A PLUS /h.s./

By storybookdream

"Hello everyone. My name is Mr. Styles, and I'm your new Precalculus teacher." More

A+ (a Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
About
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Turn Back Time

Chapter 61

10.1K 242 52
By storybookdream

Please let me know what you think :) and take a peek at the picture I attached. It reminds me of the last chapter!!!

PLEASE COMMENT COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY LOVE YOU

-------------

It’s now Friday the 23rd, and we leave for Disney World on the 25th, aka Sunday. To say I was excited was an understatement.

We’re driving back to Holmes Chapel today after staying for a few days, because we both needed to pack for our trip, plus we need to go to the hospital to see how that guy is doing.

I can tell Harry’s nervous by the way he’s biting his lip raw, and he keeps tapping his fingers against the steering wheel.

I grabbed his right hand, stopping his finger mid tap, and intertwined our fingers instead.

“I know you’re nervous, but I really don’t want you to ruin those lips of yours, so could you please stop biting it?” I asked, trying to lighten up the mood a little. It didn’t work, as although he quit biting his lip, he didn’t respond nor smile.

I sighed, looking out the window, and I felt him rubbing my hand with his thumb. I knew that was his way of apologizing, because he didn’t feel like speaking. I didn’t blame him, though. He’s responsible for whatever the outcome of this guy’s life is. And that is terrifying.

What happens if that guy didn’t or doesn’t make it? Would Harry get in trouble and have to serve jail time? Because he was driving on the wrong side of the road, and although it was an accident, that’s illegal.

I didn’t want to bring that up though, in fear of making him even more nervous. I felt terrible that he was feeling this way. Someone like him shouldn’t have to deal with any stress at all during their lifetime, he’s too good of a person.

The hour car ride was completely silent, and I was losing my mind, but I didn’t want to do anything to affect Harry’s mood even more, so I didn’t talk or turn the radio up. I just stayed silent for his sake, staring out the window at the passing buildings.

Before I knew it, we were at the hospital, and Harry was putting the car into park. He wordlessly got out and my eyes followed him, not knowing if he wanted me to go in with him or wait in the car. My questions were answered as he opened the door for me, helping me out of the car and instantly grabbing my hand again. I loved how he loved PDA, because I loved it and I wouldn’t know how to deal with having a boyfriend who didn’t.

But I don’t even think this would be considered PDA right now, because although it is a public display of affection, I know the reason he’s doing it at this particular moment is for comfort. He needs it and I’m more than willing to give it to him.

I squeezed his hand as we walked through the automatic doors, greeting the woman at the reception desk. She gave us each a visitor’s pass along with the room number of the guy. Thankfully, he’s allowed visitors, which means 1, he’s not dead, and 2, he must be in stable condition.

We went to the elevator and pressed the proper button for the floor that we needed, and then walked together to the room. It took a little bit to find it, since we turned the wrong way when exiting the elevator, but once we reached it, we noticed the door wide open and a guy sitting up in his bed, speaking to a little girl.

Harry didn’t do anything but stand there, staring, and I didn’t know whether or not he even wanted to speak to the guy. He wanted to make sure he was okay, and he was, but did he want to have a conversation with him?

A knock brought me out of my thoughts, and I realized it was Harry’s hand. The guy’s head instantly snapped to us, furrowing his eyebrows at the fact that we’re complete strangers.

“Hi, uh, my name’s Harry,” Harry began, as he took a step inside of the room, pulling me with him. “This is my girlfriend, Miranda.”

I smiled at the guy, trying to seem polite but not knowing how to act in this situation. What if he hates Harry for what he’s done? I don’t want Harry to have to bare anymore guilt, he doesn’t deserve it. Which is why part of me was ready to drag him out of the room and back down to the car. 

“John,” the guy spoke suspiciously, “Um, not to sound rude or anything, but may I ask what you guys are doing in here?” He didn’t sound rude at all, just curious. I don’t blame him, though. 

Harry scratched the back of his neck, surprise surprise, and I felt bad that he had to go through with this. But I knew he would never be able to live with himself if he didn’t apologize for everything that happened.

“I, well, um, there’s no easy way to say this, really,” Harry stuttered on his own words and I rubbed his arm soothingly, wishing it were me having to do this instead. I didn’t like seeing him like this. “I was the driver behind the other vehicle,” he stated, quite abruptly. “I just, words can’t describe how incredibly sorry I am for causing all of this, I honestly didn’t mean to. And I-“ The man held his hand up, signaling him to stop.

“It was just as much my fault as it was yours, kid,” John smiled surprisingly. “I was texting, and didn’t see you until it was too late. And I’m fine, you’re fine, don’t worry about it.”

Well that was easy. 

“But you were in critical condition, and-“ He cut Harry off once again.

“Was. I’m doing good now, great, actually. My car, not so much,” he chuckled, and that brought a small smile to my lips. I’m happy he’s being nice about this. I know it’s probably not easy being in a car crash because of somebody else’s actions, and the fact that he was being so forgiving was remarkable. Well, he did say he was texting and driving, which is a stupid thing to do, but he was still in the right lane. Harry was in the wrong one.

“I’m sorry, I can pay for the damages, or probably a new car and stuff, and we can exchange insurance and everything,” Harry offered, and I looked up at his handsome, kind face. How was this angel walking around Earth right now?

“No need, that car was going to the junk yard anyways. We bought a new Hummer, my wife insisted that the silver car had to go. I was going to sell it, but no dealership wanted it. So we were gonna just go take it to the dump, but I guess we just took a detour on the way,” he was laughing now and my heart felt like it was going to burst. This guy is literally so positive, I haven’t seen anything like it. And they got a new Hummer, aka my favorite car in the world, so brownie points.

“Well, I’m glad everything’s okay then. Are you sure you don’t want anything? It’d make me feel better to help you with something,” Harry was practically begging him to ask for something, but the man didn’t seem to budge.

“Nope, use that money to treat the brilliant lady of yours to something nice, yeah? And don’t worry about me. It’ll take something more than a little car crash to bring me down,” he flexed his arm and the little girl on his lap began giggling, touching the muscle on his arm as he flexed and unflexed. I grinned at the cute family, since I assumed she was his daughter.

Harry smiled politely, “Well if there’s absolutely anything I can do for you, don’t hesitate to call, okay? With literally anything.” He began writing his phone number on a piece of paper that he found on the counter, along with a pen he pulled out of his butt pocket. When did he put that in there?

“Probably won’t happen, but will do,” the guy smiled and Harry nodded, still leaving his number there.

“I’m sorry again. Have a good day,” Harry smiled waving at the little girl and I nodded my head in agreement before we made our way out of the room.

“Well, that was odd,” I stated, not expecting it to go so smoothly. I thought the guy would be going psycho for sure, mad that Harry wasn’t driving properly.

“That went the exact opposite of what I was expecting,” Harry stated in shock, leaning against the elevator wall that we just entered.

“Same. He was really nice, actually. I can’t believe someone can be so positive after almost dying.”

“Well, I guess you kind of would be positive, you know? Because, you survived. You almost died, but didn’t, so what’s there to be upset about?” Harry said, and the elevator dinged, doors opening as we walked back into the lobby and out the doors to the parking lot.

“I guess so. But when the person who almost killed you is in front of you, I wouldn’t think you’d be so nonchalant about it. But everyone reacts differently, right?” I said, reflecting on John’s attitude. I hope some of his happiness rubbed off on me.

“If someone almost killed me, I’d be pissed,” was Harry’s response, as he opened the car door for me. I thanked him, jumping into my Hummer and buckling up my seatbelt.

“I’m happy he wasn’t. Everything worked out, and I couldn’t be more grateful,” I smiled, watching him turn on my car. Why was he driving my car again? I should be driving it. Bastard.

“Me too. The entire way here, I was convinced he died. I didn’t know what I was going to do,” he frowned, turning the car out of the hospital’s parking lot, in the direction of my house first. We decided we’d be staying at his house for the remaining two nights before we have to take our flight to Florida, since it’s closer to the airport, and I had to pack my suitcase.

“And he didn’t, so you can stop worrying now. I thought you were going to bite your lip off,” I pouted, pinching it between my fingers, and I felt very proud to get a laugh out of him.

“That would have been very unfortunate for you,” he chuckled, turning his head away from my fingers. I decided to stop, so we didn’t have a repeat of Sunday and he didn’t crash my car this time. I was very doubtful of his driving skills now. Even though I probably didn’t need to be.

“You mean it’d be unfortunate for you, because you wouldn’t be able to kiss anybody. I could still get my kisses elsewhere,” I teased him, 100% not serious.

He pouted, “That is a very rude thing to say, Randi.”

I shrugged, “Best not bite your lip off then.”

He nodded his head, “Noted.”

We pulled into my house and I opened the front door, feeling foreign in my own house since I haven’t been here in almost a week. 

“Shit, when are we coming back from Florida?” I asked Harry, slightly panicked.

“Uh sometime in June, the 2nd, I think? Why?” He was following me up the stairs and I groaned, opening my room door and plopping down on my bed.

“My parents, well probably just my mom, comes to visit on the 1st. What the hell am I going to tell her? Oh sorry, that kid you don’t like very much whisked me away to Florida for a week. Bye!” I said sarcastically and Harry frowned.

“She still doesn’t like me?” I smiled at his cute concern over whether or not my mom likes him.

“Don’t take it personal, she hates everybody. Even Scottie,” I stated shockingly, because who could possibly hate Scottie? He was literally the best person in the world. Other than Harry.

“Scottie too? Who could hate Scottie?” He asked with wide eyes and I grinned.

“I literally just thought that exact thing like 5 seconds ago! Are you reading my mind? Are you a vampire? Named Edward, hopefully?” 

He shook his head, “I’m James,” referring to the bad vampire in Twilight, before launching himself at me, hovering over me on my bed, and attacking my neck with his teeth, pretending to bite me.

I giggled, “Stop it, you dumbass- Ow! You actually bit me!” I exclaimed, pushing his head away and rubbing my neck. “That hurt,” I frowned, but I had to admit, I was being over dramatic.

“Aw, here,” he muttered sarcastically, leaning down and bringing his lips back to my neck. I flinched, expecting him to bite me again, but instead, I felt his warm lips leave a soft kiss against the spot.

“Thanks,” I smiled and he just laughed, kissing my cheek and getting off of the bed.

“Whatever, pack your shit so we can go to my flat,” he pretty much demanded and I rolled my eyes.

“You’re so kind, I really know how to pick my men,” I said sarcastically, walking to my closet and grabbing a bunch of summer clothes that I never get to actually wear, since I live in England, and throwing it into a pile on my bed. “Wait, be right back, I have to go get my parents’ suitcase out of their room,” I said, leaving Harry to sit and twirl around in my chair.

I went into my parents room, immediately going into their walk-in closet and looking for their suitcase. I didn’t see it anywhere, so I turned the closet light off, going back into the bedroom and looking under their bed. Sure enough, there it was. I dragged it out from under there and then lugged it back into my room.

“Alright, I finally foun-“ I immediately stopped talking when I noticed my mom standing in my room, staring at Harry in shock, as he slowly stopped spinning in the chair. Her eyes then drifted to my bed, to see all of the clothes laying out, before she saw the suitcase that I held in my hand.

Well, this wasn’t good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 17.9K 51
""How much do you love me?" "I love you so much that I'm willing to give all of myself to you, give my life for you, and spend the rest of my life wi...
283K 10.8K 40
'And, yeah, I let you use me from the day that we first met but I'm not done yet, falling for you...' _ mature content @teecaakes covers
700K 20.9K 15
The story of a ten hour flight in which Frances finds herself trapped next to the famous and obnoxious rock star Harry Styles. All rights reserved...
247K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...