A PLUS /h.s./

By storybookdream

"Hello everyone. My name is Mr. Styles, and I'm your new Precalculus teacher." More

A+ (a Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
About
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Turn Back Time

Chapter 63

10.4K 247 91
By storybookdream

Good news! My dad brought his laptop home from work, so guess who's writing on it :) & I was able to finish the chapter so yayyy here it is, in its full length glory.

Also, warningggg---- this chapter gets kinda dirty idk i feel so awkward writing this like i cant believe it came from my handS and mind but yeah here it is. dont read if you dont want to. youll be able to tell when its coming, i think.

sorry for my bad grammar in the author's note, my dad's laptop is extremely hard to type on and i just spent the longest time trying to type this chapter perfectly, without any errors, and i dont feel like doing it for the authors note so whatever.

anywayssss hope you enjoy, and please comment and let me know what you think. and let me know if the dirty part was too detailed or if you liked it or what because im clueless and i just wanna make you guys happy you feeeel :)

BTW i got a bunch of messages saying you guys wanted dirtier chapters so i hope this is okay?? and i normally dont write this kinda stuff so im sorry if it sucks or whatever.

thanks for reading!!

------------

"This is terrifying," I stated, gripping onto the arm rests on either side of me. Harry just chuckled,as the plane began descending down to the ground. I felt as though it was going to crash at any second, and I was preparing myself for the impact.

"You're fine, Randi, we're not gonna crash," he lifted his hand and set it on top of mine, holding it and offering me a little comfort. Remind me to never go on a plane again. I'm gonna have to though, especially if I live in New York. I'll probably find myself on planes more often than not.

"You don't know what's gonna happen, you're not a physic," I argued, because this plane could easily crash at any second.

"Are you sure? I could be Raven Baxter for all you know," he said and I laughed at that, momentarily forgetting about what was happening right now.

"How do you even know who Raven Baxter is, isn't that an American TV show?"

He shrugged, "My sister has the box set and we watched it when we were younger. How do you know who Raven Baxter is?"

"Scottie has the box set as well. It was our obsession growing up," I smiled, loving how much Harry and I actually had in common. It was as if we were meant to meet each other, and be together. It was strange.

"It's over," Harry smiled at me, showing both rows of his teeth. I looked around to see people unbuckling their seat belts and grabbing their things, before waiting in line to exit the plane.

"Oh," I stated. Harry must have been distracting me, bless him.

"Let's go," he smiled, gripping my hand and dragging me up from my seat and down the crowded aisle to wait in the back of the line. A few people scrambled behind us, getting in line as well, as we slowly followed the people in front of us. I felt relieved when we got off the damn plane, making our way to baggage claim.

"Now we pray that our baggage wasn't lost," Harry smirked, leading me over to the belt that had suitcases left and right. We were clever and put a stripe of pink duct cape on our black luggage, in the hopes of finding them easier. Sure enough, I saw them and instantly pointed them out to Harry, who grinned and lead us over to pick them up. I grabbed mine, declining to let him carry it. I went through all of the random shit I packed, and only kept the necessary things for Florida inside. Harry cleared two drawers out for me in his room, in which I put all of the other clothes. I would officially be staying with him for the rest of the summer, regardless if my mom changes her mind or not.

"What now?" I asked, looking around the airport and seeing random people going into cabs, and even a fancy family making their way into a limo. Posh people these days.

"Well, I didn't really think this far ahead, so we are left without a ride to our hotel. But there's probably a car rental place around here somewhere, so we can go rent a car, yeah?"

I nodded my head, following him out the doors and grinning as the sunlight hit me. The weather was so much different here than it was in England. The sun beat down on us from above, and the sky was a bright, baby blue. The clouds looked fluffy and white, and not dark and dreary like it did in Holmes Chapel. There were palm trees practically everywhere, and if I squinted, I could see the faint outline of the ocean. I grinned happily, swinging Harry's hand with mine as we walked to the car rental place that Harry found on his phone.

It wasn't too far from here, maybe just a five minute walk, but even if it were longer, I wouldn't have minded. It was so nice here, I could probably walk for ages, even while lugging my suitcase behind me.

"I love it here. Maybe I should have picked a college over here instead of in New York," I commented, as we walked up the small drive that would lead us to the rental place.

"New York is nice too. Have you ever been there?" He asked me, opening the door to the small building. Many cars were lined up outside, different makes and different colors.

"Nope. I've never even left England before," I chuckled nervously, hoping that I'd love New York as much as I thought I would. I'll be living there for a while, so it would be unfortunate if I didn't.

"What if you don't like the college?" He asked curiously, and I didn't have a chance to answer, as the guy at the counter interrupted our conversation.

"Hey, folks, how can I help ya?" He asked happily, walking around the counter to stand in front of us.

I smiled politely at him as Harry began to speak, "We just need to rent a car for the week."

"Great, do you know what make you're looking for?" The guy asked and I looked at Harry, who was already looking at me, clueless. Clearly, we're car experts.

"I dunno, can we go look around?" Harry asked, scratching his arm, and the guy nodded, gesturing us outside.

When I looked around, my eyes immediately spotted a cute little baby blue car. I pointed at it happily, looking at Harry's expression.

"Randi, that's a Mini Cooper," he told me, and I shrugged.

"So? It's cute. And it's a convertible!" I grinned, looking at the tiny thing. It was quite small, but I loved it. And what did Harry and I really need to travel around Florida with?

Harry was muttering things under his breath as he followed me to the tiny car.

"Can we rent it?" I asked him, touching the outside of it, which was warm to the touch. There were sparkles also in the paint, and they glittered in the sunlight.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," he grumbled, and the guy chuckled as he watched out interaction.

"Alright, Mini Cooper it is. Follow me," he gestured us back to the small building, and we followed; me happily, and Harry grumpily.

I nudged him, "We don't have to get it if you're gonna be so crabby about it."

I didn't understand what the big deal was, but I didn't want him to be mad during this vacation.

"I'm not crabby," he pouted, causing a small smile to arise on my lips. He was crabby.

"We can just rent something else," I was getting ready to turn back around to look at more cars, but he grabbed my wrist, pulling me back in front of him and wrapping his arms around me, so his front was pressed directly to my back.

"No, it's fine, come on," he whispered in my ear, leaving a small kiss to my cheek before unwrapping his arms from around me.

We walked up to the counter with each other, where the guy handed us the keys.

"Alright, so basically we just need a credit card on file, in case there are any damages when you bring the car back, or if you don't bring the car back. And you just need to sign here, and here. These are just saying that you're responsible for whatever happens to the car, and returning the car by this date," he pointed to what said June 2nd. I smiled, so excited to get this trip started. Harry handed the man his credit card, which he entered into the old fashioned computer. Once Harry signed the papers, he got the keys and we were ready to go.

"It's gonna be hard remembering to drive on the right side of the road instead of the left one," he muttered, "And sitting on the other side of the car. Fuck," he laughed, as he got into the wrong side, immediately getting out to go to the other side. I laughed at him, before getting into my side, which I'm used to being the driver's side.

"Our hotel should be right on the beach, and our Disney tickets are for the day after tomorrow. I figured we could rest for a bit so we're not jet lagged, you know?" He said, pulling out onto the road carefully, obviously not used to driving in America.

"Sounds perfect," I smiled leaning my head against the warm car window. The weather here was so much better than in England. I couldn't imagine living somewhere where it was this sunny and this warm everyday, it'd be amazing.

The rest of the drive was quiet, as I looked out the window and gazed at all of the beautiful palm trees and buildings we passed.

"Is it what you expected?" He asked me, and I looked over at him after mumbling a small, "Hm?"

"Florida. The weather, the way it looks, everything. Is it what you expected?" He turned his head to face me and I nodded happily at him.

"It's better than I expected, really. I never imagined a place could be so nice, you know? Like England's lucky to have one nice day a year, and then it's like this every single day here. Crazy," I shook my head, honestly not believing I was actually here.

"It is scarily nice here, isn't it?" Harry asked, pulling into a parking lot that had a big building, which I assumed to be our hotel. I saw a few slides coming out of the building, as well as a gate that I'm sure would lead to the pool. I could also see the ocean, and I practically squealed in delight.

"I love it. I hope New York has a fraction of the weather Florida has," I sighed, almost regretting my decision to move to New York. Do they have weather like Florida everyday? I don't fucking know, I'm terrible at Geography. I don't think they do, I'm fairly certain they have a winter. Regardless, I'm not going to university there for the weather, I'm going so I can have a bright future for myself.

What would I do after university? The plan was to live in New York and start a new life there, doing what I've dreamt of doing, publishing. But things changed, and now I feel really reluctant to go to college in New York, let alone live there for the rest of my life. Are there any good publishing agencies in England?

"I think it's similar in the summer. But they get shitty winters, so expect lots of snow. Maybe I should lend you one of the beanies you knitted for me?" He smirked at me, and I smiled.

"I probably have a billion lying around my house that I can use," I laughed, because I did. I'm kind of over my knitting phase now, but that doesn't mean I didn't knit a bunch of shitty beanies during it.

"Here we are," he grinned as he put the small car into park, and then we both opened the door so we could get out.

"I feel like there should be concierge or something," I grunted, carrying my massive suitcase while Harry carried his. "Wait, concierge is the people who carry your bags right? Or is that something else?"

Harry squinted his eyes, thinking, "A porter is the guy who carries your bags, and I think it falls under the concierge category, I dunno. I think they're called a bellboy in America though. Or a bellhop or some shit."

"Who knows. American slang is difficult," I muttered, taking a deep breath before trudging along next to Harry. We walked into the lobby together, him holding the door open for me. We walked up to the front desk, a very cheery lady greeting us. Harry gave her his name as well as his credit card, and then we got our room key.

We went to the elevator, where luckily a porter, or bellboy, or bellhop, or who the fuck knows what, was waiting for us. He grabbed both of our suitcases and held them the entire journey up the elevator, and then proceeded to lead us to our room.

"Thank you," I smiled at him, and he grinned at me before winking. My smile dropped slightly, not at all liking that.

"Anything for you, pretty lady," he said in an American accent and I wanted to roll my eyes. Harry decided then to hook our fingers together, and if I didn't feel uncomfortable with the boy who was still standing in front of us, I would have laughed. I looked up at Harry to see his jaw clenched as he glared at the kid, who seemed unfazed as he grinned at me.

I pulled Harry inside the hotel room, yelling a quick "Thank you" to the guy, so I wasn't rude, before pretty much slamming the door in his face.

I felt kind of bad, but I mean come on. I was clearly with Harry, so did he really feel the need to flirt?

Harry cursed under his breath as he pulled me further into the room, leaving the luggage by the door as he fell down onto the bed, ultimately tugging me down with him.

"Don't be mad," I said softly, laying on my stomach as he was on his back. My elbows propped me up and I gently twirled my fingers through his hair.

"5 minutes in America, and guys are already hitting on you. This is gonna be a fun trip," he grumbled and I bit my lip to hold in my smile.

"That doesn't matter, because the only person I notice is you," I cheesily smiled, almost cringing at how corny that sounded.

"You're reading Nicholas Sparks again?" Harry asked, as he looked at me with a small smile on his face.

"I always read Nicholas Sparks," I answered, playfully tugging his hair stronger than necessary.

"My little book worm," he grinned stupidly at me while tapping my nose with his finger.

"Shut up," I smacked his hand away and laid down on my back next to him, looking up at the ceiling. "Hey, they have glow in the dark stars up there."

"What kind of hotel does that?" Harry asked curiously and I shrugged.

"A damn cool one," was my reply, and I heard Harry chuckle above me.

"I'm so tired," Harry said, and I looked over at the alarm clock, seeing that it was 6:30pm, meaning we should probably stay up a few more hours if we want to beat jet lag. An idea sparked my mind, but I felt awkward bringing it up.

"I have an idea of what we can do to help stay awake," I whispered, and Harry sighed as if to tell me to 'go on'.

I sat up, and crawled down the bed, carefully moving my hand toward his belt buckle and feeling absolutely embarrassed to be doing this, but I was too tired to care.

When he realized what I was doing, after I took his belt off, his closed eyes shot open as he stared at me in shock. Probably wondering what an awkward girl like me was doing unbuckling his belt.

He intently watched me as I unbuttoned his pants, preceding to pull down the zipper. I was going agonizingly slow, and my purpose wasn't to tease him or anything, I was just nervous as fuck.

I began tugging his pants down, and he aided me in it, lifting his bum up so they could slip past it. I giggled as his skinny jeans got stuck on his calves, and we struggled to pull them off of him.

"I think you need the next size up, babe," I laughed, the word just slipping from my lips. I don't think I've ever called him anything but Harry, or Harold on a few occasions. I felt even more awkward after that, but I don't think he seemed to mind.

I palmed him through his boxers, feeling the already hard length in my hand. Although there was a part of me that was massively terrified to do this, especially with my inexperience, there was another part of me that wanted this more than anything. And I never knew I could want something like this, especially as much as I do.

I heard him sigh as I lightly squeezed him, and after a few moments of that, I decided it was time to take the boxers off. I didn't want to appear scared, but I'm sure he knew I was. I mean, I don't go around doing this on a daily basis, so I'm not experienced, and I was scared I'd be terrible, but there's a first time for everything.

"You don't have to do this, Randi," I heard him say as he sat up, looking down at me. I was now on the floor in front of him, his legs bending over the end of the bed so his feet were resting on the floor. He has really long legs.

"I want to," I immediately replied, eyeing his length that was now in front of me. I held him in my hand, and almost gasped at how hard he was. He felt heavy in my palm as I let him rest in it, not doing anything but admiring the site in front of me.

Harry rolled his head back, resting on his elbows as he took a deep breath. This spurred me on even further, as I began to slowly drag my hand up and down. It wasn't the easiest thing to do, since the skin kept getting stuck, and I realized he needed something to aid the tugging.

I took my hand off of him, hesitantly licking my palm in the hopes of making it easier. I felt Harry's gaze on me the entire time, and I felt incredibly uncomfortable, but I ignored it, bringing my hand back down and continuing the actions.

I heard a deep groan after that, and I smiled in satisfaction. It felt amazing to be the person behind that noise.

The moans continued for a few minutes, but I began to get bored of simply sitting there and tugging up and down, and my hand began to ache. I wanted more.

I looked up at him, staring at the sweat that was now dripping down his forehead, his curls matting into it. His eyes were closed, and he had an almost pained expression on his face, however I knew it was pleasure and not pain. And I wanted to continue it. I wanted to make this a good experience for him, and not a clumsy first experience for me. So I decided to take it to the next level.

I kept the actions up with my hands, however I lowered my head down so my face was directly in front of his member. I took a deep breath, not believing that I was actually doing this right now. It always seemed so gross when other girls mentioned it. Why would anybody want some guys' dick in their mouth? I never understood it. But I do now. Looking at Harry, and hearing the noises he's making, and loving him with every fiber of my body is making me want to do this for him. And I felt myself craving it more than he probably did.

So I did it. I took that leap of faith, and put my mouth over him, lightly sucking on the head. I've heard traumatic blow job stories, so I was careful with my teeth, only massaging him with my tongue.

His moans seemed to get louder at that, and I felt the bed move beneath my palm that was resting on it, which I guessed was him sitting up.

"Fuck," he hissed. I was proved correct when I felt his hand tangle itself in my hair. I felt a bit panicked, because I thought he was going to pull it, or try and get me to go deeper. But instead, he rubbed my hair soothingly. I wanted to smile, but didn't want to risk biting his penis. You know, typical problems.

I began moving my head now, slowly trying to fit more of him into my mouth. It wasn't the easiest task, because he wasn't exactly small, but I tried my best.

"God, that feels so good," he continued moaning above me, and I relished in the sounds, loving every second of it. I moved my head up and down, and I felt Harry's grip tighten in my hair.

"Randi, I'm gonna cum," he attempted to pull me off, but I shook my head, grabbing his hand with my one and interlocking our fingers.

His moans got louder, and before I knew it, he muttered a quick, "fuck," and thin stripes of white ribbon shot down my throat. I swallowed, slightly overwhelmed with everything in my mouth, but managed to do so without choking and absolutely embarrassing myself.

I pulled off carefully, licking my somewhat numb lips afterwards, and then looking up at Harry, who was now laying on the bed once again with his eyes closed.

I slowly stood up, scooting myself back up onto the bed and laying next to him again.

"Was it horrible?" I asked him softly, playing with his long and massive fingers.

"Horrible?" He repeated, sounding gobsmacked, "I think that would be the last adjective I'd use to describe that."

I blushed, turning my attention to his fingers again, taking the ring off of his middle finger and sliding it onto my ring finger. It was way too big for it, obviously, and it slid right off. I then put it on my thumb, and although it fit better than my other finger, it still fell off when I tilted my hand upside down.

Harry's own thumb then decided to hook under my chin, tilting my head to face his and halting my actions. His brilliant green eyes stared into mine as he spoke, "Honestly, that was amazing. Is there anything you're not telling me?"

"Yeah, I'm actually a hooker," I stated, and heard his deep laugh rumble, before I felt it as he pulled me onto his chest.

"I fucking love you," I heard him say, along with the smile I could hear through his voice.

"I fucking love you too," I replied, kissing his neck, since that was all I could reach from this position.

"I think that made me more tired, if anything," he laughed and I smiled, playing with the cross necklace that was around his neck.

"Well, it was worth a shot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.5K 41
PLEASE READ THE 2018 VERSION ON MY PROFILE! NOT THIS ONE! "You know, it's not good to be out this late.❞ ❝I know.❞ PUBLISHED DECEMBER 2014 [The story...
700K 20.9K 15
The story of a ten hour flight in which Frances finds herself trapped next to the famous and obnoxious rock star Harry Styles. All rights reserved...
1M 42.7K 69
The world is in war again, military bases being the only safe haven for the population in the affected areas. Danger, lies, and secrets lurk between...
1.9M 45.7K 80
It's hard to resist a bad boy who is a good man.