and I as another Aunt. If she's known you for a long time she considers anyone as an Aunt or Uncle really." Meilani explained.

   "Who's the closet one to Kalia?" Louis asked.

   "Lilo." Meilani answered. Lilo nodded her head as if she was confirming what Meilani had said.

   Lilo held her thumb on the screen on her phone and laughed. She let go after awhile then made a confused face and sent it to, I'm going to guess her niece again. After she sent it she slid her phone in her pocket and laid her head against the back of the couch.

   "So now what are we going to do?" Louis asked while sitting in between Lilo and I.

   "Niall and I were going to watch a movie." Lilo responded. Louis slowly turned his attention to me.

   "And do what?" he let the question slowly come out of his mouth.

   "Relax, hang out, do you want to join us?" I asked, hoping that Louis would stop looking at me like I did something wrong.

   "Sure." Meilani answered. We all looked at Louis, waiting for his answer.

   "Yeah, why not." he answered while looking at Lilo.

   "What movie?" Louis asked Lilo. She just shrugged in response.

   "Well, anyone name a movie." Louis said aloud. Lilo immediately raised her hand as if she was being called in to answer an easy question. She looked really cute when she was excited, how her brown eyes lit up, how her smile made me want to smile, and how she made me feel happy.

   "Let's see, mhhm, who should I call on? Niall?" Louis teased, I shook my head.

   "No. Meilani?" he asked Meilani while looking her way. She shook her in response.

   "No, okay then, Lilo, do you have a movie?" He finally asked. She let her arm down and smiled.

   "Yeah, I do actually, how about Grease?" She asked sweetly, as if she was trying her hardest to get her way.

   "Everyone that wants to watch Grease say I." Louis commanded.

   "I" we all said in unison.

   "Did anyone else find that creepy?" Lilo asked.

   "I did." I answered. She smiled at me.

   Louis, Meilani and I all got up and walked over to the kitchen, Lilo sat there, though she didn't want to. Meilani searched through the fridge for drinks and Louis and I searched for snacks.

   "Don't do it Niall." Louis whispered to me while I looked through the cupboard for some M&M's that I saw earlier.

   "What are you talking about?" I asked him.

   "Don't let Lilo fall fall for you." Louis told me. I grabbed the bag of M&M's, stood up and closed the cupboard.

   "Why not?" I asked. He grabbed two big bags of BBQ chips and looked me straight into the eye.

   "Cause if something happens between you two I don't want her to get hurt." He answered.

   "I won't let her get hurt, trust me Louis." I assured him. I looked him straight into the eyes and he nodded. We walked back to the couch Louis sat on Lilo's left side, Meilani on her right and I sat next to Meilani. I found the movie on Netflix and pushed play. While we waited for the movie to start I thought about what Louis had told me, and why he would tell me that. I only knew one thing, he knew something I didn't about Lilo, and I was going to find out.

***

   Authors Note:

Hey my nerds!!

Sorry this chapter is kinda short,

But I wanted to give you something

to read while you're waiting for the next chapter!

What do you think Louis knows?

What will happen when Kalia meets the boys?

When will I update??

Love you awesome nerds!!

-Sereia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
176K 4.4K 51
Darcy Styles, AKA sister of one of the most famous people in the world, except no one knows that. Darcy couldn't give two shits about her brother aft...
15K 277 24
What if you love someone but you cant. Well i am Beth Tomlinson yes i know Louis Tomlinsons sister . Well i cant love any of the boys but what if i f...
3.6K 82 8
My name is Jennifer Tomlinson.. older sister of Louis Tomlinson.. yes THAT ONE! My brother was... amazing and I was so proud of him and he was by far...