In love with Adym Yorba

By s_shorty

Since Skylar and her best friend Kayla were little they have always planned to grow up and move into an apart... More

Before We Start
Today's the day
Almost there
Meeting Adym Yorba
A little about the characters
Dms
Back off.
I swear I saw him!
Bad news, panic attacks, Adym
How did I get so lucky?
You never saw me here
Are you okay?!
It's time to tell him
oops...
Update
Where are you?!
Does she want me?
Is that who I think it is?
Is he jealous?
Whats going on between us?
Should I?
Chapter21
Update
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chaoter 75
Chapter 73
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 107
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
chapter 110
Chapter111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131

Chapter 53

864 12 5
By s_shorty

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey honey, where'd you go? We wanted to have a movie day today." My mom says.

"Oh.. Hey mom. Um actually I'm at the store. I just have to finish up paying and I'm gonna be on my way home." I lie.

"Okay honey, see you in a few minutes." She replies.

"Yeah.." I say, hanging up.

"Where are you going?" Adym asks, as I begin getting dressed.

"I need to get home." I explain, looking for my jacket.

"You have to leave already?" He pouts.

"Sorry" I say, kissing him, "I'll be back soon so we can finish what we're doing."

He smirks, "Okay."

We say goodbye and I rush to my car and stop by Raleys and quickly buy some bread and milk and rush home. I throw open the apartment door and set everything down as everyone looks at me.

Kayla looks at me and stands up and walks over as everyone plays the movie, "So where'd you go?"

"To the store." I say, holding up the milk as I walk towards the fridge.

"Mhm.. But where else did you go?" She asks.

"No where." I lie.

"Oh so running to the store and buying 2 items takes an hour and a half?" She continues.

"Yeah." I reply, "I couldn't find it in the store so I had to run to a few more stores."

"Really? I didn't know they moved the store to Adym's apartment. Weird huh? Or wait.. Did you have a dick appointment?" She chuckles

"What?!" I say, clearly shook.

Kayla laughs hard, "Your snapchat location is turned on right?" She chuckles.

"Shut the fuck up!! Stop talking about dick appointments around my family dumbass." I mumble.

Kayla just laughs and goes to sit on the couch. I put everything away and sit down next to Nick.

"You okay?" Nick whispers.

I nod and we finish the movie. About 2 movies later, it's Kay, Nick and I because everyone fell asleep. As I struggle to stay awake, my eyes finally shut as I fall into a deep sleep. After about and hour and 45 minutes, I wake up and look around. Everyone's still asleep except for Kay who's not there. I stand up and look around but don't see her.. Wait, where's Nick?! I look into my room and on the balcony but nobody's there. Finally, I walk into Kayla's room and see Nick and Kayla kissing.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaim.

Nick jumps and falls off the bed and Kayla freezes and looks at me.

"Oh hey.. Sky.." Nick mumbles, shyly.

"Did you?.. Are you two? Is it? Umm..." I say, stunned.

"No!! It's not what you think!!" Nick says, "Be quiet so we don't wake up anyone.."

"Really? It's not what it looks like?" I say, not believing what they say.

"Look I had went into my room because I was tired and then Nick asked if I was okay and I said yes and he complimented my room and I said thank you and I showed him around.. One thing led to another and we had just kissed when you walked in.." Kay explains.

"So are you two?.." I ask.

"No." Nick states, "Sorry.. I just.. I mean.. She's.. Okay.. I think imma go back to the living room.."

I nod slowly and look at Kayla as he leaves.

"So.." I say, sitting on her bed, "Who's scheduled for a dick appointment now?"

"Shut up!" She blushes as I laugh.

We talk for a few minutes before heading back to the living room. The whole time Nick remains quiet as he watches the movie. As I'm sitting there, I look at my phone and see it's 12:52 pm.

"Shit." I mumble, "I gotta get ready."

"For what?" Kayla asks.

"A basketball game. I'll explain later." I say, running to my room to shower.

After a quick shower, I do my makeup and hair and get dressed.

I finish curling my hair and look in the mirror. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door and I sprint to it. Kayla and Nick watch me and laugh as my family wakes up

"Hey" I smile, opening the door.

Kevin blushed as he looks at me, "Hey Sky.."

We walk to his car and get in and head to the game.

"I didn't over dress did I?" I ask, nervous.

"No" he chuckles, "You look beautiful. Like damn, even more pretty than high school. Besides, I got front row seats for you while I play. Besides you'll be on the big screen too due to the seats and since it's march madness way more people will be watching. I hope that doesn't make you nervous."

"No" I smile, "That'll be amazing. I've been to a few games but never a college game during March madness."

We continue to talk until we arrive. Kevin gets out and helps me out as we walk in. Everyone looks at me and Kevin and smile. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if they thought we were a thing, I mean everyone judges you if a boy and girl walk around together. During half time and breaks betweeb the game, the camera keeps being pointed at me.

Later that night

Kevins team won the game. They took tons of pictures as Kevin runs over and hugs me. They all go and clean up afterwards and come over to say hi. We all talk and hangout for a little bit before heading to dinner. We go to this big restaurant and sit down.

Alex smiles at me, "So are you two a thing again?"

"No" I reply.

All the guys at the table look at us and then and Kevin. Kevin blushes and looks down without saying anything. After dinner we all take pictures and post on our instagram and snapchat stories. A few guys ask if I'm coming to another game and I say i dunno. Kevin takes me home and we talk about the game the whole way to my apartment.

I smile as I get out, "Thanks for the amazing night. You're a great player."

"Thanks" he blushes, "I'm glad you think so. I hope to become famous one day."

"You'll make it." I smile.

"Yeah.. One day" he chuckles, "We should hang out again sometime."

"Yeah. Let me know" I smile.

I walk into the apartment and see everyone's in bed so I sneak into my room and change and lay on my bed. That was amazing..

Tbc..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
61.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
419K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...