One Chance (Niall Horan)

By IamCliffaconda

Lilo Tomlinson always thought that her last name was for some forgotten girl. That is until she mets her brot... More

I meet Niall Horan
Chapter 2 ~ The Beach
Chapter 3 ~"Dude!"
Chapter 4~ "I'd never let you go."
Chapter 5~ "Is Lilo okay?!"
Chapter 6~ I wake up-
Chapter 8~ Confusion
Chapter 9~ Scuba Diving ideas
Chapter 10 ~ Jealousy
Chapter 11~ Fishes, Clams and Sharks Oh My!
Chapter 12 ~ New Secrets
Chapter 13~Unvealed
Chapter 14 ~ The Unkwown Caller
Chapter 15 ~ Tears and Sadness
Chapter 16 ~ Pain
Chapter 17 ~ Found
Chapter 18 ~ Trust
Chapter 19 ~ Out and About
Chapter 20 ~ Drunk
Chapter 21 ~ Christmas
Chapter 22 ~ Surprise Road Trip Part 1
Chapter 23 ~ Surprise Road Trip Part 2
Chapter 24 ~ A Walk
Chapter 25 ~ Clubbing
Chapter 26 ~ Cheating and Shit
Chapter 27 ~ A drunk girl alone in a sea of sober people
Chapter 28 ~ Meeting Niall's Mom
Chapter 29 ~ Strange Dreams ☁️
Chapter 30 ~ Hanging with Harry
Chapter 31 ~ Almost
Chapter 32 ~ Truth
Chapter 33 ~ Simon
Chapter 34 ~ A new World
Chapter 35 ~ A Perfect Date
Chapter 36 ~ Almost Goodbye
Chapter 37 ~ Valentine's Day
Chapter 38 ~ The Tomlinsons
Chapter 39 ~ The Tomlinsons Part 2
Chapter 40 ~ Back again
Chapter 41 ~ A Big Mistake
Chapter 42 ~ I wish I could forget
Chapter 43 ~ Around the World
Chapter 44 ~ Rome
Chapter 45 ~ Camping
Chapter 46 ~ The Interview
Chapter 47 ~ The Accident
Chapter 48 ~ Lost Memories
Chapter 49 ~ I'm sorry I forgot
Chapter 50 ~ I'll never let you go again
Author's Note

Chapter 7~ "I hate hospitals-"

703 13 9
By IamCliffaconda

Recap;

Lilo's P.o.v.

"What the hell is going on?" someone shouted.

Shit.

***

I let go of Niall and turned around to see who was shouting. I turned to see my best friend Lilly!

"Lilly!!" I shouted and ran over to her. I pulled Lilly into a giant bear hug.

Lilly had long light brown hair that ended at the middle of her back. She had light brown eyes. She was wearing a camouflaged Tee and a pair of dark blue jeans. She had her black combat boots on.

"Lilo? What are you doing here? Meilani told me you were in the hospital, because Alex knocked you out." she told me. I released from our hug.

"Yeah, I was in the hospital. But I'm fine now! See!" I held my arm up and bent it. She rolled her eyes.

"Wait, what are you doing here? No, more important, what are they doing here and who are they?" Lilly asked, looking away from me and looking behind me.

I turned to see that all the boys were gathered around Lilly and I. They all had a confused look on there face. Creepers.

"Oh, sorry! Guys this is Lilly my best friend! Lilly this is Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam and my new brother Louis!" I exclaimed. Lilly looked totally lost.

"Wait, your new brother?" Lilly asked. I ran over to Louis and hugged him.

"My new little sister!" Louis exclaimed while tightening his arms around me.

"Okay, big brother, your squishing me!" I mumbled into Louis' chest. Louis let go of me.

"So are you the calm one or are you just as crazy as Lilo and Meilani?" Liam asked. Lilly smiled at Liam.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." Lilly replied. I looked at Liam and laughed at the face he made.

"Anyways, why are you back here? You know you can get in trouble!" Lilly seemed like she would die if we got caught.

"I tried telling them that too!" Liam exclaimed.

"Will both of you just calm down? All we have to do is find the keys to open the glass cabinet." I told Lilly and Liam. Lilly walked over to the counter and opened the secret compartment built into it.

Lilly walked over to me, she put one hand her hip and held the keys in front of my face.

"Really?" I laughed at her expression.

"Well, I'm sorry I forgot!" I replied. Lilly just rolled her eyes, I walked back to the counter.

"Lilo, what are you doing?" Niall asked. I smiled when I saw the fridge in the corner of the room.

"What are you getting from the fridge?" Lilly asked, confused.

"A horse. I'm getting a horse Lilly. Really?" I asked.

"What would I be getting from the fridge besides food?" I added.

"Umm, poooiiisssooonnn?" Lilly dragged the word out. I smiled at her thought.

I opened the fridge to find it filled with food. There was strawberries, apples, some macaroni in a container, some mashed potatoes in a small container. Let's just say there was a lot of food in the fridge.

I grabbed the container of potatoes and opened to see if it was good. Looked good to me. I put it in the microwave, that was next to the fridge, and pushed the minute button.

I turned back around to see everyone staring at me. Creepers...

"What?" I asked.

"Really, you're eating?" Lilly asked.

"Well, I'm sorry I've been asleep for about three days. And now I'm starving." I replied.

I turned towards the boys. Niall was staring at the fridge.

"If anyone wants anything go and get it, and I'm referring to the food." I told them. All the boys walked over to the fridge.

The microwave beeped. I turned around to grab the mashed potatoes. I popped open the microwave and grabbed the mashed potatoes.

"Hey, I'm here!" a familiar voice shouted. I turned around to see Meilani running towards me.

Shit.

I tried to run about I was to slow. Meilani wrapped me into a giant bear hug. I tried to free my arms so i could hug back, but Meilani's arms were wrapped around me to tight. Damn did everyone just have a killer hug?!

"Mei, your squishing me!" I whispered out. Meilani let me go. I took a long breathe in.

"Hey Lilo, the boys and I are going to head to the front." Lilly told me.

"Okay." I replied. I turned back to my food.

"Mei, if you want you can get some food from the fridge." I offered. Meilani smiled at my offer.

I grabbed the potatoes and a spoon from the little cup that was next to the microwave.

I turned back around and started heading towards the front.

"Yaass!!" Meilani exclaimed. I turned my head to see Meilani holding a bag of Hot Cheetos in her hand.

I was about to ask how she got them, but decided against it.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I need a drink. Go ahead without me." I told Meilani while heading back to the fridge.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied Meilani walked off.

I opened the fridge to get something to drink. There was soda, water, tea, kool-aid, orange juice and some Caprisuns.

There wasn't any cups so I just grabbed a Caprisun. I shut the fridge and turned around. I poked a hole in the Caprisun and took a sip then tool a bite of the mashed potatoes. As I was walking back towards the front I crashed into something hard.

"Oww!" I exclaimed while looking up to see what I hit. Standing in front of me was Niall.

"Niall? What are you doing back here, isn't everyone in the front?" I asked Niall. Niall just smiled at me.

"I was looking for you!" Niall answered me with a smile. I smiled back.

"Can we finish our hug?" Niall asked out of nowhere. This is one weird boy.

"Sure?" I answered. It came out more like a question. Niall smiled and pulled me into a hug. The weird part is...I liked it.

I rested my head on Niall's shoulder and hugged Niall back. Niall dug his head into my shoulder.

"You're really warm, Niall." Niall chuckled at my comment.

"Thank you!" Niall told me. I smiled.

Niall was really sweet. I did have feelings for him, I just didn't know how he felt. He probably thought I was ugly and fat, which is true.

"We should probably head back." I told Niall. I don't know if I was hearing things but I could've sworn I heard him sigh. I let go of Niall and looked at him.

"Lilo, I've been wanting to tell you that I hav-"

"Hey, Lilly wanted me to come get you guys." Zayn interrupted Niall.

"Okay!" I smiled at Zayn. Zayn smiled back and went back to the front.

I grabbed Niall's hand and started walking to the front. When Niall and I got to the front we saw everyone holding a gun and a pair of noise canceling headphones. Oh my god my worst nightmare is coming true! Everyone in the room has a gun except me, I'm gunna die!

"Hey guys, I have a gun ready for the both of you." Lilly told Niall and I. Lilly handed me then Niall a black gun. It was like one of those that police use. Lilly also handed us a pair of yellow noise canceling head phones. They didn't really work though, you could hear when someone was talking to you and the gunshots.

"Thanks!" I told Lilly. She just nodded in response.

"Okay, everyone has one right?" Lilly asked. We all nodded in response.

"Then let's go to the shooting range in the back!" Lilly exclaimed happily. We all followed her to the back room that was made just for shooting. I put my potatoes on the counter that was behind us on the back wall.

The room was fairly big. There was divider walls that separated you from the person next to you. On the other side of the room were targets. The target was a long piece of paper that had the top half of a person's body on it.

The little 'booths' were able to have two people to each one. Everyone picked their partner. Niall and I, Meilani and Louis, Lilly and Liam, and Harry with Zayn. We all had just started shooting.

So far I, I never missed the target.

"So, how long have you been doing this?" Niall asked while looking at me. he turned his head and aimed at the target. He fired at it but missed.

"Since I was ten." I replied. Niall's eyes widened.

"Really?!" Niall asked me. I nodded in response.

"Oh, wow!" Niall told me. I shot at the target again. I hit the image in the head. Niall shot at the target and hit it, right above the head. He tried again, but I didn't see the bullet land.

"I think I'm out." Niall told me while pointing the gun towards the ground. I was about to tell Niall to be carefully but I was to late. Let me just tell you this, he was not out.

I felt a sharp killer pain go through my right ankle. I fell to the floor lifting my ankle. I screamed so loud that everyone stopped shoting and rushed over to us.

"OH MY GOD! I DIDN'T MEAN TO! I'M SO SORRY!" Niall shouted while crouching next to me.

Meilani and Louis were the first to get to us. Meilani dropped down to my side.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!" Louis asked Niall.

"I SHOT HER IN THE ANKLE ON ACCIDENT!" Niall exclaimed.

"We need to stop the bleeding, Niall give me your shirt." Meilani commanded. Niall did as he was told and took off his shirt and handed it to Meilani. Lord have mercy on my poor eyes.

Meilani wrapped the shirt around my ankle. I screamed as she tightened the shirt on my ankle.

"Louis give me your shirt." Meilani ordered Louis. Louis took off his shirt and handed it to Meilani. Meilani had to restrain herself from looking at Louis. Meilani stuffed the shirt in my mouth, which muffled my screams. Well, I'm sorry I'm screaming, I just got shot in the fucking leg!!!!

"Let's get her in the van!" Liam exclaimed. Niall picked me up in his arms bride style. We all rushed to the van. While we were heading out I looked at Niall, I noticed he was crying.

We all filed into the van. Niall carried me into the back of the van. He sat me in his lap and stared at me. Niall had tears rolling down his cheeks. I wiped a tear off of his cheek and tried to smile, but the damn shirt wouldn't let me!

Everyone was yelling about what was going on and how it was crazy.

"I'm so sorry!" Niall whispered to me. I tried to smile again. Niall took his hand and wiped the tears of pain off my cheeks.

"Please forgive me!" He pleaded. I looked into Niall's eyes, I saw hurt, regret and pain. Niall looked as if he had just killed a puppy.

I took the shirt out of my mouth.

"N-Niall i-it's o-okay!" I stuttered back. Niall smiled a little bit, and the hurt left his eyes.

My ankle started to hurt even more, I stuffed the shirt back in my mouth and let a scream escape me.

At no time at all we got to the hospital. We all rushed out of the van. Niall carried me into the hospital. Louis, Meilani, and Lilly all ran to go get help. Harry, Liam and Zayn stayed with Niall and I. And my bullet friend that's in my ankle!!! Note the sarcasm.

"Niall, what happened to Lilo?!" Zayn asked Niall.

"I shot her on accident!" Niall answered, a tear rolling down his cheek. I took my finger and wiped the tear away. Niall looked at me and forced a small smile. His smile twitched at the corners like he still wanted to cry.

"Are you okay Lilo?!" Harry asked. I took the shirt out of my mouth.

"Really Harry?! Am I okay?! I have a freaking bullet in my ankle!!" I shouted. I punched him on the arm for asking a stupid question.

The three Musketeers came running back with a Nurse and a hospital bed on wheels.

While Niall was laying me on the bed, I grabbed his arm then let go. Tears formed in Niall's eyes. When he laid me on the bed, my ankle moved causing me to scream.

Pain, that's all I felt.... was pain. For getting shot and making Niall cry.

"How did she get shot?" The Nurse asked while pushing me through the doors of the emergency room.

"A shooting accident." Niall replied. The Nurse nodded in response. We rushed down the hospital corridors, little bumps here and there would cause me to scream.

We had finally gotten to area in the hospital where there were sections cut off by a curtain. The Nurse left us there to wait for the Doctor.

"I hate hospitals." I told everyone. I had finally stopped crying. My ankle still hurt like hell though.

"I get why, this is the second time we've been here in one week and for the same person!" Meilani added. I laughed.

A couple minutes later the Doctor walked up.

"So, is Hurt your middle name cause that's all that seems you are doing." the Doctor asked. I was confused at the question he asked.

"I don't follow." I replied.

"You came to the hospital three days ago, now you're back. I was your Doctor then." the Doctor replied.

"My name is Dr. Stevens." he added.

I laughed. I really do hate hospitals now.

"Okay, I hate to tell you this put only one person can be in here while I remove the bullet." Dr. Stevens told us.

We all looked at each other. Louis was about to say something, but Niall cut him off.

"Can I stay? Please?" Niall asked. They all nodded and walked off. Niall stood by the side of the hospital bed. I looked at him, he seemed like he still wanted to cry. He slipped his hand into mine, and our fingers locked.

"Okay, so what exactly happened?" Dr. Stevens asked. Niall looked at him.

"We were shooting and I thought I was out, so I pointed towards the ground and shot. Well, it turned out I still had one more bullet and it hit her ankle." Niall confessed. Niall started to get teary again. I tightened my grip on his hand. Niall sent me a small smile.

"Okay, well I'll have to send you to go get an X-ray." Dr. Stevens told us.

***

Niall and I were sitting in the little room waiting for the Doctor to come back with the results.

"I'm really sorry, I get it if you hate me. It's fine, really.'' Niall apologized for like the 1000 time today. I was about to say something when the Doctor walked up.

"Okay, so the bullet is in not that deep. It actually hit your heel bone. So, you will have to use crutches." Dr. Stevens informed me. I nodded.

"Okay, well I have to give you pain killers, just to let you know it will make her a little loopy." Dr. Stevens told Niall. Niall nodded.

"Okay, the shots work immediately, so I'm going to have to give you a shot." Dr. Stevens informed me. He walked over to a little silver table in the far left corner of the room. It had a bottle of clear liquid, tweezers, cloth, pink tape and a long needle on it.

He took the needle poked it into the bottle. The liquid slipped up into the needle. He walked back towards me. I grabbed Niall's hand.

"Okay, be still." Dr. Stevens commanded me. I looked to at Niall, trying to distract myself. I felt a prick and then it left as quickly as it came.

"Done, you should start feeling loopy in a moment." Dr. Stevens told me. And he was right.

I started feeling really weird.

"Okay so I'm going to have to dig the bullet out with tweezers." Dr. Stevens told me.

"No!! I want my bullet buddy to stay!" I protested. Niall laughed.

"What are you laughing at Blondie?" I asked. " You're just jealous that I have a bullet buddy and you don't!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Okay Lilo, I'm going to take the bullet out now." Dr. Stevens told me. He grabbed a pair of tweezers off of the silver table. That table is like the closet that leads to Narnia!! I wonder if I have it?

I looked back at Dr. Stevens, he was already digging the bullet out! I didn't even feel it though!!

"Aha!! Got it!" Dr. Stevens exclaimed, clearly happy he took my bullet buddy away from me.

"Bullet Buddy!!" I shouted. Niall couldn't stop laughing. Dr. Stevens walked over to the trash and dropped my bullet buddy into it.

He grabbed the roll of cloth and pink tape off of the table and walked back over to me. He took the white cloth tape and wrapped my whole foot and half of my calf. Then he took the link tape and wrapped it over the cloth.

"Pink, really?" I asked. He just shrugged. After he was done wrapping my ankle he looked at Niall and I.

"I'll be back with the crutches." he told us and walked off.

"Does your ankle hurt?" Niall asked me. He still had my hand in his.

"I can't feel it." I replied with a smile.

"I'm sorry, we would be here if it wasn't for me." Niall told me. I slipped my hand out of his and lightly slapped him.

"What did you do that for?" Niall asked. I smirked.

"Now we're even. Now stop apologizing!" I commanded.

"Okkaaayyy!!" Niall dragged out the word. I laughed.

"Okay, so here are your crutches." Dr. Stevens told me while walking into the room with some crutches. He handed me them. I took them and slowly got off the bed. I stood up and looked at Dr. Stevens.

"How do I take a shower?" I asked.

"Just leave your foot hanging out of the shower." he replied.

"Could the cast get wet?" I asked.

"I would suggest you don't get it wet, but if you do, you can come back and get it re-wrapped." He answered.

"Okay, so how long will I have to wear this?" I asked.

"About six months." he answered. I nodded. Great! Just what I needed.

"Oh, and how long until the medicine wears off?" I asked.

"I'd give it thirty minutes." Dr. Stevens replied. I nodded.

"You guys can leave whenever you like." Dr. Stevens told us and with that he walked out.

I looked at Niall and smiled.

"Have I ever told you're pretty cute?" I asked. He smiled.

"Did I ever tell you you're beautiful?" he asked. I laughed. I started walking towards the door. I was just about to open the door when someone knock before I could move out of the way it was flung open. I was thrown to the side and hit the wall.

"Fuck!!" I shouted. Niall ran to my side.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I started laughing in response.

"Oh my god! I hit my sister!" Louis yelled. I laughed even harder.

"Why are you laughing? And what are you doing on the floor?" Zayn asked. I looked at him.

"Is it a crime to laugh?" I answered with a question. I sat on the floor and looked up at him.

"No, I meant why are you laughing?" Zayn asked. I looked at him confused.

"Why can't I laugh?" I asked. Zayn looked like he was going to pull his hair out.

"AGH!! I meant what are you laughing at?!" Zayn spit out. I laughed at how he was so mad.

"Well, first I had my bullet buddy removed because you guys were jealous and then Louis hit me with the door." I told him. Everyone looked at me confused.

"The Doctor gave her some pain killer that made her all loopy. it should wear off in thirty minutes." Niall explained. I looked at him and smiled. Why, I don't know.

"That makes sense." Meilani replied. Everyone looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're really out of it." Liam told me. I smiled at him. I threw my head up and smiled.

"I think we should head to the hotel." Louis suggested. I nodded. Everyone walked out the room. I struggled to get up. Did they really just leave me?

"Can someone please help me! I can't get up by myself!" I shouted. I heard footsteps then Niall came running in.

"Sorry!" Niall told me while picking me up off the floor and standing me up. I grabbed my crutches and steady myself then looked at him.

"It's okay." I told him. God I could just kiss him right now!

"Then why don't you?" Niall asked me. I looked at him confused.

"Did I just say that out loud?" I asked. He nodded. Niall stepped closer to me so that me was inches apart from my face.

"Well then..." I trailed off. I looked into his eyes while he looked into mine. I can't handle it. I pushed my lips onto Niall's lips but before he could kiss back I ran as fast as I could, on crutches, out the door and down the hall.

"Wait!" Niall shouted and caught up to me. I smiled at how cute he looked. He was so flipping cute!

"Why did yo-"

"What happened in that room stays in that room Niall, and if you tell any one I swear you'll wish you didn't." I warned him.

"Okay! Okay!" Niall threw his hands up in the air. I smiled at him.

Niall and I walked down the hall and out the hospital. The van was parked right in front of the hospital doors. Liam opened the door and Niall picked me up and set me in the back then got in himself.

"What took you guys so long?" Harry asked while pulling onto the street. Niall opened his mouth to answer but I cut him off.

"You guys left me sitting on the floor!" I replied. Harry started to laugh but I glared at him and he stopped.

"Haha you got left in the room!" Meilani laughed. I couldn't help but laugh.

We were all talking and laughing about how I had just gotten shot. I would blurt out random things here and there. I was just drifting off to sleep when Niall grabbed my hand.

"Lilo, we're here." he whispered into my ear. I groaned and set my head against the window.

"Do you want me to carry you in?" Niall asked sweetly. His heavy Irish accent was soothing to me.

"You don't have to I can..." i trailed off. I didn't want to remind Niall about the accident. j turned my head towards Niall, he smiled a little.

"Sure." I told him. Niall slid his arm under my knees then slid his other arm around my back. He gently lifted me out of the van. I grabbed my crutches before he shuet the door.

"You better keep your hands there Niall." I warned him. He just chuckled at my comment. Niall carried me through a back door and down a hallway. Wait... a back door? Ima die tonight!

"Niall, why did we just go through a back door?" I asked. He thought for a moment. Thinking of a lie!

"I honestly don't know." Niall told me calmly. I looked up at him, Niall kept looking ahead.

"Niall, are you trying to kidnap me or something?" I asked. Niall chuckled. What's so funny? This is a serious question!

"Why would I kidnap you?" Niall asked while looking down at me and smiling. I smiled back.

"I don't know, that's why I asked you." I replied. He looked up again, but this time smiling.

After what seemed like hours, Niall opened a door to a huge hotel room. It was quiet, to quiet...

"Let me put you on the couch." Niall told me. I nodded. Niall walked over to the couch and set me down. Then walked away.

"Where are you go-" I was cut off with the palm of someone's hand filled whipped cream slamming into my face.

There was footsteps and laughing. I turned around to see Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam and Lilly standing behind me laughing. Wait, where's Meilani and Lou?

"Oh, it's on! It's on like Donkey Kong!!" I shouted, which caused everyone to laugh harder. I grabbed my crutches and hobbled over to the fridge. I opened it and grabbed a bottle of whip and a carton of eggs out then shut it.

I sat on the floor against the counter and set the things down next to me. I grabbed an egg, cracked the top with my thumb and filled it with whip cream. I set it back in the carton, and grabbed another egg.

"That's a really good idea! Here let me help you." Niall told me. He walked over to me and grabbed an egg. Then he walked over to the fridge and grabbed another bottle of whip cream. Damn! That's a lot of whip cream!

"Why do you guys have so much whip cream?" I asked Niall. He just shrugged in response.

''Okay, who ever is on my team is helping us with the eggs.''I told Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Lilly. Harry ran down the hall and so did Liam. Traitors...

''Zayn, here.'' I tossed an egg at him, he caught it and immediately threw down the hall.

''Oww!'' Someone yelled from down the hall. I laughed, I didn't think it would hit them! Couldn't they run faster?

''Sorry!'' Zayn apologized to his unknown victim. Lilly came over to me and filled the rest of the eggs.

''Guys, grab some eggs and split up.'' I whispered. Zayn grabbed a couple and ran off to who knows where. Lilly grabbed a some then hid behind the couch.

''Niall grab half then hide!'' I whispered.

''No! We're partners!'' he whispered back. I bite back a laugh and just nodded. I handed Niall the eggs, grabbed my crutches and got up.

"Let's go down the hall.'' I whispered to Niall. He nodded and followed me down the hall. I opened the closet door that was closest to the beginning of the hallway. I slipped in and so did Niall. There were coats, hats and suitcases? I shrugged it off. I left the door open so I could see through a sliver.

''They are so going down!'' someone whispered. It came from down the hall. They were coming.

''Niall, hand me two eggs and get ready!'' I whispered lightly and softly to Niall. He nodded then handed me the eggs.

''The already got Harry so we have to be careful!'' someone whispered. I knew who that was, Meilani... I smirked at the thought of her being covered in eggs and whip cream. She was going to get it. The inched closer to us.

''On the count of three!'' I whispered to Niall so softly, that I could barely hear myself. He nodded again and opened the carton.

''Lilo, is really good at hiding so be careful!'' Meilani whisper warned her team. Lou gasped.

''She could be any where! She could be invisible for all we know!'' whispered. I bite back my laugh. They started to pass our door. Meilani crouched down to the floor behind the counter.

''One...'' I whispered to Niall.

The rest split up around the living room. Shit... this was going to be hard.

"Two...'' I whispered again.

Meilani slowly got up and headed towards our door. She inched closer and closer. Not today!!

"Three!'' I shouted while pushing the door open and throwing an egg at Meilani. It hit her in the arm. She let out a small gasp, as if she was shocked. I smirked at her. Everyone popped up from where they were hiding.

''For Narnia!!'' Niall shouted while running out of the closet and into the living room. Everyone was throwing eggs and whip cream. While I was looking at everyone, Meilani snuck up beside me and slapped me with a hand full of whip cream. I laughed and so did Meilani. I took an egg from the carton and threw it at Harry, it landed in his hair. He let put a girly shriek. Meilani and I laughed even harder.

Harry must have heard us over all the shouting because he turned around and narrowed his eyes at us. We immediately stopped laughing, Harry slowly stalked over to us. If he thought he was scaring me, he thought wrong. I smirked and grabbed two eggs, I handed one to Meilani and kept one for myself.

Harry was now in front of us. Meilani threw the egg at him then ran. Well, thanks for the back up! Harry walked closer to me so that he was now towering over me. He leaned towards my ear.

''You're going to be sorry.'' he whispered, a smirk playing at his lips. I gasped and dropped the egg. He sounded like... Alex.

*Flash back*

I curled up into a ball in the corner, crying my eyes out.

''Lilo, open this damn door now!'' Alex yelled through the door while pounding his fists against it. I sobbed knowing I had no way of escaping.

''No.'' I replied faintly, but he heard it. He stopped pounding on the door.

''What did you say?!'' Alex asked angrily. I swallowed hard.

''No.'' I repeated. Alex let out a scream of frustration.

''When I get in there you'll wish you had obeyed me!'' he spat out, anger surging through his voice. He pounded on the door harder. I sobbed harder than ever, knowing what he was capable of doing to me. He pounded on the door until it flew open.

Alex slowly stalked over to me. I cried, I didn't want my life to end like this.

''Look at me!'' he spat out with anger. I slowly lifted my head. Alex was towering over me, anger in his dark blue eyes. Without warning he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me up. I let out a scream of pain, but he ignored it.

''Didn't I tell you that you have to listen to me?'' he questioned, not letting his grip on my hair loosen. I nodded. He banged my head against the wall hard. I screamed.

''Answer me with words!'' he spat in my face. I flinched.

''Yes.''I replied, my voice shaky and cracking. He banged my head against the wall again, but this time harder. I screamed louder, hoping someone would hear me.

''The why didn't you listen?!'' he questioned angrily.

''I don't know.'' I replied, trying to hold back the tears. He banged my face into the wall repeatedly. I coughed out blood. He threw me against the floor.

''You know exactly why Bitch!!'' he yelled at me. I curled into a ball on the floor, trying to protect myself. Alex kicked me in the ribs, then in the head, then my legs. He kept doing this for what seemed like forever. I couldn't take it any more.

''Alex get away from her now!'' Someone yelled. Alex stopped and turned to see who had yelled. I looked towards the doorway to see Meilani and Dylan standing in it.

Meilani gasped when she saw me, she ran over to help me.

''What are you going to do? Call your Mommy?'' Alex taunted Dylan. Dylan stood firmly in the doorway, not moving an inch as Alex slowly walked over.

''I'm going to call the cops.'' he answered. Meilani whipped some blood away from my mouth.

''Oh no don't call them! They take me to jail! I'm really scared now!'' Alex faked while pushing Dylan back. Meilani grabbed a piece of pipe from behind me and stood up. She walked up behind Alex and slammed the pipe into the side of his head.

Alex fell to the ground with a thud, he laid there silently. Dylan ran over to me. I coughed out more blood.

''Meilani, call the police!'' he ordered her. Meilani snapped out of her thoughts and threw the pipe to a corner of the room. Dylan sat me in his lap. He slowly stroked my hair, while I coughed out more blood.

''It's okay, you won't see him again.'' Dylan told me while running his fingers through my hair. I nodded. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

''No stay with me! Don't close your eyes!'' Dylan shouted at me.

I tried....

I tried to keep them open, I tried to concentrate only on his voice, but I couldn't. My eyes slowly shut, I could hear people screaming and faint crying. I could hear Dylan's heart beat, Meilani's soothing words and..... foot steps, lots of foot steps.

I couldn't handle the pain, I was slowly dying.

''I love you.'' were the last words I heard, then I blacked out.

*flash back ends*

''Lilo!'' someone shouted my name. My eyes flew open at the sudden outburst.

Everyone was gathered around me. Harry was standing a bit father away from me. Everyone had this look of concern all over their face.

''What happened?'' I asked, faking a smile.

''Why don't you tell us what happened, you were the one screaming and crying.'' Lou told me calmly.

''Nothing happened.'' I tried to convince Lou. I bite the inside of my right cheek, hoping he would accept my lie. Lou's look at me softened.

''Lilo, I'm your brother, you can tell me what happened.'' he tried to persuade me into telling him.

''Lou, it's not something I really want to talk about. Please stop trying to make me tell you.'' I replied calmly. Lou kept staring at me. Is this a staring contest or something?

''Okay, that's fine, I understand.'' Lou let go of the subject. I walked away from them and into the living room. There was bottles of whip cream on the floor and egg shells everywhere.

''Well, I hope you all now we have to clean!'' Liam told us. Everyone groaned.

''Liam, you know you have to help too, you were throwing eggs and whip cream too.'' I reminded him. He nodded and picked up some stuff of the floor. Soon, everyone was picking things up off the floor.

''So, are you okay?'' Niall asked innocently. I smiled at how careful he was trying to be when he asked the question.

''Yeah, I'm fine.'' I replied, sending him a smile.

''Good, that's all I wanted to know.'' He told me while picking an eggshell off of the floor.

''Thank you Niall.'' I told him. He looked at me confused. He slowly stood up from the ground. He helped me up ad handed me my crutches.

''For what?'' he asked. I held the bottle of whip cream that had a bunch of eggshells in while I slowly made my way to the trash.

''For just ending the subject like that and not trying to get me to tell you.'' I explained. I smiled at Niall and he smiled back. I threw the bottle away and turned to see everyone was done.

''Hey Lou, can I take a shower?'' I asked. I was the dirtiest one because I couldn't run from them.

''Sure, it's the third door down the hall on your left. Everything should be in there.'' he replied. I nodded.

''Meilani, Lilly, come with me, I need to tell you something.'' They both nodded and walked over to the bathroom with me. When we got to the door I turned to them.

''Now, If anyone asks you what happened don't tell them! I'm not kidding!'' I whispered to them. They both nodded.

''Hey, can one of you guard the door. I mean, we are in a hotel room with five guys, so....'' I trailed off. They started laughing.

''I'll stay.'' Lilly told me, biting back a laugh.

''And I'll get you some clothes.'' Meilani told me, also trying to bite back a laugh.

''Thank you!'' I walked into the bathroom with that. The bathroom was really big! I'm not lying, on my right there was a large walk-in shower that had glass doors. On my left was a toilet right next to the sink.

I shuffled around in the sink cupboard for some shampoo and conditioner. Once I found them I put them in the shower. I took my phone out of my pocket and set it on the counter, then I slipped out of my clothes and set my crutches on the wall and stepped into the shower, leaving my ankle hanging out.

The warm water felt good against my body. I washed my hair with the shampoo then put the conditioner in. While I was scrubbing my body I was thinking.

I was thinking about how I was going to tell Lou about my past, about my ankle, and about Niall. I loved Niall, it was just something about him. It was hard to tell what it was about him that I loved. The medicine the Doctor had given, had worked for about five minutes. Everything I told Niall was true, and I meant it.

I rinsed off then stepped out. I grabbed a towel and dried myself off.

''Lilo, I have clothes for you!'' Meilani told me through the door. I limped over to the door and opened it a little, so that Meilani could hand me the clothes. I grabbed the clothes then shut the door. I life led back over to the sink and slipped into the clothes. They were black sweats and a black oversized Tee. I tightened the sting on the sweats and dried my hair. I put my hair up in a messy bun, then grabbed my phone off the counter.

I grabbed my crutches from the wall and walked out the bathroom. I was immediately greeted by silence.

I walked down the hallway and into the living room. Meilani and Niall were sitting on the couch on their phones.

''Wow!'' They both snapped their attention to me.

''On your guy's phones huh? Let me guess, Twitter, Instagram and Vine?'' I asked them. They laughed as walked over to sit on the couch. When I sat on the couch I realized nobody was around. I looked around, the kitchen was empty and we were the only ones in the living room.

''Where is everybody?'' I asked Niall.

''Liam and Lilly went to go get a movie, Harry and Zayn went to go get food, and Louis' taking a shower.'' he told me with a smile I nodded and smiled back. I turned on my phone to see that I had a bunch of messages from Meilani. They were just random letter and numbers.

''Mei! Really?'' I asked her. She laughed. I turned my phone off and slid it in my pocket. I threw my head back and sighed. I was really hungry and tired. All of a sudden the door flew open. Liam and Lilly walked in laughing.

''Did you get it?'' Meilani asked Lilly excitedly. Lilly looked at me with a smirk on her face.

''What did you get?'' I asked Lilly.

''Oh nothing, you'll probably be cuddling with a pillow while watching the movie though!'' she replied biting back a laugh. Liam closed the door and sat down on the couch and opened the back he had in his hand. He slowly pulled out a movie that read; Marked Ones.

''You did not...'' I trailed off. Niall handed me a pillow. I grabbed it and hit Meilani upside the head with it then chucked it a Lilly.

''You guys know I hate paranormal movies!'' I shouted. Meilani and Lilly just laughed in response. I groaned and grabbed the closest pillow near me and covered my face with it.

''I think Niall would be happy to cuddle with you during the movie!'' Meilani whispered in my ear. I gently pushed Meilani while still covering my face with the pillow. She just laughed.

"ZAYN! What the hell!'' someone shouted from the front door. I took the pillow off of my face and looked in the direction the shout came from. All of a sudden Zayn bursted through the door with a slice of pizza in his hand.

Harry came walking in with five boxes of pizza in his arms and pizza sauce around his nose. He set the pizzas down on the counter an sat down on the couch. I tried to bit back a laugh, but failed.

''What?'' Harry asked, a hint of anger in his voice.

''Oh nothing, you just have a little bit of pizza sauce right here.'' I told him while pointing to my nose. He touched his nose which caused some of the sauce to come off. He looked at his finger.

''I'm going to go wash my face.'' he told us while getting up from the couch and walking down the hall.

''You go do that Rudolph.'' I replied while laughing. I could hear Harry chuckle then close a door. We all sat in silence for a minute or two. I slowly got off the couch, grabbed my crutches and walked over to get some pizza. Meilani followed me. I grabbed a plate then opened the box and grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza.

Everyone got up and soon grabbed a couple slices.

''So what movie are we watching?'' Louis asked, coming out of nowhere, scaring me half to death. He chuckled when I jumped. He grabbed a plate then grabbed some pizza.

''The Marked Ones.'' Meilani replied while smirking at me.

''Ohh, I've been wanting to watch that movie!'' Lou exclaimed. I took a bite off my pizza and shook my head. My phone buzzed, I took it out and turned it on. I had a sixteen messages from Lilly.

''Lilly!'' I shouted. She laughed in response. I turned off my phone and slipped it in my pocket. Just then Harry walked in. He walked in with some gray sweats on and a white pull over hoodie. His hair was pulled back with a gray bandana.

''Oh pizza!'' he smiled and grabbed a slice. We all sat there eating and talking. After a while we had finished the boxes of pizzas and sat down to watch the movie.

We all sat down and Liam put the movie in. I had sat next to Niall and had my head on his shoulder.

''Are you scared of scary movies?'' he whispered while the trailers played.

''Yeah, especially if it has to deal with ghosts and is based on a true story.'' I whispered back. He lightly chuckled.

''Well, don't be, I'm here right next to you.'' he whispered. I smiled at his comment. Niall was so sweet and knew what to say.

***

''Well, I'm off to bed.'' Zayn said while getting up and heading down the hall.

''Me too.'' Harry added while heading down the hall too.

"You know, sleep sounds really good right now.'' Liam answered. He also walked down the hall. That left Lilly, Meilani, Louis, Niall and I.

''So what do you guys want to do?'' Louis asked.

''Oh, I know, there's this really pretty part of the island that not that far away.'' Meilani suggested.

''What are we waiting for?'' Niall asked. We all started to head for the door, then I realized Lilly wasn't with us. She was sitting on the couch on her phone.

''Lilly, are you coming?'' I asked. She looked up from her phone.

''Nope, I'm good, plus I've already been there.'' she answered. She went back to her phone. We all walked out, Niall had shut the door.

''So, have you been to this place too?'' Niall asked me with a smile. We were a little far from Meilani and Louis since I was on crutches.

''Yeah, when we were little Meilani and I used to go there all the time.'' I answered.

We walked to the back door of the hotel which was six floors down, we had to take the elevator.

''Louis, why are we taking the back door?'' I asked. Meilani backed away a little from him, I did the same with Niall.

''Cause it's cooler to take the back.'' he answered smoothly.

''Okay then...'' I trailed off. We went through the back and walked down the street. There were some people here and there. We had walked to apart to the island that was nothing but trees and a little river.

When we had finally gotten to the place we all let out small gasp. There was a small water fall with rocks all around it. There was trees covering the area so that it was hidden. The water fall had a river leading away towards the ocean.

''This place is beautiful.'' Louis broke the silence. Niall nodded in agreement.

I walked over to large rock and sat down, Niall sat down next to me. An tried to sling his arm around my shoulder but failed. I laughed a his attempt. Louis and Meilani sat on a rock across from us.

''This place is so pretty.'' I said. Niall nodded again while looking around.

I laid down on the rock and looked up to find a sky full of stars.

''Guys look up at the sky.'' I suggested. I heard them shift and then gasp again. I smiled on how they all gasped at the same time.

''That's really beautiful.'' Niall said while keeping his gaze at the sky. We all sat there in silence and stared at the stars.

For awhile we sat there quietly and kept calm. After awhile I started to hear music play. It was Hips don't lie by Shakira

''Lilo, you have to sing this!'' Meilani said excitedly. I sat up and looked at her.

''No Mei, I'm horrible at singing.'' I told her then laid back down on the rock. Louis and Niall both sat up and looked at me.

''No you're not! I dare you to sing for your brother!'' Meilani dared me. I shook my head.

''Please my sister! I won't ask for anything else!'' Louis exclaimed.

''Fine!'' I exclaimed. I sat back up and listened to the music. (AN; sorry I had pasted it and couldn't change it.)

Ladies up in here tonight

No fighting, no fighting

We got the refugees up in here

No fighting, no fighting

Shakira, Shakira

I never really knew that she could dance like this

She makes a man wants to speak Spanish

Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa

Shakira, Shakira

I took a deep breathe and started singing while swaying my hips to the beat.

Oh baby when you talk like that

You make a woman go mad

So be wise and keep on

Reading the signs of my body

And I'm on tonight

You know my hips don't lie

And I'm starting to feel it's right

All the attraction, the tension

Don't you see baby, this is perfection

Hey Girl, I can see your body moving

And it's driving me crazy

And I didn't have the slightest idea

Until I saw you dancing

And when you walk up on the dance floor

Nobody cannot ignore the way you move your body, girl

And everything so unexpected - the way you right and left it

So you can keep on shaking it

I never really knew that she could dance like this

She makes a man want to speak Spanish

Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa

Shakira, Shakira

Oh baby when you talk like that

You make a woman go mad

So be wise and keep on

Reading the signs of my body

And I'm on tonight

You know my hips don't lie

And I am starting to feel you boy

Come on lets go, real slow

Don't you see baby asi es perfecto

Oh I know I am on tonight my hips don't lie

And I am starting to feel it's right

All the attraction, the tension

Don't you see baby, this is perfection

Shakira, Shakira

Oh boy, I can see your body moving

Half animal, half man

I don't, don't really know what I'm doing

But you seem to have a plan

My will and self restraint

Have come to fail now, fail now

See, I am doing what I can, but I can't so you know

That's a bit too hard to explain

Baila en la calle de noche

Baila en la calle de día

Baila en la calle de noche

Baila en la calle de día

I never really knew that she could dance like this

She makes a man want to speak Spanish

Como se llama (si), bonita (si), mi casa (si, Shakira Shakira), su casa

Shakira, Shakira

Oh baby when you talk like that

You know you got me hypnotized

So be wise and keep on

Reading the signs of my body

Senorita, feel the conga, let me see you move like you come from Colombia

Mira en Barranquilla se baila así, say it!

Yeah

She's so sexy every man's fantasy a refugee like me back with the Fugees from a 3rd world country

I go back like when 'pac carried crates for Humpty Humpty

I need a whole club dizzy

Why the CIA wanna watch us?

Colombians and Haitians

I ain't guilty, it's a musical transaction

No more do we snatch ropes

Refugees run the seas 'cause we own our own boats

I'm on tonight, my hips don't lie

And I'm starting to feel you boy

Come on let's go, real slow

Baby, like this is perfecto

Oh, you know I am on tonight and my hips don't lie

And I am starting to feel it's right

The attraction, the tension

Baby, like this is perfection

No fighting

No fighting

The song ended and I stopped singing and swaying my hips. Louis and Niall both looked at me dumb struck. Meilani looked perfectly fine. Louis slowly started clapping, Niall joined in then Meilani.

''Meilani was right, you're a really good singer.'' Niall told me. I blushed at his comment.

''Yeah, okay.'' I let out a short laugh.

''No seriously!'' Louis exclaimed. I just laid there on the rock.

''Well, I know we just got here but I'm starting to get tired, I think we should head back.'' I told them, trying to end the conversation. They all nodded and we started to walk back to the hotel.

***

Authors Note

Sorry I haven't updated in so long!

I made so may mistakes because my phone started going crazy and wouldn't let me work on it.

Hey do me a favor and please go read 'The Magcon Boys adopted me?!?!' pease! By meilani_ines

Love you my awesome nerds! -Sereia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.7K 31
Louis is a Vampire. Liam is shy. Louis is outgoing. Liam is a Human -- Liam Payne and his best friends Niall Horan and Harry Styles move to Forks, a...
3.6K 82 8
My name is Jennifer Tomlinson.. older sister of Louis Tomlinson.. yes THAT ONE! My brother was... amazing and I was so proud of him and he was by far...
9.3K 123 22
Isabel was just a regular teenage girl, well sort of regular. You see her brother was Louis Tomlinson, yes the Louis Tomlinson from One Direciton. Hi...
285K 4.6K 53
Grace is a normal teenager, other than her last name is Horan. As in Niall Horan's little sister. No one really knows about Grace until Liam finds ou...