The next Ladybug {Chat Noir X...

Por Xchatnoir

"So.. Partners?" "Partners." You and your father, a business man, have recently moved to Paris, France, after... Más

[prologue] Goodbye, Marinette
[1] New bug in town
AUTHORS NOTE
[2] New school, new miraculous
[3] Panic! At the highschool
[4] Lord ember
[5] An invitation
Good news!
[6] A birthday you can't party out
[7] Hotel Adrien
[8] Valentines
[9] Agreste "fan"
[10] Theater
[11] Pets and practice
[12] chat noir to the rescue!
[13] Volpina
[14] Red Devil
[15] Peindrette
[16] Business partner
[17] Sakura Idol
[18] Superhero Interview
[19] Ribbon dancer
[20] Master Fu
[22] The Unicorn
[23] peacock miraculous
[24] Luka Luka night fever
[25] Hero meetup
[26] Masquerade
[27] Bloodsucker
[28] Do you love me?
[29] Gemstone
[30] stargazing
[31] fire and lava
[32] Serval Gris
[33] The fox of thieves
[34] The reveal
[35] floating feelings
[36] Game start!
[37] Confession
[38] I do love you
[39] almost free
[40] Last plan
[41] Hawkmoth
[42] new reality
[43] reverse
[44] I know you
[45] Cat ring
[46] Ladybug earrings
[47] Bee comb
[48] Fox necklace
[49] turtle bracelet
[50] reunited
[51] Trust and bonds
[52] True evil
[200k special] Your love is so divine
[53] Teamwork
[54] Foolproof
[55] Let him go
[56] The true final battle
[57] A plan succeeded
[58] Universe restored
[Epilogue] Something that stays
A final thank you

[21] Frostbite

32.4K 1K 2.7K
Por Xchatnoir

(We've reached two milestones! 1k votes and 30k reads!! Thank you all so much!)

Master, don't you think (Y/N) desserves some too?" Wayzz asked. "Hmm.. i suppose you're write. Adrien has some, i believe it's best for her to learn." Master Fu replied. "But when will you teach her?" Wayzz asked. "Soon." He responded, a confident smirk on his face. "And as for the other issue?" Wayzz questioned. "Oh, don't worry. They'll figure it out soon." Master Fu replied, hope in his voice. Wayzz nodded in responce. "I sure hope so."

You woke up, yawning and stretching your arms. Your hair a mess and your thoughts scattered. You stood up and walked to your vanity. "Good morning, Tikki." You said, brushing your hair and leaving it how you usually put it. "Goodmorning, (Y/N)!" Tikki cheered. You had guessed she had been awake much longer then you had. You checked the time, it was only five AM. "Woah, i woke up early." You said. You threw on some clothes and then decided to go downstairs for breakfast, since you were hungry. Making your way down into the kitchen, you noticed your dad was awake, and ready for work. Your stomach twisted as you remembered yesterday, and knew now he might be lying about where he was going. "Goodmorning, Dad." You said, walking to the fridge and pulling out something to drink. "Goodmorning, (Y/N)." Your father replied, turning to you.

Rather then wearing the butterfly pin he had been worn the previous day, it appeared to be a peacock pin. It was odd, and it appeared familiar to you. You remembered master Fu mentioning the peacock miraculous, along with the butterfly miraculous, going missing. When you came to that conclusion, you felt your soul drop, and it was noticable on your face. "Is something wrong?" Your dad asked. "Oh, no! Just tired, that's all." You replied. Your dad nodded. "Oh, well it is early. Anyways, i have to go to work. So, bye, kiddo." Your dad said, walking to the door and waving. "Bye, dad." You said, waiting for him to leave before letting out a loud gasp. Tikki flew out from her hiding spot. "What is it, (Y/N)?" Tikki asked. "Tikki, i think my dad is the holder of the peacock miraculous.." You said, frowning. This time,
Tikki was the one to gasp. "He was wearing a peacock looking pin." You said.

"Describe what it looked like." Tikki said, clearly on edge now that you've brought the subject up. "It had a tiny blue circle, and nine peacock feathers." You said. Tikki's eyes widened. "We need to get our hands on that miraculous! And we need to tell master Fu what you saw." Tikki said. You frowned. "I'm all for helping find the miraculous, but i feel a little uncomfortable stealing from my dad." You said. "Well.." Tikki paused. "I understand that, but if it really is the peacock miraculous, it's probably not his to begin with." Tikki said. You nodded. "You're right, Tikki. But, i have no idea how to get it from him." You said. "We'll figure out. Right now, we should go to master Fu's." Tikki said. "Will he be awake this early?" You asked. Tikki nodded at the question. "Definetly." She said. "Okay, then lets go." You said.

You left your house and made your way to Master Fu. You opened the door of the building and walked into the room Master Fu was in. "Hello, (Y/N). Back so soon?" Master Fu asked, looking as calm as ever. "I think we've found more information." You said. Master Fu raised an eyebrow. "What did you find?" He asked. "I think i've discovered the holder of the peacock miraculous." Wayzz gasped while Master Fu looked shocked, he sat there in thought for a moment. "My father." You said. "Well, if that's the case.. he wouldn't be Hawkmoth. What makes you believe he has the peacock miraculous?" Master Fu asked. He was clearly full of questions, which you could understand. "I saw him wearing a peacock pin, after describing it to Tikki, she also agrees it could very well be the peacock miraculous. Master Fu nodded.

"Yes, Master! But we aren't sure who Hawkmoth is if that's the case." Tikki said. "It's not Gabriel Agreste. Perhaps your father could have stole the book from him?" Master Fu asked. You gulped. "It's a possibility." You said, rubbing your arm. "I'm going to need you to try and get that pin." Master Fu said. "But, how would they manage to get their hands on it?" Wayzz asked, looking nervous. "I'm not sure, but (Y/N) is a smart girl, she'll figure it out." Master Fu said. You smiled at his words, them filling you with a hint of confidence. "Thank you, master Fu." You said. You looked up at the clock on the wall. "Oh, shoot! I need to get to school." You said. You ran to the door. "Goodbye, and thank you!" You said. "(Y/N), wait." Master Fu said. He approached you, handing you a box. "Hmm?" You mumbled, confused. You took the box carefully from his hands and opened it up. In the box were a rainbow variety of chocolte chip cookies. As in, one was red, another was orange, and so forth. "What are these?" You asked. "These cookies will help transform your Kwami's powers." Master Fu said. "Transform her powers?!" You asked.  I didn't even know that could happen!" You exclaimed. Master Fu nodded. He then quickly explained how each cookie would effect Tikki's powers. "I can sense you'll need them soon." Master Fu said. You nodded. "Thank you!" You said, placing the cookies into your bag.

"Goodbye!" You said, waving, and running out of the door. You were running to school now, but not fast enough to ware you out. "Tikki, have you ever changed your powers before?" You asked. "Yes. A month or two before you became Ladybug, master Fu figured out how to change our powers again." Tikki said, you nodded in responce, slowing your running pace. "I'm still not sure how we're going to get that miraculous from my dad.. IF he even has it." You said. As you said this, you approached your school, causing Tikki to fly into your bag. The first thing you noticed happened to be Kim, Max, and Nathaniel hanging out in a circle. Kim made eye contact with you before nudging Nathaniel in the hip. "Huh?" Nathaniel asked, before turning his head in your direction. "Oh!" He said, jumping at the sight of you. "Ask her, everyone else is gonna be there!" Kim said. Max gave Nathaniel a comforting smile. "It's okay, if you want, one of us can ask her?" Max said. Nathaniel shook his head.

Nathaniel went up to you, a bit hesitantly. "Hey, Nathaniel!" You said. "Hey.. (Y/N)!" He said, scratching the back of his head. "So what's up?" You asked. "Me and my friends were wondering if you wanted to go ice skating later.. A lot of our classmates will be there. Alya, Adrien, Rose, and people like that." Nathaniel said, nervousness in his voice. You smiled at him. "Of course! What time should i be there?" And could you text me the adress?" You asked. "Around four-thirty, and sure thing." Nathaniel said, giving an awkward smile. "Okay! Thank you!" You said. Nathaniel nodded and walked off, shortly after, Alya went up to you. "Hey, (Y/N)!" She said. "Hey, Alya." You responded, walking to class together. Right after you and Alya went to class, Adrien arrived at school. Adrien got out of the car and soon found Nino. "Hey, Nino!" Adrien said. "Sup' Adrien." Nino replied. "So, are you going ice skating later today? I know you originally said you wanted to, but i know how your dad is." Nino said. Adrien frowned. "I want to come, and hope i can." He said. Nino nodded, before they both walked to class.

After school was over, it didn't make much sense to go back home, so you began to make your way to the ice skating rink. By the time you got there, it was still a little bit early, so you didn't mind waiting. You went up to the counter, payed, and got your ice skates. You sat at a bench, waiting for your friends to arrive. Shortly after, Alya and Nino arrived. After they got their things, they came up and greeted you. "Hey, girl!" Alya said. "Yo, (Y/N)." Nino said. You smiled at the two of them, standing up. "Hi!" You said. "Is Adrien with you guys?" You asked. "I'm not sure if he's coming, with his dad being, you know." Nino said. You nodded at him. "Oh.. poor Adrien." You said. You felt bad, but didn't want to spend the entire day pondering over it. You, Nino, and Alya got on the ice and began to skate. You were holding onto the rails at the edge while Alya and Nino were holding on to each other. After a little bit, Kim, Nathaniel, Max, Rose, and Juleka all showed up around the same time. You greeted them all as they got onto the ice.

You were close to your friends, just trying to keep your balnce. At this moment, you felt like you needed one of those chairs to help you glide around the ice.  You had brougt yourself closer to Juleka and rose, and slowly let go of the bar. When you let go, you stumbled, and nearly tripped on yourself. As a result of quick thinking, you gripped onto Rose's arm to pull yourself up. "Sorry, sorry!" You said, pancicking and taking your arms off Rose, slipping back into the wall. "No, don't be sorry. Are you okay?" Rose asked. "Yeah, i'm fine." You said. Rose and Juleka helped lift you up and then both grabbed onto one of your hands, you were in the middle of them so they could help support your balance. You smiled at them. "Thank you for helping me." You said. "No problem." They both replied, smiling back. About then minutes went by, when you heard a familiar voice call out. "Hey, guys!" Which was none other then Adrien, skating towards your group.

Adrien skated perfectly, genuinely flawless. It was like he'd been practicing for years, which he probably had. If you didn't know who he was you could have mistaken him for a proffesional. Everyone turned to greet him. Greeting him and almost surrounding him, since quite a few more people from your class had showed up, it was like a small crowd. You were a bit farther in the crowd. Since you were now seperated from Rose and Juleka, you didn't want to fall again. Somehow, within the large amount of people, Adrien made eye comtact with you. You smiled at him, and he smiled back, his face flushing. Nino, who was right next to Adrien, noticed his expression. He looked confused for a moment. He then turned to the direction and saw you, a smirk plastering across his face. He gently pushed adrien across the ice towards you, causing him to skate his way over.

"What- Nino-!" Adrien said, but had to stop mid sentence or he'd crash into you. He caught himself, and you both laughed. "Hi. Adrien!" You said. "Hey, (Y/N)." Adrien reaponded. You tried to move, which you should have learned by now wasn't a good idea. This ended up on you tripping and nearly falling before Adrien caught you in one of those cliche poses that made it seem like you were going to dance. Adriens face went bright red, and you blushed a little too, but more so of embarassment. Adrien then pulled you up. "Have you ever been ice skating before?" He asked in a gentle tone. He wasn't saying it in spite, just out of curiousity. You shook your head. "No, not really." You responded. Adrien gave you a smile before gripping your hand softly. "Well, i can help teach you." Adrien said. You smiled. "Sure..!" You said.

Adrien started to skate, gently pulling on your hand. After a few seconds, you nearly tripped again, gripping onto Adrien tighter. "Try not to think about falling. The more you think about it, the more you actually fall." Adrien said. You nodded. "Okay, i'll try not to think about it." You said. For a while, you and Adrien just skated around the rink. Adrien was giving you simple tips on how to get better at it, which you appericiated. You were still holding onto his hand, but you weren't slipping anywhere near as much. Adrien was kind of freaking out on the inside, though. Meanwhile, on the other side of the skating rink, people weren't as fortunate. "I can't do it!" A girl cried. She had yellow eyes, along with pastel blue hair kept in a ponytail. "That's not true! All things like this take practice, and you were doing fine." A boy responded. His eyes were a ruby red, and his hair more platinum blonde. "Everyone else was so much better then i was! Joining was useless, just like i am to this team!" The girl said. They were both wearing fancy looking skating uniforms, and possibly skated competitively. "You know that's not true.

"Yes it is!" The girl said, quickly leaving the rink and taking her skates off, running to the bathroom. As per usual, hawkmoth noticed it. "Such a miserable aura, perfect for my little akuma." He said, turning a butterfly into an akuma. "Fly, my little Akuma, and evilize her!" Hawkmoth said, releasing the akuma and watching it fly out of the window. The girl was in a bathroom stall, sobbing. The Akuma went up to her, and flew onto the ribbon wrapped around her waist without her even noticing. "Hello, Frostbite. I am Hawkmoth. I think you're a talented ice skater, the most talented i've ever seen. I'll give you the chance to show those talents to the world, and freeze anyone who tries to stop you. But, in fair trade, i'll need you to get me the Miraculous' of Ladybug and Chat Noir. Can you do that for me?" Hawkmoth asked. "I'll get it done, Hawkmoth." "Frostbite." Said, walking out of the bathroom stall and back out into the main area. As she walked, all of the floor turned to ice, outside of the ice skating rink.

People in the ice skating rink began to freak out, people who weren't on the ice slipping and sliding, aiming for the exit. But, even then it would be no use, as the streets of Paris were being covered in ice too. Frostbite growled as people tried to run away. "well if you aren't here to see me skate, you aren't here for anything else!" She said. In her hand was a large blue staff, which had a snowflake on it. She zapped a person trying to run, trapping them in ice. The ice slowly blurred, and you couldn't tell there was anyone inside due to how blurry it was. Even if you were to wipe your hand on it, you wouldn't see though it. People on the rink started to scream too. You
Adrien were right next to each other, before Frostbite pointed her staff inbetween you and Adrien. She was going for the person behind, but in the middle of you two. But, she was being careless and would have hit one of you.

"Watch out!" Adrien yelled, pushing you out of the way and sliding back in the opposite direction as she shot her beam. Luckily, it didn't hit either of you. Adrien looked up at Frostbite and shot her a nasty looking glare before skating off. You skated off as well, finding a place to hide and transform. Once you found an empty room, you had Tikki fly out of your bag. "Tikki, spots on!" You yelled, transforming into Ladybug. Once you got out to where Frostbite was, you were slipping and sliding like crazy. "Could my Ladybug powers not help me out here..?" You grumbled. You were slipping around like you were on a slip N' slide, but caught eye with Frostbite. You ran towards her but ended up slipping and falling down. "Wow, Ladybug! I'd think YOU would give a better fight then that! You don't even have ice skates." She said. At first, it meant nothing to you. But you realized, she kind of had a point. You thought for a moment.

"Wait, those cookies!" You said to yourself. You began to try and get away, whoch was a bit difficult, but possible. "Running away so soon? Don't think i'll just let you off the hook like that!" She said, pointing her staff at you and zapping ice in your direction. You used your yo-yo to swing yourself away, and quickly ran into the bathroom to hide. "Spots off!" You said, turning back to your normal self. "I'm guessing this would be a good time to use one of those cookies." You said, searching through your bag for them. "I'm pretty sure this is the one i'd need." You said, pulling out a light blue cookie. You remember master Fu saying something about it having "ice powers" and assumed that using that one would be your safest bet. You gave Tikki the cookie, which she ate. "Tikki, power up!" You said, as Master Fu instructed before. Just then, Tikki transformed, looking different then she did before. "Icy Tikki!" She said, which you could admit sounded adorable. "Icy Tikki, spots on!" You yelled.

You transformed into Ladybug, but had different attire. You wore red ice skates with black polka dots, along with a snow suit in the same pattern. Your mask was close to the same, but with crystals on the edge. Your hair was kept up in space buns, but the buns almost appeared to be made of crystals, your hair was surrounded with them. You looked in a bathroom mirror and felt the top of your head. "Woah.. a new hairstyle, and costume!" You said to yourself. "Well, never mind that!" You said, running out of the bathroom. There you saw Chat Noir fighting Frostbite, he also seemed to have a new suit.  You were now able to skate across the ice rather then slide, and your powers seemed to help you not fall. "Need some help, Chaton?" You said, skating towards the two. "Ladybug!" Chat Noir cheered. "I see you've come back for me, Ladybug! But your still no match for Frostbite!" She said, repeatedly trying to zap you and Chat Noir.

You skated away from her quickly, jumping over into the rink, although the entire area was ice. Chat Noir quickly followed you. You continued to be chased by Frostbite. "Maybe the Akuma is in the ribbon wrapped around her waist!" You shouted to Chat Noir. "Hm.. Icy lucky charm!" You yelled, throwing your yo-yo into the air. In return, a hand-held mirror appeared and dropped into your hands. "A mirror?" You asked yourself,skating again to avoid being tackled by Frostbite. You looked around the area and then got an idea. You began to deflect the ice beams that Frostbite was shooting at you, planning to either get close enough to take the ribbon from her waist or to trap her in her own ice. After a few minutes of deflecting, you and Chat Noir were backed up against a wall. You were about to reach for her ribbon when all of a sudden, she managed to zap you.

It startled you at first, and you jumped back as it startled you. With in a second you and Chat Noir were trapped in a dome of ice. "I've got you now, Ladybug and Chat Noir! Why don't you make it easier for me and hand up the Miraculous, or i'll take them by force!" Frostbite yelled. Both sides of the ife blurred, so you couldn't see the outside and no one could see the inside. "Oh no.." You mumbled. Chat Noir however, did not have such a worries expression on his face. He waved his hand midway in the air. "Don't worry bugaboo, i've got this!" He said. "No! Wait!" You said, grabbing Chat Noir's arm. "Why?" He asked. "I'm about to detransform back, it you break the ice, she'll she who i am!" You said. "Oh, right.. what do we do then?" Chat Noir said, frowning.

"If i detransform, i think i have food in my bag." You said. "But, promise me you won't look." You said, frowning. Chat Noir nodded, a smirk reappearing on his face. "My eyes are sealed, m'lday." He said, tightly shutting his eyes. You took a deep breath. "Okay. Spots off." You said, detransforming back to normal. Tikki flew out and you almost immediately began rummaging your bag. "Gotcha!" You said, pulling out a bag of chips. You opened them and then handed a few of them to Tikki. "Eat quick, we've got an ice queen to beat." You said. Tikki nodded and quickly munched on her chips. Soon, she was regenerated enough. "Alright Tikki, are you good?" You asked. "Mhm!" Tikki said. "Alright. Icy Tikki, spots on!" You yelled, transforming back into Ladybug for about the third time today.

"Okay, Chat. You can open your eyes now!" You said. "Huh?" Chat said. "Oh, yeah!" He said, opening his eyes. "Cataclysm!" He yelled. He then touched the ice you were trapped in, destroying it. Frostbite gasped. "What?! I'll get you brats for that!" Frostbite said. "Woah, hold it, Elsa! You won't be getting anyone!" Chat Noir said. "Lucky charm!" You yelled, throwing your yo-yo in the air. A pillow then dropped into your hands. "A pillow?" Hm.." You said. You looked at the pillow, and then down to your ice skates. "Ah, i've got it." You said. "Chat Noir! Can you distract her for a minute?" You said. Chat Noir nodded. "No problem!" He said. "Yoohoo! Hey frosty? Did you lose your snowman?" Chat Noir said, skating away from her. "Why- you!" She said, chasing after Chat Noir. After a second you sped up after them and threw the pillow in the air, also jumping in the air. In the process you cut the pillow open with the blade of your ice skate.

Once she was distracted and covered in feathers, you pulled the ribbon off her waist and ripped it, causing the Akuma to fly out. Before anything else, you heard Chat Noir sneeze. He then rubbed his nose before looking awkwardly at you. "Sorry, i'm allergic to feathers!" He said. You nodded, as to say "it's okay." And then took out your yo-yo, turning it into a net. "No more evil doing for you, little akuma!" You said. "De-evilizing time!" You yelled, throwing your yo-yo at the Akuma. You tapped your yo-yo to purify the Akuma, and then released it. You looked up to watch it fly away, saying "So long, butterfly." You then threw the pillow case of the pillow in the air, yelling "Miraculous Ladybug!" Which changed everything back to normal. You walked over to Chat Noir, fist bumping him. "Pound it!" You both said. Chat Noir made an odd facial expression. "Is something wrong, Chat Noir? You look dazed." You said. Chat Noir shook his head. "No, i'm fine!" He insisted. "Oh, okay!" You said. "Well, bye, cutie-bug!" Chat Noir said with a wink and a salut, before running off. You blushed a little at the comment, but left after him before you detransformed.

Adrien sat on his couch, his face in his hands. "What's wrong, Adrien? Are you cheese-dehydrated?" Plagg asked. "No.. Plagg, i just, can't believe it." Adrien said, lifting his head up, his face read. "Can't believe what?" Plagg asked, eating a peace of camenbert. "That.. (Y/N) is Ladybug."

(Just a little disclaimer that the only reason i didnt share any of the details about Chat Noir's suit or how Tikki looked is because an episode where they use the ice powers hasn't come out yet. If any of the information put into this chapter turns out to be wrong, i'll change it, don't worry. And, as for the people who can skate, I'M SORRY.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.3K 1.7K 8
မင်းနဲ့ကိုယ့်ကြားမှာ စည်းလေးတစ်ကြောင်းခြားတယ် ။ မာနတဲ့.... မင်းရော၊ ကိုယ်ရော စည်းကလေးကို စတင်ချိုးဖျက်ဖို့ မကြိုးစားခဲ့ကြဘူး ။ ___________________...
1M 39.9K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
92.7K 3.4K 31
A little girl was his first believer, however one day he. Left and didnt return for years. He showed up again and found her. As they hang out more Ja...
190K 4.6K 68
COMPLETED Female pronouns, but change them if you wish. Also I am biologically female, have straight greasy hair, so it doesn't keep curls or braids...