Glitch

By 7lyrics

This book will be taken down January 1st of 2022 to be rewriten and edited! (Cover by @AlberteStoev) Turning... More

before you read.
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
32
33
34
35
36
37
chapter 38
39
40
chapter 41
chapter 42
43
.44.
45
.46.
chapter 47
48
49
.50.
chapter 51
.52.
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
sequel teaser
sequel teaser part 2
To Fall

Chapter 9

293K 10.6K 2.2K
By 7lyrics

Daniel grumbles as Fraiser speaks up. "Come on I'm hungry. We are going to be late."

Fraiser opens the door and we follow him outside to a limo. My eyes widen taking it all in.

"Never rode in one I see," Bain comments.

I look back at it and shrug "No one ever allowed me to. Scared I'd freeze something." Bain doesn't say anything as we climb in, though I see him start to glare at the Limo.

I sit beside Daniel and Fraiser and Bain sits across from us. My heart speeds up at how close I am to Bain, I could play footsie with him. The thought causes a small smile on my face. I then realize I'm staring at Bain until Daniels voice pulls my attention off of him.

"So Navi how many sisters or brothers do you have? I met Annie but do you have anymore?" Daniel asks me making small talk.

I nod. "I have another sister, Iris." I see Bain cringe and I laugh. "I'm guessing you've met her Bain."

I notice Bain tense as his name falls from my lips and I have to resist from tensing myself. He sends me a bit of a forced smile. "Before I met my mate Iris wouldn't leave me alone, I didn't know she was your sister, I never would have guessed." He cringes again making Frazier and Daniel laugh.

"Seems like you really took a liking to her Bain." Frazier chuckles as Daniel agrees. The thought of Iris and Bain together makes my stomach turn and I resist throwing a glare at Frazier for even suggesting it.

Bain rolls his eyes at both of them but his eyes quickly find mine again and I feel enchanted.

"I'm just lucky she isn't my mate." Bain sighs in relief. "No offense Navi."

I laugh at him "No offense taken, at least you aren't related to her, all my life I've heard about her being your mate. I'm glad for the first time she didn't get what she wanted." I almost sigh in relief as my voice doesn't come out shaky after hearing him say my name. I want him to say it again so bad.

We again stare into each other's eyes. "How do you plan to find your mate."

A sigh escapes his lips. "We are going to hold another masquerade ball hopefully she will show and I can get to the bottom of her running. Maybe she is in trouble and that's why she ran."

I nod again and I turn to see Daniel giving me a look I roll my eyes as the limo comes to a stop. We all step out and Daniel loops his arm around my waist leading me towards the stairs. Suddenly we both hear a growl.

I turn confused as does Daniel and see Frazier giving Bain a weird look.

"Dude you just, growled? Is something wrong?" Frazier ask him looking on guard as he looks around but keeps landing back to Bain.

Bain blushes "I-I really don't know. My wolf suddenly went on guard."

My eyebrows raise and I look to Daniel who is smirking but tryin to hide it, though failing miserably. He makes eye contact with me and I give him a pointed look. He shrugs his shoulders and turns as he continues to lead me with his hand on my waist. We walk through the doors and I see dozens of people. I admire all the gorgeous simple black dresses.

Quiet conversations past through groups of people as I take it all in as Daniel continues to lead me through them. I sigh in relief not recognizing anyone.

I turn my head as I hear a familiar voice. I turn and see Don on stage. "Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. Thank you for coming to my feast in Honor of the late Queen Zerro." He pauses as a chorus of "Rest in Peace the Queen." Passes over the crowd.

"The food is ready, Everyone please make your way to the dining hall." As he finishes his eyes meet mine and a smirk takes over his face as his eyes keep in touch with mine.

He makes his way down the stairs of the stage and I quickly break eye contact and try to drown in the sea of people with Daniel walking to the dinning room; By this point Daniel is walking with Bain and Frazier is lingering behind with me.

I feel a hand on my arm and I am lightly pulled to turn around facing Don. I look into his blue eyes noticing the specks of green in them making me realize just how close he is to me. I take a step back from him and let my arm fall to my side out of his grip.

He flashes me a smile, one he has probably used to get a girl in his bed before.

"I see you came back for me. I knew you would not be able to resist me." He states cockily as he adjust the sleeve of his black suit. I roll my eyes at him.

"If I knew it was held here a head of time I would not have came. I was invited by Beta Daniel." I comment as I take a step back to walk away. He grabs my arm stopping me. I look at his hand and then look behind me to see almost everyone has left the room.

"I need to get back to Daniel, he will be worried." I grit my teeth but his hand doesn't move from my upper arm. He gently pulls me close while licking his lips.

"Oh come on, you really already the Betas Bitch? Ms. B.B." He chuckles and I send him a harsh glare. What is this guy's problem.

"Leave me alone. I'd like to go back to Daniel." I pull my arm out of his grasp and turn to walk away. Again I am grabbed and turned back around and I am held against his chest his breath fanning my face.

I cringe at the closeness and shift uncomfortably. I want to scream but that would cause attention to me. I didn't need that.

"Just a kiss B.B. I bet I could make you orgasm with my tongue," He states with a wink.

Disgusted I send him a glare as I try to take a step back. "Your Mother should have swallowed you."

His eyes widen in shock and I resist smirking. His eyes glare at me. "You little bitch." He starts dragging me away from the group of people and I fight against him.

"Let me go." He continues dragging me as I continue trying to pull my arm from me.

"We won't be gone long I just need to teach you a lesson." He spits his grip on my arm tightening. I will probably have a mark on my arm from this. I struggle some more and finally huff deciding to freeze his hand so he will let go.

As soon as my hand touches his a booming voice echoed through the room. "Don, let her go." Both of our heads snap behind us to see Bain. I sigh in relief as I see his tall figure arms crossed in a threatening stance.

My savior.

Don growls out making Bain growl as well dominating the room. Don looks at me and let's go. His eyes doesn't leave me as I turn and quickly walk to Bain.

"Daniel is in the Dining hall. Go to him." Bain growls out his eyes not leaving Dons. I turn and see Don. His face is pale but he tries to keep a emotionless expression.

It is hardly working. I turn around with out another word and walk quickly out of the dinning room.

As I enter the dining room I spot Daniel with a worried look scamming the crowd of people. His eyes lock with mine and a sigh escapes his lips as he visibly relaxes. I walk across the room feeling eyes on me as the chatter dies down and people stare.

My stomach churns as my head drops down and I walk faster till I get to Daniel. I quickly sit beside him and I hear people start to talk again. I jump as a server places a plate of food in front of me. I look at Daniel who is looking at me worriedly.

"Don." Is all I say as his mouth starts to open. I hear two growls and notice Frazier is also giving me a worried look as a growl slips out.

"I should have known. The bastard. The only way he can get a lady in his bed is if he forces her." My eyes widen at his words.

"He has attacked someone before?" He looks at me and nods.

"Women fear him so they never testify against him. We can never get a statement from them or his ass would have been imprisoned a long time ago." Daniel shakes his head as he clenches his jaw. I notice his hands are balled up.

Not knowing what to say I take a bite from my food. Daniel and Frazier copy my actions and a silence falls over us.

How many women has Don assaulted. How many more before he finally is stopped. I clench my jaw as disgust fills me.

*

Bain didn't come back for about an hour and Don never showed back up until the end to see his guest out. He never once made eye contact with me. Not much happened after the dinner mostly people mingled with Bain, Daniel and Frazier, curious glances were made to me but no one ever said a word to me.

Now Daniel is taking me home. Luckily it's not insanely late being only 10:30 when we pull up at my house. I had changed back at the palace into my clothes I had arrived there in.

"Thanks for inviting me." I smile he gives me a nod as I open the door.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow from school as well." He sends me a dazzling smile and I would have swoon if it wasn't for the fact I had a mate and he had become more like a brother.

"People are gettin suspicion maybe for once you should go with out me." I say as I stand staring at him through his truck window.

He shakes his head "Oh no, rather you like it or not you will be Queen one day, you have to get used to always looking like a princess and going to events." He pauses as he then sends me a wink "See ya tomorrow Navi." I roll my eyes as he then speeds off leaving no room for argument.

I open the door quietly and shut it gently with only a small whine of resistance from the door. I turn and start to walk but jump as the lights turn on.

Shit.

****
Since mothers day is approaching I figured Id post a chapter. Happy mothers day to my mom readers!!

(Another chapter will still be posted monday)

P.S. Once I have more readers and voters I will start posting every monday!!

And don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 959 22
"I want to let them know that they can't have you, I want everyone to know who your true mate is." ...
1.4M 40.7K 51
"Aries." A name that sent chills down the spines of every man that lived to tell. He's charming for sure, has a twinkle in his eyes that can only be...
254K 12.1K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
1.6M 37.6K 20
Gabrielle is your normal teenager with a job, school, and a somewhat lonely social life. Staying close to her mother, she thinks that her life is per...