A PLUS /h.s./

By storybookdream

"Hello everyone. My name is Mr. Styles, and I'm your new Precalculus teacher." More

A+ (a Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
About
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Turn Back Time

Chapter 56

8.4K 287 48
By storybookdream

This is kinda short, and I'm sorry, but I'm absolutely soooo tired and I cannot think straight or write anymore right now. I will most likely be updating tomorrow :) I'm out of school so there will be more frequent updates hopefully!

Pleaaaseee let me know what you think!

-------------

Before I could even think about what I was doing, I was out of the booth and my feet were running out the door.

I ran out to the road, seeing the accident right in front of me. Please, God, please make this someone else other than Harry. Please can somebody else just coincidentally have a Range Rover in Holmes Chapel.

I dug my phone out of my pocket, and my heart felt like it was being stabbed when I read the missed call that I had. Harry. He tried to call me.

I ignored it for now, needing to do something more important. I dialed 999, putting the phone up to my ear. When they answered, I was speaking, even though I had no idea what I was saying.

Before I could register what they replied with, I hung up, wanting to run over to the car but scared as to what I would see.

I was standing there in shock, staring at the two cars. The other was a small silver car, which was bittersweet. On one hand, the car was smaller than Harry's Range Rover so that means that he's most likely okay. But then it hurt because the silver car in front of me was so mangled and dented, you couldn't even tell what make it was. My heart ached for the driver of that car, praying that he was okay as well.

But mostly I was praying that Harry was okay, or that he wasn't in that car. It's not him, Miranda, he's at his apartment right now, safe.

I didn't realize I was crying, until I felt a tear drop fall from my cheek and onto the top of my hand. I was frozen right now. I couldn't walk any closer to the cars than I was already, and I couldn't move away either. I heard sirens in the distance, and willed them to hurry up.

It's not Harry, it's not Harry, it's not Harry.

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder, and even without looking, I knew it was Scottie. I didn't acknowledge him, I couldn't. I was too in shock at the scene in front of me.

I saw an ambulance pull up, as well as multiple police cars.

I closed my eyes, willing this all to be a dream. Please be a dream.

It's not Harry, it's not Harry, it's not Harry.

I opened my eyes once again to realize that it was not a dream. It was real, and that was Harry's fucking car, and he's most likely in there.

If he was alright, he would be trying to crawl out of the car, right? If he wasn't injured, he'd be standing here right in front of me. He wouldn't be somewhere in that car tipped sideways.

Scottie was saying something to me but I couldn't register it. I couldn't do anything but stand there, staring at that car, and praying that the person inside the vehicle was alright. I don't give a shit if he lied to me, or if he doesn't want me, I just want him to be okay.

Guys rushed out of the ambulance, going toward the silver car first. As much as I hope the person driving that car was alright, I wanted them to tend to the Range Rover first. But I knew that was selfish, and the silver car was in way worse condition than the other.

Another ambulance pulled up, and these guys jumped out to go to the Range Rover. I sighed in relief that they weren't leaving him in there any longer than needed, but then the police were walking over to me, telling Scottie and I to back up. Scottie tried pulling me back, but I planted my feet to the ground, not willing to leave this spot.

"No," I mumbled, fighting Scottie's arms off, "No! Stop it, no!" I began shrieking, thrashing around in his arms that were pulling me back and away from the car, away from Harry.

"Scottie, stop! I can't leave him, I have to see him, take me back!" I was full on sobbing now, as he practically dragged me back into Danny's. Ana and Mikey were still at the booth, staring out the window at the cars laying in the street. Scottie helped me sit down, pulling me closer into his chest.

"Miranda, I know, but you can't interfere with them. You'll only cause more problems by staying there, they need space. Everything will work out, calm down," he whispered soothingly into my ear as he rubbed my head. I stared out the window, not letting my eyes leave the site.

I jumped when I saw them rip the door off of the silver car with a tool, instantly rushing in and carrying a body out. There was a stretcher waiting next to the car and I cringed at the body that they pulled out. It was covered in blood, and definitely not moving. As disturbing as it was, I couldn't look away. All I could think about was if that guy was alive, and whether or not Harry will be as well.

I watched the men carry the guy into the ambulance, before it took off toward the hospital, I assumed. I then turned my attention toward the Range Rover, watching as guys were climbing on to the top of it, which was actually the side since it was flipped over. I watched him try to pull open the door, which proved to be a struggle as he couldn't get it open. Another guy joined him, with a tool this time, and they pried the door open. They reached their arms in, pulling something out, and I realized it was a body when I noticed the familiar curly hair that I was so desperately looking for earlier today.

He was recognizable, which I thought was a good sign, since the guy in the other car definitely wasn't, but he wasn't awake and that terrified me. He wasn't dead, was he? He was alive, right?

I tried getting out of the booth so I could run back out there, but Scottie only held me back.

"Miranda, he's fine, he's fine, shh, it's okay. We can go see him once they clear up the mess, we can't leave yet," Scottie whispered again and I couldn't stop crying.

"Scottie, he got into a crash! He's fucking unconscious, how could you say that he's fine? What if he's dead? What if he's going to die?" I couldn't stop the worries from spilling out of my mouth, all I could think about was whether or not he was okay. This isn't happening, this isn't happening.

"He's not dead, he barely has a scratch on him, he's just unconscious, he'll be fine," Scottie rubbed my shoulders, but I could tell by his shaky voice that he wasn't only trying to reassure me, but also himself.

"You don't know that, Scottie, what if he has internal bleeding? His car is flipped, he could have hit his head against the windshield, or-" he cut me off.

"He is fine," he stated sharply.

I gulped, nodding my head, trying to make myself believe it.

"He's fine," I repeated, sniffling as more tears fell down my face. Ana and Mikey didn't really know what to do or say, so they were sitting there, silently watching this entire ordeal unfold. Why is this happening? Please, make Harry okay, please God.

The entire road was blocked, no traffic allowed in, or out. When we tried leaving to go to the hospital, they wouldn't let us go. We were stuck here until the scene was investigated and cleaned up.

"Fuck this, I'm walking," I stated determinedly, tears still falling down my face. I'm not gonna let fucking police officers tell me I can't go to the fucking hospital to see the man I fucking love.

"Miranda, wait!" Scottie yelled, "We can't just walk there, it'd take forever!"

"Well what the fuck do you suppose we do, Scottie? Sit here for a few hours and wait until this is all cleared up? No thanks, I'm walking. Feel free to join me, or don't," I stated, turning on my heel and rushing down the road. I only knew of one hospital in Holmes Chapel, which is the one my parents used to work at, so I was hoping that's where they took him. I prayed they didn't take him to a further one, because all I had were my feet to get me there.

Scottie ended up following me, calling Mikey and letting him know what's going on. He gave him my car keys, which I so carelessly left on the booth after everything that just happened, and telling him to drive to the hospital as soon as they allow him to. We walked in silence, my mind racing over the thoughts of what could be happening at the hospital. Would Harry be awake, or still passed out? Is he in pain? Does he have any injuries? If so, how bad were they? Was he going to be okay?

A half an hour went by of walking, and we were over halfway there. You don't realize how far away something is until you're walking there. I carried on though, not complaining about my feet hurting, because I knew that Harry was probably in worse pain. He was in a car accident for fucks sake.

So I ignored it, stomping along, determined to make it to the damn hospital to see Harry. Part of me was insecure. He was in a car accident, which would mean that the hospital called his parents, which means they're probably up there. Have they met the girl he was with at the beach? Have they met Whitney? Would they call one of those girls and let them know? I don't know if I'll be able to handle it if they did, since I wanted to be the one that they called in an emergency. But they haven't even fucking met me, because I'm Harry's student. Well, I was his student. I'm not anymore.

Fuck, why am I even worrying about this right now? Harry's in the hospital, this should be the least of my worries.

I almost laughed in relief at the hospital sign, and I took off in a sprint toward the front doors. I was dead tired, but adrenaline was keeping me going.

"God, Miranda, slow down," Scottie panted beside me as I opened the hospital doors and rushed in. I went up to the front desk.

"Where's Harry Styles at? He was in a car accident," I stated breathlessly, hoping they'd allow me to go see him. I got a visitors pass with my name on it and she gave me his room number. I ran to the elevator, pressing the button multiple times in hopes of it going faster. It didn't.

It finally opened and Scottie and I practically jumped in, probably frightening the people who were trying to get out. I pressed the floor 2 button before leaning against the wall to catch my breath.

When the elevator doors opened once again, we rushed out, looking for room 207B.

I passed by each door, repeating the numbers and letter in my head.

207B, 207B, 207B.

We finally reached it and I took a deep breath. I didn't know if he was awake or not, and I didn't know whether I should knock.

I decided to do it, just in case, and I jumped when I heard his raspy voice say, "Come in".

I practically yanked the door open to see him laying down in the hospital bed, with a TV remote in his hand as he aimlessly searched through the channels.

"Harry," I breathed in relief, causing his head to snap toward mine, "You're okay."

I walked over to his bed, sitting in the chair that was left next to it. Someone must have already been here to visit him.

"Kinda sore, but yeah, I'm alright," he smiled sheepishly, and reached his hand out in search for mine. I didn't hesitate to give it to him, linking our fingers together.

"Sorry I didn't make it to your graduation," he started, "I got there right as you were leaving. It took me longer to get ready than I anticipated, so I was speeding to get there on time but then I got pulled over, which took even longer, so I got there late," he said and my heart began mending itself back together. He didn't miss it because he wanted to, he was just late, like Scottie had said in the first place.

But as much as that sentence made me feel better, I was still skeptical, because he lied to me about the day at the beach as well as about Whitney, but I decided not to bring it up right now. He's in the hospital, and didn't need me here nagging at him about what he did during the last 6 months while we weren't even dating.

"That's okay, you didn't miss much. Well, I almost fell while going up the stairs, but I caught myself," I stated, hoping to lighten up the mood a little bit. It worked, as he began to chuckle.

"Only you, Randi," he smiled, and that instantly brought back the memories of when he said that to me when I burnt myself from the mug when I was making hot chocolate.

"But I caught myself!" I defended, because it's not like I actually fell. It was just a close call.

"Was it noticeable?" He questioned, and I shrugged.

"You would've known, had you been there." I wasn't being serious, I was being sarcastic, but it instantly caused a frown to settle on his beautiful, plump lips.

"I tried to be there. You have no idea how much I was looking forward to today, and I fucking messed it up," he stated and my heart swelled.

"You didn't mess anything up," I replied, even though he kinda did mess it up. I spent the last two hours thinking he didn't show up because he didn't want me, so yeah that kinda ruined my day a little bit. And he got into a car accident, which scared the shit out of me. But he's okay, and that's all that matters.

"I did, though, and fuck, I'm sorry. I love you so much, and I had this entire speech planned for when I was going to do this but I can't think straight and I don't wanna wait until I can. So will you, Miranda Groves, do me the incredible honor of being my fucking girlfriend?" He asked me, squeezing my fingers which were laced in with his.

My heart stopped. He just asked me to be his girlfriend. I wanted to ask him about Whitney and the girl at the beach, but who gives a fuck about them? Harry Styles is asking me to be his girlfriend right now.

I giggled at his word choice, before nodding my head yes and leaning down to kiss his lips, and I felt him smile into it, which of course, only caused me to smile back. "And I love you too," I answered him, because I did.

"I have a surprise for you, but I'm afraid it'll have to wait until I'm outta here," he groaned, sitting himself up a little so he wasn't laying down anymore.

"That's okay," I smiled sadly at him, adjusting his curls that were falling messily down his forehead. Just the way I liked them.

"You're my girlfriend," he stated, looking up at me with a cheeky smirk.

"And you're my boyfriend," I replied happily.

Harry was my boyfriend. After 6 months of shit, he was my boyfriend, and it was all completely, and 100% worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.2K 60
PREVIOUSLY NAMED "TENSION" ~Nothing is louder than the silence between two people who used to be so in love with each other~ • • • In her first year...
404K 11K 43
a story of a man who becomes hopelessly in love with a woman that thinks his intentions are nothing but that. [A Dramatic Romance Alternate Universe...
1M 42.7K 69
The world is in war again, military bases being the only safe haven for the population in the affected areas. Danger, lies, and secrets lurk between...
1.9M 45.7K 80
It's hard to resist a bad boy who is a good man.